Orientation: Beach Day

Story Info
A student orientation group has their beach day.
2.7k words
3.87
23.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emoihei
Emoihei
2 Followers

The orientation program was in full flow. It was beach day, and the group had just reached the next checkpoint.

"Everyone, gather!" Emmett held his fist up high.

He looked around as the students gathered around him and noticed the three troublemakers slowly strolling over. Perfect, he thought. These three girls had been constantly moaning and groaning throughout the orientation, saying that they were all on their periods and didn't want to participate in the games.

"Chloe, Wendy, Grace, thanks for volunteering to demonstrate the next game!" Emmett smiled brightly as the girls groaned.

Grace rolled her eyes and Emmett took the chance to check out their fit, 19 year old figures. Grace's white, two-piece bikini showed off plenty of her (at least) D-cup breasts and generous cleavage. Chloe's slightly smaller C-cup breasts were more concealed by her criss-cross bikini top while Wendy was the most fully clothed in a white tee with her sleeves rolled up. Emmett's eyes flickered downwards and he drank in the sight of three pairs of sexy, well-toned legs walking towards him.

"Okay, now lie down next to each other. The task for each team is to reach the sea by rolling over one another, one person at a time. So, Chloe, please demonstrate now by rolling over Wendy and Grace." Chloe gave him a wide-eyed look before sighing, and slowly rolled her body on top of Wendy.

Emmett himself then had to keep from going wide-eyed as Chloe's perfect ass rolled into view. He had a mental image of Chloe bent over as he pounded her and spanked her toned butt. The muscles of her ass cheeks were flexing as she stabilized herself and continued to roll her body onto Grace.

"Well done, girls." Emmett led the group into a round of applause as Chloe finally rolled back onto the sand beside Grace. "Okay everyone, split into two groups and lie down. But make sure the guys and girls are in alternating positions!"

As the students started to lie down, Emmett saw the three girls walk over to speak to his fellow seniors. He assumed they didn't want to play and decided to go over to listen to what they had to say.

Grace was protesting, "...our periods and we can't go into the seawater."

"And we need some things from our bags too!" Chloe added. The two other seniors looked up questioningly at Emmett and he gave them a "here-we-go-again" look.

Emmett held his tongue. All the belongings were way back at the lockers and only he and another games facilitator had access.

"Alright girls, if you three really can't participate, go wait in that shelter. But you'll have to wait till the end to get anything from your bags." Emmett said authoritatively.

Chloe looked up at him innocently, "But it's for Wendy, she forgot to bring along her medication." She squeezed her arms inwards, pushing her breasts together and forcing Emmett's eyes down her cleavage. The sight of her soft, slightly reddened breasts caused his dick to twitch in his shorts.

Emmett snapped back up and addressed Wendy, "Is that true? What medication is it?"

Wendy shyly replied, "Yes, Emmett, it's to reduce the pain...for my period."

Emmett blushed. He wasn't sure whether they were all really on their periods, but Wendy's case seemed genuine enough.

"Okay then, I'll bring Wendy back. But the two of you remain here with the rest of the group." Emmett then gave instructions to the other seniors to proceed on with the program.

"Let's go, Wendy." Emmett started walking back towards the bus shelter. Wendy gave one last look at Chloe and Grace before following Emmett.

- - - - -

"Wait up!" Emmett and Wendy had just reached the bus shelter when they turned around to see Chloe and Grace running through the sand towards them. Emmett groaned internally.

"They said we could follow you because we want the medicine too!" Grace gushed cheerfully.

"But -" Chloe cut Emmett off with a beaming smile, causing him to take in the sight of their heaving breasts as they caught their breath.

Emmett, seeing as it was his job to take care of them after all, decided that there were worse things than spending time with three sexy females.

"Okay, if you insist. The bus should be reaching soon." Emmett said. "So how is it that all three of you happen to have your periods at the same time?"

Chloe's eyes darted towards Grace as Grace said, "Well, y'know, it's pretty common for us girls to have our periods together, and, anyway, it's not something that guys should ask so mind your own business, Emmett."

Emmett smiled knowingly. He was pretty sure now that Chloe and Grace were lying to get out of participating. As the bus pulled up, Emmett's mind started conceiving ways to catch the girls' lies red-handed.

- - - - -

The bus was packed. The four students barely squeezed into the bus before the doors closed shut and the three girls immediately started whining about the lack of space. Grace was pressed into Emmett's back, her large breasts almost feeling like pillows against his back muscles. Emmett looked down to see Chloe's breasts pressed tightly onto his midsection, with Wendy pressed onto his right side. He started imagining how nice it would be to slide his cock between her tits and cum all over them. That would teach her for lying about her period!

