Orc Masters Ch. 02

Story Info
Night Elf services four Orc generals.
3.1k words
132.5k
42

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

The stories in the "Celebrity" section of Literotica are all fictional parodies - none are true, nor are they approved of by the celebrities named in the stories. Authors write these fictitious stories about famous people for the same reason that Larry Flynt made fun of Jerry Falwell, because they can. The Supreme Court of the United States, the country where this site is located, has ruled that parodies involving famous people are perfectly and totally legal under the United States Constitution. The specific case law on this was decided in the case of "Hustler Magazine, Inc. et al. v. Jerry Falwell" in 1988. No harm is intended toward the celebrities featured in these stories, but they are public figures and in being so, they must accept that they are fair target for parodies by the public. We believe in the first amendment, and more broadly, in the basic principle of free speech and this section may push the boundaries of that principle, but the United States Supreme Court has approved of this type of material. We believe that the Supreme Court was correct in their decision.

*

"Mmm..." The Orc general, Trogg groaned in pleasure as his new Night Elf Sex slave, Yunie engulfed his giant member. He sat on his throne, grabbed her emerald green hair and forcefully shoved his cock deeper into her aching mouth. The night elf hummed in pleasure, kneeled in front of the towering beast. Stroking his giant member with both hands while engulfing his bulbous head in her mouth, flicking the green mushroom head with her tongue, absorbing the Orc's musky scent of sex. Her own pussy getting wet, quivering in anticipation. She knelt in front of the Orc wearing only her torn red thong from the night before.

Suddenly he stopped the night elf, "No more slave," he commanded. She reluctantly stopped sucking on his cock, pouting, "You will need your energy for tonight." He grinned wickedly, bearing sharp teeth. With that she grinned wickedly knowing exactly what he meant. "I will be meeting with the other four generals to go over the plans for the next battle, and you will be the entertainment." He said with a broad, beastly grin. He grabbed and tossed a sheer, see through belly dancing outfit with the horde's emblem embroidered in gold. "Put this on slave, and grab some sex oil, as you will be needing it a lot tonight." He grinned wickedly, "Oh, and toss that thong away, you won't be needing it anymore slut" He said licking his lips. Her whole body shivered, her pussy quivering in anticipation. She quickly hurried to get ready for tonight's events.

The Orc general arrived at the designated tent to meet the generals that were with him the night before. Yunie stayed outside the tent as she was not to be allowed inside until her master tells her to. She could see through a crack in the tent, the five orcs talking over a map of Azeroth, talking about strategies, they also laughed as they shared stories of the night before, about the night elf slut that now belonged to general Trogg. The Orc general mumbled something to the other ugly looking Orcs, then they all smiled crookedly, exposing their rotten sharp teeth, then they laughed heartily. Trogg then turned towards me grinning and snapped his fingers, beckoning me to come. I nervously walked in the room, wearing a thick fur over my body to cover the sexy dress underneath. "Here is the entertainment boys" Trogg said with a grin as he started to walk out the tent, "as promised, she will be your slut for the night" He gave a crooked grin and left the tent. "They will be your masters tonight slut" He said as he disappeared through the tent. I turned to face the four Orcs ogling my body.

"Dance for us slave... dance for us like you danced last night " one of them said, his name was Krock, he was the uglies of the four, a scarred and rugged face, a flat broad nose and a flat bald head, he had a toothy crooked smile, he was the heaviest and biggest of the four too, he seemed to wheeze, as if trying to catch his breath when he spoke, his mouth also drooled his slimy green saliva. He also looked very unkempt, wearing simple tattered leather clothes, just like the other three, a musky scent started to fill the room. I stood there hypnotized for a moment, my body shuddered, I was to be fucked by all four of these hideous beasts, and my body was aching for it. "Hey!" He yelled bringing me back from my dream world, "I said dance for us bitch!" He screamed.

