Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she expected, the women wanted to talk about her outfit, what it was made out of, and how she got the idea and the courage to wear it. Since she couldn't very well tell them Chief Turogg and Sir Drake were behind it, she did her best to pass it off. She came up with a story of not wanting to wear a dress as it is too cumbersome for daily life. On the other hand, she wanted to remain feminine, as she could use her curves to manipulate men. While some of the older women were shocked at her frank use of sexuality, the others were eager to agree that it would be desirable to take advantage of men's inability to see past a woman's body and applauded her good sense.

After Jeanette visited with the women, she said goodbye to Chief Turogg, and then summoned Daniels and some personal guards to accompany her into the city to attend the commoners' party. Although she had spent a lot of time with the commoners, it was usually in a more formal setting, being approached for a petition, or visiting on the side of the street as she walked through a neighborhood. This was a much different situation. Tonight she was meeting with the commoners socially, and it was a whole different atmosphere than what she was used to. The commoners, she had to admit, appeared to be having much more fun than the nobles. At the castle, people talked among themselves in small groups, perhaps joking or playing a game.

Out here in the streets with the commoners was a whole different manner. People were singing, dancing, and drinking liberally. They were much more open with their affections, touching each other, kissing and holding in a way that the nobility would never do in public. At first, the commoners were leery when Jeanette joined their party, afraid of acting inappropriately around the Queen. But her good nature, and the skimpy outfit, soon loosened them up again. Jeanette joined them in dancing and singing while Daniels and the royal guards watched. Jeanette found it exciting, much more exciting than the party in the castle. As the commoners got more comfortable with her presence, they touched her while dancing, spinning her and holding her. The thin layer of silk did little to shield her from their coarse hands, and even less to prevent them from feeling her soft curves and hot skin.

As she spun, the loin cloth hanging from her belly chain would fly up, allowing the commoners to get a more direct look at the exposed parts of her ass, and to watch how the silky panties hugged the contours of her mons and outline her slit. Jeanette could feel their eyes on her outer labia, left uncovered by the gusset of the panties. Her exposure only made her hotter and more excited, and drove her to dance with greater abandon. As she got wilder and more enthusiastic, her large bust bounced and swayed. The tight corset already had trouble containing her breasts, and with the frantic movements it wasn't long before her tits began to fall out, allowing the men and women at the party to see her bare breasts completely. Daniels watched her, bug eyed as her breasts bounced about and swayed, freed from the confines of the corset. The commoners cheered, causing Jeanette to flush. By this point of the party, she was hardly the only one revealing any skin. Many of the women had also become partially undressed, and some couples were becoming intimate in alleyways and secluded corners.

Jeanette fixed her top, stuffing her breasts back into the corset, but it wasn't long at all until the fell free again from the dancing. Indeed, now that they had seen her tits and she hadn't stormed off in shock, then men began to twirl her faster and harder, eager to make them fall out again. Although they refrained from touching her in an importune fashion, they did take every opportunity to watch her assets.

Jeanette moved from party to party in the different quarters of the city, growing more and more aroused with each one. Her mind constantly went back to Chief Turogg and their scheduled rendezvous that evening. She imagined it was his arms on her, lifting, spinning and twirling her. Imagined it was him watching as her breasts spilled out and bounced. Soon she found she couldn't wait any longer to be with him again, and signaled to her entourage that it was time to return to the castle.

Jeanette returned to her room, dismissing her servants for the night so they could enjoy the rest of the festivities. It would also make sure she would not be disturbed when Chief Turogg arrived. Jeanette paced in her room, still in the skimpy dress and adorned in the royal regalia as she thought about how to greet Chief Turogg when he arrived. In the end, she supposed it wouldn't really matter. She didn't think that he would want to stand on ceremony. If the wait for tonight was for him anything like it was for her, he'd simply burst into the room, throw her on the bed and ravish her all night long.

Chief Turogg got word somehow that she had returned, for she was not waiting long at all before Chief Turogg entered through the secret passage. Jeanette moved across the room to greet him, falling to her knees before him when they met in the middle of the room. "Welcome, my Chief. How may I serve you tonight?" She looked up at him, the candlelight reflecting off her crown as she knelt before the powerfully built orc. Chief Turogg reached down, stroking through her hair to clasp the back of her head. He growled as he used his free hand to pull out his cock, slapping her across the face with the rapidly stiffening meat.

