Orientation

Story Info
Roger's boring days at work are turned upside down.
3.3k words
3.92
15.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another depressing morning for Roger Jones. He had got the bus, like he did every weekday morning, at 8:25am; a cool breeze running over his closely shaved head as he stepped on. Ten minutes weaving around housing estates, then onto a main road and at the end was his stop - off he got, a two minute walk around the corner, through the gates to his office block, up five flights of stairs (good to get a bit of exercise in the morning, he always thought), through the main office (past the secretary who gives him the same vacant glance every day) and into his IT lab.

Just another boring morning, the same as yesterday and the same as the day after, days amalgamating into one mass of office furniture, banal chit-chat and meaningless tasks.

He sat down and turned on his screens - he had five, one for emails and documents and four for monitoring employee's workstations for inappropriate behaviour. Roger had a little-liked job - if someone was spending too much time on Facebook, or looking at something they probably shouldn't in work, he had to tell the boss; presenting a document of the offending material, the times, and the frequency. A bit of a tellltale, in other words... not to mention a spoilsport. Hard to remain on good terms with the bloke you'd reported for watching YouTube videos when he should have been accounting; so Roger kept himself to himself for the most part.

He noticed something different this time around - terminal 7, which had been vacant since Steve left the company about two months previously, was active. A new recruit, he thought to himself. Just another office droid for me to mollycoddle thorough the intricacies of Entourage, he thought; sighed, opened his email and quickly left to get some coffee.

While crossing though to the kitchen, he took a detour to satisfy his idle curisoity about the new recruit. To his surprise, instead of the mindless 30 somethings he was mostly babysitting, the newest member of the office was a slim, long-haired brunette. She couldn't be very long out of college, thought Roger. Still green, he said to himself, and promptly forgot about her as he debated whether or not to have a muffin with his coffee.

Morning came and went, and come 2pm he went back to the canteen. Roger preferred to have lunch at 2pm - 'less interaction with the proles', he'd qip to his mates in the pub. Small talk and idle gossip did little to entertain him, so he usually sat alone with a book. As he slurped today's special soup (of indeterminate flavour), he became aware of a presence across the table... the new girl was sat opposite, equally engrossed in her soup.

Studiously avoiding her, he buried his nose further in the book.

"Ahem", she said, eventually.

Roger rolled his eyes behind his paperback and fixed a smile to his face before looking up. "Oh, hi. I take it you're the new girl upstairs?"

"I am, I just started today. I'm a little lost, to be honest, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing and I'm not sure the boss is a big fan of me so far..."

"Oh, don't worry about that," said Roger, "He's always the same. He gets a little friendlier but not much. I'm Roger, by the way, I'm in IT."

"And I'm Amy, I think I saw you walk past my desk earlier on your way to the kitchen."

Roger coughed. "Uh, yeah, I think I might have noticed you. Well, nice talking to you but I have to run, if you need anything you know where my office is."

Amy looked a little flustered and stared down at her soup, as Roger got up and walked purposefully away.

Nice girl, thought Roger to himself... a bit too nice. The usual shy, boring nice girl; looking for a nice, normal, relationship and to get married at 25. Except this one looks like she has great big tits under that blouse, he grinned to himself. It had been a good three months since that drunken one night stand - in fact, thinks Roger, I haven't been having a good year with the women. Since he broke up with his last (nice, normal, boring) girlfriend in August, pickings had been slim. A few drunken one night stands and one half-shot at a relationship had made Roger pretty frustrated. Every couple he saw walking past on the street felt like a punch to the stomach, he didn't even like watching porn online anymore as it just reminded him of the monotony he was living in.

