Orcish Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While these things happened, Shagraw kept penetrating me with viciously hard and inconsistent thrusts, her brute strength overpowering my tender flesh. That, however, was changing, my tender labia toughening, the pain bleeding away while the rough pleasure remained constant, even improving slightly as I met each down stroke with a thrust of my own. Noticing this, Shagraw ramped up her violent stroking, sending wobbling reverberations through my flesh with each smacking push and squelching pull. My lubrication ran thick and plentiful through my sex, its color gradually shifting from a milky white to a dark black.

Grinding into the ground, my breasts pushed themselves further from my chest as bulging pecs displaced the soft tit-flesh, only to have the breasts themselves expand in turn. Billowing out into massive teardrops my breasts cushioned my upper half while also forcing my back to bow upward to accommodate their increased volume. The green patch on belly had expanded to my thighs and torso, the scraping of the ground became muted as the skin toughened, accompanying the color change. My thighs pinched together, forcing my pussy to squeeze Shagraw's finger tightly as the long leg muscles twisted and knotted as they strengthened under the transformative inferno. That inferno then spun and snaked up through my neck and engulfed my head. Tiny drills cut their way through the spot between my eyes as my sinus structures were forced open and altered according to whatever foreign designs my body was using as its new template.

Alien smells trickled through my heightened senses as I sucked in a large breath, my recently expanded lungs inhaling what felt like a few gallons of air. The most prominent scent were Shangraw's prominent arousal and sweat. Her musk was distinctly earthy, being at the same time exciting and somehow calming, the panic in my head receded, making way for lust and simmering anger. There was an acrid smell in the air, created by my dissolving and reforming flesh with an undercurrent of my own spicy arousal, along with an unpleasant stink that had me wrinkling my nose.

Jason, I thought with a grimace of disgust. Foreign thoughts of rending the repugnant man limb from limb had me flexing my muscles in anticipation, a cruel smile blooming onto my face. Reveling in the strength of my limbs and the red hot blood coursing through my veins I felt a wellspring of fierce joy break through the soil of my mind. With each beat of my pounding heart, I felt it expand within my chest, growing larger, sending more blood faster and faster, fueling the burning emotions running rampant within me.

Sharp stabbing pains in my mouth had me screaming into the ground and gnashing my my teeth; my recently engorged neck muscles overpowering the brittle chewing implements. Teeth shattered, forcing me to spit their pearly remains out onto the dirt. Bleached white instruments built for ripping meat from bone replaced the jagged remains, rising from the bleeding gums like a flower parting spring dirt. Gobs of blood and teeth rolled out my mouth as I hacked up bloody masses. The oblong piles of red with specks of white had me gagging, trying not to vomit my dinner into the dirt. Creaking pops sounded in my ears as my skull thickened and my shoulders broadened accompanying long ropy muscles that crossed in deep v's across my upper back as my traps swelled with monstrous strength.

The tips of my ears were pulled back into elfin points as I rolled my shoulders, the tendons snapping and popping as they stretched and settled. Spreading my fingers wide I flexed and popped each knuckle one at a time, the distinctive crack sending sweet reverberations through my hands and up my arms. Each pop of the tendon over the reshaped bone sent a signal that cooled my bones till the felt like forged steel beneath my skin.

Shagraw kept pumping her finger in and out of my pussy, and I shivered as a looseness developed around her fingers. I felt the same pleasure, and my folds still contorted around her, but I had an odd desire, a need, for more. She felt the difference and I stiffened as she introduced a second finger to the mix, my pussy swallowing it with little resistance.

"Arrgghhh," I cried out as the pleasure tore through me. The emptiness, while briefly sated, continued to increase. She gave me a crooked smile of encouragement as she upped the ante by adding a third finger to the mix. "Unnngghh," I groaned as she stretched my lips.

"You were beautiful. But now... you're exquisite," she snarled into my ear. "It wasn't long after seeing you that I knew I had to have you. The Code requires observation but know that I burned for you. Each night I stalked you, silently sharing your joy as you unknowingly teased me with your timid fumblings and stares. Now I get to raise you up to join me-" She grunted and I felt a splash of moisture across my back. "Join me in strength, tribe, deed," the last part was intoned with the gravity of a prayer or chant.