He loved the sight of the human queen, adorned with her royal regalia, kneeling at his feet as he rubbed his monstrous cock across her face. Jeanette moaned hotly, eagerly, as she felt the mounds covering the slanted cock sliding over her. She turned her head to nuzzle against it, pursing her lips to kiss and lick at it as it glided across her face. Finally, Chief Turogg gave her the order, "Suck it!"

Jeanette groaned in delight, hungrily turning her lips to the slanted head, sliding it into her mouth and began to suck it eagerly. Jeanette raised her hand to grip the base of his cock, jerking it rapidly as she sank deeper and deeper down the length, swallowing inch after inch of the ribbed shaft into her mouth. Chief Turogg groaned as his cock disappeared into the young human woman's mouth. Jeanette's hot, wet mouth felt wonderful, and her skill using her lips and tongue quickly brought him to his full arousal. As he looked down at her regal face bobbing wantonly on his shaft, he nearly came in an instant. Chief Turogg rolled his had back, grunting again as he felt her throat contort and stretch around the head of the cock as she swallowed it down.

Chief Turogg tightened his grip on the back of her head, and started to slide her lips up and down his cock, helping her to bob faster along the rugged length. Her spittle made the surface of his cock slick, allowing her to glide easier up and down the bumps on the cock. He quickly started to lose control, bucking his hips to fuck her throat, moving in a blur as she launched herself up and down his pole.

Jeanette's throat ached as the monstrous cock slammed in and out of it, rubbing it fiercely. Chief Turogg hilted himself in her mouth over and over, forcing her to stop her fist from stroking the base. Instead she played with her breasts, rubbing and teasing the nipples through the soft silk corset, until they hardened and pressed against the fabric. Jeanette surrendered her head to the orc, allowing him to move it as he pleased, moving only her lips and tongue to pleasure the shaft as it slid in and out of her mouth.

Her eyes began to water from the stuffing of her throat with the cock. Jeanette did not relent, continuing to use all her skills until Chief Turogg pulled her hair back, keeping only the head of his shaft in her mouth. With a groan, his cock began to spasm and he shot his load into her mouth. His hot, salty seed spurted onto her tongue, sending shivers down her back. She groaned hungrily as her mouth filled with the cum, the taste embedding itself on her taste buds. "Don't swallow!" Chief Turogg grunted out the command as his climax began to subside, though he continued on to shoot a few more spurts of seed between her lips. "Aaaah!" Chief Turogg sighed in contentment, and then pulled his cock the rest of the way out of her mouth. His thick gray fingers stroked over her cheek, then clasped her jaw, prying her mouth open so he could look down at the load of semen pooled on her tongue.

"That is a sight I like to see Jeanette...swallow!" Jeanette swallowed it down, shivering as she felt the hot mess slide down her throat into stomach. It warmed her belly, while the pleasing taste lingered in her mouth. Jeanette parted her lips again, showing Chief Turogg that her mouth was empty. "Good girl"

"Thank you, My Chief." Jeanette smiled up at him, shaking on the floor beneath the orc as she rubbed her thighs together. "You look good in that dress, Jeanette. I can see it was a good choice. Do you enjoy it?" Jeanette looked up at him, heated arousal glinting in her eyes. "Oh yes, My Chief! I've been thinking of you all night...every step I take, every movement of the dress is a reminder of how much I want you..."

"That is good. It is how it should be. But I will take you in my time, and at my pleasure. Not yours. Understand?" Chief Turogg reached down, lifting Jeanette up. He moved her to a nearby table, sweeping it clear with a large forearm, and then bent her over it.

"Yes My Chief! I understand!"

"Good girl!" Chief Turogg gave his low guttural chuckle again as he slid his hand up Jeanette's stocking, then plucked at the string tying the bikini briefs together so the garment fell off her waist and revealed her firm ass, and her pussy. "Perhaps I should have you wear it like this? Let the whole world see you for what you are; a cunt, and ass for fucking!" Chief Turogg laughed louder as Jeanette flushed and moaned in need, the humiliating words, and the accompanying images flashing through her mind making her ever more aroused.

