Orientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes grinned, still feeling the ghost of Cameron's lips on his own. Waving, Cameron walked off, and Wes had to sit down for a moment. Wow . . . He got up and nearly floated all the way back to his dorm room.

He unlocked the door and knocked for extra measure.

"Come in . . ." he heard Devon call, and became worried, because he sounded down. Wesley walked in and saw Devon sitting on his bed, staring out the window.

"Devon, what's wrong?" Wes asked, closing the door and walking over to the edge of the bed. "Are you ok?"

"I couldn't do it, Wes, I couldn't do it." Devon hung his head in his hands.

"Couldn't do what?" Wes asked, sitting do, putting his hand on Devon's shoulder.

"Fuck her. I tried, but I couldn't." He looked close to tears, and Wes was worried. "Wes I really tried! I wanted to, but then I just couldn't get hard. I saw her body . . . And I just wasn't turned on. What's wrong with me?"

Wes sighed. "Devon, nothing's wrong with you. It happens sometimes." He shifted so he was facing Devon. "Just because you couldn't fuck her doesn't mean anything----"

"You don't understand," Devon interjected. "Its not just that!"

"What is it then?" Wes asked.

"Its this!" And then, for the second time that night, Wes was being kissed, this time by his straight roommate.

*

CHAPTER FOUR: STEAMING UP

Wes was stunned. Devon is kissing me. DEVON is KISSING ME. Wes pulled away, jumping to his feet. "Devon, what the hell was that?"

"You didn't want it?" Devon demanded, standing up too, an intense look in his eyes. He smiled. "I saw the way you looked at me when you saw me naked." Devon tugged his shirt over his head, revealing his gorgeous body. "You liked what you saw." Devon pushed his shorts down, revealing the fact that he had not been wearing boxers.

Wes' eyes widened as he took in the sight of Devon's hard cock, which was about 9.7 inches. "You like what you see?" Devon asked, reaching out, grabbing Wes' hand and dragging it down to his erection. Wes couldn't fight it, he let his hand wrap around it, making Devon moan. "Stroke me," Devon whispered.

Wes complied, fisting Devon's turgid shaft, his eyes hooked on the throbbing meat. Realizing what he was doing, Wes stopped, taking a step back. "Devon, come on man, what's going on?"

Devon let out a cry, sitting back down on the bed, running his hands over his face. "I don't know!" he jumped up, his erection already deflating. "I don't know," he repeated. "Its like, well, since I saw you shirtless, and checking me out, I've had to have you."

"Aren't you straight?" Wes asked, still not sure enough of Devon's state to go near him.

"I thought so! Man, I don't get it." Realizing his pants were down, he leaned over and pulled them up. He saw Wesley's tense face and horror flooded him. "Fuck, Wes, I'm so sorry! Dude, I'm so fucking sorry!"

Wes grabbed his shoulders. "Devon, its ok. I understand. You're confused, and you're not sure what you're feeling. I've been there. I know how you're feeling."

Devon slowly calmed down, and allowed Wes to guide him back to the bed, to sit down. "Dude, why aren't you freakin' out right now?"

Wesley took a deep breath, knowing that this would come up. "Cause I'm gay," he said slowly.

Devon smiled slightly. "I figured." He turned to face Wes. "Am I hot to you?"

"Gorgeous," Wes answered, being honest. "This is what you did to me." He pressed his shorts against his groin, outlining his aching cock. He couldn't resist, and he gave it a little rub.

Devon reached a hesitant hand out and started to run his hand over Wes' crotch, feeling another guy's hard cock for the first time. He swallowed hard, looking up toward Wes. He leaned up, slowly letting his lips connect with the other guy, making the kiss sweet and gentle. Their tongues slowly met and danced, and Devon moaned into the kiss.

Wes shifted, his hands going to Devon's chest, running his palms over his firm pecs, his fingers teasing Devon's nickel sized nipples. Devon moaned again, trying to get his body closer to Wes.

Wes stood, tugging his own shirt over his head, and immediately Devon attacked his bare flesh, devouring Wes' chest. Wes threw his head back and moaned loud, running his hand through Devon's short blonde hair.

"Are . . . Fuck . . . Are you sure you want this?" Wes gasped, feeling Devon's hands clutch at his ass. Instead of vocally answering, Devon pressed his face into Wes' short-clad groin. Wes gasped, feeling Devon's hot breath on his cock, even through the fabric.

Devon grabbed the waistband of Wes' shorts and pulled the front down, pressing once more into Wes' crotch. Now the only thing separating him from his prize was Wes' boxers. He began running his tongue over Wes' cock through the boxers.