Jolting out of my dream, I looked at the Orcs, already I could see their bulges exposed under their loincloths, my pussy started to get wet again. Obediently I removed the furs and threw them to the side, exposing my sexy sheer belly dancing outfit, I was still wearing my "Sex Slave" collar around my neck, and I was also wearing sexy red high heel shoes, my body was glistening from the sex oil I had poured all over my body earlier. The Orcs hoot and hollered, I obediently started dancing for the four Orcs. Swaying my hips back and forth seductively, the four Orcs, pleased, they sat down and enjoyed the show, they lifted their loincloths, exposing their giant, slimy green cocks, they licked their lower lips, slobbering their mouths with green slimy spit as they stroked their cocks, obviously enjoying the show. Panting, I kept dancing for the Orc men, I walked toward them and undulated my hips in front of them seductively, they sniffed and inhaled the scent of my sex, they could see the thin green triangle of my trimmed pussy, my thighs glistening with my wet juices. The Orc's threw their heads back in laughter. "Boys! Trogg was right!... she is a real slut for Orc cock, just look at how wet her pussy is."

My cheeks flushed as the Orc's sniffed my wet pussy. "I bet you love Orc cocks more than those wimpy human dicks don't you slut?" They laughed. Keeping focused I kept dancing in front of the ugly beasts. I walked towards the ugliest, Krock, undulating my hips seductively close to his face as I danced, then I turned my back towards him, shaking my tight, round ass in his face. He licked his lower lips wickedly, "Hey boss! I think the slutty she elf likes you" the other three Orc's laughed loudly. He grinned crookedly, "I think she does boys," he said, "you love filthy Orc's don't you elf? That's the only reason you came to us last night and fucked Trogg isn't it?" Krock asked, my face flushed as I continued shaking my ass in front of the Orcs.

"Mmm... yes master Krock, I love filthy Orc cock, all the alliance have are wimpy needle dicks, Orcs are the ones that have the biggest cock's of all." I replied. The orc's laughed louder, they were going to enjoy this new fuck toy and were looking forward to many nights of using my body.

Krock rummaged through a nearby basket on the floor next to his chair and tossed over a small bottle of a goopy substance. "It's lube slave, pour some over your ass and pussy." Krock grinned. I was taken a little aback,

"But masters... I'm already covered in oil." I cooed.

The Orc's looked at each other laughing loudly, "Believe us she elf, when we're done with you, you're gonna be glad you used it... now don't question us and pour that lube over your pussy and ass slave!" he barked.

Regaining my composure I walk away from the Orcs, still dancing seductively, swaying my hips back and forth. Climbing on top of the war table, tossing to the floor the little soldier figures that were laying on the map on top of the table. The Orcs looking intently at what I was going to do next. I looked at them giggling, a wicked grin on my face as I spread my long thighs, tossing the long gypsy skirt to the side, exposing my already wet cunt to the already horny Orcs. Pouring a big glob of the lubricant, I fingered my pussy, spreading the lubricant all over my hole, unable to control myself I let out low moans of pleasure as I spread the goopy substance over my pussy, getting it ready for the Orcs. Remembering what Krock said, I stopped, poured some more lube and started working it on my tight asshole as well. I was thinking of working two or three fingers into my ass to make sure I would be loose enough to take in Krock's big cock, but he stopped me before I could do anything. "That's enough slave!" ordered Krock, "We want to make sure your holes are still really tight for us." He said grinning, "Boys, lets show this slutty she elf what a real cock feels like!" the four Orcs stood from their chairs and headed towards me. All their giant green cocks fully erect, but the one I couldn't get my eyes off was Krock's it was bigger, thicker and just like him, it was unkempt and it had a musky smell to it. I was looking forward to being fucked by all these Orc men.

The four Orcs surrounded the table where I lay, two of them pinned my hands down to the table top, while another, whose name was Oorg stood above my head with a crooked grin, he was the second ugliest of them all, his face full of warts, he wore an eye patch to cover the one eye he lost in battle. He stared at me intently, then lifted his loin cloth revealing his big green cock, standing tall at 13 inches and 3 inches wide. My mouth watered at the sight of his big member. As if reading my mind, he grabbed my hair and shoved his cock into my waiting mouth. Looking down I saw Krock lifting my slender thighs apart, he grinned wickedly. "This slutty she-elf is all wet and ready for us boys" he said. Then dove into my wet cunt. I moaned loudly on to Oorg's cock as I felt Krock's rough tongue licking at my pussy. The bumps on his tongue sending shivers as he licked my clit.

