Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have to flee, he thought, but quickly realized that was not an option. They would be cut down in the river just as the peasant levies were. A large orc warrior broke ahead of their line holding a spear in one hand and an axe in the other. Turogg! If I can get to him, perhaps the Queen can be saved even if the battle is lost.

"To me, men! All true men, all true Zentarans to me!" The horns signaled his knights, who lined up behind him in a wedge. Frederick led them straight towards Turogg, charging into the torrent of arrows. To the left and to the right his men fell and their horses screamed. The advancing line of orc warriors swept upon them just as they were nearing the orc King. Frederick's shield, already cracked from arrows and spears splintered beneath the heavy swing of an axe. The Duke's tired arm felt like lead as he stabbed it across his body into the chest of his foe.

When the large orc fell off his horse, the sword, still buried in his chest went with him. Frederick quickly maneuvered to get his mace off his belt, but before he could a mass of grey muscle slammed into him, knocking him off the horse and plunging the world into darkness.

****

The cock wasn't particularly large, but it wasn't small either. It slid in and out easily, slickened by her spittle. She liked to drool copiously when sucking a cock. The sound of it never failed to arouse, and it allowed the cock a greater range of motion to pump in and out between her soft lips. Cindy expertly slithered her tongue around the cock, almost able to stroke it with the long muscle like she did with her lips.

The heat of the shaft spread through her mouth, sharply contrasted by the cold iron pressing into her cheeks. The guard began to thrust his hips faster, fucking her mouth through the iron bars. Ryan seemed determined to get the tip into her throat, despite the awkwardness of their situation. She hadn't bothered asking him to open the cell door; she only wanted him close enough to cover his dick with her warm, moist, mouth.

His grunts of satisfaction let her know what was pleasing him. Reaching out between the bars, she squeezed his firm rear and stroked his thighs and hips while pulling him deeper into her mouth. Weeks, or was it months, had passed while she was in the dungeon and her arms had grown thin. A hungry moan escaped her lips as she eagerly sucked on his member.

Metal from his armor scraped nosily on the jail cell as he grinded his hips, pushing the tip of his cock into her cheeks and back to her tonsils. "That's it, suck it you little whore. I don't think the Queen herself could do it better!"

Cindy winced even as a smile formed around the guard's dick. Hearing Ryan denigrate the Whore Queen let her know that she had perhaps forever tarnished her reputation. But she still didn't like being reminded of her, reminded of who was out there running the Kingdom while she was stuck in the deepest dungeons Ruar had to offer.

The train of thought was broken as she felt Ryan's cock push at the back of her mouth. It triggered a low, choking moan as she tried to relax enough to take it in. The guard grabbed the bars of the cell as he pulled himself into her mouth, struggling to push his shaft all the way in. A moment later though he pulled back, resuming his thrust as recovered for the next opportunity.

Her cheeks began to slap against iron as she bobbed on the cock, moving her mouth up and down the length to match his movements. She started to suck harder and faster, putting all her experience to work on his shaft. The wet sound of her slobbering mouth filled the cell, and if there had been enough light to see it she was sure that it would be glistening, and dripping with her spit.

Now that he's pulled back some, she moves her left hand down to the base of his shaft, jerking it quickly as she slurps up and down the first half of his dick. "Mmmm!" Cindy moaned around his cock, letting the reverberations of the deep satisfied groan ripple up the length of his dick.

"Fuck! You're an artist, Cindy! Hah, I've been saving up such a load you won't even need that extra food I've brought!" Ryan grunted in pleasure as he felt her mouth sliding up to the tip, and the closing her lips over the head to tickle the spot just on the bottom. "Damn, which whorehouse did you say you worked at? I wish I knew back then about you, girl. If the sluts there are half as good as you I think I'll become a regular."

Cindy pulled her mouth up the length of his cock until the head popped out from between her lips. She stroked the base of his cock for a moment as she grinned up at him. "Half as good as me is still twice as good as you'll need, lover. But as long as I'm here you don't need to worry about them. Isn't it better having your own little love prisoner?" With a slight chuckle she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and resumed slurping up and down the length.

