Original Angels Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly removed the rubber and held it up for the girls to see. Then she stood up and carried it into the bathroom and returned with a wet wash cloth. She stooped down and washed off my cock and balls and then stood up saying, 'All clean! Ready to start again...in a few minutes that is.'

She looked around at all three girls. 'You see girls, men aren't like we are. When we cum, we can start up right away and do it over and over again. But boys need a little time to recover and get hard, before they can do it again. And the older they get, the longer it seems to take. So that's part of why I'm so pleased to have a found a younger man. Soon Rob will be ready and raring to go. What do you think we should do next?'

Tracy looked up and said, 'Can I try to put on the condom?'

I looked at Trish as if to say 'Are you really going to have her practice that on me?'

But Trish told her, 'I think it's only fair to each of you, and to Rob,' she winked at me, 'that you practice first on these.' She picked up the double dildo and held it up. 'There's one for each of you and you can each take a condom and give it a try.'

Each girl eagerly reached for a foil packet and a plastic phallus. As Teri tore open the foil wrapper she was surprised by the lubricant. 'Oooo it's all slimy.' She whined.

The others laughed and Trish said 'That's prelubrication to make it more comfortable for you and for him. Handy when you're both really horny and in a hurry to get started without the usual necessary preliminary warm up for a woman's body. It's either tasteless or flavored according to your preferences.' The answer made sense and so Teri decided to get over her queasiness.

I watched as each of them put the condoms in their mouths and then put the plastic penises to their lips. They all inserted them at the same time and incredibly, they all were successful at applying them on the first try! They held them up for each other to admire and then grinned at their combined success. Teri then put the vibrator back in her mouth and licked it, and when she removed it again the rubber was gone! She opened her mouth and removed the fully re-rolled condom and held it up for us all. She was thrilled with her little addition to the trick and put it back in her mouth to reapply it to the vibrator. Tracy and Carol followed and together they all practiced, applying and removing the condoms from the imitation dicks. I chuckled to myself at how they could have been eating ice cream cones, but this was so much more erotic and I marveled at my good fortune, just to be witnessing this incredible scene. Trish leaned over and smiled knowingly at me and we exchanged a quick kiss.

When we looked up again Carol and Tracy were kissing and rubbing the dildos on each other. Tracy had the big double dong in her hand and was moving it down between Carol's legs and inching closer and closer to her open snatch. They stopped their kiss so that Tracy could get nearer and watch as she pressed ever closer to her target. Carol opened her labia with her fingers and encouraged Tracy to push it inside. Tracy eased on and zeroed in on the hole that was waiting to be filled. With just the head of the huge dong inside, Carol let out a little cry. By now we were all staring intently at the two teens as they proceeded with their moment of discovery.

Tracy scooted up and opened her legs and pressed the other end of the two headed cock into her hot young twat and they sat there staring at each other's cock filled pussies. Then they both looked around at us as if for approval to proceed.

Trish smiled and then commented, 'Be careful not to push too hard. It might hurt. How does it feel right now?'

'I feel like I'm being stretched.' Carol answered.

'I feel like it's filling me up.' Said Tracy. 'I want it in deeper. She pushed forward and the cock slipped in another inch or so. She moaned with enjoyment and scooted forward to take some more. It became clear that she had nothing to block it and had probably lost her hymen on a horse's back or perhaps even to her own probing fingers at some time before tonight. She kept pushing on it and taking it further inside as Carol rocked cautiously on the other end. Trish reached out and lightly touched and rubbed Tracy's clit as her daughter pumped the dildo and approached her impending climax. Carol let out a cry as the dildo must have popped her own little cherry and she started to pull it out. Then realizing that the painful moment had passed, she inched closer to her fuck buddy, Tracy, and together they pushed the dildo further into each other. They were sighing and crying as the feeling overwhelmed them and then they lost all control as they humped the dong and bounced on the floor together in orgasmic delight. Trish was still engineering and assisting the two girls. Teri had cuddled closer to me and I put my arm around her as we watched her older sister experience her first phallic induced climax.

As the girls' orgasms began to subside, Trish leaned into each of them and gave them each a long wet tongue probing kiss. Carol seemed to not want the kiss to end, but Trish let go and kissed Tracy again. Then Carol leaned close enough that their kiss became a three way affair. I looked down at Teri and her eyes begged for a kiss from me. I gave her a peck on her lips and she shot her tongue into my mouth. I allowed her to probe my mouth as I tasted her innocent youthful flavor. I pinched her nipple gently and we ended our kiss as the others sat back to relax beside us.

Tracy and Carol still had the dildo inside them as they leaned back on their hands and sighed. Trish leaned back against me and kissed me and then Teri. She glanced over at the clock on the wall and realized that it had gotten rather late.

'Well I think it might be time for bed. What do you all think?'

Tracy slowly withdrew the big long cock from herself and then gently pulled the other end from Carol. 'Mom, can Carol and I take this to bed tonight?'

Trish pondered for a moment and then conceded. 'Yes, but you should wash it off before you use it again, and be careful not to be too rough with it.'

Teri looked up at Trish and me. 'Mom can I sleep with you and Rob tonight, please?'

Trish looked back at me for approval and then answered, 'Yes honey, I think we're all pretty tired.'

Teri got up and ran to the bathroom. We all got up and gathered the snacks and paraphernalia that was around us and headed for our bedrooms. Tracy and Carol both came over and kissed me goodnight before going off to bed.

By the time Trish and I got to our room, Teri had already assumed a position in the center of the bed. We got in on either side of her and after kissing each other goodnight, we fell asleep together, Trish and I both with our arms across little Teri, and Teri with her head nestled on my shoulder.

We all slept soundly, and the next day, after having breakfast together, we all said goodbye to Carol and packed up the car to go home. We listened to music in the car on the way and when I dropped everyone off at Trish's house we all agreed that it had been a wonderful weekend and we couldn't wait to be together again. I reminded them all that we could have the cookout at my house and asked what day would be best.

Trish said that she had planned to not go away next weekend so why not plan for Friday. We agreed that was a good date and I promised to call Trish the next day.

This concludes the 'Weekend' story but I promise to continue to share the story of my relationship with Trish and her daughters.

12