Orc Dominion: Falling Leaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ernaut almost smiled around Lorak's cock. 'If it means doing something like this, it sounds like a good incentive. But, I don't want to be found out either.'

Lorak groaned as Ernaut sucked more forcefully, taking more and more of his cock into his mouth as he gained more confidence in his abilities. "Yeah, suck my cock, make it up to me. I've got a nice load waiting for you..." Lorak looked down to Ernaut's face, watching as his cock was being suckled. "Yeah, suck it good, come and 'win' your 'prize'."

Ernaut pulled off of the orc's cock upon hearing those words. "You're a cunt, you're lucky I don't want to make a scene, or I'd be punching you right now." As soon as those words were spoken, Ernaut returned back to sucking on Lorak's shaft.

Lorak laughed. "Ahahah, most women don't have the courage to respond to me like that, whilst sucking on my cock."

Ernaut again pulled himself off of Lorak's shaft again. "Most women can't beat the shit out of you with a sword or an axe either. Might want to be careful about what you say as well... I can bite."

Lorak looked down. "Hehehe, that's true... now get back to sucking my cock."

Lorak poured another glass of wine and drank it in small gulps.

'I cannot believe that the very boy who almost defeated me is now kneeling before me, drunk as can be, sucking on my cock in a brothel with the chance of being caught sucking my dick. He's going to get a decent 'reward' indeed.'

Lorak decided that he might as well focus on the scene occurring in front of him, whilst getting his dick sucked.

Instead of the orc from before, it seemed as though a fat human had been chosen as the next winner. He wasn't fucking very fast, and it seemed as though he had a small dick, which might account for how slow he was. 'This is fucking boring, get somebody else on the stage.'

Fortunately, the overweight human came inside the human slut and left, allowing for the next winner to take his place.

Lorak downed his goblet of wine in a single gulp, then returned it back to the table and began to refill the goblet with more wine.

The winner was a green orc this time, and he was the very definition of brutal, forcing the bitch onto his cock and nearly splitting her cunt. 'If that is the famed Agmar whoreson... I'll be quite impressed. I wonder if Ernaut would love watching that whore getting treated like he wanted her to?'

"Guhhkk"

Lorak looked down to see that the human was trying to force his throat down on his cock, but it seemed as though he couldn't quite reach there yet.

'Oh shit... ahhhh, I love it when this happens.'

The human tried as hard as he could to open wide enough to get his cock through, like last time, but there was still not enough room.

"Guhhkk"

'Ahh, I can't believe that I almost lost to an eighteen year old... You'd think that someone with skill like that would be forcing bitches to kneel down and suck his cock... but here he is, choking around my cock instead. I must be pretty damn lucky.'

Lorak lowered his hands down to play with Ernaut's short hair. "Aww yeah, choke on my cock." Lorak uttered aloud, unable to keep control of his voice for a moment.

Ernaut continued to gag, but after a moment, and with the assistance of Lorak prodding his fingers on Ernaut's neck, the cock managed to reach down the human's throat.

"Yeah, this is where you belong, Ernaut." Lorak muttered, finally saying the human's name on his lips.

'Fucking orc... Then again, this is kind of... endearing, hearing my name coming from his mouth.' Ernaut thought to himself.

Ernaut tried to raise his objection, but all that came out was an "aack" sound. So instead he slapped Lorak on the thigh.

Lorak leaned downwards. "Keep this up, and I might even hire you as my valet... with your sword-fighting and cock-sucking skills, you'll be good as both my cock cleaner and my bodyguard."

'Shit, I really am considering this, aren't I?' Lorak thought.

Lorak took both of his hands and rested them on top of the human's head. "Now, here's where things get fun. Better get ready."

Lorak began to move forward, before suddenly forcing the human up and down on his cock.

"Yeah, I've got your 'reward' waiting for you real soon, 'hero'. I'm going to inseminate your stomach... you'll look like a pregnant bitch when I'm done."

Ernaut found that he didn't really have to do anything at this moment, just let the orc push his head up and down, the only thing that he really had to do was breathe through his nose. It was a real struggle for him however, and eventually Ernaut started to cough around Lorak's cock.

Lorak quickly pulled the human off of his cock, allowing Ernaut to gain his breath again. "You know, I'm surprised you could deepthroat my cock, and this is your first time sucking a dick."

Ernaut finally answered back after he regained his breath. "Hey, if you thought this was your only chance to have sex with a man, without fear of being exposed, wouldn't you take the risk."

