Original Angels Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the waves of orgasm rushing through her cunt. I pounded hard though the water softened the thrust, but her cries turned me on to no end. My cock felt as solid as it ever has, and I released the first of several shots of my hot seed deep into the depths of Rhonda's belly.

Trish was sucking the sperm out of Joe's dick as the three of us enjoyed a simultaneous orgasm. It lasted for a few minutes before we all calmed down and looked at each other to acknowledge the good feelings that we all shared. Trish continued to hold Joe's dick in her hand and she literally dragged him across the pool to where Rhonda and I were still coupled.

'Wow that was fun!' I spoke first.

Joe and Rhonda echoed their approval of the previous few minutes.

Rhonda looked at Trish and said, 'You give so much pleasure to everyone. It's time that some of us gave back!'

She squirmed away from me and swam the few feet to Trish and kissed her on the mouth. Then she pushed her back over to the steps where Trish had just sucked her husband's dick dry. Trish knew what was coming and offered no resistance. She laid back on the step with her legs spread while Rhonda moved between them. Trish's puffy pussy was easily visible inside the thin white patch of lycra that covered it. Rhonda put her face against Trish and started to eat her right through the fabric. Joe and I watched the scene develop. Trish started playing with her own nipples while Rhonda pulled the material aside and slipped her tongue inside of Trish's lips. She was good. She touched every little part of Trish's cunt with her tongue and responded to all of Trish's encouragement when she found the hot spots. Joe and I were seated on either side of Trish and watched in awe as Rhonda demonstrated her pussy eating talents. Our cocks were hardening again and we both started to handle ourselves with no feeling of inhibition about masturbating together. Rhonda kept up her offering of thanks for all of the times that Trish had given her the joy that that she was now returning.

We hardly even noticed that Tammi and Tracy had gotten out of the hot tub and were now standing above us, witnessing the whole scene. But as they stepped down the wide steps on either side of us, Joe and I stopped stroking our cocks. Tracy stretched out beside me and took my dick in her hand. Across the way, Tammi did the same with her dad. As if on queue, they both took us in their mouths and helped us return to the sexually charged state that we had experienced only moments before. Tracy had either been practicing on the dildo that Trish had loaned her, or she was just a natural, but her sucking and licking helped me to become rock solid once more.

I think Joe was even more amazed that his daughter was doing what she was to him. His hand held her head as she bobbed up and down, releasing him occasionally to share a sigh or a word.

'Oh daddy. Your cock is so big! Mmm, it feels so good in my mouth.'

I couldn't keep my eyes in one place. Rhonda was devouring Trish's cunt right beside me and next to them, young Tammi was demonstrating her first time oral skills on her father's dick. And meanwhile my own hot little Tracy, who had been teasing and coming on to me for weeks, was stroking my cock with her tongue and her lips and her hand. Her ass was out of the water and I was just able to reach it with my free hand. I rubbed my hand over her soft smooth butt while she kept up her enthusiastic cocksucking.

Trish began to buck and writhe about as Rhonda brought her closer to her orgasmic edge. There were sighs and moans and sounds of heavy breathing drowning out the sound of splashing water around us. When Trish lost control and submitted herself to the throws of her orgasm, Rhonda showed no mercy, continuing to lick and kiss and bite Trish's vaginal area to maximize the pleasure she was giving. When they finally finished and looked up into each others' eyes, they became aware of, and distracted by, the blowjobs being administered by their daughters. Rhonda laid her head on Trish's belly and watched as her own young daughter, Tammi, sucked the seed from deep inside her father's penis.

Trish spoke to Tracy. 'Oh yes Tracy, lick him. Make him cum in your mouth. Take it all!'

Hearing Trish tell her baby to do that to me brought me over the edge. I erupted with a shot that flew down her throat and she swallowed it all. As my dick throbbed between her lips she sucked and swallowed every drop. Tracy was truly a natural cocksucker and I knew that this was only the first of many happy blowjobs to come.

Joe was cumming on Tammi's face. She was trying to catch some in her mouth, but she was obviously a novice and unprepared for the violent movement of a man experiencing the pleasure of cumming in a woman's mouth. But she seemed to enjoy the taste, because as he shot the last bits of his cum, she wiped it from her cheeks and sucked it from her fingers. Joe was grinning as he realized the impact of what was happening. His life and his relationship with his daughter had changed forever. He would never look at her again with the same feeling of love. It would now have the added feeling of lustful love and judging by Tammi's enthusiasm, the lust would be taking a priority.

Trish spread her arms and invited us all to a group hug. We all moved closer and while pressing our bodies together we shared a group kiss that lasted for at least three minutes. Our mouths and tongues moved about as we traded kisses with each of the other participants in our family orgy. We stared to giggle and laugh at the outrageousness of the whole scene, realizing that we were a rather unique group in our community, and that we shared a special relationship that would go on for a long time.

Trish moved gently beneath us all and said that she thought we should all move to the hot tub where we could soak and relax for a while. We all agreed and gradually, we untangled our bodies and stood up and stepped out of the pool.

In the spa, we continued our kissing and fondling. Joe explored his daughter's body with his hands and lips in a way he had never touched her before. Trish and Rhonda kept up their stroking of each others' breasts and legs and asses. And Tracy and I kissed romantic French kisses while our hands touched each others' most private parts.

As the jets soothed our bodies and we all drifted into a sexually relaxed state, we became aware of the late hour and decided that our guests should spend the night here, since there was no need to rush home and we wanted to be together the next morning anyway. It was also agreed that Tracy and Tammi would share Tracy's room, while Joe and Rhonda could retire to the privacy of the casita and of course Trish and I would sleep together in our own bed. We all seemed to know that it wasn't necessary to trade partners for the night, and that tomorrow would bring new opportunities for love and sexual stimulation between us all.

12