Chloe was about a head shorter than Emmett, but she caught where Emmett's gaze was directed at and smiled to herself, subtly pressing herself closer to him. She felt something pressing against her lower belly and smiled again as she felt it twitch and harden.

The bus bounced roughly as it went over a hump and all three girls instinctively grabbed onto Emmett. Emmett closed his eyes tightly, trying to ignore the wonderful feminine smells , the three young, hot bodies pressed against him and the three sets of soft breasts pressed against his chest, back and right side. His cock rebelliously twitched again, more than semi-erect now.

"Mmmmm." Chloe looked up at him mischievously. Emmett's mouth dropped open as Chloe not-so-subtly licked her lips as she pressed her body even more snugly against him.

"O-Okay girls, next stop!" Emmett stuttered. His mind was going haywire as images of Chloe, her breasts, her lips, and the feel of his cock against her body took over. A part of him knew that it wasn't appropriate, but a larger part of him was just a horny, 22 year old guy.

Emmett's mind was buzzing the rest of the way; he barely heard anything the girls were chatting about and his body automatically led the way to the locker area and when he finally snapped out of it, he was staring at the doorway to the girls changing room, next to a row of lockers. As if on cue, Chloe emerged from the girls changing room, looked around the empty locker area before approaching Emmett with a sweet smile on her face.

"Thanks for bringing us here, Emmett." She slightly crossed her arms in front of her body, pushing her boobs together again.

Emmett let himself steal a glance at her cleavage, before smiling at her. "No problem, Chloe. You've taken your medicine already?"

"Yeah. Wendy's in a pretty bad shape, though." She paused and said teasingly, "But I thought you might be lonely out here." Her breasts were now fully pushed against each other, and the cloth of her bikini top was starting to fold open.

Emmett decided to let his raging hormones take over. He moved closer to her and made a slight show of adjusting his hardening cock, leaving his hand resting on the outline of his cock.

"Well, too bad you haven't been able to play games cos of your period. Otherwise we could play a game now." He teased back. Is she going to admit she lied? He wondered.

"Yeah." Chloe responded by cupping her pussy through her bikini bottom. "Well not really, we can play games as long as I don't get wet."

Try as she might, Chloe's eyes kept going down to Emmett's hand. He was now slowly rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"How about you play with this, then?" Emmett boldly took Chloe's hand and placed it where his had been.

"Oh!" Chloe's eyebrows shot up, her lips formed a shocked O-shape before melting into a cheeky smile. Her hand moved up and down as she explored the shape of Emmett's cock. He looked lustfully at her and put his hands on either side of her waist. Then, her hand moved further up and slid into his shorts and grabbed Emmett's cock.

"Chloe! Come in here!" The sound of Grace's voice pierced the moment, in an instant Chloe and Emmett were separated. But Grace was just calling Chloe from inside the changing room.

"Okay! Coming!" Chloe replied. Then, to Emmett, "Come in! There's no one else inside, it's fine and we could use your help." Emmett unthinkingly agreed and followed Chloe into the female changing room.

Chloe walked straight into the furthest cubicle; there was a shushed moment and Emmett strained to listen to what was being whispered. Then there was a giggle and Chloe came out of the cubicle to pull Emmett inside, locking the door behind them.

It was a large cubicle, one designed for the handicapped. Wendy sat on the toilet seat cover, holding her stomach, while Grace leaned on the grab bar beside her. Wendy and Grace looked up at Emmett, then at Chloe, almost expectantly, waiting for something to happen.

"Here, Wendy, maybe this will help you forget the pain." Chloe turned and without warning, pulled Emmett's shorts down to his ankles!

Emmett yelped and instinctively covered his groin with his hands as the girls burst into high pitched shrieks and giggles. "What? Why?!"

"Oh, don't act shy." Grace pulled Emmetts hands away and started pulling at his now flaccid cock. "Wendy's not feeling well, and we thought this would cheer her up! Chloe told us you'd be more than willing."

Emmett shot an accusing look at Chloe, who gave an innocent smile before reaching over to fondle his balls for a second.

Chloe said, "Yeah, Wendy's never seen a cock before, and I was telling them how I felt yours pressing into me on the bus just now."

Emmett knew that while he was tall, toned and good looking, his cock was by no means large. At 5.5 inches fully erect, he was at best average in length. However, the girls seemed to really enjoy playing with it and their eyes were all fully fixated on Grace's hand stroking his dick. A slow smile crept over his face as he started to enjoy himself and his hand started to wander to the girls' asses.

"I'm sure Wendy's curious about blowjobs too, right?" Emmett pulled Grace and Chloe closer to him and motioned for them to kneel down. "How about you two show her how it's done?"

