Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Jasmara awoke from her exhausted slumber as a mailed glove rattled the bars of her cage. Her muscles ached, not only from the strain of combat but also from being cramped in the confining bars. She couldn't stand, or even stretch out her legs in the narrow cage. The flickering torchlight made her eyes blink as she adjusted to the sudden brightness.

When her vision finally returned she saw King Henry, the bearded grandfather, and a group of men at arms surrounding her. "Wakey wakey, Princess." The older man said.

"Is it my turn to be questioned?" She spat bitterly. She had fallen to sleep to the screams of her men while they were 'questioned'. "It's a good thing you brought a whole squad, you're going to need them!"

"I'm not going to torture the daughter of Turogg and Jeanette." Henry said simply.

"The daughter of Jeanette, anyway." The older man muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean, grandpa?" Jasmara asked feistily.

That seemed to amuse the man. "I mean there's no doubt that you're the daughter of Jeanette. But it's doubtful that you're Turogg's whelp."

"Oh?" Henry asked, in spite of himself.

"Aye, Jasmara here was conceived during the war, when the Queen and Turogg were leagues apart, on either side of the Lyskean Pass."

"That's a lie!" Jasmara kicked the cage angrily. "I was just born early! My mother would never cheat on my father!"

The brought a derisive laugh from all the Hestens. "I don't know about that, Princess. When I fought in the tourney celebrating the end of the Third Hesten War she would have slept with me before knowing who I was."

"After my father had passed away!"

"Spare me, Princess. I know for a fact that your mother cheated on him during the war." The grandfather said again.

"What would you know about it, old man?" Jasmara crouched in the cage like a snake coiled to strike. If she weren't trapped she would have struck already.

"I was there, and I saw it all. Turogg allowed your slut of a mother to offer up her ass and mouth to whomever she wanted, and kept her cunt for himself. But that wasn't enough for the whore queen; she spread her legs for her mercenary captain, Gorath."

The absolute truth and confidence of his words struck her, causing her to clench her jaw and grind her teeth. "Who are you? I thought you looked familiar. Where do I know you from?"

"Don't you recognize me, Princess? You knew me for half your life. I've known you since the day you were born. I've known your mother longer than anyone, save Susannah." The old man leaned closer to the cage, coming face to face with the stunned and confused orc.

"F-footman Daniels?" She spluttered in disbelief, earning a scornful sneer from Daniels.

"You don't even know my first name, do you? I served your mother for years. Decades. It cost me my family, my self-respect, my dignity. My King has given the latter back to me, at least. And now, finally, justice is coming for your mother."

"Traitor! I should have known that you'd have scurried off to your Master when you disappeared from Ruar!"

"This is all very interesting, but it's also ancient history. Let's focus on the present." Henry looked desperately uncomfortable. "I said you wouldn't be questioned, but I'm afraid you do need to be tortured."

"After a fashion." Daniels added.

Jasmara shuddered and tried to hide her fear. "Do what you have to, then. I deserve to suffer whatever my men do."

Daniels nodded to the Hesten soldiers, who darted forward and grabbed Jasmara by her wrists and ankles through the cage. Despite her struggles, Jasmara was clapped in irons and manacled to the sides of the cage, stuck on all fours. "Heh, you won't quite be sharing their fate, my dear." The footman grinned nastily and yanked the orc princess' pants down.

"Bastard!" She snarled. "Is this how Heste treats noble women?"

"Perhaps if I had, things would have turned out differently." Henry replied, thinking of Lyriena.

"Don't trouble yourself, Your Highness. This is Jeanette's daughter, she'll enjoy every minute of it even as it drives her mother mad with rage."

"See that it does. I'll leave it in your capable hands, Daniels." Henry turned and departed, with a distasteful look still on his face.

"Now then, that just leaves you and me. Well, and the rest of my friends here, but don't mind them." Daniels reached through the bars to grope Jasmara's ass as the Princess shook her hips and struggled.

