Orcish Conquest Pt. 01

Story Info
An Orc finds his next conquest.
1.8k words
3.44
14k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were separated from our hunting party deep in the woods. Just me and a whelp barely old enough to carry is broadsword, dusk was setting in and we knew that we would not be able to rejoin the others by time night fell, so we decided to make camp and head back to our stronghold at first light.

"Whelp! Retrieve more wood for the fire, while I check the traps." I order.

*Sigh* "Yes, sir." Said the whelps who's name I forget.

"Where is your Orc honor, you don't sigh when given an order from an elder." I snap.

"My apologizes, sir. As you know, I am not full Orc, I share blood with the humans." Says the whelp.

"Nor am I! I share blood with the elf's, but I still keep my Orc honor!" I say loudly.

"I take my leave, sir."

"You better." I say as I head off in the opposite direction of the whelp. While checking the traps and finding nothing, I move forth to my last set of traps. I see a light from the trees in the distant. Happily I brought my weapons, maybe the holder of the light could be relived of some food and other goods.

Tracking through the brush trying not to make too much noise, I hear in a distant idle chat, between two females of the elf race.

"I need some hard cock between my legs tonight." You say.

"Have you completed you conquest, yet m'lady." Asked your companion.

"No, I am yet an Orc and a Wolfblood."

"You are going through with the Orc?! You know that when they relieve, the barbs on their giant members, shoot in all directions penetrating the lady parts of their partners insides so that they can implant their seed deep inside." You companion explained.

"How do you know, maybe it is just a myth, like how all Darkeyed's have the biggest cocks of all the races." I hear you retort.

"Do they not?"

"NO, the human I was with, was far bigger than the Darkeyed, I was with." You say now almost to my position.

"Now is my chance, and yours." I think to myself, as I jump out and grab you both by the hair, both of you kicking and screaming.

"Get off you bitch." Your companion screams.

"Lets us go! We will give you whatever you want! Just don't kill us!" You beg.

"Kill you and I can have whatever, I want anyways. Now shut up, you Woodkin are too squealy." I say. Your companion starts to screech and it hurts my ears. Not being able to take anymore, I smash your head together, knocking you both unconscious. Picking you both up and throwing you both over my broad shoulder with my free hand I see that one of my traps has won us a large rodent. Picking the trap I head back to camp.

"Where have you been?" asked the whelp even before seeing me.

"I return with food and...entertainment." I say as I approach with you and your companion slung over my shoulder and trap in hand. "Now hand me those bindings."

"Where did you get them, and why did you take them?" asks the whelp.

"Listen human blood! You take the squealer and I will take the elf slut. Take her into your tent and make her squeal again."

"I... I don't know yet the touch."

"Well it looks like you will get it tonight."

"I don't know if I will rip her apart and with her not being prepped she could die!"

"There is only one way to find out."

"Do you know if you will rip her insides and tear them out of her?"

"I do know, and I have made peace with what happens."

"She is your bloodkin!"

"And if she survives she will have a child that won't kill her." I respond taking you into my tent. "AND COOK THE RAT!" I knew what would happen when I planted my seed, just that, with my ancestor being of another race, I had no barbs and with such no children, but I did have large bulges where my barbs would have been. Laying you down I take a drink from my goblet. Trying to decide how I was going to take you. You begin to stir.

"Where is the rest of your party?" I ask

"We were alone."

"Why would two of your kind be alone?"

"We can take care of ourselves."

"Ha! Yes you did well, you didn't even draw your bows before I was able to take you."

"Speaking of taking us, where are we?"

"Not your concern."

"You know that I know that you are not full Orc, you share my blood."

"How observant of you, was it the ears?"

"Well yes and your ability to speak in more than broken language."

"Stay quiet, and I will let you live, now you are bound, so stay there while I go and fill my belly before I fill yours." I say leaving the tent and sitting by the fire. Picking up the rodent, I take a leg, as I hear the whelp taking care of the squealer, asking if she is ok and such. No doubt due to his human side. I hear a twig snap I turn around and see you running away. Not wanting you to warn others of our location, I run after you. I catch you quickly and throw you to the ground.

