Orientation in a Singapore College

Story Info
Virgin girl finds first love at school.
1.7k words
3.87
59.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around me. I was early, none of my friends have arrived. I was indeed the start of the orientation of the first three months for me. SRJC was all right I think... I was still in my green TKGS uniform and I knew that JC guys kinda like TKGS girls or so I heard. I never had a boyfriend before. Not that I was ugly or something. I was indeed the most sexiest girl in school. Captain of netball, I was lean, not so muscular, however I was well endowed and I kept my figure well by training hard. 36D-26-34 to be exact. Those were the days. I had no time to date, or meet any guy, school dominated my life most of the time. I was looking forward to meeting a guy in SR. Maybe date a few guys.

Suddenly, I was startled.

"You here for the first three months?" a voice said.

As I looked up, I saw this well tanned guy, muscular, tall, broad shoulders... he was one of the most good looking guys I have ever seen.

I suddenly realize I was staring.

"Oh ya? What about you?"

He smiled. Gosh, what a beautiful smile he had, nice set of teeth, not those kind of stained "apek" teeth. I think I am already infatuated with him

"Me too. You are in which... "

We talked. Talked for god knows how long. Who cares anyway. I didn't keep a check for the time.

Incidentally, we were from the same orientation group, Aquila 4. Speakers were booming for us to get in line.

Throughout the whole orientation, we were together. We sat together during teabreak, lunch. And finally at the end of the day, he asked me for my number. I was enthralled by him. And oh yes his name was...Daniel, Daniel Lim.

The next day was the wet games event, I forgot to put on a darked coloured clothing and he lent me his Victoria School PE T-Shirt. As he took out his shirt to lent it to me, he revealed a well defined six pack along with his huge Pectoral Musclesss. oh my you don't find this kind of guys anyway.

I was wet in that few moments. Just by looking at him bare-bodied for a moment it turned me really wet. I was again caught staring.

"You like what you see?" He asked playfully knowing fully well that he is in complete control of the entire situation.

I blushed and chided him away.

Finally, the inevitable happened, he asked me out for a date. The night went on like a breeze. One thing I liked about him was his eyes. His eyes sparkled everytime he said sometime. I was hypnotise by it. Daniel was a gentleman and he acted like one throughout the entire night. Before I left, he gave me a light peck on my forehead. I was in Cloud Nine. I smiled and ran away like how a small girl would when she got something she really wanted.

We became quite close throughout the first three months and pecks became French kisses and hugs became embraces.

Then one day as he was sending me home, he hugged me and I inched his hand inside the sleeve of my uniform and touched the side of my breast. I gave a soft moan and told him,

"Not now, Daniel"

"When"

"Soon"

I can't believe I was actually saying this. Afterall I had been a person whom have believe strongly in not having sex before marriage. What has happened to me?I am becoming more and more engulfed in my feelings towards Daniel.

Soon, our time together in SRJC would be up soon and Daniel would be leaving to US where he would be joining his parents on a business venture.

Our last day of school. I have been contemplating with myself throughout the whole day whether or not I should give up my all for Daniel. I ended up putting on the sexiest lingerie I had in my wardrobe and decide about whether I should give up my virginity later.

The lecture by Miss Gan was no use. I was not listening. My classmate Traling asked me what was wrong. I said nothing and pretended to copy and scribbled down some notes. I remembered my promise to Daniel. I was a person of principle and I hated to break promises.

It was lunch. Daniel was waiting for me at the fruit stall. He bought for me my favourite guava snack. The bell rang. He said,

"5 o clock, usual place k?"

I gave him a slight nod. This was the last time we would be together in school afterall.

The usual place was the rooftop near block B. As I went up, thoughts of pregnancy and the fear of losing my virginity raced through my mind. But I was keen on keeping my promise and doing something I really wanted to do that is to have sex with Daniel.

