Orgasm in the Dunes

Story Info
An innocent splash leads to a helping hand.
1.1k words
3.76
37.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kick off our shoes and hand in hand, run across the hot sand and in to the shallows of the clear blue sea. We paddle for a while. The weather has been unbearably hot recently, and so the feel of the cool water running inbetween our toes brings smiles of joy. It's still term time, and whilst the beach is normally heaving at the weekends, today, it is empty – our own private piece of paradise.

You cup your hands together, bend down and scoop up some sea water which you delighted in splashing me with. I retaliated. Water splashed your dress – a petite, sleeveless dress – white with a predominant flower pattern. The water had seeped into the material, which in turn became a little translucent.

It was probably a combination of the cool water and the summer breeze that made your nipples stiffen, and they were clearly visible through the dress. You caught me staring. I apologised – embarrassed – not realising myself that my eyes had transfixed on you. You giggled and took my hand again, and tugged me on again. We continued to walk – splashing our feet as we went.

It was close to noon, and the sun was at its highest. I could feel my shoulders starting to burn, and I noticed too that you were starting to go a little pink. There are plenty of sandy banks and dunes along the beach, and we found a lovely spot. Still warm and yet shady enough to keep us out of the direct sunlight for a while.

I sat down, leaned against the sand bank, my legs out straight. You laid straight out sideways, and laid your head in my lap. You weren't comfortable, and kept shifting position – first laying on your back, then on your side looking toward the sea, then back on the other side looking at me. The problem is, each time you shifted, your head pushed into my lap, and, well, what's in close proximity? Of course – man's first brain!

All of your fidgeting, lifting your head up, putting it back down kept applying pressure to my lower stomach region, and eventually, even though I tried desperately hard not to let it, my penis started to harden. There's something about the warm weather that makes it more difficult than usual to control. You eventually found a position you liked, and stayed there for a little while. Your cheek fully pressed against my erection.

After a while, you jumped. A bug or something had landed on your leg and startled you. You sat bolt upright and brushed it off, then turned to me and smiled. I looked at you – a mixture of both horror and embarrassment. You asked me what the matter was. I couldn't tell you. So you took your mobile phone out of your bag and took a selfie. There, in your cheek, was a red imprint of my cock from where you had been resting on it! You studied it for a minute, then put the phone down. I was worried that you might be embarrassed of upset. Instead, you look at me, then down at the still obvious bulge in my shorts, and smiled.

You stood, crossed your arms at the hem of your dress, and without a word, pulled it straight off over your head, shaking your hair as you freed your body to nature. I sat and gawked in awe – your red hair, shone against your pale skin and as I moved my gaze down, saw a perfectly smooth shaven pussy.

You knelt down beside be, undone the belt and buttons on my shorts, and pulled them, and my boxer shorts off. I was still highly embarrassed, but too aroused to do any different. Facing me, you put one leg either side of my body. As you did so, the lips to your cunt parted, and I got a heavenly glimpse. Not only could I see the pink wetness, but also a black hole – you were so open.

Facing me still, you straddled my legs – kneeling in the sand. Your warm wet cunt on my thighs, my rigid cock in front of you – pointing at me. From the angle I was at, it was as if the cock was attached to you, not me – but the minute you held it, I knew for sure that it was mine! You looked straight into my eyes and bit your lip gently as you started masturbating me. Ever so gently but firmly, pulling my foreskin back and forth along the length. It was divine. I had butterflies in my stomach, and shivers all throughout my body.

I eventually had to ask you to stop, because I was getting that familiar tightness in my balls that alerted me to the fact that I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer – even if I had wanted to, there comes a tipping point – the edge, where once past, there is nothing on earth that is going to stop the inevitable flow pulsating up and out.

You didn't stop – in fact you tightened your grip, and if anything, started speeding up ever so slightly. You looked at me and giggled a little. I didn't know how long I was going to last. However, over the years of self love, I have learned that if I relax into it, not only can I last longer, but the ecstasy of orgasm is so much more heightened. I released the tension in my thighs and allowed myself to sink back into the sand a little. You knew exactly what I was doing, and you knew all too well that you could overcome my little game too. You took my balls in the other hand and ever so gently stroked them, and squeezed them a little until you too could feel it rising.

As soon as my cock started the familiar twitch, you quickly aimed yourself above and sat right on it, forcing your wet, wide open gaping cunt down onto it until I could see it no more. Just as your outer lips touched the base of my cock, I exploded inside of you as though I was coming for the first time in years. It was though a whole lifetime of come had built up inside of my balls just to be released in this one moment – firing deep into your pussy.


We both rode out the sensational orgasm, and after the tension had eased, the copious amounts of both of our mingled fluids, started to drip gently out from you, and down into a pool around me.

Once my erection had subsided, you slid back down to my thighs, leaned in and licked off every last drop of us, savouring every last drip, and once done, you leaned into me and we kissed deeply.

If only everyone could experience an amazing first time like this....