He looked up at Wes, pushing his own shorts back down, exposing his once again throbbing cock. "You want this?" Devon gave his cock a few teasing strokes, watching Wes' face.

"Fuck yes," Wes exhaled, pushing Devon down onto his back, following, his tongue running over Devon's athletic stomach, mapping the muscles with his tongue. He went even lower, his tongue traversing across the coarse hairs of Devon's crotch, and finally he had the real prize. His tongue ran up and down the shaft of Devon's cock, tasting his roommate for the first time.

Devon sighed, reaching down and running his hand over Wes' head. "Fuck dude that feels so good," Devon sighed. "Come on stud, please! Please suck my cock!"

Wes grinned, running his tongue over Devon's balls, savoring the flavor. "I love a guy that can beg." He wrapped a hand around Devon's thick cock and angled the heavy pole towards his mouth. He wrapped his lips around the head, his tongue swiping at the little bit of precum Devon had already produced. Taking a deep breath to prepare himself, Wes plunged all the way down Devon's shaft, until his lips were pressing against the base, his nose buried in Devon's pubes, his chin bouncing against Devon's balls.

"FUCK DUDE!" Devon yelled, instinctively rocking his hips, burying his cock a little deeper in Wes' mouth every time Wes slid back off of it. "Yeah, take all of my big dick! Come on!" Devon grabbed Wes' head, holding it still, and withdrew his cock about halfway before thrusting in in. He set a quick rhythm, fucking away ay Wes' mouth.

Wes, for his part, loved every moment of it. He was moaning, his lips stretching and tightening around Devon's thick rod, his tongue caressing the every time Devon withdrew enough. He had never been used in this manner, and he loved it.

After several minutes of long-dicking Wes' throat Devon pulled back, smiling sexily down at his roommate. "Dude you suck a good cock." He pulled Wes to his feet and kissed him passionately, his hands going down to Wes' ass.

Wes pressed his body against Devon, loving the trills of pleasure he got every time their cockheads touched. Devon's fingers burrowed into Wes' ass cheeks, his index finger finding the dark haired boy's hole. It only took a little coaxing for Devon's finger to slide into Wes' ass, and Wes moaned, arching into Devon even more.

"You want it?" Devon whispered in Wes' ear, letting his tongue dart into the whorl teasingly.

"Oh God, do I!" Wes gasped, moving to lay down on the bed. He looked up at Devon once he was situated, and grinned seductively. "Well, come on."

Devon licked his lips, stroking his throbbing cock. "Here I come!" Devon quickly leaned over him, fumbling around with a box by his bed and withdrawing a condom. He tore it open quickly and rolled it down his cock, whimpering at the enhanced feeling.

"Come on, stud, fuck me!" Wes begged, and Devon flashed him a smile before lining the swollen head of his cock up with Wes' hole.

"Your wish is my command," Devon growled huskily, and he pressed forward, the head of his cock breaching Wes' tight sphincter, bringing a drawn out moan from both of them. He pressed further in, and Wes threw his head back, loving the feeling. "Oh fuck . . Its so tight . . ." Devon panted, beads of sweat popping up on his forehead.

"Ah, fuck me," Wes demanded, pressing his ass down, swallowing more of Devon's cock.

Devon grabbed Wes' hips for grip, and began to slowly thrust his hips, burying his cock in Devon's ass. He withdrew until only the head of his cock remained inside, and then pounded in, grunting with every thrust.

There was no longer anything explorative with their intercourse, now it was all rough, passionate sex. Devon lifted Wes' legs and pushed further in, getting a better angle.

Wes loved this angle because it gave Devon the perfect position to pound his prostate with every stroke, pushing the intense pleasure up another notch. "Oh yeah, bang my hole, fuck my tight ass!"

Devon looked down, watching as his cock disappeared into Wes' hungry hole, which almost pushed him over the edge. "Fuck yeah, you like my cock up your ass, don't you?" Devon demanded, thrusting harder and harder. "Dude, I'm bout to nut!" With that Devon let out a deep, almost animalistic sound, his body tensing as he filled the condom with his cum.

Seeing Devon in the throes of pleasure pushed Wes over the edge, and he shot, string after string of cum, coating his chest and abdomen with the sticky cum.

Devon moaned and pulled out of Wes' open, used ass and pulled the condom off, tossing it listlessly to the floor. "Oh my fucking God, that was amazing!"

Wes took a deep breath and looked over at Devon, his chest heaving, his body sweaty, and then he looked down at himself: covered with cum, just as sweaty, and instantly he felt dirty.

