Orgy Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Oh! So big!" Helena exclaimed. "This is where baby comes from?"

"It is," Delphine said, "but it gets a lot bigger."

Cooing wonderingly, Helena worked her finger into Sarah's slit. Sarah jerked, not sure if she should stop her or not—surely, it was different between sisters—but then it felt good. Could being with one of the others possibly feel as good as this? As right as this?

Rachel put her hand on Sarah's shoulder and somehow that settled it. "Let her," she said.

Sarah no longer felt embarrassment. She felt lust. She knew she would start moaning if Helena didn't stop, and when that slender finger snaked between her legs, Sarah let out her satisfied sound with pride.

"Is very hot inside," Helena murmured. "Does it burn you, being so hot on inside like oven?"

"Yes. Oh yes, it does," Sarah moaned. Shit, they were all watching her. Forgotten all about Allison when they could see her fuck...

"Is wet too," Helena said. "I make this to you?"

"Yes," Sarah said, laying back helplessly. All the strength was gone from her. She had no power for anything but enjoying what was happening to her. "It's good, Helena. It's very good."

"I am very good girl," Helena whispered, then giggled to herself. "This makes you feel good. I want to make you feel very good, like I am very good girl, like Cosima friend make me feel—"

"You liked having your pussy eaten," Rachel cut in. She was just wearing a bra now. Sarah hadn't seen her undress; it was a damn good bra. "Why don't do you that for your sister? It's a way to show how much you truly care for her."

Helena's eyes jumped open. The thought had never occurred to her, yet she could still feel how good a mouth had been in her specialness. "Seestra will love it..."

Full of affection for her twin—it was wet and warm on her tongue, demanding to be shared—Helena moved her face down to Sarah's cunt, feeling the heat of her sister's love for her as well. She felt it against her cheeks. Moist and fragrant. Her mouth sucked in the folds of Sarah's labia, one by one, pulling on them then releasing them, Sarah's most sensitive place passing over her lips as deliciously as fine wine. Only when the entire thing had been tasted did Helena move her sharp little tongue to Sarah's clit. It was hard enough to resist the stab from Helena's mouth.

Sarah was screaming. Helena loved how Sarah screamed for her.

That cry of passion awoke Allison from gaping at the writhing orgy of flesh before her—crazy little Helena, with her exploding head of hair buried between her own clone's shapely thighs, lips smacking against Sarah's cunt as loudly as she would devour a bit of candy. It was all happening so fast. Only hours ago she had been unsatisfied, nearly deprived. Now she felt like she was drowning in sex, in temptation, in satisfaction. Her body was awash in its new self-gratification, taking control, demanding more.

She looked at Helena, the woman who'd taken parts of this extended family away before joining it. She had been part of Maggie Chen's world, part of why they'd lost Beth. And Allison would make her pay for it. She would force Helena to make up for all the trouble she'd caused.

With Helena bent over into Sarah's splayed thighs, her ass was waving in Allison's direction. Allison quickly moved behind her. Helena didn't know what was coming until Allison's cock was taking her from behind.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Helena gurgled into Sarah's juicy sex, shocked by the sudden intrusion into her. But as soon as she realized that it was the delicious-looking tool of the housewife inside her, she thrust back greedily, devouring every inch of Allison's strap-on.

Allison felt powerful, empowered, self-actuated as she rammed into Helena's tight cunt. With the blonde's face buried in her sister's cunt, Allison felt as if she was fuckingstraight through Helena and into Sarah. She drove Helena forward with her violent thrusts, slamming Helena's mouth into Sarah's quivering sex.

"I love science," Cosima gasped, staring at Allison's strap-on inside Helena's bent-over body, Sarah sprawled out on the table in front of her, moaning and writhing as she was eaten out.

"You can love this," Rachel said roughly, bending Cosima over right next to the threesome on the lab table. Cosima suddenly felt what Helena had felt, and wondered if Rachel had been wearing that big black thing the whole time. She did seem like the type—

"Hot damn," Cosima panted as she glanced over to see Sarah, Helena, and Allison locked together beside her, Rachel behind her, fucking her hard enough to make her a lesbian twice over.

"Guess I should be used to you fucking me over!" she hissed back over her shoulder.

"And what about me?" Delphine whined, crossing behind the other side of the lab table to demonstrate how she had no one to fuck, but all the necessary implements to do so.

Cosima smiled woozily at her. "Come here, dude," she managed, finding it hard to talk with Rachel's prick slamming her. "Let's do it like the twins. Lie down in front of me."

