Ordinary

Story Info
Ken and Owen take pleasure while they have time.
1.8k words
3.66
48.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ordinary. Own thought the hotel room looked too ordinary. Everything was pretty much ordinary. He paced the length of the room, back again. It was Ken's eyes. Own sighed and plopped down on the bed, his feet swinging over the floor. Ken's hair. Ken's laugh. It was the way his muscles moved under a sweaty shirt. It was the way he concentrated so hard when he cleaned his claws. Thinking about those things, about Ken, it made everything else just too ordinary. Own let himself fall over backwards.

He closed his eyes, and let his mouth fall open, his little tongue darting out, as if he were kissing someone. He whimpered into the fantasy and reached his arms up to hug empty air, but in his mind, it was Ken's hair he was running his hands through, Ken's hips pressing against his, Ken's knee pushing his legs apart. It was Ken's voice telling him to relax, that it might hurt, but that he loved him. Loved him, Own sighed and opened his eyes, sitting up abruptly. His nose just about ran into a white tee-shirt, and the hard muscle underneath.

Eyes followed up to find Ken looking down at him, a rather... angry look on his face. "Dreaming of a girl, Own? We are on a mission."

"Uh," Own began, then bit his lip. "I'm sorry, Ken-kun. I was just daydreaming, ne?"

"Daydreaming," Ken said, his eyes falling shut. "Well, don't. Not where I can see it."

"Why?" Own gave him a shove as he jumped up off the bed. "You know I don't day dream of girls. Is it so icky to you that I might be thinking of boys? Ken-kun, does that bother you?"

There was a quiet desperation in the question that Ken didn't understand. Then his tired mind thought the question through again. Likes. Boys. Ken swallowed, looking at his teammate. Skinny, sometimes lost boy, but it made a tightness in his chest. His hand almost raised to reach out to brush soft brown hair away from Own's face. Instead, both hands turned to fists and he turned away. "Yeah. That bother's me. Don't day dream about some boy in front of me either."

"Yeah? Well! You weren't here! I was alone, just me and my dream lover. So like, I wouldn't do it again, okay? What do you care anyway? Uh?" Own's chin dropped to his chest. He'd trade a lot for ordinary back, not that the whole world had turned to ashes. "I'm sorry, Ken-kun"

The sound of Own stepping backwards away from him made his chest hurt more now. He spun around on the boy, fists really clenched now. "Do you want to know? Do you want to know why I care about you day dreaming about some boy?"

Own's eyes went even larger. Ken was really angry. "Yeah, why?"

It took Ken one stride to get to Own, and he didn't even let himself think about it. One arm went around Own's back, the other hand went into his hair, combing it away from his face. "Because I don't want anyone else to do this."

"Wha," Own started, but Ken's lips cut him off, sealing their worlds. Ken's tongue slipped into his mouth, chasing his, touching him every where. Own's knees went weak as he gave himself to the kiss.

When the kiss broke, Ken thought about letting him go, pushing him away, because, Own would surely think he'd made a fool of himself, but then his smaller teammate was untucking his shirt, smaller fingers gliding over his skin. "No," Own whispered, looking up at him bold. "Take me. You were the one in my dream. Be with me now."

Ken blinked, grabbing Own's hand and kissing the palm. "You were daydreaming about kissing me?" He grinned a little crooked.

Own nodded. "Every time we go out, I'm afraid that I wouldn't get to do this. That one of us will get killed. Ken-kun, do you want me?"

Ken's cock ached an answer to that question, but he caught Own's chin, holding the smaller boy's face so he could look in his eyes. Death. Such thoughts should never cloud Own's beautiful eyes. It was a fact though. In a couple hours, Arin and David would have found their target, and they'd be 'working'. "You want me to make love you? Are you a virgin?"

Nodding, Own unfastened his shorts, then quickly the suspenders, and let them drop. Distress clouded up Ken's face and he clutched his smaller friend to him. "Own, it shouldn't be like this. I should take you to dinner and tell you how beautiful you are. Take you dancing."

Own wiggled a little and looked up. "Ken-kun? Do you think I'm beautiful?"

A smile came back to Ken's dark chocolate eyes. His voice low and husky, "Yes." He ran his hand down Own's back, pressing the shirt to his skin, then jumped to the cotton knit of his briefs. It felt like sacred ground, stolen time.

Stepping forward, Own pressed a bare leg to Ken's pants, forward more to the leg under the cloth, rocked his hips, rubbing his erection against the bigger man's leg. "Make love to me, Ken-kun. I want you to, please."

