Organic Food and Fertile Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your maid said she wanted desert before breakfast and is licking my pussy right now, ooooh she is so good with her tongue, I hope you don't mind. Giggle giggle."

I lifted the covers to see Rachel's beautiful smiling face before I kissed Heidi and said "I don't have a Maid, that's my ex-girlfriend" then just headed for the shower leaving the two of them to figure things out.

When I finished my shower I found Heidi passed out on my bed with a very satisfied look on her face and the ex-girlfriend gone leaving nothing but her perfume lingering in the air and Heidi's freshly cleaned pussy chilling in the breeze from the ceiling fan.

She looked so peaceful laying there and as I looked at her smiling lips I noticed how glossy they were and when I bent down to kiss her sexy mouth she tasted like my ex-girlfriend and it made my cock hard remembering how great my ex's pussy tasted. I left Heidi sleeping in my bed when I headed to work and had a smile all day thinking about what an amazing time we had together.

We got together again on Sunday and had a wonderful day hiking teasing touching playing and getting to know each other before heading back to my house for dinner and another night of amazing kinky sex and off the chart role playing about our favorite fantasy.

Heidi wanted to use the camera again to see her cervix as we fucked another huge load of thick sperm deep inside her tight cunt to make sure the opening to her womb was still closed up tight and it made it so much more exciting for both of us to watch my thick hard cock spraying a huge load deep in the back of Heidi's cunt drowning her cervix in hot potent sperm as we both came within seconds of each other.

When we got together Tuesday evening it was a lot like Sunday until I saw Heidi's cervix on camera the first time I went in deep and noticed it was slightly open and the milky white glaze was gone and stringy clear cervical mucus was covering the opening and most of her cervix. I was getting worried about knocking someone up that I had only known for a week and at the last second before I started to cum I quickly pulled out and blasted a huge load on Heidi's toned flat tummy seconds after her orgasm. Heidi was so tight and my cock was so hard that I knocked the mini camera off as I pulled out and we could see the camera was pointed back towards the opening to Heidi's vagina. She got a funny smile and said.

"I'll get it"

As she slid her hand down her tummy gathering up as much sperm as possible before sliding her whole hand covered in my cum inside her pussy to search for the camera. When she located the camera she gripped it with her dainty fingers and pulled it out leaving the inside of her tight little cunt coated in my fresh potent sperm as she held the mini camera up and squealed in delight.

"I got it"

She licked her fingers clean and smiled. Heidi was so beautiful smart and fun to be with I had to see her again on Thursday. It was a truly beautiful evening that I will remember for the rest of my life and no doubt the most exciting and erotic night of my life so far.

The real excitement started when I put the mini camera on my finger and dipped it into Heidi's tight wet pussy pushing in deep to check out her cervix and sure enough just as I expected, dreamed and fantasized since before I met her, in perfect detail I could see her cervix open for business with a river of thick clear cervical mucus oozing from the opening to her highly fertile womb. I looked at her and she was glowing and more beautiful than I remembered. I asked her how she felt today and she replied

"I feel amazing, my pussy won't stop dripping and I'm horny beyond belief even though I woke up this morning to a sharp cramp, other than that I feel so alive and my nipples are so fucking sensitive."

I was very clear on what that meant and every fantasy I had ever dreamed of was coming to reality. I knew if I indulged our fantasy it would change our lives forever but I also knew if I didn't I would regret it for the rest of my life.