Come the late afternoon (and a few more mugs of coffee), and people were starting to leave. Roger was doing a few last checks for the evening, as he noticed that one of the drones was still beavering away. Terminal 7 - Amy. Must be trying to impress the boss by working late on her first day, he mused. He idly opened the screen up to fill his second monitor to see what she was up to - surfing the web, it seems. On her own time, at least, he thought; but his bemusment turned to shock as he saw just exactly what she was looking at. Redtube.com?! Fuck! thought Roger, that's fucking hot! Why would she watch that in work? Disbelieving, he brought up the video that Amy was watching - a hardcore facefucking flick, seriously hot, and more than a little bit nasty. The starlet in the video was gagging, whimpering and loving every second of having the stud's porn-sized cock rammed down her throat - and Roger couldn't help but be turned on. He hadn't looked at porn in over a month, and here was his favourite scenario, delivered straight to his work monitor - immediately his cock began tingling in his pants.

He checked his office door. Closed. Nobody would be around at this hour anyway, everyone else had gone home... Fuck it, he muttered under his breath. He quickly undid his belt buckle and released his already throbbing 8-inch cock from his boxers and began beating off, immersed in the thought of fucking the hot slut in the video.

Roger quickly felt a wave of pleasure coming from the very base of his cock, under his balls and expanding out further, up his spine in one direction to his chest and to the tip of his cock. He came, hard and intense, shooting his load under his desk while he gripped his cock firm and tight.

He collapsed back onto his swivel chair, breathing heavily and still holding his pulsating member in his right hand. Eventually he let go, put his cock back in his pants and thought up a little plan to startle the girl who'd led him to the video. Seems there was a little more to this particular office girl... watching porn on her first day? The boss might fire her if he hears a bad word against her on day one, right? Right.

Roger left his office and quietly walked up behind her. Amy, immersed in the video, one hand idly brushing her nipple as her breasts rested on teh desk, didn't notice him approaching.

Roger leaned over her shoulder. "Not quite office material, is it... Amy?"

"Oh, shit!" said Amy, clearly startled. "I, uh..." Roger could see she was mortified... but more than a little aroused, too.

"You know," said Roger, interrupting her stammering, "I'm supposed to report you to your boss for this..."

"Oh don't do that! It's my first real job! I'll get fired, oh no, uh, um, what can I do?", cried Amy, her arousal turning to horror.

The evil part of Roger was loving every minute of her discomfort... he took in her flushed cheeks and wide eyes before shaking his head firmly. "Full report, screenshots, times, the lot."

Something in Roger's face told Amy that he was toying with her. She still feared for her job though... what to do?! Panicking, she decided to go out on a limb... giving him her most wide-eyed, innocent look, she gently said, "I'll do anything... please don't tell the boss what I've been up to!"

A smile crept over Roger's face and he moved closer, a bit of a swagger suddenly developing in his walk. To his surprise, Amy uncrossed her legs, slid her right hand between her thighs and slowly started moving her fingers further up her black pencil skirt. Her face became wanting, bashful, with mischief in her eyes, like a dirty minx. As Roger moved closer to stand over her, Amy stood up. They stood face to face, taking the measure of eachother, both wondering how far the other would take this dangerous game. Roger, emboldened by her saucy stare, took his right hand and lifted up her skirt, sliding his fingers along her moist crotch over her tights.

"What sort of slut gets off on watching porn in work?" said Roger, as he took his damp hand from under her skirt and sniffed his fingers, his eyes never leaving hers.

"A horny one", said Amy, and guided him down into her office chair; casting a glance around to make sure nobody was watching. Roger could still feel the heat from her pussy, no doubt soaking wet from the porn. He felt his cock swell in his boxers yet again. Was this really happening? he thought to himself as Amy unbuckled his belt, revealing a huge tent standing to attention between Roger's legs.

"Let me get a better look at that", said Amy as she reached for the button on his boxers, longing to release the prize within... it looked promising, she smirked to herself. But Roger stopped her hands - "Not until you show me those tits," he said, nodding to her blouse.