The bed was only a step away and Ken guided Own to it, laying him back. Own was surprisingly lighter than he'd expected him to be, and it took no effort to lift the boy with one arm under his back, scoot him onto the bed. "I'll stop, if you want me too. It can hurt a little. Did you know that?"

"It's not gonna hurt like when I got shot or like some other things and I think it'll feel real good too. I'm tough," Own said, lifting up on his elbows to look in Ken's eyes. A silly smile crept up on his face and he leaned close to kiss Ken again. As their lips meet, Own guiding the kiss this time, his small tongue slipping past Ken's lips, he guided Ken's hand to the front of his underwear, the hard request for his attention there.

At first Ken's fingers slid over the fabric, then clutched Own through the fabric. Stroking Own's cock, he moaned into the kiss, pressing Own back onto the bed. Smaller fingers pulled at the cloth of Ken's shirt, and he shrugged it off, only breaking the kiss when he had to take the shirt over his head. Own hooked a leg over Ken's leg, pulling it between his legs, up to rub against his underwear. Ken's hand followed his knee, and soon, his fingers were under the elastic of Own's underwear, feeling the soft wrinkly sac of his balls. "Oh, god, Own, I want you so bad."

An urgency colored Own's words, "In my bag, with the arrows, there's some oil."

Ken rolled on top of him, pinning him with his forearms over his shoulders and kissed him again, rocking his hips against him. "And Own, just why are you carrying oil?"

Own blushed, right up to his wild hair. "I, uh, well, so I can think about you!"

The door opened without so much as a knock as Ken was just sliding to reach over the edge of the bed, one of Own's bare legs wrapped around his. The first sign Ken had was when Own wrapped an arm over his bare back and pulled himself into a sitting position. "Hi Arin-kun!"

Ken looked up and swallowed. The red head slowly arched an eyebrow, his face impassive beyond words. "I just came to tell you that we found the target. It will be several hours. Hidaka," Arin said, paused to take a slow breath, then slammed the door shut without another word.

Own burst into laughter! He reached for Ken's hair, for his shoulder, pulling him closer. "We have hours! Did you hear that?"

"You still wanna do this?" Ken asked, bottle of oil in his hand, a mix of desire, respect, and maybe a little fear in his eyes.

Nodding, Own scooted closer. "Ken-kun, everything is so ordinary next to you. Do you like me just a little bit? Just cuz it's now, or do you like me a lot?"

Ken knelt between the smaller man's legs and pulled his underwear down. Own kicked them the rest of the way off and while he was doing that, Ken took off his own pants, boxers. "Own. I like you." Ken paused, his face growing tender. "I like you , like if we're both alive tomorrow, you could move into my room, and we could be a couple. Would want that?"

"Oh yes! I'd like that very much!" Own wiggled, one hand sliding to his cock, encircling it. "How do we uh, start?"

"Give me a pillow," Ken said, then gently moved Own's hand and kissed the tip of his cock, slowly taking him into his mouth. Own wiggled even more and Ken laid an arm over his belly to hold him still as he took him all the way into his mouth suckling him. With one hand, he opened the oil and slicked his fingers. He swirled his tongue over Own's head, as he slide one finger into the boy. He hadn't warned him with more than just fingers sliding over the puckery little anus. Own though only moaned, his fingers tangling into Ken's hair.

He had the second finger into him, when the pillow hit the back of his head, lightly. Own was panting, head tilted back, and Ken gave him no respite, continuing to suckle him, hold his shaft tight in his mouth, rotate those fingers in the boy's sheath. In and out, slowly turning, Own was very relaxed, full of trust and desire. After he had the pillow under him, he withdrew his fingers and coated his own cock with cool oil.

"Now," Own said, curling up reaching out to him. "Hours don't last so long with David and Arin around."

"I don't want to rush," Ken said, kissing Own's belly. "I want to take my time."

"We don't have any time, Ken-kun. Later," Own said, sitting up and kissing Ken's hair, "I just want you to take me, cuz then I'll know you want me!"

Tears filled Ken's eyes and he kissed Own with all the time they didn't have, a very extraordinary kiss. They kept their eyes locked as Ken positioned himself at Own's opening. "Relax," Ken begged, breathed, soft and warm.

The ring of muscle though gave easily as Ken entered him, the head opening slowly. Own's fingers touched Ken's cheeks, tracking down the tears. "Joined. We're joined. You wouldn't leave me, Ken-kun?"

Agonizingly slow, Ken sank himself into Own, realizing once he was there, that it was as if he'd slide himself into Own's heart as well, or perhaps encased his heart in Own. "Joined. I wouldn't leave you, ever."

And nothing was ordinary anymore.