"You wouldn't dare assault the daughter of the Queen of Zentara!" She exclaimed, hoping she sounded more confident than she felt. But as the words left her lips she realized how stupid they sounded.

"Oh no?" Daniels asked as he thrust his fingers against her slit and began to rub them between her labia. "How much do you want to wager you'll be wet and ready for my cock when it slides inside you?" Daniels began to breath faster as he fingered the orc woman. She was young enough to be his daughter; he had even taken care of her when she was a young girl. Now she was chained to the ground and naked from the waist down for him.

He ran his hand up her grey backside again, then roughly smacked her ass as he continued to slide his fingers between her labia, stroking over the small hood covering her clit. "Keep saying shit like that, though. I want to have lots of good quotes for the letter I'm going to send your mother. I'm going to enjoy telling her how you pleaded that no man would dare touch her daughter."

The men accompanying him laughed, and then more hands reached through the cage to strip off Jasmara's shirt, baring her small breasts.

"Not much, is there?"

"I expected better from an orc, I thought they all had fat udders."

"And her the Queen's daughter. I heard the Whore Queen had big ol' titties."

Daniels joined in the laughter. "Oh she does, I can assure you. With a bit of luck you'll get chance to see for yourself before the war is over."

"No thanks," said one of the soldiers, "Gotta be all saggy and wrinkly now, right?"

"Shut up!" Jasmara snarled. She tried to kick, but she could only slam her foot against the bare uselessly.

"Touched a nerve, did I? How about another one?" Daniels sneered as he pressed down on her clit and started to rub it faster, making the orc woman gasp out in pleasure. "See, what did I tell you? She's her mother's daughter all right. She'll be panting for the rest of you by the time I am done with her."

The worst part of it was that he was right, at least partially. She was starting to enjoy it, or at least her body was. She had never been married; she never saw the need for it. But that didn't mean she was a stranger to men. Oh, she wasn't as wanton as her mother, but she had needs, and when they come upon her she satiated them.

Now it looked like the need would be brought about whether she wanted it or not. She could feel her loins growing moist even as her mind rebelled against his touch. This was Daniels! How could he do this to me! "Ah!"

"You're almost good and ready for me, but not quite yet. I want you begging for my hard dick." His fingers left Jasmara's clit and two slid inside the orc. He reached around with his other hand to stroke her clit again as he started to pump his fingers in and out. "This is just a taste of what's to come, Princess."

"Ah...mmm...Take your time then, I bet your fingers are thicker than your cock could ever be!" Feeling his fingers sliding against her sensitive inner walls sent a shiver down her spine and made her gasp in pleasure again. It's been too long since the last time I lay with a man, she thought, that's why I'm enjoying it. That's the only reason. She tried to convince herself even as her hips began to move back against Daniels' fingers.

"That's it, keep up that brave face. We'll see how long you can keep it up for." Daniels crossed his fingers inside her, then twisted his hand at the wrist to rub his knuckles back and forth on her inner wall. "Before you surrender to the pleasure, before your expression melts into that lusty need."

Jasmara closed her eyes as the heat began to spread from between her legs. She pictured one of her ex-lovers and imagined mounting him. She saw herself crouched atop him, both wonderfully naked as she guided his cock inside her. She pictured it was his cock pumping so pleasurably inside her and not the old footman's shaft.

"That's it, take it Princess. Take my fingers while you're naked, chained, wet, and panting on the ground. Cum for me just like your slut of a mother would!" Daniels began to move his fingers faster, slapping lightly against her labia as he pushed the digits as deep inside her as he could reach. His other hand continued to stroke her clit, rubbing it in faster and faster blur.

Daniels' words took her out of the fantasy and brought her right back into the moment. The vile description rattled in her brain as his fingers slide inside her slipper cunt. "Ah! Fuck you!" She howled as she started to cum. His damn fingers began to move even faster after that, pushing her even higher through the climax and giving it even more force. After a torturous minute he finally relented and allowed her to come down, panting for breath.