As I finish climbing the flight of stairs, I saw Daniel. No one was there, It was quite dark but I could now visibly see that Daniel in beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"Maureen hurry up and come here, This is a good spot"

I gave him a wink as I walked up to my beloved Daniel. He in turn just stood there knowing that he is in complete control. When I was just a few inches away from him, he neared me. I began to breathe heavily. He asked me "You nervous?"

I noticed his intense gaze and grew confident in his wanting. It was of course my first time.

Suddenly, he just lifted me up and sat me across the ledge. Daniel then slowly played his fingers around my chin, nose and my neck. He knew his women well. I was sensitive around those areas. And it went to full perfection.

I was in ecstasy.

He took me slowly. Now he began fingering his way down near my thighs. He pulled my pink panties down inch by inch. I gave no restrain and I was full aware that the panties was quite damp by all the foreplay that has been happening. He slowly licked the edge of my clitoris and use his tongue well into full effect. I was like a mad woman. The pleasure was unmountable. I admit that I use to masturbate once in a while during my secondary school days to release all the sexual tension I had but nothing beats this.

"AhhHHhhHhHHhh"I shouted like how a Jap schoolgirl who was being deflowered.

The more he licked, the more my nether lips opened for his tongue to dip into the petals inside. Every time his tongue returned to my clit he could feel that I was sucking in air from the roof. He was beginning to get rough. While giving me some oral sex, He inserted two of the fingers in my vagina and move it in my hole. I got wetter, and wetter and Daniel started fucking me with the first two fingers on his right hand, hand flying in and out of me now drooling slit, juice streaming down my thighs, stroking my clit constantly.

His face moved down to my boobs which he had exposed by my uniform down and he started licking and nibbling on the nipples. While he did this he had undone his zipper to free his blood-filled organ, which was straining in his pants for quite some time.

"Your turn"

I knew I had to give him a blowjob or so they call it. I sucked it. I got down between his legs with my knees on the floor and took his still partially limp cock in my mouth. It was better than I thought. The feeling of a cock in my mouth was something that I just knew I would enjoy. As I sucked, his dick grew, as expected. After about a minute of sucking his now saliva soaked cock, I realized that he was fully erect.

"Yeah babe, suck it in deeper, common Maureen... AHHh"

I leaned back against the ledge, smiling at him as I fondled and stroked his shaft. I tried my best and after a few moments I was exhausted. It was the pleasure of my life. As I walked back and tried to put back my clothes, Daniel shouted.

"Where you going, It ain't over"

Getting to my feet, I worked my way back up his body, kissing and nibbling his stomach and chest until at last my lips met his mouth. We continued with an embrace where he probed the cavities in my mouth. He again laid me down on the ledge. As he took me down, I saw his shaft near the entrance of my pussy. I closed my eyes as I braced myself for what was going to happen. Sliding back up my body, kissing my breasts, Daniel entered me. I could feel the throbbing meat inside. I could feel his balls tightening with the impending release of cum, but Daniel continued to go as slow as possible, trying to make this last.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", It was the scream of extreme joy. I tore my hymen long before during the training of netball and so I knew that was not the problem. Panting and moaning, tossing my head from side to side, I cried out his name, "Yes Daniel, oh God yes, more Dan, more, harder, fuck me Daniel, Fuck me harder. "

Daniel continued to bang my pussy and all her attention was on the enormous cock buried in my pussy. He continued to penetrate me. The thrust become deeper. His 7 inch prick could not cover most of the job. However he continued the job.

Finally he said I going to cum. I said "Don't Daniel, I may get pregnant!" Deep within my love canal, his throbbing cock pumped shot after heated shot of creamy seed into me, my own body responding with anything orgasmic release. Just when I thought it could get no better, my virginal walls began to contract, squeezing his shaft, milking him of every drop of his many juices. With one final thrust, his body drained from its great release" Mmmmmyeah"we managed to muffle some words out and both of us lay there in exhaustion after that.

We stayed they naked for around an hour. He played with my tits during that time, and circled around my areola and nipples. He sent me home and before he left. He gave me a long, passionate, French kiss. His last.