Lorak petted through Ernaut's hair. "Well, that's where you're wrong, this won't be your only chance... I'll definitely feed you my cock when I can't find a woman around."

Ernaut grinned for a moment. "I don't know whether to feel flattered, disgusted or aroused at that statement. I'd rather be fucking a guy, just so you know, but I'll take what I can get."

Lorak laughed. "I certainly don't want to get fucked... but I might fuck you in the ass next time, if you're lucky."

Ernaut quickly recoiled back. "Unless you want me to die from a torn asshole, I wouldn't really risk that. If it does happen, you'd better give me a reach-around."

Lorak pulled Ernaut's head back to his cock. "Trust me, you say that now, but you'll love having my cock in your ass. Now, come and get your 'prize'"

Ernaut rolled his eyes at the orc's mention of the word prize. Still, he went deeper down Lorak's cock before he had his face thrust right down until his nose hit the orc's stomach, the pubes settling around Ernaut's face. 'How the fuck can I fit all of that cock in my mouth?'

Lorak began to thrust in and out of the Ernaut's mouth with careless abandon. "Ahh, there you go..." Lorak petted the human's hair, before clenching his fists. "Ahhh, here's your reward, my hot, steamy orc cum." Lorak craned his head up to the ceiling, barely able to hold back the moan that he desperately wanted to shout out through the brothel. "Ahh fuck, swallow my cum, whore... fucking swallow!"

Ernaut struggled to swallow as the orc began to cum in a huge quantity. The foreign, sticky, spongy texture, and the musky flavour made him almost want to gag and spit out the contents, but he struggled to get the liquid down his throat and into his stomach before a newer spurt came rushing through the Orc's cock and right into Ernaut's waiting mouth.

'It's earthy, not as salty as I thought it would be... and it's a lot thicker in substance than my cum, that's for sure. It's no wonder why half-orc's are popping out like crazy. I wonder if I should have been born a woman.'

Ernaut continued to suck on the cock for a few more moments after the orc had finished cumming in Ernaut's mouth.

Lorak pulled the human off of his cock before he hastily reached for his pants and pulled them up.

"Get up, the Insemination party is almost over."

Ernaut quickly got out from under the table and moved to take a seat, his cheeks tinged red. He was happy that he managed to swallow all that the orc had to give, for fear of spilling cum that would have no way of being cleaned off. He certainly needed a drink to remove the lingering taste of orc cum in his mouth and on his tongue.

The orc reached an arm around Ernaut's waist and gave him a quick hug, before pulling away.

'I didn't know orc's were capable of hugging. Now that I think about it... maybe I am a slut, to feel this way.' Ernaut thought.

Ernaut reached for the bottle of wine, but discovered that it was empty. "You son of a bitch."

The orc laughed. "I just gave you a drink... though if you're still thirsty I've got some piss for you to drink as well." Lorak then pulled out his tongue, teasing Ernaut.

"Fuck you." Ernaut paused for a moment. "This offer to be your valet, or even just employment at your mother's manor, it better be real."

Lorak sighed. "Yeah, I don't know what the pay will be like, but I can secure you a job at my mother's manor. Depending on how you go, I might make you my valet."

Lorak smiled in thought. 'Heh, If he works at the manor, I'll have him 'wake' me up as one of his duties. Waking up to that mouth nursing around my cock, feeding him my cum... yes. I'll have to find ways of being discrete.'

There was now only one more thing on Ernaut's mind.

"So, I've kicked your ass, licked your ass, told you my life story, sucked your dick and drank your cum... I think that earns me the right to get to know more about you, too."

Lorak laughed. "You're right, well there's not much to tell, but let me get started. I might as well order some food while we're here, cumming like that gets me hungry."

Ernaut reached a hand to feel at Lorak's muscled belly. "More food you say?"

Ernaut smiled, thinking to himself. 'Maybe this is the change in life that I needed. I don't know yet, but I think I am on the right course. I might have to beat it into the Orc that I am not a whore, though.'

****

Dorian had seen everything, a smirk showing on his face.

Soon after, he laughed quietly. He had excellent blackmail material, far more than was usually found in a day's work. Should anything ever happen, Lorak's family would be mired in the mud for years, the family reputation near ruined.

"I had better tell the queen this information, she may be interested."

Dorian turned and left the brothel, uttering under his breath. "Now, what is your story, Ernaut of Stropford? Where do you play in all this?"

****

The End.

Well, Unless I get around to doing a second part. :)