Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It never grew, Jeanette...it's been the same size since I was a little boy." Even though he asked for it, Beechum still flushed with humiliation at the degrading words. A man of his station, being verbally abused, physically punished, and rejected by two whores in a brothel demolished his ego. Even still, his cock throbbed as much as ever, the half limp dicklette bouncing in delight with each spank, and each cutting remark.

"I'm going to guess you don't have any children, Mr. Beechum. I mean, what woman would let you put that tiny little cock of yours inside her. Even if you found one who would, you couldn't get it in deep enough to fertilize her womb. But it's for the best, I'm sure...a pathetic, small dicked man like yourself shouldn't be reproducing anyway." Jeanette got nastier as she continued paddling, until finally Cindy took the paddle back from her.

"Didn't I tell you she'd catch on quickly, Mr. Beechum? As I've told you before, any woman would feel the same way after seeing that itty bitty little pecker you carry around in there. Any girl in here would say and do the same things. But I suppose if we're going to take your money and humiliate you, you should at least get something from it. So come on over Mr. Beechum, you know what to do." Leaning over, Cindy whispered into Jeanette's ear, "Just go with it..."

Cindy place Jeanette with her back against the wall, and Beechum moved in front of her and knelt before her. Cindy grinned and ran her hands down Jeanette's hips and thighs, rubbing her slowly. "You know you're no good for fucking women, but there is something you can do, isn't there Mr. Beechum?" Cindy snickered softly as she began bunching up Jeanette's skirt. "You can lick their pussies...come on Mr. Beechum, lick this dirty whore's cunt..."

Jeanette gasped in surprise at the idea. Even with all her experience so far in the brothel, none of her customers had ever licked her down there before. Although she had sucked a man's cock, it hadn't occurred to her that she might receive the same sort of pleasure. Looking down at Beechum, the man seemed aroused at the idea, even as he flinched. Jeanette's breasts heaved as she breathed harder in anticipation. Cindy lifted the short skirt above Jeanette's waist, exposing her slit to Beechum. Her labia were wet, a sign that punishing Beechum had aroused her.

Beechum leaned in, kissing the inside of Jeanette's knee, then began running her lips up her sweaty inner thigh. As he moved upward, Cindy gripped his hair and jerked his head to the side. "You know better than to kiss a woman's leg without permission, Mr. Beechum. If you can't pleasure a woman with your cock, you don't get to call the shots."

"I'm sorry, Cindy...please, may I lick your pussy, Jeanette? Please let me lick it!" Beechum begged and groveled, looking up eagerly as his tiny dick jumped and twitched.

"You want to lick this dirty whore's cunt? To stick your tongue deep inside her pussy?" Cindy looked over at Jeanette and grinned. "What do you think Jeanette? Will you let this loser lick your cunt? Do you think he's worthy of tonguing your dirty snatch?"

Jeanette tried to put on an amused face, but the constant calling her a dirty whore was beginning to wear on her. She knew the game that Cindy was playing, but it still nagged on the back of her mind, and played into her own self-doubts about what she was doing. Even still, she knew that she had to play along, as degrading as it was. For like it or not, she was a whore, by her own doing, and she had to pleasure her customer.

"I don't know...I suppose so. Even a wealthy merchant like Mr. Beechum is lower than a common whore if he has a dick that small. Hah! I think his tongue is longer than his cock so maybe it will actually be able to pleasure a woman. I suppose there is only one way to find out...let's see it Mr. Beechum, shove that slimy little tongue of yours up my dirty snatch! It's already had four cocks in it tonight, so it couldn't hurt to have that tiny cocked loser's tongue in it."

"Thank you Jeanette! I won't let you down! I swear it!" Beechum began kissing and licking Jeanette's thigh again, rubbing his face up the smooth leg. He then pressed his face into Jeanette's crotch, inhaling the scent of her pussy, and ran his nose through her soft pubic hair. Beechum then lapped and licked at the swollen nether lips, tracing the curve with the tip of his tongue before lashing it between her legs again, rubbing it directly against the slit. Jeanette gasped and moaned at the pleasurable sensation of the hot, wet muscle sliding against her sensitive puss.

"I think the tawdry harlot likes it Mr. Beechum...perhaps you're good for something after all. Not fucking like a real man, of course, but rubbing your face between a whore's legs, licking her well fucked pussy...perhaps if you're a real good boy she'll even let you clean her out after she spreads her legs for a real man..." Cindy laughed a little louder, gripping Beechum's hair again to press his face even harder between Jeanette's legs, pushing his tongue deeper inside her.

