Orgy at the Chateau Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda wants to be bound, among other things
2.5k words
4.2
34.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 03/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

You'll need to read Chapter 1 to find out how this all began.

*

"I want to make you cum lots of times," seemed to be Linda's ambition. "And I want to watch you cum, and I want to drink your cum. What's the most intimate thing I can do to you?

"That's about it, I can't think of anything more intimate," I said as we disentangled ourselves. "Or perhaps what you suggested earlier, sitting on my face and making me drink your cum juice. What's the most intimate thing I can do to you?'

"Tongue fuck me, no doubt about it I want your tongue right up inside my cunt, snaking around and exciting all sorts of lovely places. I don't think that would make me cum, but it would be lovely because it was so intimate."

This whole conversation was a lot more intimate than I would ever have dreamed of a few hours earlier. And it certainly promised the next few hours would be far from boring. I was just beginning to think about who should call the next move when my cock slipped flabbily out of Linda's well lubricated cunt and I knew the next move wasn't going to include fucking.

Linda unwound her legs from me "Be a dear and fetch some face cloths from the bathroom. We need a bit of cleaning up." She pulled my face down to hers and pressed her open mouth to mine. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and explored as far as it would reach, and mine responded. She had undressed for me, I had raped her, and yet this was the first time I had kissed her. She was voracious, sucking me into herself just as she had sucked my cock into her vagina and held it prisoner. But at last she released me.

"Well, what about those face towels?" she said sternly. Reluctantly I climbed off that luscious naked body and went into the bathroom, ashamed of the limp appendage that dangled from my crotch.

She was right. We did need cleaning. "You do me and I'll do you," she instructed, and took one of the cloths from me. She raised her legs into the air so that I could see the mixture of my ejaculation and her own juice trickling from her wide open cunt hole. I dabbed her as dry as I could, and left the cloth enclosing her groin like a diaper.

"Stand over me," she said, and I stood astride her with my cock wetly drooping over her. She enclosed it with her cloth, and rubbed and squeezed it as if she was more interested in masturbating me than drying me. "It doesn't seem to want to come alive yet. How long will it take to get hard again?"

"That depends on the kind of stimulus it gets," I told her. "If you keep on working on me like this it'll take about ten minutes. If we take time out to have some food it'll be ready for desert."

Linda giggled. " Can I have it with cream? Cock and cream sounds lovely."

I ordered from room service, and we reluctantly covered our nakedness with the chateau pool-robes. As we ate, I looked across the table at Linda and wondered why I had been so unenthusiastic about her face. With her hair in disarray and her eyes sparkling in post coital happiness and her mouth ready to be kissed she was radiant. We had taken off our pool-robes after the food had been brought in, and I had been fascinated by the way her brassiere had become pulled down, almost revealing one nipple. It was time to do something about it. I had been fascinated, too, by the way she kept her hands busy beneath the table. It seemed a pity to spoil her play, but I had better things in mind. "Darling, I know a man should never tell a woman her clothes need adjusting, but your bra's all crooked." I told her. "Come over here and I'll put it right."

I pushed my chair back from the table and looked down to make sure my cock was ready for action again. It felt ready, and it looked ready, tumescent and rigid and upstanding. Linda came to me, naked except for the skimpy brassiere and the sexy garter belt which only accentuated the nakedness from waistline to stocking tops. "Sit on my lap," I told her. "you won't slide off because I have a special tool to fasten you in place." I turned her round to face me, and she opened her thighs and sat on my knees.

"A little closer," I told her, and she lifted herself while I aimed my weapon at the smoothly shaved crotch that I was going to open for it. Open for it? Linda's crotch was already wide open, her outer lips separated and her inner lips pouting in readiness. She had been working on herself beneath the table, and I wondered how wet and slippery she would be.

She lowered herself gently, while I aimed a cock that was as horny as Linda's cunt. The tool that was to skewer Linda in place slipped easily into the fleshy hole that was made for it, and Linda let herself drop onto my thighs. "Oh!" she moaned as I impaled her on my tool, "I've been longing for this all through the meal. I thought you really did just want to adjust my bra."

"I do. Let me look at it." I was lucky. It had a front fastening. It must have been made with this kind of occasion in mind. It unfastened easily, and I had the two shoulder straps down her arms in an instant. Two glorious globes sprang out of confinement, and for the first time I held them in my hands and squeezed them and fondled their soft fullness, thrilling to the feel of hard nipples pressed into my palms. There was a lot more I wanted to do to those beauties, but that could come later. More pressing was the sensation of hot soft raw flesh throbbing and masturbating the whole length of my cock. Linda was wriggling to get the empty brassiere off her arms, and with each wriggle her whole pelvis squirmed from one side to the other, twisting her tunnel around my rigid cock. And then she was lifting her whole pelvis, making me slide out of her until she could feel the rim of my cock at the very entrance to her cunt. I wanted to force her back down, but she was already taking me in again, reluctant to leave her pulsing vagina empty for more than a moment.

Up and down and backward and forward and one side to the other Linda humped me, rubbing my cock against every pleasure causing nerve in her vagina. Every surge rubbed the sensitive surface of my cock-head till I could hardly take any more of the exquisite pleasure. And then the contractions began inside my groin as the orgasm began to build up.

"I'm going to cum any moment," I gasped. "Cum with me. I'll make you cum with my hot sperm."

"Im almost at the top," Linda breathed into my mouth as she started to kiss me." Let me feel your tongue, fuck me at both ends," And she imprisoned my mouth again as she stopped all movement and sat hard down to feel my throbbing tool ejaculating hot jism into the depth of her cunt.