"What the fuck did we do?" He cried suddenly, jumping up. He pulled his shorts on as quickly as he could, grabbed a towel and wiped the cum from his chest and stomach, picked up his shirt and rushed out the door, leaving a very confused and hurt Devon staring at the door, still naked.

*

CHAPTER FIVE: EMOTIONS

Wesley rushed out of the dorm building, not sure where he was running to, but he was running. What the hell was I thinking? Wes thought angrily. Why did I let myself do that? I just fucked up my relationship with my roommate, and I probably just screwed up my chances with Cameron, too!

Wes stopped running, realizing that he was at the track and football field. His chest heaved from running in the heat, a light sheen of sweat covered his body.

He looked around, and walked over to the bleachers that lined the sides and sat down, his head in his hands. "I feel like such an ass," He muttered to himself. But I enjoyed it, he thought, which didn't help matters at all. "What am I going to do?" he asked no on in particular, not surprised at his lack of an answer.

"Wes . . ." the familiar voice startled Wes and he looked up to see Devon standing there, hurt in his eyes. "Wes, I didn't want you to get hurt. I didn't know you would. I don't know what I thought, but--"

"Devon, its ok," Wes said, knowing full well that it sounded anything but ok. "It isn't your fault."

"You say that, but I don't believe you," Devon said, sitting down on the bleacher bench next to Wes. "What did I do wrong?"

Wes had to laugh at that. "Its nothing you did wrong," he said, shaking his head. "Actually, you were amazing--in every aspect. Its me. That's the first time I've ever had meaningless sex."

"Who said it was meaningless?" Devon asked so softly that Wes almost didn't hear him. "It meant something to me. Actually, it meant a lot to me."

Wes gave him a startled look. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing," Devon said, looking out across the football field.

"No, tell me," Wes said, grabbing Devon's hand. "I want to know." He peered into Devon's eyes, trying to see what emotions he could see, but he couldn't see anything, at least not anything he could distinguish.

"I thought that maybe we could . . . I don't know, its stupid!"

"Come on, tell me," Wes prodded gently. When Devon didn't say anything he leaned up and gently kissed him. "What is it stud?"

"I thought that we could be together."

Wes gave him a blank look. Devon noted it and took it the wrong way. "See?" he jumped up from the bleachers, taking a few steps away. "You think I'm stupid!"

"No I don't," Wes said, walking up behind Devon and wrapping his arms around his waist. What am I doing? "Its just that that was the last thing I was expecting you to say."

"I don't know where things would go," Devon continued. "I mean, I don't want the world to know I'm having feelings for guys, but. . ." He gave Wes a hungry look. "I loved being inside of you." He took a deep breath. "I figured maybe we could just be a couple when we're together in the room, alone, you know?"

"Like fuck buddies," Wes said dryly.

"No, it'll mean more than that, at least to me," Devon insisted. "You bring up a lot of emotions in me, dude, and I don't understand them, but I know I don't want to push them away. I want to see where they can take me."

"Its not fair to me," Wes said, while thinking: I can't believe I'm considering this! "I want a boyfriend that I can be with in the open, out in public."

"I'm not saying have me be the only person you date," Devon said. "Date someone else, I think you should. But when it comes down to us being alone, in our room, no one else matters, its just you and I."

"This is crazy," Wes said, running a hand through his hair, all of his thoughts coming too fast. "What makes you think its going to work?"

"I don't think it is," Devon said, "I'm not worrying about that. That comes when it comes. All that matters is the time we have together."

"But what happens to me when you find someone that you like more than me?" Wes rubbed a hand through his hair. "Where does that leave me?"

"Do we have to think about that now? We haven't even started and you're already thinking of the ending." Devon stepped close to Wes, letting his hands caress Wes' back comfortingly. He leaned in and kissed him right there, a sweet, gentle kiss that quickly got hotter and more passionate.

Devon's hands quickly went down to Wes' ass and squeezed, pulling Wes against him so that he could feel his rock hard cock pressing against him. "God, I want you again," he murmured, thrusting gently against Wes.

"We're in the open, by the athletic center," Wes said nervously. "Someone could see us."

Devon grinned at him. "Then come on," he said, tugging Wes' arm, dragging him up the bleachers, towards the announcer's booth. The door, fortunately, was unlocked, and the two quickly slipped inside and pushed the door closed.

Devon quickly turned to Wes and pressed him against the wall, kissing him languorously. His hands casually undid Wes' belt and fly, letting the pants fall to the ground. Wes impatiently stepped out of them, pushing his underwear down, freeing his throbbing cock.