Amy smiled and nodded, and began unbuttoning her blouse from top to bottom. Her plump, round DD breasts almost popped out, with rock hard nipples showing through her sheer bra. She undid her bra, knelt down and released Roger's thick, glistening cock, sliding it in between her lucious boobs. Her eyes were locked on his face as he drank in the sight of his hard shaft between her tits, barely believing that he was just this lucky. She moved her head to meet his face, gave him a kiss on the lips, then moved back down and wrapper her lips around his straining cock. She began giving Roger an intense blowjob, deep and slow, licking his cockhead, then along along the shaft, while playing with his balls at the same time. Roger sighed with pleasure, relishing the feeling of another person touching him, giving him the pleasure he'd ached for the past months.

Just as he was getting used to her rythmic sucking and licking, Amy stopped for a second, before swiftly taking Roger's whole cock into her mouth. His generous length was too much for that pretty little mouth, he knew... and he moaned with guttural pleasure as she deepthroated him, her lips grazing his balls as she gagged and choked on his cockhead. Roger's breathing deepened instantly, his chest heaving as he fought for breath. "Oooh fuck, you're a good slut aren't you?" he groaned, while her face bobbed up and down on his shaft, and he relished the wet noises coming from her throat and lips.

Amy looked up, took a breath and smiled while beginning to stroke his cock with her right hand. She moved back down and licked the top of his shaft, sucking and swirling her tongue in delight. She started pumping his cock in an upward motion with a firm, hard grasp as she caught her breath, her saliva coating Roger's cock and easing her hand along his shaft. While she was teasing the head of his cock, Roger slid his left hand into Amy's hair, his hand matching the bobbing motion of her head. Suddenly done with her gentle teasing, he grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her mouth all the way back down onto his cock, right down to his balls. He could hear her catch her breath and whimper, startled by the sudden movement but no less turned on.

Just once, he pulled Amy's head up and looked into her eyes. "You liked that, slut?" he rasped, though he could see from her eyes that she loved every second of it. What a useful little whore, he thought, as she moved back down to his cock, harder than ever, taking in every inch just like last time. Roger fisted both hands into her hair, pushing her head up and down faster with each stroke.

"Do you want that big load in your mouth, bitch?" said Roger, pure menace in his voice. She'd be getting it whether she wanted it or not, he thought, carried away with her wanton sexuality. But Amy squirmed and shook her head. Surprised, he yanked her off his cock. She took a deep breath and murmered meekly, "I want your cock in me first..."

"I thought good sluts were meant to do what they're told?" said Roger, smiling inwardly. It had been too long since he felt the pneumatic heat of a pussy around his cock.

"What if I ask really nicely?" said Amy, a mischievous pout coming over her face.

At that, Roger stood up and pushed Amy face down on her desk. Amy regained some balance, with her ass on display in front of Roger. He moved behind her and began rubbing his cock between her legs, over the sheer fabric of her black rights, along her pussy lips and up to her ass.

"Is that what you want, slut?"

"Yes baby, please baby, I want it..." whimpers Amy in a pleading voice.

"What do you want? Tell me, say it..."

"Your cock, baby... give me that big cock, please..." she whimpered, her basest need audible in her voice.

Roger hiked her skirt up all the way and slid his hand along her ass to the top of her tights, slowly, teasingly, excruciatingly - then ripped them to her ankles, revealing a dripping wet, tightly shaved pussy. He put his cock along Amy's ass crack and moved closer, thrusting gently against her wet slit and ass, but not entering her yet. Reaching forward, her took her full tits in his hands. He could feel Amy's rock hard nipples, cold against the wood of the desk, and gave them a sharp squeeze. Leaning back, he pulled Amy's nipples gently as she squirmed and began grinding her ass against Roger's hips, yearning for his massive cock to fill her aching pussy.

"Want it, slut?" said Roger as he bent over her further and nipped the back of her neck with his teeth. Amy, almost speechless with desire, focused all her energy and cried, "Yes!"

Roger moved back, took his cock out from her ass cheeks and rammed it straight into her dripping wet pussy.