"Where do you think you are going?" I snarl

"Away from here, I will not be raped and killed willingly."

"A fighter I see." I say as I tare your top off, exposing your large breast. My cock stirs.

"NO, GET OFF OF ME!" you yell. I cover your mouth with one hand and grab your leggings with the other. As I rip them off I shove two fingers into your dripping snatch.

"Oh you are enjoying this aren't you?"

"NO!" Your scream muffles through my hand. I piston my large fingers, violently in and out of you. You start to moan as I find your pleasure spot, the rough skin inside you is easy to find in your full blood kind. You release your fight slightly. Pushing your tight pussy into my hand, grinding into my fingers. I release my hand from your mouth.

"Oh what a dirty elf slut you are!" I say as you lift and put pressure on my hand with your body weight. Grinding yourself on my hand.

I pull my fingers out of you and stand over you already in a seating position. I remove my trousers and pull out my cock, and shove it into your mouth, the fear is present in your eyes, you know that if I let go and shoot my cum in your mouth, there is a chance you will die if my barbs release, with little options you decide to not die in the situation without too having an orgasm and place your fingers inside yourself, sucking my cock and rubbing your twat, our moans are heard throughout the woods.

"Oh yes you dirty slut cunt. Milk me dry." I say as I explode into the back of your throat as I hold your head on my cock. The fear is too much, and you orgasm and wait to die. When you realize that you aren't going to die, you fall back, chest heaving. Your breast rises and falls in the moonlight. I drop down and shove my face into your dripping honey hole. I lap up your cum that is dripping from your lips. Doing my best to avoid my tusks that are pronounced but not overlapping my mouth. I lick your clit, as I shove my fingers deep inside you again. You reach up and grab my head as I eat your pussy, pushing my face into you further. I feel your cunt tighten around my fingers and you let out a loud screech.

"OH THE GODS!" you scream. As I kneel over you and prepare myself to enter you. You spread you pussy lips apart to accommodate my girth. I take no quarter and slam my cock deep inside of you with no hesitation. Slamming in and out of you my cock bulges pulsing as I piston inside of you. You writhe on the ground as I pound you. No moans just screams of pleasure come from your mouth being able to go much longer that most of the other races, I pound you to two more orgasms. I pull out of you and flip you over where you are on all fours like a bitch, I let you know what you look like.

"Yes, make me your bitch."

"I already have." I say as I enter you from behind, pulling out and pushing back into you, I place my thumb into your arsehole. You let out a yelp and try and pull away, but I grab you hair and pull back hard. I fuck you like the dog that you are until you cream on my cock for the third time. I pull out of you and stand slightly over you and press my cock into your arse. Slowly I take it, knowing that the pain could be too much and I could rip you open with my girth and with no way to care for the wound you could die, I am not done with you so I want you to stay alive. I Slide my first bulge into you, screaming in pleasured pain. You breathe a sigh of relief as soon as your ass sucks the first in, pressing further in until the second bulge, I allow you to push slightly back into me, giving you a little help I spit some saliva onto my cock for lubrication, after a while, my cock is fully inside you and now I pull back out slightly faster and then press back in, as I pull out and push back in each time, I pick up speed until I am fully fucking you hard.

Another orgasm thrashes your body and you fall face first into the dirt. Feeling my own rise through my body, I slam in and out of you harder my cock bulges are throbbing as I slam deep into you one last time, I let go and shoot my seed deep inside of you, with my cock buried inside of you. You scream in pleasure and pass out. I pull my cock out of you noticing that my cock bulges are larger than normal as I remove my member from your ass. When I have dressed, I pick your limp body up and carry you back to camp. The whelp is laying outside the tent and the rodent is in his tent with your companion. I place you in my tent and undress myself laying down with you, I sleep. I can't wait to see what the morning brings.