Chief Turogg rubbed her backside; his fat finger sliding over Jeanette's puckered rear as his other hand reached into his pocket. He pulled out the pearl necklace he removed from around her neck earlier in the day. Grinning widely, he pulled her cheeks apart, opening up the puckered rear. He then pressed the first, smallest pearl against it and started to feed the necklace inside. Jeanette moaned as she felt the increasingly large pearls slide into her ass one by one, filling her backside. Although the pearls were not as large as the orc cocks she had in her rear, the differing size of the gems, and the smooth, rounded texture felt wonderful inside her. The walls of her ass clutched to every curve, and once it was inside, he began to turn the necklace and move it about inside her.

Jeanette rocked her hips, lifting her ass up to push against his fingers and the necklace, moaning louder. Her pussy exuded heat, and the juices slickened her thighs. Her swollen labia flared open, begging for his cock while he teased her ass. Chief Turogg continued to fuck her ass with the necklace while Jeanette bucked and groaned beneath her. Finally, she shoved it deep inside her until only a tail stuck out, and then flipped her over onto her back, spreading her legs around his waist as he lined up his cock with her pussy.

Chief Turogg thrust deep into her, and began fucking her hard. Jeanette's arms fell to her sides, gripping the table as she placed her heels in the small of his back, using it to pull her hips up into his thrusts, riding the ribbed cock eagerly as it slide in and out. The wet noise of their fucking filled the room, mixed with their grunts and groans. The sounds of pleasure grew louder as the moved against each other, Chief Turogg twisting at the waist to attack her pussy from different angles as she rolled her hips toward him, eager for each bit of friction that his massive cock caused inside her.

"You look so pretty, Jeanette, dressed up as a queen, with crown and collar and ring, while stuffed so full of my fat orc cock!" She quivered at his words, jolts of pleasure shooting through her body. "It is so hot to see the human queen submit to her chieftain...I'm going to cum...cum so deep inside you Jeanette. I'm going to give you another orc baby! The human queen will have an orc son to rule after her!" Chief Turogg through his head back and groaned again as he shot his seed, spurting the thick ropes of cum against her cervix, painting the entrance to her womb with the virile sperm.

Jeanette convulsed, shuddering as his climax triggered her own. The day's pent up lust exploded within her as the heat engulfed her body. She tensed as she lifted her hips, holding herself as hard against his pelvis as she could, squeezing the pearls in her ass as she kept his cock deep inside her as they rode the crest of their orgasms. After a moment when it did subside, she fell back on the table, panting for breath. Her chest heaved, straining against the thin silk corset as her skin glistened with the sweat of their lovemaking.

"Oooh....My Chief....mmm...." Jeanette moaned and sighed in satisfaction as she basked in the afterglow of the coupling. Her body twitched as she squeezed his cock and the pearls with her body, enjoying the feeling of the double penetration. Chief Turogg had a mischievous glint in his eye though, and soon pulled his cock out of her.

"If you're going to bear my child, Jeanette, we need to make sure none of my precious seed goes to waste, right?" The orc grinned down at her, then turned away to look for something.

"Ah...of course, My Chief...what did you have in mind?"

Chief Turogg found what he was looking for, reaching to pick up the royal scepter. The top of it was a gold ball about the size of a small fist, the outside of which was adorned with coins, gold marks from the beginning of the Grennally dynasty. Chief Turogg returned to Jeanette, wielding the scepter as he looked down at Jeanette's form, splayed out on the table beneath him. "We need to plug you up so you do not leak, is this not so, Jeanette?"

Chief Turogg pressed the head of the scepter against Jeanette's gaping pussy, already starting to leak out the potent orc cum. She whimpered as she felt the cool metal press against her hot, sensitive slit. Her heart pounded wildly, both from the climax, but also from the wicked naughtiness of having the important symbol of her family's sovereignty pressed against her sex, and stopping up the cum of an orc.

"Nnng....y-yes, that's right My Chief...I must be plugged...so that not a single drop of your seed falls out of me..." Jeanette whined the words out, telling her lover what he wanted to hear. The feeling of her scepter between her legs aroused her again, making her want to feel it press inside her. Chief Turogg obliged her, and began to spin the gold against her pussy as he applied more pressure, pushing more firmly until finally her already stretched labia opened enough to swallow it inside her body. The scepter pushed the cum back inside her, forcing it back to her cervix as he pushed it deeper and deeper inside her.