Beechum began slurping at the juicy cunt, thrusting the tongue in and out of her, twisting and thrashing it inside Jeanette's pussy. Jeanette began thrusting her hips forward; riding Beechum's face and humping his lips and tongue eagerly.

Cindy laughed a bit louder. "I think the dirty slut likes it...even though she fucks any man with coin to pay and a cock large enough to slide inside her, it seems even a small dicked loser's tongue brings her pleasure as well. I guess the little whore would do anything to get some attention to her dirty pussy."

Jeanette's clit engorged and slid out of its hood as she became more and more aroused. Beechum wrapped his lips around the little button and began to suckle as he cast his eyes up at Jeanette. Cindy stroked the back of Beechum's head, running her fingers through his soft hair. She then reached over to Jeanette with her other hand and tugged down on the thin, cloth corset. Jeanette's tits spilled free, and the sight of it caused Beechum to groan in desire.

Jeanette bit down on her lower lip as her nipples hardened after being exposed. Cindy then pinched one, and gave it a little twist. Jeanette gasped out loud at the sudden sensation, and then quivered as Beechum tongued her clit rapidly. Cindy began to rub and massage Jeanette's large tit as she leaned towards the other woman, bringing their lips together. Jeanette whimpered in surprise at the kiss. Men almost never kissed her, and she had never kissed another woman before. Jeanette's heart began to race faster, the pleasure of the pussy licking outweighing the discomfort of suddenly being kissed by another woman.

Jeanette brought her own hands to Cindy's body, awkwardly stroking her chin as she rocked her hips forward and back against Beechum's face. Cindy and Jeanette continued to kiss, and soon their tongues were sliding against each other as they kissed again and again. Jeanette's whimpers began getting louder and shriller, until finally she quivered and spasmed as Beechum brought her to climax by his furious assault on her clit.

Beechum continued to lick at Jeanette's clit, touching and rubbing it, each touch making her twitch and try to jerk away. Finally, his licking came to a stop, and Cindy pulled away from the embrace leaving Jeanette panting and heaving for breath as she recovered from the climax.

"Isn't she a dirty slut, Mr. Beechum? A pretty young thing like her...coming here and spreading her legs for big fat cocks...then riding your face to make herself cum? She seems to enjoy herself a little too much doing all this. She's a very, very naughty girl isn't she?" Cindy watched Beechum as she continued to play with Jeanette's breast. Beechum sat back on his calves beneath the girls and began to stroke his little cock again. As Beechum started to stroke, Cindy closed her fingers on Jeanette's nipple and gave it a little tug, making the princess gasp out loud again.

"Oooh...y-yes Cindy...such a dirty nasty slut...she should be punished...!" Beechum groaned again as his fingertips slid around his cockhead.

Jeanette looked at Cindy in surprise, "What?" Before she could say any more, or protest, Cindy pinched the nipple again, and then gave her breast a light slap.

"You heard Mr. Beechum, Jeanette, you're a dirty nasty slut who needs to be punished...aren't you?" Cindy lowered her hand to Jeanette's pussy and gave it a sharp slap, then thumped her fingertips against Jeanette's clit. The hard, sharp sensations between her legs made her jump in place and bang against the wall. Her knees buckled as her cunt throbbed and pulsed from the abuse.

"Ah! Yes! Yes I'm a dirty, nasty, slut...I...I only work here because I want lots of cock! I just want to spread my legs for man after man!" Jeanette shouted out the humiliating words, her cheeks burning at the truth to them, even though she was supposed to be putting on an act. Tears welled at the corner of her eyes, though the pain of the insults was mixed with further arousal as Cindy rubbed and massaged her soaked pussy.

Beechum continued to jerk his dick furiously, his eyes devouring the humiliated and defeated look on Jeanette's face. He started to edge, teetering on the verge of climax as he watched Cindy abuse Jeanette. Cindy rubbed Jeanette's clit vigorously, making the other woman mewl and pant. "See how hot she's getting? The slut is like a bitch in heat...she'll hump anything just to get off." Cindy pulled her hand away from between Jeanette's legs, leaving her wanting and desperate. "Isn't that so, Jeanette? Say it..."