Devon dropped to his knees quickly, swallowing Wes' cock, bringing a loud moan from Wes. "Fuck, Devon, where did you learn to do that?"

Devon pulled back, shrugging as he let his tongue lash across the head of Wesley's cock. "I don't know," he said, "natural talent, I guess." With that he pressed down again, his lips pressing against Wes' crotch, smelling the lingering smell of their earlier sex. He spent several moments just casually bobbing up and down on Wes' dick, and then decided enough was enough.

"Do you think your ass could take another pounding?" Devon asked, letting the tips of his fingers brush Wes' hole, swollen already from their previous sexcapade.

"Only one way to find out," Wes said, dropping to all fours, wagging his ass invitingly at Devon. "Get busy!"

Devon quickly pulled his cock from his shorts and rolled a condom down it. He started to line it up with Wes' asshole, but stopped when he heard the sound of footsteps on the metal bleachers. He quickly stood and looked out the window and saw a security guard walking up the bleachers towards them.

"Dude, Wes, we've got to get the fuck out of here," Devon said, throwing Wes' underwear and shorts at him. "There's a security guard coming!"

"Damn it!" Wes hurried into his shorts, just holding his underwear in his hands. "Lets go!" The two went out through the second door and ran down the bleachers. They heard the security guard yelling behind them, but did not stop until they got to the door of their dorm room. They entered their room and collapsed, laughing so hard their sides, which were already heaving from the running, hurt.

"Can you imagine what his face would have looked like if he saw me with my cock up your ass?" Devon laughed, collapsing onto his bed, pulling Wesley down with him. He wrapped his arms around Wes and tugged his sheet over them, shoes and all, and smiled. "Now I'm tired."

"Goodnight," Wes whispered. The last thing he could remember was feeling Devon's lips gently kiss his head before he drifted off to sleep.

*

CHAPTER SIX: THE NEXT MORNING

Wesley woke up in Devon's arms and he felt like everything was perfect. He ran his hand down Devon's chest, and a naughty idea popped into his head. He continued his trail down and cupped Devon's stiff morning wood. He gave it a few leisurely strokes through Devon's shorts, and then quickly tugged it out, noting with amusement that Devon had forgotten to take the condom off last night.

He maneuvered his own shorts down, sliding them off, trying not to wake Devon. He held Devon's cock straight up and straddled him, aiming the head of Devon's cock at his hole. He moaned as he pierced himself on Devon's cock, and Devon's hands came to his hips, holding him as he slowly sat on his cock.

He finally felt Devon's balls against his ass, and smiled. He looked down into Devon's face and saw the look of pleasure on it, his eyes trained on his crotch, where Wes sat, consuming his cock with his tight ass.

"You ready?" Wes murmured, and when Devon nodded, he began to bounce on his lap, moaning as Devon's big cock punched against his prostate with every thrust. He threw his head back, knowing he needed to be quiet, since it was morning and the people in the room next door might be awake.

Devon grabbed his hips and helped guide Wes' bounces, until Wes was sliding all the way off of Devon's cock, leaving only the head in there, and then he pounded down, taking all of it back in.

"Oh yeah," Devon moaned. "Ride that cock! Come on!" Wes, spurred on by the encouragement, began to bounce on it even faster, loving the connection it made him think he had with Devon. He reach down and started to stroke his own cock. "Baby, I'm gonna cum!" Devon howled, which sent Wes over the edge.

Once again Wes blew his load all over Devon's chest, his cum hitting Devon's lips, which the blonde haired stud licked eagerly clean. Devon tensed up, his own load blowing up, the stringy shots of cum filling the condom until he was spent.

Wes collapsed on top of Devon, kissing him passionately. They were interrupted by the sound of Wes' phone ringing, and Wes groaned before fumbling around for his shorts and pulling his phone from his pocket. He leaned forward, over the bed to do this, and was rewarded with Devon's tongue sweeping into his hole, soothing the muscles that were enflamed from the rough fuck.

"Babe, stop," Wes said, seeing that it was Cameron. Once again that guilt came back. He answered the phone, feeling bad. "Hello?"

"Hey there sexy," Cameron's voice said, and Wes pulled away from Devon, who was trying to line his cock back up with Wes' hole. "What are you doing today?"

"Nothing, right now," Wes said, grabbing a towel and some clothes and entering the bathroom, pushing the door shut and locking it. "You want to do something a little later?"

Cameron's smile was almost noticeable over the phone. "Sure. I was about to ask you the same thing." There was a slight pause. "You want to maybe meet at my dorm in like an hour?"