Oorg was now groaning as I bobbed my head up and down on his slimy green cock, humming and moaning as Krock ate my hungry pussy, leaving slime trails all over it. I could see the other two Orcs that were pinning me down were getting very anxious. Having been let loose of their grip on my hands, I reached under their loin cloths and pulled out their cocks, stroking them up and down with my hands. All four of them laughed heartily at the sight. "This she-elf slave sure knows how to multi task." Said Oorg, bucking his hips, shoving his cock deeper into my mouth. Krock now worked his way down from my wet pussy down to my asshole, again making my whole body shudder in pleasure as I felt the bumps on his slimy tongue reach places no other tongue had reached.

"Oh My GAWD!" I screamed in pleasure. My body thrashing over the table. The Orcs laughed after seeing my reaction.

"We're gonna have fun with this little slave," Said Oorg as he shoved his slimy green fuck meat back into my mouth. "We're gonna fuck your brains out till dawn slave" he promised. Oorg then popped his cock out of my mouth, then sat down at a nearby cushion chair, he started stroking his giant green member and signaled the other two Orcs, they let go of my arms and Krock stopped licking my pussy. Oorg then signaled to me. "Come here slut, and get a real cock" he said.

My whole body shuddered as I walked towards him, my pussy quivered in anticipation. I straddled the vicious Orc's hips. I lowered myself onto his giant member, Oorg turned my body to face the other three Orcs so they could get a good view of my pussy as it was invaded by his giant fuck meat. I threw my head back moaning as his cock inched its way into my tight pussy. "Shit!" The Orc bellowed, "This bitch is tight!" He was right, even with the lube and the sex oil, my pussy was still tight around his cock, I groaned and moaned as he grabbed my hips and started picking up his pace. The room getting filled with the scent of sex as the giant green member sloshed in and out of my wet cunt. The warts on his cock sending shivers all over my body. I was looking at the other three Orc's with a wicked grin, spreading my legs wider to give them a good view of my pussy as I bounced up and down on Oorg's cock.

"Mmm... Fuck I Love Orc Cock!" I bellowed in ecstasy. The four Orcs laughed, Krock walked in between my legs.

"Maybe we should make her a breeder... what do you boys think?" Krock said, all four agreed, I looked at them confused. "That's right bitch," Krock said running his hands over my flushed face. "Breeders are women that we use strictly for breeding so we can have bigger armies." Krock explained, "What do you say slave? How would you like to breed the next Orc Army?" He asked, his foul breath near me. I couldn't take it though, the thought of being pregnant with an Orc, something so incredibly taboo excited me. I simply looked at him with a wicked grin and sucked on his finger, moaning.

"Mmm yes master Krock, I'd love to be a breeder for the Orc army, it'll be an honor to breed your strong Orc babies." I said. The four Orcs laughed victoriously. Breeders were strictly between Horde women, but now they had gained a big victory against the alliance, they had a willing fuck slave, a breeder from the alliance.

"Boys... I think we should give the slutty she elf what she wants." The other three agreed, Oorg pounded my pussy harder. Oorg then plopped his cock out of my hungry pussy. "Mmm... I'll take her tight ass now" Oorg said, and aimed his giant fuck meat at my tight ass. Krock grabbed my legs and spread them wide, aiming his cock at my pussy.

"Mmm... and I'll take this slutty pussy of yours" Krock said, and with a grunt, he grabbed my long and slender legs and thrust his hips into my aching sore pussy, I let out a loud scream of pleasure that could be heard across the encampment. Throwing my head back in pleasure, I had never felt so full. The Orcs groaned as they thrust their mammoth sized cocks into my pussy and ass. My body thrashing uncontrollably, under their weight. Krock reached with one hand and ripped the top half of my gypsy suit, freeing my heaving breasts, then ripped the lower half, throwing away the now tattered cloth to the ground. "You won't be needing that bitch," he said, "It will only get in the way of us breeding you" He laughed.