The guard could only grunt in response as he felt Cindy's mouth expertly sucking on his cock again. She is definitely the best prisoner I've ever had to watch. Damn, how stupid would you have to be to take up arms as a soldier when you can sit in the castle and get your cock sucked by the best whore in the city? I might never leave the castle again!

The cock throbbed in her mouth, and Cindy knew that Ryan was close to release. She started to bob up and down quicker, eager to bring the guard off. Using her lips and tongue she jerked off his cock with her mouth, sucking in her cheeks to create a tight, wet, hot seal around the shaft. She finally pushed her face hard against the bars, jamming herself far enough forward that the head of his cock finally slipped inside her throat.

Ryan groaned deeply as he finally found release, shooting rope after rope of his seed right down Cindy's throat. Deep shudders ran through his boy as he quivered in pleasure at the feeling of her throat wrapped so tightly around his sensitive ejaculating cock head. The guard gripped the bars in his hands and closed his eyes as he reached the crest of pleasure, until the last of his seed was spent in Cindy's mouth.

"Ah that's a good girl Cindy. You should have stuck to sucking cocks and then maybe you wouldn't be in this mess. But then I probably wouldn't have met you, so all's well that ends well eh?" Ryan laughed carelessly, and when Cindy finished cleaning his cock he pulled it out from the bars and tucked it away in his pants.

"Sucking your cock is all well and good, sir, but I could offer you more still." Cindy flashed him a smile and untied the front of her dress. Slender fingers rubbed over her breasts, and then pulled down the fabric to allow her tits to spill free. "It gets so cold in this cell, but I just know you could help keep me warm."

"Heh, tempting Cindy, tempting, but you can I can't do that." Ryan opened a slot through the bars and passed in a plate of food. "But I also know you have to try, eh girl?" The guard closed the slot and turned away. "See you tomorrow night, Cindy."

The plastered smile on Cindy's face dropped as Ryan disappeared down the hall. He wasn't that bad, really, not as far as most men go. But that didn't mean she liked him, either. It was important to build trust, though, and she learned there was no faster way to make a man trust you than to make him think you depended on him. Trading favors for extra food, blankets, or a candle. In a brothel, on the street, or in a dungeon, a trick is a trick.

She quickly ate the food off the plate while she fingered the guard's key in her pocket. She would need her strength if she were to make good her escape, and there wasn't a moment to lose. He'd surely notice it missing before tomorrow. After she was done, Cindy bent the handle of the metal cup on the bars so it pointed outward like a small knife and opened her cell door.

The hall was narrow and dark, but that worked in her favor. There were no other cells in the passageway; just a long winding hall plunged in darkness. She didn't precisely know where she was going, so the shadows would provide a refuge in which to hide while she searched for the way out. She was still unconscious when she was brought in originally, and the only parts of the dungeon she knew were what she could see and what she was able to weasel out of the guards.

Cindy crept down the winding passageway, her heart leaping with the cacophony of every step. The scurrying of the rats sounded like the garrison marching down the corridor, and her every breath was a gale wind that threatened to pull the castle down. At the end of the hallway was a wooden door with strong iron braces. She couldn't hear anything when she pressed her ear against it, nor could she see any guards when peeking through the keyhole.

Taking a deep breath, she slipped the key into the lock and turned it, cringing as metal grinded against metal. The rusty hinges made a creak that turned her hair white, but when she looked through the door crack she saw only an empty room with a small table, a chair and a lit candle. This must be where Ryan sits, she thought, but where is he?

Cindy snuck into the room, holding her breath as she left the protective darkness of the corridor for the better lit chamber. Doors were on either side of the room, and as she hovered between them indecisively they burst open and a half-dozen guards rushed into the room. That sudden appearance of the guards shook her out of her stupor, and with an angry cry she slashed at the nearest one with the handle of her metal cup. It glanced off his helmet and slid harmlessly to the side. Strong arms grabbed her from behind, and as she reared up to kick out more grabbed her legs.

