Orgasm Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a mess," I giggled, pulling him off the bed, leading him to the bathroom and my large, glass-enclosed shower. "I have just the thing to clean you off..."

My mind never stopped working, concocting, dreaming up new delicious dominations and I lay him on his back in the shower, straddling his face and squatting. My hairy bush was inches from it and his eyes were wide with anticipation.

I hesitated, unsure if I could push it this far. He read my mind, as always, smiling up at me reassuringly.

"Do it, Mrs. Tremblay!" he growled. "Piss on me!"

"Oh, Juan!" I screamed, unleashing the flow.

It jetted out of me, a thick, pungent, yellow flow of urine, hot and forceful, cascading onto his face, washing the cum away, then filling his mouth which he opened wide to take it in, closing to swallow and getting a splash of piss coating him from forehead to chin, soaking him. I pissed long and hard, furiously fingering my cunt as I did, cumming as I finished and then settling down on his face. His tongue speared my pussy, lapping up and down, gobbling up the rest of the piss there.

"Holy shit!" I moaned, slipping back over his stiffening cock and slipping it inside my pussy, bending to kiss his pissy face. "Holy shit..."

"Now THAT might be going too far, Mrs. Tremblay!" he laughed, causing me to roar at his scatological reference and then moaning as his cock filled me.

We fucked, long and slow, me riding him, capturing his cock in the grip of my pussy, clenching my ass and thundering up and down, until his balls exploded and I felt the jets of his sweet cream scorch my womb. It never felt better, and sadder; I looked up at the clock on the bathroom vanity. Our time was up. He saw me look and reached for my face with his hands, stroking it gently as his cock wilted inside me.

"I have...other appointments, Mrs. Tremblay," he said sadly. "I must leave you now..."

I smiled. And slipped him from me, sliding up his chest to settle my cum-laden pussy on his face. Juan laughed, graciously licking me clean, sucking his cum from my pussy, making me cum again. I dismounted, standing and turning on the water. We washed each other, gently, kindly, romantically, and then toweled off. He dressed to leave, pulling his tight white clothes over that insanely beautiful body.

"I'll miss you, Juan," I said, walking him to the door, holding it open, feeling a tear in my eye.

He turned to face me.

"No, you won't, Mrs. Tremblay," he said with a smile. "I'll be back. Free of charge. On me. It's the least I can do for my favorite client."

I beamed and hugged him, his hard body tense against mine.

"Not a client, not anymore, dear boy," I said, kissing him. "Not anymore. Friends, now. Friends and lovers."

I watched him go. And ached for his return.

12