Both Orcs picked up their pace, thrusting their cocks in and out my tight holes, my whole body shuddered underneath them, the warts on their cocks sent shivers all over my body as they touched all the nerve endings inside me. With a loud bellow, they pounded my cunt and asshole and hot creamy Orc cum started flooding inside my ass and my womb. I threw my head back in pleasure, screaming as my own cum started gushing out of my cunt and down my thighs. The two Orcs high fived each other. "That's it bitch," said Krock in a guttural tone as more of his cum flooded my womb. "We're going to fuck your she-elf cunt until we get your pregnant with our Orc seed." He promised. The ecstasy was so overwhelming I simply laid there sandwiched in between the two Orcs, cooing, moaning, nodding in agreement.

"Mmm... yes master Krock" I replied, "Anything for the horde."

Both Orcs grinned triumphantly, then popped their cocks out of my sore pussy and ass, signaling the other two Orcs, it was their turn right now to breed my hungry pussy. Oorg reached inside a nearby basket and pulled out another dog tag and attached it next to the other dog tag in my slave collar, this one read "Breeder" he grinned wickedly. "Get ready she-elf" he said, "Now that you're the Horde's breeder, we're going to take turns fucking you all night until you get pregnant." He said, "I bet that's what you wanted all along didn't you slave?" he grinned.

"Ooom yes master." I replied as the other two Orcs sank their cocks into my gaping and used pussy and ass. "As long as I get more Orc cock, I don't care, I will be the horde's breeder" I said moaning.

"Good" replied Oorg, "Because even when you become pregnant, you will still have to fuck the troops to raise their morale" he said with a wickedl smile. My body shuddered, my heart raced at the thought, a pregnant Night elf being fucked by a whole army of Orcs.

That night, just like the night before with general Trogg, the Orcs had their way with my body, fucked all my holes until the morning, my pussy was overflowing from yellow-ish Orc cum, as they were trying to make sure that I held to my promise of becoming the horde's new breeder. After general Trogg heard the news, he agreed, and I was moved into a tent of my own, breeders had to be ready to be taken at any moment by any member of the army. Trogg couldn't be bothered with having a whole troop of Orcs coming into his tent asking for the night elf breeder. He still came to my tent often though. Life as a breeder was everything I expected it to be. My own tent, food, and I always had willing Orcs come in to take my body. I wasn't limited to Orcs though, Taurens, Trolls, and even members of the undead army had come in to my tent, and I was willing to serve them. Krock had kept to his word, even after I was pregnant with Orc, I was still visited, in fact, I was visited more often when I became pregnant. But I will leave that story for another time.

To Be Continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rhetorical question.

No answer needed, or even wanted.

....how old were you when you wrote this story?

I keep being distracted by the words "Sex Oil."

I hear it as, *Thex oil.* And picture the speaker with a creepy Leer.

This may just be me.

Combined with the rest, I'd wager even odds on the author being either 14-16 or an adult virgin in the early 20s at the latest.

Definitely male.

Eh, whatever. If you ever come back to writing erotica, please work on your writing skills. The displayed skill level is borderline decent, but the borderline side of it is extremely distracting to me.

LizInTroubleLizInTroubleover 5 years ago
Just one thing

Love the story but... why do you keep changing from third person to first person narration? It feels quite jarring.

NeylaNeylaalmost 13 years ago
I liked it.

I liked it. A few things that I didn't like...but I loved it.

Brunette_BeautyBrunette_Beautyabout 13 years ago
awsome

so dirty and sexy...the whole series...you should write some non human/ erotic horror stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
definitely

definitely written by a gay

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Orc A rogue orc takes a human girl for his pleasure.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Orc Seed She was the only one willing to get information from an orc.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Breeding Station An exploration mission turns into a bizarre experience.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Orc Lore She knew better than to run from an orc.in NonHuman
More Stories