"Oh my god that was heaven," Linda gasped as her panting died down. "That was a completely different fuck, I felt your knob right up here at my garter belt I didn't know your cock was so long. You are a wonderful fucker."

"I was just the fuckee that time," I reminded her. "You were in control, and I've never had such a fantastic cumming."

I wasn't prepared to let my cock slip out immediately. I wanted as much of that vaginal pressure as I could get. And this was the first time I'd had the opportunity of exploring the whole of Linda's naked body. I ran my hands all over her back, and down to the place where her crack began to separate her cheeks. That warm cleft was an invitation to explore further, and my hands slid beneath her ass cheeks and held the two soft cushions tightly as my fingers explored down further to find the crater of her anus. Without effort my finger probed inside and opened the passage to take me in. Linda squealed with delight. "I wanted you to do that, that's so intimate. See how far in you can go." I didn't want to hurt her, so I pressed gently and found my finger taken right inside her hot body.

"Wriggle it about," Linda was forcing her whole rump down onto my finger. I pulled it out a little way and slipped it back in, thinking of the way my cock had been doing the same thing not far from there. Linda was squirming and squealing delightedly, with two of my appendages exciting her two orifices at the same time.

But the pleasure couldn't last, and her gyrations caused my cock to slip limply out of her. "Nice?" I asked her.

"Oh darling, this whole day has been heaven. You're doing such wonderful things to me, you're making me feel gloriously perverted. What would you like to do now?"

"Seems to me forty winks would be a good idea right now," I suggested.

Linda got up off my lap and stared at me. "Not on your life," she snapped. "Forty wanks, if you like. I haven't spent all this money just to go to sleep. I can do that at home......." She stopped and blushed. "Oh golly! I suppose that's another confession I have to make. The truth is I wanted you so badly, and it didn't seem like you were ever going to make a move. That was the only way I could think of to get you into bed. Are you cross? You won't leave or anything will you?"

"No darling." I laughed. "It's a tremendous compliment, and I wouldn't miss the rest of this weekend. I've only fucked you twice so far. What's next on the menu?"

"I've been longing for you to tie me down to the bed and make me your sex slave. Remember what I told you in the car?"

"That sounds like my kind of game." I agreed. "But what do we use for rope, the curtain cords?"

Linda giggled delightedly. "No problem. "I've come prepared. I've got everything we need in my bag." She danced over to where her bag was lying on the floor, and took out a large cardboard box. She took it to the bed and tipped it out onto the floor beside the bed. "Don't these look exciting? I can't wait for you to tie me down and have me at your mercy." She flung herself onto the bed and lay flat to display her nakedness, her arms stretched out sideways and her legs wide apart. I had seen her like this before, it seemed like hours before, but this time her naked beauty inflamed me even more and the weapon that was to have her at its mercy was already stirring.

"The girl at the sex shop explained those things to me," Linda said excitedly. "The padded handcuffs are for the arms and legs. They're connected to the chains by those little padlocks, She said the idea is that I might be able to undo knots near my hands, or even chew through the ropes, so you use chains instead. You use the ropes for tying round my body.. I'm so excited, I'm beginning to wet myself already. Best get a towel to put under me."

Indeed, her outer labia were already open and the fleshy interior was glistening with dew. I fetched a towel from the bathroom, and lifted Linda's ass and slid the towel under her. I was feeling thoroughly horny myself, so I sorted out the toys on the floor and set to work snapping the handcuffs on Linda's wrists. The padlocks connected the chains to the handcuffs as she had said, but first I checked the keys to make sure they fitted. I couldn't imagine what we'd do if we lost the keys. This kit seemed to be designed for bondage experts and this was my first time. The chains were fairly short, so it seemed they were probably meant to be wrapped round the steel bed frame on each side. Next would have to be the ankles, to prevent Linda struggling---though I couldn't envision much struggling from the smugly smiling nakedness on the bed . First I had to remove those sexy stockings to avoid harming them. They looked pretty expensive, and I had visions of needing them again some time not far off in the future. They were tight fitting so I had to roll them down her legs, thrilling to the very idea of stripping something off her body and also to the feel of the soft warm thighs in my hands.

I wanted Linda's feet pulled right back to her thighs so that her knees would be raised, so I took her ankle chains down to the bed frame back where her hand chains were fastened. The ropes appeared to have been made especially soft, so I wrapped a rope to each of Linda's thighs near her knees and took it down to the bed frame so as to spread her thighs nice and wide. I wanted this sex slave of mine obscenely exposed and easily accessible.

`I had thoughts about taking off her garter belt so that she would be completely naked, but I had always found a garter belt to be the most exciting part of a woman's clothing so I left it on. "Now you're my prisoner." I told her. "I can do anything I like with you. You may find I can be as perverted as you are,"

Linda shook her head, grinning. "I don't think so, Andy darling. And I'm not just your prisoner, I'm your slave. Your sex slave. Your willing sex slave. You own me. You own my body, every last intimate part of it to enjoy in whatever way you like. I love the way you've got me spread-eagled with my crotch wide open all ready for you to savagely attack me with that massive weapon."

And looking down I realized how massive it was, swollen thick and blue veined with a large shiny red knob. Tying Linda up had my cock and my balls and my whole genital area throbbing with the need to take advantage of this so very available cunt. I must really have looked like a savage slave-master, with ropes in my hands and that great pole projecting from my groin!

This scene of sexual depravity had to be preserved for future enjoyment, so I snapped her from every angle, including a close up of the wet intimate flesh between her thighs.

--End of Chapter 2--

There's lots more to come in Chapter 3

shambles
shambles
153 Followers