The feeling of the large ball, studded with the gold mark coins was enough to push her over the edge again. This new stimulation so soon after her climax caused an eruption of smaller orgasms. "Aaah! Ah yes My Chief!" Chief Turogg laughed at her reaction as he scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the bed. He set her down and pulled the covers over her. "I want you to sleep like this tonight, Jeanette. Your pearls in your ass, your scepter in your cunt, holding my seed inside you. For whatever wealth and symbols you might have on the outside, we both know you are my whore."

Jeanette leaned up to kiss Chief Turogg on the lips, and then lied back in bed. "Yes My Chief." Despite his harsh words, Jeanette knew she was more to him than that. This was a fun game for them to play, and she didn't want to let it go. She watched him slip from the room with longing, wishing he didn't have to go, but could spend the night with her.

When Jeanette awoke the next morning, Chief Turogg was already in her room, sitting on a chair at the foot of her bed with her chest of treasures on his lap. "Good morning, My Chief, what brings you here so early?" Chief Turogg looked over to her, letting the coins in his hands drop back into the chest.

"Perhaps I just like to watch you sleep, Jeanette?" Jeanette smiled back at him. "Have you come here often before to watch me sleep, always slipping out of the room before I wake?"

"You should know by now, Jeanette, that I have been here often. More often then you know."

"I realize that, My Chief. I realized that when I found the silk cloth I had purchased was removed from my room and turned into the lovely dress I am wearing even now." Jeanette smirked at him playfully, though she watched him carefully to gauge his reaction.

Chief Turogg's face betrayed no reaction to the veiled accusation. "What's yours is mine, isn't that what we discussed last night, Jeanette?" Chief Turogg set the chest down and rose from the chair. He walked to the side of the bed and pulled the blanket off. He then crouched down and ran his hand along Jeanette's body, stroking over her inner thigh to spread her legs wider. Chief Turogg wrapped his fingers around the scepter, giving it a little nudge. "Still here, I see. Good girl. But it should come out now I think. It will be difficult enough to explain to your servants how it got so messy, yes?"

Jeanette flushed and groaned as she felt the scepter slide out of her, then sighed. Despite the pleasure, both physical and mental that it gave her, it did feel much better to have it removed. She gave another little squeal as Chief Turogg yanked the pearl necklace from her rear as well. "It will be quite difficult to explain... it seems it falls to me to clean it, does it not? I have been getting practice acting as a servant for you and your men, after all." Jeanette paused and watched Chief Turogg as he stood above the chest. "I see you have taken inventory of my personal treasures. Are you impressed with what I've managed to collect? Is there anything else you're planning to remake into a gift for me?"

"It is an impressive haul, Jeanette. You must have been quite the whore. I almost feel sorry I missed seeing you in your glory days. But I am content to receive the fruits of your labor and enjoy the skills you have learned."

"I've certainly never heard you complain about it."

"I've wondered all this time, Jeanette. How did you come to be in a brothel?" Chief Turogg pulled the blanket back up over her as he looked down at her.

Jeanette paused, and then chuckled. "It was a foolish, rash decision. When I learned I had been engaged to the Duke of Braden, a disgusting and vile man, I wanted to rebel against my parents. I did not want my first time to be with him."

"Many girls might find a lover, or even a stable-boy Jeanette. They do not end up in a brothel."

"Ah. Well...that is a little more difficult for me to explain, My Chief. When I was just starting to flower into womanhood, I discovered that my father had a mistress. It seemed glamorous at the time. Though in the end, I think I valued the notion that a woman could be a free agent, being with the man she wanted instead of being forced into a marriage with a man she didn't. Since that wasn't an option for me, I started fantasizing about just the opposite; being with any man who wanted me instead of just the one. Does that make any sense? Do you think me a lewd and wicked girl?"

Chief Turogg laughed again at that. "Of course I think you a lewd girl, after everything we've done. But I do not think less of you for it. Lewdness is a good quality in a woman. I find it does make sense what you say. I do not blame you for it." Chief Turogg grinned wider. "As you know, I have no objection to my woman being with multiple men."