"Let go of me you fuckers! Let go! How can you be serving the Whore Queen? She letting you suck all the orc dick you want? Let me go!" Cindy's screams resounded in the narrow passageway as she was carried back to her cell. The guards took the keys from her and threw her back inside. Cindy slammed onto the cold stone floor with a thud that knocked the breath from her.

Eventually she picked herself up off the floor. "Lousy fuckers won't even talk to me. Fuck them. The Duke of Swetford will come for me. When the King of Heste takes the city I'll be let out, I'll be a hero then."

"He won't, you know." A deep, resonate voice rumbled from the darkness.

Cindy jumped at the sound and stepped up to the bars, only to jump back with a cry when an orc's grey face materialized from the shadows of the hall. "Stay back you fucking pig! I don't need a weapon you come in here I'll claw your eyes out myself!"

"I believe you might do it." The orc replied, a pleasant smile on his face. "I'm Chancellor Trodott. I've been waiting for you to try something, you know. You're a clever girl, I knew you'd think of something. All your guards are searched when they come in and when they go out. I hope you don't take offense, but I rather thought you might try trading your body for favors, to try and seduce the guard into letting you out. But stealing his keys? I'm impressed. You're a capable woman, Cindy. You could have done great things."

"Well aren't you just the smartest? Chancellor? Hah! What the hell are we coming to when a fucking pig can be Chancellor. Well, what do you want then? I'd sooner bite your dick off then suck it if that's what you're here for, even if you'd let me out."

"Oh, there's no chance of you getting out Cindy. Not after all those terrible stories you've spread about our Queen. She is going to want to speak with you, when she returns." Trodott set a chair down a comfortable distance from the cell bars and sat in it.

"Stories? I don't know what you're talking about..." Cindy replied. Damn it, how did they know that?

Her thoughts were answered a moment later. "Don't play dumb, Cindy. The Madame at the Soiled Dove told us everything. Stabbing your former customers isn't good for business, I'm afraid. Nor did she want to be caught up in anything that might be construed as treason."

"That bitch" Cindy snarled. "I should have known she couldn't be trusted, what with letting you foul beasts into her place to start with."

Trodott simply smiled, seemingly immune to her caustic insults. "She's loyal to the Queen, at least. Why do you hate her so much? What did she ever do to you?"

"She's a whore! She fucked those orcs back then and she's still fucking them now! She's going to turn the whole Kingdom into a pig fucking brothel!"

"You really believe that? That the Queen worked as a whore in a brothel?" Trodott asked in surprise.

"I know it! I saw her there didn't I? Ask her yourself, if she ever makes it back here."

"Oh she will, don't you worry about that. The King of Heste is in full retreat, and will soon be back across the Warne River. Meanwhile, King Turogg has routed the army of your friends, the Dukes of Swetford and Haverset. It's over, Cindy." Trodott steepled his fingers and leaned forward. "It's time to repent. I'm sure if you confess your crimes and recant the stories, the Queen would be inclined for leniency."

Cindy stared blankly at him a moment, and then charged across the cell, slamming roughly into the bars as she reached out to Trodott, clawing through the air as she tried to rend off the orc's face. "Lying shit! We can't have lost! We're right! The Kingdom must be saved and the Whore Queen cast down!"

Trodott rose from his seat with a sigh. "I can see that you're not going to be reasonable Cindy, but that's alright. I'll visit you again, in a while. After the Queen defeats the Hestens, she'll want to talk to you as well. But you won't escape, so please do not try. If you try again, your...conditions here will be altered, and not for the better. There is no escape, none."

As the orc melted into the darkness, Cindy cursed him again, and the Whore Queen, and all Zentara if they would kneel before her. When the footsteps receded she fell back, panting for breath. The Whore Queen hadn't defeated the King of Heste yet? Then there was still hope. Let her revel in her arrogance before being brought low, that must be the way of it. And when the King of Heste gets here, she thought, I'll make sure the 'chancellor' rots in this very cell. Cindy's rubbed her hands together, the thought warming her as her grin filled the darkness.

12