Entirely filled, a wild satisfaction crashed through me, my pussy submitting to her conquering fingers. At this point I wasn't capable of thought, let alone organizing those thoughts into words as untamed animal sounds were the only indication of my joy. My orgasm was wet and wild, a deluge of brackish ejaculate staining her fingers as my mind emptied of any contemplation, consumed by the pleasure being wrung from my body.

My convulsions slowed and I was surprised to find myself quickly growing aroused again, much different from the encompassing satisfaction and laziness that normally accompanied my orgasms. Shagraw met my smile with one of her own as she sunk her fingers deep, wriggling them around for a moment before returning to her rough thrusting. My eyes fluttered and rolled about my skull as my eyes started to mutate, jade green ink clouded them from the inside. Phantom ants tickled their way up and down my scalp, raptor quick as my loose blonde hair coarsened and darkened to a thicket of pitch black hair anchored deep in my skull, nearly impervious to being uprooted.

"Mother of ..." Jason cried out, cutting through the changes as he finally noticed my transformation. I roared and bucked as the desire to rip out his tonsils and feed them to him blasted through me. He scrabbled to buckle his pants and retreat at the same time.

Suddenly I was free, lurching to my feet as my dress drew painfully tight against my skin, restricting my breathing as my ballooning ribcage fought the cotton threading. My fingers scratched against the remains of my ripped dress, attempting to undo the laces with uncooperatively thick fingers. Fortunately, my fingernails decided now would be a good to grow back, pouring from my raw cuticles like black steel sword being unsheathed. Growing frustrated, I growled as my nails caught and tore the fabric free from my chest. The tatters of cloth fluttered to the ground around me, doing little to ease the persistent tightness surrounding me, as claustrophobia began to overwhelm me. I scratched at the pale green skin on my forearms, surprised as my nails sliced through the wrapping paper my skin had turned into, shredding it much like my dress. Eyes bulging, I surveyed the swathes of emerald green flesh revealed by removing the annoying dressing that had once been my skin. Thin wisps of steam curled off my uncovered flesh, the muscular forearm closely resembling a recently roasted turkey leg, but, you know, green. Letting loose a feral roar, I set about fully freeing myself from my trappings of my old form. Once my arms and chest were free, I turned my attention to my thighs, where my old sheath quivered so taut that it verged on bursting.

Maybe if I...

Flexing my glutes and calves tore the tight flesh much like a popcorn kernel exploding in a pan. The remains of my old skin and life twisted to the ground, discarded, like the useless scraps they were. I settled more firmly into my new form, like slotting the last book into a bookshelf or the perfect dildo into a well oiled cunt. My glistening wet skin steamed with an unnatural heat as my green flesh and muscles churned with potential power. My foot thudded ominously onto the ground, sinking a couple inches into the hard ground as I began the process that ended with Jason dead at my feet.

"Hold your horses, young one," Shagraw whispered into my ear, returning from wherever she'd gone. Her hands wandered from my stomach up towards my breasts. Her initial touches were firm and sent a few trills of pleasure through me, but it wasn't enough to satisfy. Laying my hands over hers, I squeezed hard, encouraging her to maul my tits. Like an ink drop on a sheet of paper, large dark green areola bloomed on each of my breasts under her calloused palms. My nipples were stiff with arousal as she groped and pinched, the soft flesh straining like thick dough between her fingers. I purred encouragingly as her tongue swept wet lines up and down my neck. Sinking a finger into my own dripping cunt, patches of flesh separated from the soft cells, reaching out from the walls to wrap around my finger like an underwater fern recently pulled from a lake. Explosions of ecstasy burst through the squat tendrils that stroked unbidden across my digit.

Pleasure, as delightful as it was, had to take a backseat as I turned my attention back towards Jason. Prone in the dirt a couple paces from where he watched us, I could smell the blood as it trickled from his nose, a Shagraw fist-sized bruise blooming across his cheek. He was unconscious. I tried to take a step toward his body, intending to rip his spleen through his anus when Shagraw spun me back around, away from my vengeance.

Huffing, I shrugged her arms off my body as I turned my red hot stare on her.

"You'd deny me this? For this useless worm of a man?" I asked in disbelief, my arms clenching, searching for an outlet to the psychotic strength running through them.