Jeanette gulped and closed her eyes, then opened them up again and looked down at Beechum. "Yes...I'll hump anything to get off...I'm a desperate whore...all I care about is getting off! My pussy owns me!" Beechum's hand became a blur around the tiny dicklette as he thrust his hips upwards. Jeanette twitched and shuddered as she yearned and craved for further contact. Instead, Cindy grabbed her by the arm and spun her around. She then yanked the skirt down to Jeanette's feet and puled her hips out, so that her ass thrust toward Beechum. Cindy then spread Jeanette's legs, to expose her drenched pussy lips to the man. Jeanette braced herself on the wall, palms flat against it as her breasts hung beneath her. Cindy then grabbed the paddle again, and swung it down, smacking Jeanette sharply on the ass. Jeanette cried out, hopping in place as Cindy paddled her over and over.

Beechum began to cum at the sight, shooting his load over his hand. His climax was weak, thin and meager like his cock. Beechum collapsed back onto the floor, panting and groaning as his little dick continued to dribble onto the floor.

Cindy leaned over and whispered in Jeanette's ear again, Good job hon, it'll be worth it, you see..."

Jeanette whimpered, still hot and needy, as she had been quite turned on again by Cindy's touch. Realizing that it was over, and not wanting to admit how hot she was, she nodded and reached down, pulling her skirt back up around her waist and stuffed her tits back into her top.

Beechum rose and redressed, then turned to the women with a smile. "I had a great time ladies, you were wonderful...thank you..." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small pouch and counted out ten gold marks, giving five to each woman. Five gold marks was about the take home pay for a girl at the Soiled Dove after a week. Cindy smiled broadly at the reward, while Jeanette's smile was weaker, as she didn't really leave the money. "I'll look for you two again sometime soon. Goodnight!"

Beechum left the room, leaving Cindy and Jeanette alone. "Sorry about dumping that on you Jeanette. I know it was kind of sudden, but trust me, your natural reactions worked in our favor...I hope you didn't take it personally. It was just an act!"

"I...I know Cindy...it was just...sudden." Jeanette wet her lips, still shaking lightly, then put on a brave front. "But wow! Five gold marks! And I didn't even have to lie on my back! That's incredible!" Jeanette tittered softly. "I know right? I told you it'd be worth it. Didn't even take that long! Plenty of time to get back to taking more customers right?"

Jeanette grinned a bit at the prospect. She could certainly use a man between her legs at the moment. "There sure is! Though if we could get enough men to pay like this regularly there wouldn't be a need for it. Are there many men who do this? Have you done this sort of thing before?"

Cindy shook her head. "Not really...just with Mr. Beechum. Sometimes you'll get a guy who wants to spank you...or wants to be spanked but they don't pay that much more than regular. Mr. Beechum is a little unique in what he looks for. This was the first time we've had two girls...it just sort of keeps escalating. Sometimes I wonder how far I can get him to go, right?"

Jeanette nodded along. "I know what you mean...it is kind of exhilarating. And it's definitely different than what we normally do. I never thought sex could get old until the hundredth or so man climbed atop me." Jeanette laughed a little more, her spirits starting to return.

"This job can still surprise every once in a while. Maybe if I'm real lucky I'll push it so far that I can convince Mr. Beechum to marry me, and live off his wealth the rest of my days!" Cindy starting laughing as well, and the two girls continued to joke as they went downstairs and back to work.

As they approached the stage, Jeanette stopped short. Sitting near the front by himself was a large orc. Jeanette hadn't seen one in the club before. "What is that orc doing here, Cindy?" Jeanette looked apprehensively at the orc, wondering if she'd have to service him.

"They come in from time to time, to see if they can get lucky. Most girls won't take them...it's bad for business in the long run. Men...human men, don't want to be with a woman who's fucked one. They're dirty little pigs. We girls don't want to hang out with a girl who has been with one either. If she starts fucking them, it creates more pressure for the rest of us to. Any girl who lies with an orc in a club gets blackballed by the others. It can pay well, since they have to pay more, but only the really desperate take them up on it. Take it from me, Jeanette, stay well away from them. The Madame won't force you to take one, but she's been trying hard to encourage a girl to."

Jeanette continued on like this without being caught, even being able to hide her exhaustion from spending one out of every three nights in the brothel and getting hardly any sleep. Jeanette showed great perseverance in maintaining her duties even with her extracurricular activities, begrudgingly continuing with the wedding plans and receiving lessons on the culture of Heste and the lands controlled by the Duke of Braden.

12