Orchid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

Harder.

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

I reach back, squeezing his left hand as his fingers dig into my hip.

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

"Fuck me," I whine, jaw clenched. "Fuck me!"

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

"Harder!"

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

The room before me flickers and disappears behind the lids.

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

"Don't stop, Daddy!!"

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

"Don't stop!"

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf! For minutes on end.

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf! An eternity.

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

I twist to look back at him, loose hair spilling over my shoulder, and eye contact is the final straw. Calvin cums again, hard, and collapses forward onto me. Curling around my frame. His arms loop underneath me, hugging my body against him as he spasms deep inside of me. Thick layers of sweat smear between our bodies. First my knees spread wider, as he lays more and more of his weight on top of me, and then they slide back and out off the edge of the bed while his knees come up onto the bed beside me.

Pinned underneath him. Wrapped up tightly in his arms. His cock buried within. His face in my neck, and his breath hot on my skin.. It is the single happiest moment of my life. I never want it to end.

***

There is an amazing ache in every fiber of my being when I finally wake up the next morning. I stretch lazily, gripping the sheets between my toes and pushing them down. The shafts of light coming through the break in the curtains say it's somewhere around mid-morning. Calvin is gone, like he told me he would be before he fell asleep. Early office hours for his grad students.

I'd been up for quite a while afterwards, watching him sleep and even masturbating one more time before crashing myself.

I dance lightly into the shower and luxuriate under the water for a good twenty minutes. It's a different kind of wonderful to be clean than it had felt to wake up sticky and dirty afterwards. Sticky from so much of his cum inside me, and down my thighs. We'd made an incredible mess of the bed. I'm so glad it's not my job to clean that up.

My phone blinks at me as I towel off, and I smile when I see it's from Calvin... but the smile doesn't last long.

Sat. 10:43 am
Hey
I had an incredible time last night. Truly incredible.
Mind blowing.
But it looks like things are going to get very hectic
for me for a while. I don't know when I'll be able to
>see you again.

Sat. 10:45 am
I'm not pulling away. It's just the demands of my job.
Obviously, I can't expect someone as amazing as you
to stay single and unattached until I get through this.
Please feel free to see other people, but don't forget
about me.
Because I'll never forget you.

I'm out of the hotel in minutes, barely dressed, with tears streaming down my cheeks. Crying the whole way home.