"As your future chieftain... Yes," she said with a cocky tilt to her hips.

Anger robbed me of my words so I did something I'd never done before.

I threw a fist.

My knuckles made solid contact with her jaw and threw her head back sharply. The impact reverberated down my arm in a sensation that was almost sexual.

For some reason I thought that'd hurt more.

Shagraw wiped some viridian blood that darkened the corner of her mouth and flashed me smile that said, "Is that the best you got?"

We'll just have to see, won't we?

My strikes were wild and uncoordinated, but I threw them continuously with a savage glee, striking her head and body repeatedly. Shagraw refused to guard, each blow lighting up her expression like a kid with a brand new piece of pulled saltwater taffy.

Now I know why she's always smiling during drills. It's fun to hit people.

I lost myself in the percussional musical of flesh striking flesh with the occasional grunt from Shagraw after a solid hit.

Why is she smiling like that? I wondered as my blows continued to land.

The curiosity grew and grew as I let the punches slow and then stop.

I let my arms drop to my side, surprised that the greatest physical exertion in my life only had me breathing a little hard. She gave me a grin as she cocked an eyebrow and a fist. Nodding at her unasked question, I tensed at her fist as it swished through the air, careening towards my chin.

I failed to brace myself properly and the blow laid me flat on my back, dually stunned by both shock and an exquisite mixture of pain-pleasure that swam across my skin like an excited lover. Writhing on the ground for a moment, I lost myself under the intensity of the sensation. I bounced back to my feet, much like a child who'd been tossed into a pile of leaves, eager for another go. Shagraw obliged. A quick one two punch rattled my jaw, ripping a string of juices from my pussy. My abs tightened around the shocking orgasm as the trio of little nodules quickened further inside my wet slit, the nascent buds tingling as they formed three little tendrils that ached to grasp something. She followed through with a stinging upper cut that threw my head back.

"Fuuuck," I cried. Each strike felt like a micro orgasm injected directly into my veins. Shagraw smiled, a knowing look in her eye. Launching myself at her, we scratched and clawed at each other as our lips met in a fierce kiss. Intentionally upping the ante, I landed a short range body blow to her ribs. She gasped and my lips curled into a smile against hers as her pussy squirted its joy onto my upper thighs. She responded by grabbing my left wrist and torquing it behind my back and riding me to the floor. My tailbone decided now would be a good time to wriggle and writhe as it lengthen and thickened, new muscles forming to give it motion. My stunted nub of a tail wagged as it parted Shagraw's thick ass cheeks.

"Perfect timing," she growled in my ear as she wasted no time sinking herself onto the thick tail. Her tendrils embraced the newly crafted feature as it speared her pussy. She grunted as my flesh vibrated inside of her, wet squishing noises punctuated our sharp breathing. I wasn't able to control my tail as it slowly picked up a rapid fire rhythm of a woodpecker as it twitched inside of Shagraw.

"Yeeeessssssss," I moaned as she pushed my arm further up my back the pain-pleasure burn forcing me to writhe in the dirt as my tendons strained against her immense strength.

Shagraw roared with her release as she rocked forward off my wagging tail, dousing my back with her pungent essence. Admiring her work, she rubbed her butt into my back as she smeared her fluid, soaking it into my skin, inundating me with her scent. My rage dimmed as her smell covered my like a warm blanket, offering assurances of protection and care while demanding loyalty and obedience. I shuddered under the comforting, seductive feelings she forced into me.

"You feel it. The anger ebbs under my care, doesn't it? Submit to me and I will show you things you've never dreamed of feeling."

The beast I'd become lashed out at the feeling of containment and I bucked underneath her, trying to dislodge her. She rode me like a bronco. Frothing at the bit, I finally managed to unseat her by sacrificing my shoulder, the joint popping out of socket with a terrible ripping sound. The pain cut through the fog of emotion giving me back some control.

Whatever mechanism my body's been using can't keep up with the punishment. Fuck that hurts. My shoulder throbbed in agreement of the sentiment. Still, I seemed to be able to compartmentalize the pain much better than I had been, the once debilitating injury only a minor blip on my mental checklist.

