Orgasmotron: First Deployment Ch. 01

Story Info
New weapon is a turning point to war on terror.
1.3k words
3.81
52.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On an unnamed airstrip in Pakistan, the shrill engine of a Predator drone filled the evening air. The sleek oblong silhouette glistened in the sunset as it gained speed and altitude and eventually disappeared through the porous cloud cover. A Pakistani Army sentry followed its ascent with eyes shielded against the pink sky, then "tsk-ed" and returned his gaze to the smut magazine an American sergeant had furnished him with. The guard was clever. He knew he was at the forefront of a tremendous clash of geo-politics and ideology, not the least of which concerned the lavish prints of pink nipples and luxurious spread pussies he was holding. Porn as such was banned in the barracks, of course, as it was in most places across Arab countries. But the sentry who spoke decent English had been around American soldiers long enough to know that the bragging GIs who slipped him the magazines came from a different world. A world where paper rags of smut like this once had held an important, even legislative role in liberating a people from their self-inflicted stupidity. A world that could one day be his.

What he didn't know was how this change was going to come about.

-------------------------------

Half a world away, the president of the most powerful industrialized nation on the globe nibbled at a pretzel and looked up disbelievingly from the communiqué handed to him by the attractive National Security Advisor.

"WHAT do you want me to hit them with??"

The National Security Advisor straightened up her skirt. She knew this was going to be a tough sell, as was everything that even hinted at or in any way implicated the distribution of a single condom or a brochure on women's rights somewhere in the developing world.

"It is an advanced psychotropic weapon, Mr. President. Developed by the Israelis."

"What does the word "O.R.G.A.S.M." have to do with any darn weapon?" demanded the President. Putting on a prudential look of genuine insult, he added: "This is not the Clinton administration, you do realize."

"Mr. President, that is what the people at the Israeli army call it, sir. The Orgasmotron."

The Advisor shuffled her papers and endured the President's harsh look, which lost its edge eventually when it was inevitably drawn to the Advisor's firm breasts protruding under her business suit. There was an awkward pause for several seconds; then the President recovered:

"Please continue, Madam"

"The Israelis developed it to fight domestic terrorism instigated by suicide bombers," carried on the Madam National Security Advisor. "The... umm... Orgasmotron is a powerful infrasonic device, which triggers certain nerve and brain centers, inducing a change in behavior. The mechanism is somewhat similar to the audible Banshee system that the Israeli security forces have been recently employing for crowd control and demonstration dispersal at the Gaza Strip."

She shot a glance at the President who was soundlessly moving his lips around her last sentence.

"It's a sonic Viagra, sir."

The President's eyes lighted up but he shook his head in a (not so unreasonable this time) total incomprehension.

"The Israelis use... that... to fight suicide bombers?"

"Yes, they do, Mr. President." The Advisor felt her feet were on more solid ground now. As she had discovered, in some areas the President was much more keen than his critics gave him credit for, especially when it came to commissioning new toys, disguised as tools for Homeland Defense or National Security. Everyone remembered the big Strategic Missile Defense flop from a few years back that eventually amounted to a cosmic cockfight with missiles and lasers, which did nothing, except bolster the egos of the men in power. Boys love their toys - especially the forbidden ones, safely hidden in their parents' closet. The Advisor could sense that no matter how Christian or Conservative he was, the President's modest attention span was completely looped around the next thing she was about to say. If this were Clinton, things would already be sliding down from his end of the desk.

"Most suicide bombers in Israel happen to be young Arab men, sir. The Mosad, or Israeli Intelligence, often have specific leads and information on them but they cannot act to safely disarm them in a crowded urban environment. The Orgasmotron comes in handy because it acts selectively on males and disrupts the suicide bomber's attention, coordination and motivation all at once."

"Their motivation?" the President's brow furrowed.

"Mr. President, this is only to be expected. Imagine being strapped to 10 pounds of TNT and then, suddenly, discovering that life is full of... umm, voluptuous young women who give you... excuse my language, sir... a non-subsiding erection."

"Yes, I can imagine that," the President said with eyes glazed, a dreamlike quality setting over his voice.

"This can significantly dent one's resolve to commit a suicidal act of aggression, don't you think?" the Advisor pressed on.

The President nodded.

"Unfortunately, the Israeli Intelligence has encountered some problems with deploying Orgasmotron technology in the field. For one thing, it affects all males in the impact area and sometimes makes it hard for the trained female agents to get to suspects and neutralize them."

The advisor pushed some file photos across the desk. One of them showed a crowded bus surrounded by police cars. On the forefront, a couple of olive-complexioned, muscular, uniformed women were dragging a handcuffed suspect out of the bus. Their shirts and khaki pants were torn, however, exposing bra straps, bikini and tanned flesh. Several splotches of sticky mess were visible on their flak jackets. Behind them, other agents were administering batons to the rowdy crowd in the bus.

"Can I keep that?" the President's smirk was wiped clean from his face by the National Security Advisor's icy stare. "Joking..."

"You see, Mr. President, Orgasmotron technology has its virtues and disadvantages. Our Pentagon analysts think that it can be especially effective against enemy combatants in Afghanistan, who are religiously indoctrinated and derive much of their combat morale through the rigors of abstinence."

The President regarded her coolly.

"Sorry, sir, I meant the oppressive Wahhabist tradition of wife mistreatment and subjugating celibacy." Madam Advisor corrected herself quickly.

"Please, we need to reach a decision and act now, Mr. President" she added. "Before the target slips out of our reach as he has done so many times previously."

The President didn't reply immediately but after a while he shifted in his chair and seemed to reach a decision.

"So, you are telling me you have launched this Orgasm-a-thing already?" he asked, a clear note of indignation in his voice over not being allowed to push a button.

"Yes, sir. Preemptively. The Israelis had it mounted on one of their unmanned aerial drones at out Pakistani base for testing. But the device is not yet activated."

"What is... ehm... the impact ra-di-us of this thing?" the President asked, beaming at his own correct pronunciation.

"About ten square miles, sir. Covering most of the sprawling cave and training camp complex," she indicated a big rectangle on the map she had previously been showing him. "A bit more than we need, really, but the estimated collateral damage out in the surrounding opium fields should be minimal."

There was a pause as both of them mused about what exactly the collateral damage out in the opium fields would consist of.

"And the... ehm... soldiers are in position?" the President pressed.

"Moving in, Mr. President" the Advisor replied, secretly prepared to deter any more questions on that particular issue.

"Good. Ehm. Let's do it then. Get these guys!" The President rubbed his palms together conspiratorially and the hallmark lopsided smirk he had been getting so much bad press about reappeared on his face. Looked at the right light and angle, it really appeared quite naughty and evil.

"There is one more thing, Mr. President, Sir" the National Security Advisor insisted.

"Hrumph. What is it?"

"You've got to sign the Order."

"Oh."

---------------------

Coming soon - Part II