Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw it first-hand. More than first-hand, in fact." A dark expression crossed Daniels' face as he remembered the humiliations Jeanette inflicted upon him. The sight of Jasmara lapping up the cum from the bucket made him flash back to crawling between Jeanette's thighs and cleaning her after her romp with Gorath. He slowly spun the spear in his hands until the butt of the shaft was facing upward. "I bet you just always took it for granted that you were born a little early. The court certainly did. But your mother was a cheating whore, even then!"

With a snarl he slapped the shaft against her pussy, then pulled it back sharply until the butt scraped over her pussy lips. Before she had time to react he thrust it forward, forcing the thick girth right into her poor, abused hole. He slid it deep inside the orc princess, pushing through her folds until it found her cervix.

The impact knocked her forward, dunking her face into the bucket of cum once more. She could feel it sloshing in her ears and in her nose as she coughed and sputtered. Choking on the seed was actually a welcome relief, as it momentarily distracted her from the pain of having the wooden spear jammed into her cunt. Jasmara gripped the bucket tightly to brace herself against the harsh thrusts of the spear as Daniels began to fuck her with it.

It's not true! Her mind screamed. It can't be! But something in Daniels voice told her it was. He had hinted before about his motivations for betraying her family, and the things her mother had made him do. There was also a sincerity in his words, a conviction that she couldn't get passed. Coupled with her own knowledge of her mother's behavior, she found herself believing him. This is all for nothing, then. I'm not even a real Princess! I'm a bastard like Agmar. None of this should be happening to me!

Oblivious to Jasmara's mental turmoil, Daniels continued to viciously thrust the spear in and out of the orc princess' pussy. "This is what she is!" He called out to the orc commander. "She's a broken whore, just like her mother. None of them are worth dying over. Surrender now and avoid their fate!"

"Is that it then? This is the twisted show you think will end the siege? It won't, I will never-ulk!" The commander gurgled as a spear suddenly burst through his chest, sending him toppling over the side of the battlement. A moment later the draw bridge fell open, slamming roughly into the ground with a mighty crack. A half-dozen raggedy, starved human servants frantically gestured towards the Hestens, waving them forward.

"Attack!" Daniels screamed, joined a moment later by the war cries of the besiegers as they streamed through the open gate.

Jasmara slumped forward, eyes closing in defeat. It's happening again, I just can't win. It's never going to end.

****

The buzz of the council chamber was unmistakable, even from all the way down the hall. Something important must have happened, he thought, has word of Jasmara's escape reached the castle? Drauken hurried down the hall, since it sounded like the rest of the council was already present and had begun discussion. I hadn't thought I was late.

As he entered the room, the conversation stopped and all eyes fell on him. "What is it? What's happened?"

"Princess Jasmara's escape attempt has failed. She's been recaptured, and Altengraf Castle has fallen." Dorian replied after a moment.

"What?" Drauken asked, numbed with shock. "How?"

"We have not gotten all the details, only that the scouts from King Belkor's army never returned, and that Jasmara was seen outside of Altengraf Castle shortly before it fell." Dorian explained.

What happened? Melora said she'd take care of it! His mind reeled, horrified at what punishments the Princess must be facing now that she was recaptured. Attempting to escape would not go well for her.

"There is some good news, at least." Bogor said, not seeming overly concerned with his aunt's recapture. "It seems she managed to kill Amelie's chief lieutenant, and the commander of the Thestan forces before she was captured again."

Philippe is dead? This is going from bad to worse! They'll be out for blood, now. "This is a catastrophe! When will King Belkor move his army against Henry?"

"My son and Prince Augras have developed a plan for the next campaign season." Jeanette's voice was strained, and Drauken couldn't help but think she'd aged at least a decade since the war began. "I think the plan has a high probability of success." Jeanette turned her head towards Dorian, who was giving her a hard look, but she continued, "Bogor will take the remnants of Agmar's army and reinforce King Grotok."

She turned to look at Bogor, "You'll be given more specific instructions when you arrive, but rest assured your experience will be put to good use. Grotok's army has been taking heavy casualties from Thestan raiders. With winter nearing its end, Augras believes his magic can create campaigning conditions earlier than normal. He intends to invade Thesta before the Sandoran army has left its winter quarters and steal a march on it."

"Is that possible?" Drauken asked, worry fueling his disbelief. That would be a disaster. Keeping the Zentaran army bottled up is integral to our strategy!

"Augras hasn't failed to deliver on any of his promises yet. We have no reason to doubt him now. Bogor, how long will it take you to bring your forces to the front lines?"

"Three weeks. Faster, if we're given free rein to collect supplies."

"Master Drauken, I want the guild to assist in whatever way. They'll need the usual supplies, but also extra arrows and plenty of boots. They have a lot of marching ahead of them."

"It will be done, Your Highness. What about food?" Drauken asked.

"Marching rations only. The Pass is still too damaged for wagons to travel through, so Grotok's army will be foraging for supplies."

What are they planning? How are they going to forage for food in winter? I must get word to Queen Amelie, so she'll be ready.

"Understood, Your Highness." Bogor replied, seemingly not bothered by the order like Drauken was.

"One more thing," Jeanette added as she slipped a ring of black onyx off her finger and passed it to Bogor, you will also deliver this to Prince Augras; he has requested it for one of his rituals."

"We will need to draw on our line of credit again." Prince Vilknar, the treasurer stated.

"Do not concern yourself, Prince. The Guild Masters are prepared to make the necessary sacrifices to end this war." If only you knew how true that was. Drauken pushed those thoughts down deep. This wasn't the time, and if he didn't want to give anything away he had to stay focused.

"Do you have anything to report from your trip to the March?" Dorian asked, changing the conversation.

"Actually, yes. The caravans are going to keep coming, which means Zentara will see a nice influx of trade and taxes early in the Spring. But more importantly, I made some valuable contacts there, one of whom has sent me a very interesting message. It seems that young Princess Brigitte of Sandora has entered the March and is trying to recruit the orcs remainingthere as mercenaries for their army."

That set the council into an uproar, and it took several attemptsfor Jeanette to restore order. "Do you think she'll be successful?"

Drauken took a moment to pretend to consider that. He studied the Queen, trying to make sense of the expression on her face. It was a strange mix of jealousy and envy, he decided. She knows what's happening to the Princess, and wishes she was young enough to enjoy it. She also wants to be the only royal allied with the orcs.

"Yes, I do think her plan has a very real chance of success. We cannot risk the Sandorans getting reinforced with orc mercenaries. The danger is real enough that I fear I'm going to have to return to the Angrian March myself to disrupt it. With a bit of luck, I can bring the orcs there in on our side and open a new front in Eastern Sandora." Even better, without me here to smooth things over, Bogor will be delayed in getting his supplies.

"Do you think that's wise?" Dorian asked. "You've just returned to the city, and you have your work cut out for you supplying Bogor's army."

"I'll manage. My assistant Melora is more than capable of handling it. She knows all the Guild Masters and their staffs. On the other hand, there's no one but me who can travel into the Angrian March and make contact with the free tribes. It has to be done this way, or not at all."

Jeanette considered Drauken's argument for a moment. "Very well then, let it be done. But if Bogor's army doesn't march on time, you'll be paying for the supplies. Is that understood?"

He tried not to wince at the Queen's condition. I did say sacrifices are to be made. I'll more than make up the lost gold at the end of the war. "I do, Your Highness. Believe me, it pains me to have to leave the city so quickly after returning home. But we all do what we must to win the war. I'll try to return as soon as possible, hopefully within six weeks. Then, with all our forces positioned and our enemies beset from every side, we can finally bring this war to a close."