Delphine mounted the lab table, scooting over to spread herself out under Cosima's head. Cosima raised her eyebrows excitedly before burying her face in Delphine's golden-thatched womanhood, her own sex clenching on Rachel's filling cock. When Rachel left her empty a few minutes later, Cosima could not bear to part from Delphine's sweetness long enough to protest.

Right beside them, Helena was beginning to have trouble eating her sister's cunt. Allison's cock up inside her virgin-tight pussy was driving her wild. She felt another explosion inside her, so loud she had to shout to be heard over it.

"Seestra—I only hope I am making you feel this good!" she cried when her mouth had broken free of Sarah's throbbing sex.

Sarah looked down, unaccountably happy for her twin as that once-fearsome face contorted, as that scarred body writhed and twisted in passion. Finally Helena slumped from the table to the floor. Behind her was not Allison, but Rachel, and there was nothing between her and Sarah but a dripping strap-on. It pointed straight down at Sarah's cunt.

"I've always wanted to teach you manners!" Rachel gasped.

"I've always wanted you to try," Sarah replied.

Rachel fell on her hungrily, cock thundering up into her cunt. Desperately the arch-enemies clung to one another.

On the other side of the table from them, Delphine had noticed her partner's dilemma. Finally willing to part, even momentarily, with Cosima's pleasuring, she pulled her girlfriend up onto the table, swinging her around to put her head back between her own thighs, this time with Delphine's face similarly situated.

Allison, who'd been pulled aside by Rachel, thus had the thrill of watching Delphine and Cosima sixty-nine, a position she'd always thought had been made up by men's magazines.

In fact, Allison was so intent on this new information that it was Helena who first noticed, a few feet away, Rachel wrestling Sarah into the same bent-over positioning Helena had had—head pushed down on folded arms, ass lifted so her sex peeked out underneath her untanned cheeks. But that was not what Rachel was interested in.

Her dildo prodded at the pink pucker between Sarah's cheeks.

And as Cosima came, finally finished off by Delphine's knowing and experienced tongue, she heard Helena's voice full of excitement and happiness.

"Enjoy it, seestra!"

Rachel heard that. She turned her head like a blasphemy had been spoken, scowling hatefully at Helena's innocent smile. This was her company. Her project. Her bitch, her pleasure, and her fuck. She would enjoy this twice as much as special little Sarah, because as hard as she would fuck the orphan, she would also humiliate her.

"Allison!" Rachel called. "Get your ass over here!"

Allison obediently padded forward under the sheer weight of Rachel's demand, the strap-on still standing out from her crotch like a log freshly cut from the forest. She reached out, almost drunkenly, to Sarah, who felt her breast squeezed, a hand tracing down her body, pulling and clawing at her soft pale flesh with outright curiosity.

Rachel grasped Sarah's hips, lunging with her atop the lab table, rolling over to one side so Sarah was pulled on top of her. Sarah groaned in pain and surprise and pleasure, lying outstretched on top of Rachel, smooth back to warm breasts, legs splayed lewdly outside Rachel's long, toned legs. She was fucked, displayed, giving in to bestial desires from both herself and her lovers—her fuckers.

She gave an encouraging smile to Allison when the housewife looked unsure.

Beckoned by both halves of the knot before her, Allison climbed on top of Sarah, kneeling between both her and Rachel's thighs. As Rachel spread Sarah's legs even further apart, Allison aimed her dildo at Sarah's pussy—still warm and moist... open. With one brutal thrust, she had joined Rachel inside her.

"Gooooooood!" Sarah groaned piteously as she felt every inch of give within herself stretched, whimpering in humiliation, in discomfort, in defiant glee as she was sandwiched between her mirror images, skewered mercilessly on their cocks, the fragile membrane between rectum and cunt tested with every thrust into her tender young body.

Even as Cosima ate Delphine, as Delphine ate Cosima, as Helena masturbated, they all watched Allison fucking wildly into Sarah's hot pussy, Rachel's hips undulating in strong, even strokes to lift all three of them up into the air. The clones fell into a smooth, jazzy cadence, their sharp, almost cruel strokes flinging the groaning orphan between them like a ragdoll. It would be some time yet before the sex, or the pleasure, stopped.

"MMMmmmmmmmm!" Helena groaned as her own orgasm was released, lost in the countless swarm that Sarah was experiencing. Her body shuddered pleasantly as she removed the instrument of her delight from its temporary home. She'd followed Allison's example, her vibrator warm and lubricated from her new best friend's cunt.

Mr. Happy would not be returned to Allison's purse.

Which was alright. After her experiences, Allison found herself in the market for a bigger one anyway.

Maybe something with straps...

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12