Amy moaned in pure pleasure just a little too loudly, and she felt his hand grip her hair as he hissed in her ear... "Quiet, bitch."

He grabbed a handful of Amy's hair and pulled her head towards him, allowing Amy only to see up, pulling and released his grip in time with his thrusting.

Roger pulled out most of the way, leaving the tip of his cock lodged inside Amy's pussy, giving him enough space to land a cold, hard and loud slap on Amy's ass cheek. She yelped and jerked forward in pleasure. Sliding easily back into her cunt, he let go of Amy's hair and moved his hand towards her clit, brushing his hand against it lightly twice, circling a few fingers around her full slit to moisten them up. He moved his hand up a few inches and began playing with her clit.

He could feel his cock sliding in and out of her, while his hand furiously worked her slick clit. Amy winced as he pressed her most sensitive spot, just a little more pressure than she found comfortable, a niggling electric buzz that she loved and hated simultaneously. She feels his cock nudging at her g-spot, making waves of pleasure swell up inside her. She felt her legs becoming weak under his strength.

The dual stimualtion completely overwhelming Amy, she felt her orgam building... but it's all too much. Those electric shocks of pure pleasure in her pussy making her whimper and squirm, Amy was lost in sensation, unable to focus or let go her control. Roger, spurred on by her obvious enjoyment, decided to push the boundaries that little bit further. He slid a finger in her ass, wet with her juices, the another - Amy's mind went blank. Her moans subside, her body stilled, she stopped thinkin;, aware of only his cock and his hands pushing into her and giving her wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure. Roger felt her body pulsing, shuddering, glowing, her pussy tightening on his cock, her clit throbbing, her ass gripping tighter around his two fingers.

As Amy let herself go, she bit her lips to stop the moans, but to no avail. An almost pain-like scream escapes her as she convulses around his cock, her hips bucking widly as her orgasm overtook her. Amy's pussy flooded with juice as she orgasmed, her cunt spasming around Roger's thrusting cock. He felt his balls being soaked in her pussy juices, her vagina tightening and loosening on his rock-solid dick... and he continued to bury it further in.

Engrossed in her orgasm, her wild abandon, Roger regained his concetration and felt his balls tighten with his own climax. He bent over one last time, and whispered into Amy's ear, "I have a present for you..." He pulled out completely, took a deep breath, and RAMMED. He rammed so fucking hard, Amy fell over her desk as her legs buckled under the pressure; sending sheets, books and her keyboard flying to the floor.

Roger came harder than he ever thought possible, his dick pulsing, wave after wave of burning hot cum filling her deep, aching pussy.He felt his ass tighten up as he pushed deeper than before. His cock felt massive, his balls drenched in Amy's slick juice.

He put both arms under Amy's shoulder and pushed her further onto his throbbing cock, pushing in one last time to pump one last load into her dripping vagina. Her back arched under the pressure of his arms pushing her towards his chest. She let out a small cry of pain, she couldn't believe a man could ever be so intense.

Roger held it there for a minute and let go of her shoulders. Amy dropped onto the table, heaving and slicked in sweat. She tried to straighten her legs, but found could hardly support herself with her arms - she was trembling with energy and pleasure. Still inside, Roger reached over Amy again, kissed her neck and whispered, "Good slut."

As he slowly slid his cock out, Amy could feel a void in her pussy where Roger's massive dick once was. Almost immediately, a mix of pussy juice and cum started dripping onto the floor beside Amy's desk.

Roger bent down and took Amy's tights and damp underwear off her feet. He stood up and wiped his cock with her tights, drying himself on the last remaining dry patches of her underwear.

He leaned over her to drop the shredded undergarments on the desk... "Just remember this next time you look at porn in work", Roger said, and planted a hot kiss on her cheek. He buckled his belt and walked out of the office, Amy staring straight ahead on her desk, heaving and barely able to move.

Maybe not such a boring girl after all.