"Emmett! That's so naughty." Chloe gave her trademark wide-eyed, innocent look. She looked over at Grace and caught her licking her lips. "Grace!"

Grace ignored Chloe and looked up at Emmett. She didn't break her gaze as she slowly went down on the knees, resting the tip of Emmett's cock on her lips. She took a deep breath of Emmett's manly scent.

"It's ok Chloe, I'll show you." Grace said.

Her tongue slithered out and circled Emmett's cock head, coating it with her saliva. She licked his pee-hole as her hand continued to slowly wank him. Then, still looking straight into his eyes, she locked her luscious lips around his cock and engulfed him in her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmmmmm." She closed her eyes as her mouth travelled the length of his shaft, and back up towards his cock head. Emmett let out soft moan as she started to move her hand in tandem with her mouth, moving back and forth as the sounds of wet sucking filled the toilet.

Chloe and Wendy stared, entranced by the scene in front of them. Chloe looked at Emmett, who was closing his eyes and enjoying the sensations of Grace's slick blowjob. Chloe got down next to Grace and observed Emmett's dick moving in and out between Grace's soft lips. She could see the glistening coat of saliva all over his cock, and his balls hitting Grace's chin every time she took his cock in. Chloe's hand automatically reached out and took told of Emmett's swinging ball sack.

"Oh yeah Chloe, suck my balls." Emmett looked down at the sight of two of the hottest girls he'd ever known and he took them both by their hair, moving Grace's head faster, up and down his cock, and positioned Chloe's mouth at his balls.

Chloe could smell the musky scent of Emmett's arousal and Grace's saliva. She stuck out a tongue tentatively but Emmett mashed her lips against his balls. She started sucking, taking one of his balls into her mouth and playing with it. It felt so naughty; the most she's ever done was a handjob, but she found that she liked playing and sucking on Emmett's balls while breathing in his smell.

Emmett was breathing hard, by now thrusting in and out of Grace's mouth like it was a pussy. To her credit, Grace was able to take it and had removed her hand from his cock, instead grabbing his backside and urging him to thrust deeper into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, yeah, don't stop." Emmett glanced up and was surprised to see Wendy biting her lip and fondling her breasts through her shirt. She didn't notice him looking, too consumed by the sight of Grace's energetic sucking.

The warm wetness engulfing his cock and balls was heaven to Emmett. He could feel his cock hitting the back of Grace's throat and could see a small trickle of tears leaking from her closed eyes.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming soon, keep going." Emmett grabbed Grace's head with both his hands and started fucking her mouth in earnest. Grace looked up at Emmett with tear-stained eyes and as her hands squeezed his ass tight. The wet sucking sounds intensified as Emmett further increased his pace.

Emmett felt the heat of his cum rising from his balls. Chloe popped his ball out of her mouth and was amazed to see his balls retract up and press tight against the sides of his cock. She rubbed a palm against his balls, feeling them tighten and contract.

"Yeah, I'm cumming, Grace!" With that final warning, Emmett's muscles tightened and he bucked his hips forward one last time, feeling his cum shoot out of his cock and into Grace's throat. Grace pulled back slightly, her eyes opening wide. More streams of cum erupted from Emmett's cock and into her mouth, as she continued to suck at his cock head. As his orgasm subsided, Grace gently sucked at the tip, coaxing the last droplets of cum out, before letting his semi-soft penis plop out of her mouth.

Grace smiled seductively and opened her mouth, showing Emmett a pool of his white cum. She turned to Chloe and before Chloe could react, pulled their lips together and started making out with her! Emmett and Wendy stared in amazement and Chloe returned the kiss passionately and strings of white cum started leaking from between their mouths. Then, Chloe looked over at Wendy.

"Go on, Chloe, let Wendy have a taste too!" Grace urged her friends on.

Wendy, slightly overwhelmed and very horny, parted her lips invitingly. Chloe went over to her and kissed her deeply, transferring all of Emmett's sperm into Wendy's mouth. The saltiness hit Wendy's tastebuds first, followed by the gooey texture of his cum. She decided to swallow it all and it left a manly aftertaste in her mouth. She liked it.

"Mmmm. Much better than my medicine, at least." Wendy gave a shy smile. "So, are all cocks so big? How did you fit all of it into your mouth?"

The girls started talking about Emmett's cock, balls and sperm as they cleaned up, but Emmett was observing the girls carefully and noted that Chloe and Grace both had wet spots on the front of their bikini bottoms, and not a trace of period blood at all. He smiled to himself; he knew now for sure that they had lied, and he let his horny imagination run wild at how he would punish them for it.

- - - - -

Emoihei
Emoihei
2 Followers