Orgasmatron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No officer we are not up to mischief."

Carrie went over to his young partner and asked if they could help us get her chairs into the trailer. I am sure Carrie's bulging nipples provided the inspiration for him to help us.

We thanked the officers for their help as they left. I pulled the door closed and told Carrie, "Thank god I got a bill of sale from him and you have gorgeous tits."

Once again, covered in dust and dirt, but we had our treasures loaded and were ready to go home.

Chapter 10

We put the chairs and parts in the garage until we could figure out what to do with them. Carrie wanted to put a chair in the living room so she could continue her sessions. I was sure my wife would nix that idea for sure. Who has an antique dental chair in their living room? She definitely would not want Carrie doing sessions in her living room.

"Carrie you have to get your Aunt Carol's permission before you move anything into the living room. And for sure, you need to tell her about your plans for giving sessions in there."

"Leave it to me Uncle Bob; I'll talk to her before I do anything."

Somehow, Carol agreed to put the chair in the living room, I don't know what Carrie told her about why she wanted to but she was OK with it.

Carrie worked diligently on making sure the chair was spotless before she moved it. She found a round rubber mat to put under the chair in case the chair's hydraulics leaked.

Carrie got Vanessa's boyfriend to bring his buddy over to move the chair into the living room. Two big strong guys moved it easily as Carrie and Vanessa watched.

I had to admit the chair stood out and was a conversation piece. As an antique, it was stunning, the red leather, chrome and gold leaf lettering just popped. The chair itself was quite comfortable, especially when reclined, but you didn't want to think about dental work.

Using the new parts to repair the Orgasmatron it was ready for Carrie to use for her sessions. She called Vanessa and told her everything was ready for her toe curling experience and as a reward for her help, Carrie offered Vanessa the first official session free.

Carol stood in the living room looking in amazement at the antique dentist chair. She ran her hand over the red leather and felt the cold chrome on the armrests as she looked at Carrie and said, "When do I get my session?"

"You're going to be the first, how does tonight sound?"

Now I know why Carol agreed, she wanted a toe curling session herself.

A special thanks to Shy_Girl_whore for editing the story.