If she thinks I'm just gonna roll over and become her plaything she's got another thing coming. My fingers curled into claws as I rushed at the motionless orc, slashing wildly at her chest. Four deep grooves formed into her sculpted belly as little arcs of dark green blood flew through the air. I had just enough time to feel satisfaction of blooding her before she retaliated.

Hard.

She didn't just beat me.

She dismantled me.

Opening with a swift and brutal kick she buckled my left knee socket the wrong direction. Instinctively, I reached out to grab her with my non dislocated arm, attempting to stop myself from falling. She covered that hand, pinning it to her flesh as she brought her other arm around in a quick elbow drop, braking my radius and ulna in a single violent motion.

"Arrrrgghh," I roared as I flopped to the ground like a boneless fish.

A swift stomp on my diaphragm cut off my scream and had me gasping for oxygen.

She slid atop me, her muscular thighs resting on the sides of my stomach as she wound her hand in my hair.

"Submit," she stated calmly, as if this was a normal occurrence.

I responded by trying to bash her over the head with my broken arm, the lance of pain felt like someone driving a wooden stake through my flesh. She took the blow, not even flinching.

She punched me in the face.

"Submit."

My heels dug into the dirt as my hips pumped trying to remove her.

She punched me in the face.

"Submit."

I gnashed my teeth and spat into her face.

She punched me in the face.

"Submit."

The world faded toward black as I gasped for breath, throwing a week knee with my unbroken leg.

She. Punched. Me. In. The. Face.

"Submit," the words echoed strangely through a growing fog.

Everything was gone but her eyes, unblinking as they bore her intent into me.

"Give yourself to me and I'll never betray you. I'll honor and delight in you as I share what I have and am. Submission is not weakness. It takes courage and trust to lend your essence to another. Please. Trust me," her eyes pleaded.

My blink took an eternity as thoughts whirled through my head, surprisingly clear despite the probable brain damage.

Coming to a decision, I used the last of my strength to give her a single indistinct nod.

My eyes were closed as the same cerulean green color of her eyes painted over mine, giving me her same ripe lime hued irises. Her spirit wrapped itself around me in a motherly embrace, comforting me and kissing away the aches of her beatings. It was strange as I felt the feathery strands of my soul separate from my body and start to drift away.

Huh. I think I'm dying...

"Drink. You stubborn woman." Warm hard flesh was pressed between my lips, and a gritty sweat fluid dribbled down my throat. Under the command of my chieftain, I struggled to form a seal around her nipple and pull.

"Your body is weak from the change and needs nourishment." She chuckled softly. "Foolish girl. As if I would allow you to run moments after you've given yourself to me."

After a couple of mouthfuls of her milk she pulled her breast away. She then began straightening my limbs whilst simultaneously grooming me with long strokes of her tongue. Warmed inside and out by her nourishment, the ragged edges of my soul were scolded back into place by her enormous, encompassing spirit. I could feel my bones fuse together as she got them aligned... It was beyond strange.

"There you go. That's better," she said between licks. I smiled, pleased she was happy with me as I rested.

In a remarkably short amount of time, the swelling around my eyes had receded enough to crack them open. The weak light of sunset dazzled enough that I quickly slammed them shut again.

In fact, my entire body feels better except for this aching in my jaw.

My teeth shifted slightly as they made room for my burgeoning tusks that poked their way out of my mouth, my lips parting around them naturally as they came in contact with the air. The were about the size of my old pinky finger as their ivory enamel pointed towards my temples.

A cry of joy split the air as Shagraw pounced on me, squishing me down as she cooed over the final piece of my transformation and the proof of my joining a clan. Her clan. I shuddered as she pinched the small tusk between her teeth, the white hot ecstasy scouring my mind of any coherent thoughts. After she released me from my umpteenth orgasm on the day, I rested, sore but happy, in my lover's arms.

These things should come with a warning label, 'may lead to impossibly long and intense sexual experiences.'

Shortly the heat began to build in my loins and I didn't hesitate to roll onto her stomach. She read my intentions as her palm slid between the ridges of my abs as her fingers sought out my cum encrusted pussy. The first time I came for this second session, Shagraw deftly rose up and switched positions, cradling my head to keep it from smacking into the ground. She hovered over me for a second before she began scraping her teeth over my uber sensitive tusks.