"See? What did I tell you. This is going to be too easy!" Daniels laughed and slid his fingers out of Jasmara and held them up for the others to see. "Just like I said, wet and ready." Daniels smirked and pulled his pants down, freeing his turgid shaft. "What do you suppose your men were thinking when they heard to scream in pleasure as they were screaming in pain?" He reached through the bars to grip her hips tightly and pulled her right back against the bar to slide his cock in.

Jasmara snarled and kicked back again, but with the cramped space of the cage all she accomplished was to hilt Daniels' cock inside her. "I'm going to kill you! I'm going to rip out your entrails and feed them to you!"

"Heh, first you have to get out of that cage. Then you have to stop panting for my dick. But like I said, keep supplying me with nice quotes to send your mother." Daniels began to move his hips, thrusting in and out of her greasy cunt. He rocked his hips, grinding the tip against her sensitive inner walls each time he slipped inside her.

She bit back a retort, not wanting to play his game. Unfortunately that left her grunting and moaning as he fucked her, leaving her not knowing which was worse. Either way I lose, she thought, so I won't play his game. She closed her eyes again, and tried to lose herself in her fantasy. She pictured herself back home in Greenthorn Castle, in her own bed with a strapping orc lover.

Her imagination had her straddling him, taking his thick twisted cock inside her. But as her fantasy progressed it quickly transformed with him taking control and moving her to all fours, positioning her like she was in real life and ravishing her from behind just like Daniels was.

"Is this a new one for you Princess? Have you ever been fucked while a crowd watches before? All these men here can see your tits, can see your face as it contorts in pleasure from my dick driving in and out of you." Daniels began to pick up his pace, and the sound of his hips clapping against her backside grew louder.

"Nnng..." Jasmara clenched her teeth as she tried to block out his words. Everything he said added to her humiliation, making her feel worse and worse even as his dick gave her more and more pleasure. She could feel another climax building up again as his shaft pumped in and out of her.

"It's been quite a day for you, hasn't it? Defeated in combat. Captured in battle. Stripped before your enemy, and fucked in public?" Daniels' breath began to get heavy as his pace reached a fevered pitch. "I won't call it rape, since you're enjoying it too much for that, aren't you? Just like your mother, you'll happily fuck anyone that crawls between them."

The Princess closed her eyes again, though this time not to escape in a fantasy but to hide her own shame at his words. All around her she could hear the enemy soldier jeering, mocking her, calling her names, piling on to Daniels' cruel words. But her body couldn't escape the waves of pleasure coming each time Daniels thrust into her. The steadily building rhythm of ever quickening thrusts was going to make her cum again whether she wanted to or not.

"That's it, give in Princess. Learn to love it. Because this is just the beginning. It's going to be non-stop, and it's going to get worse every time. Each letter Jeanette receives is going to be like a dagger. Well, I hope so anyway. But who knows? Your mother is so corrupt, maybe she'll get off on reading about how her daughter is abused, humiliated, and ravished. You think she'd like to hear about that?"

"To hear about how her daughter was fucked in front of a crowd? To hear about how her daughter came to the sound of her own troops being tortured to death? To hear about how you were fucked in front of them too, gangbanged by a whole squad of Hesten soldiers?"

The worst part was that Jasmara didn't know. She honestly didn't know whether her mother would enjoy that or not. Her mother's appetites and perversions had become legendary. For all she knew her mother might find some satisfaction in it. The thought of her mother deriving pleasure from hearing about all the wicked things Daniels described was the straw that broke the camels back, and she cried out in shamed pleasure again as her climax rolled over her.

When Daniels saw Jasmara submit he let himself go as well, and started pumping her cunt full of cum. Rope after rope of sticky seed shot inside her, painting her inner walls and flooding her vaginal passage with his seed. When his climax finally subsided he pulled out and rattled the cage again. "This really is just the beginning, pet. It's going to be a long war, but somehow I think you're going to enjoy it."