Original Angels Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sorry about that. I didn't know you had company.' I'm Joe, Tammi's dad.' He said as he reached out his hand to Sue.

'Hi Joe. I'm Sue Landers, Tammi's homeroom teacher and cheerleading coach. And Health class teacher. We didn't hear you come in the house.'

Tammi added, 'Sue was helping us with some Health class homework. We asked her if she would stay for dinner. We got a pizza. I hope you don't mind Daddy.'

'No, of course not! Welcome to our home. Have you been here all afternoon?'

'No, we stopped over at my house for a while. Sue was showing us her routine on the trampoline.' I offered.

Joe looked at her again. 'It's not easy bouncing around in clothes like that is it?'

Sue blushed. 'The girls talked me out of my clothes.' She admitted. 'Tracy's home is so beautiful and private. I don't think anyone else saw me. You won't tell, will you?'

Joe laughed. 'Of course not. As you may have noticed, we don't worry too much about wearing clothes around here either. Did you see much just now?'

'Everything.' We all laughed. 'But I'm a Health teacher and I've seen most of those things before.'

'Oh, gee maybe I should have been a Health teacher too.' Joe joked. 'I always enjoy those peeks.'

Sue flirted. 'I kind of like to look too.'

Joe looked at Tammi and me. 'Well maybe we should all get undressed and relax together. What do you think?'

Tammi and I exchanged looks. Then we looked at Sue. Nobody seemed to mind the idea so I stood up and took off my shirt. Joe took that as a unanimous yes.

'Great!' he said, 'I'll get the pizza and bring it in here.'

He turned and went to the kitchen. Tammi was taking off her top and pants. Sue stood up and kicked off her shoes. As she was undoing her skirt she said, 'I never would have dreamed I'd be doing this today. I hope I don't wind up regretting it.'

She had just removed her bra and thong when Joe came back with the pizza and some plates and napkins. He had gotten undressed again too. He put the food down on the table in front of Sue. As he looked up at her it was obvious that he liked what he saw.

'Sue, you have the build of an athlete. Do you work out a lot?'

'Not much any more, but I try to stay in shape. I like to swim and hike. After bouncing on the tramp at Tracy's house though, it made me want to get back into that routine. I can just imagine my neighbors watching me flying above their fence at my house! That would be a hoot.'

'Well if I lived next door, I'd be watching for sure!' Joe wasn't being shy.

'So I guess you're enjoying life at home here with Tracy and Tammi this week? A little extra private skin show? A double feature maybe?'

Now it was Joe's turn to blush. 'A very special triple feature tonight!' he said.

Sue stood up and took a slice of pizza from the box. 'Have a seat Joe. Relax and enjoy the show. I'll be your Hooters pizza girl.'

Joe sat down in the small sofa behind him. Sue came around and turned away from him as she bent over the coffee table again to get another slice of pizza. She wiggled her ass as she put it on a plate and then stepped over to give it to him. Joe grinned. He was loving it. Sue turned around again.

'How about you Tracy? One slice?'

She was bending down again with her ass in Joe's face. She winked at me as she looked up. I smiled back and took the plate from her.

'You too Tammi?'

Tammi replied, 'Yes thank you. You know this reminds me a little bit of the game we won last night Tracy. Don't you think?'

Sue looked up. 'What game was that?'

I answered. 'Tammi and I played a teasing game with Joe. We bet him that we could make him get hard just by teasing him, without him even touching himself.'

'Oh yeah? Who won?'

'We did.'

'And what was the prize?'

'We got to watch him masturbate.'

Sue turned around and looked at Joe. 'Sounds to me like everybody was a winner.' She stood up again and stepped back to the love seat that she had been sitting in adjacent to Joe's. She picked up her plate and then sat down. As she did, she opened her legs so that now Joe had a clear look at her pussy. From where I was sitting in the chair across from her, it looked like she was shiny and wet. I sat back in my chair and parted my legs enough to rub my pussy one time with my finger. Both Sue and Tammi noticed. We all made eye contact.

'We've talked about masturbation in class. Was it what you expected when you watched?' Sue asked us.

Tammi replied, 'Sort of, but you know there's just no comparison between talking about it and actually seeing it! Does everybody do it?'

'I don't know for sure. What do you think Joe?' Sue was controlling the discussion like a teacher.

Joe looked at us all and then answered, 'I think anyone who says they don't, is afraid to tell the truth.'

'How often do you do it Daddy?' Tammi asked.

'Almost every day. Lately not quite as much though, because your mother has been participating more often. And with all the fun and games over the weekend, my needs have been met.'

Sue jumped back in. 'Tracy and Tammi told me about the club. Had you been there before?'

'No, it was our first time. Have you ever been there?'

'No, but I think I'd like to. As you can see, I enjoy nudity too. It doesn't have to be sexual. Although I enjoy that too...'

'Don't we all?'

So Daddy, do you feel like masturbating right now?' Tammi asked.

'Not at the moment honey, but maybe after I finish my pizza. Do you?'

We all laughed. 'I could.' I volunteered. Sue looked at me and winked.

Tammi responded to her father. 'I will if I can watch you at the same time.'

'What about you Sue?' I asked her. We all looked over at her. She was smiling and looked really pretty at that moment.

'It would certainly be a good class exercise, wouldn't it? I'll give you girls some extra credit.' She winked at us both.

We ate our pizza, making eyes at each other. Even giggling. When we finished I got up and cleared away the dishes and the box. I took everything to the kitchen and brought back a bottle of water and four glasses. I also found some wetnaps and gave one to everyone to wipe off our hands and fingers. When we were all cleaned up and settled I sat back down and spread my legs apart, putting them up on the two arms of the chair I was sitting in. I put my hand on my pussy and looked at Sue.

She had her legs stretched out again and she curled one up to open the space between them. Tammi spread her legs open like I had in her chair. We all looked over at Joe. He was lying back on the sofa and fondling his cock.

Sue ran her finger up the length of her crack. Then she used her fingers to spread her lips apart and she inserted her middle finger in her hole. I was right before when I noticed how wet she was. I could hear her juices as her finger slid inside.

Tammi and I were rubbing and pinching our clits. Joe was stroking his full length now. His penis was hard and standing straight up.

Sue began to moan. 'Mmm, Joe your cock is beautiful! You know just where to touch it and bend it, don't you?'

'Oh yeah. And it sure does like watching all of you right now. Sue you've got a great body! Being here with all of you right now is like a dream. But don't wake me! I want this to last as long as it can.'

I had two fingers inside of my cunt now. 'Oh God! I've can't believe I'm doing this with you Ms Landers, I mean Sue! I want to eat you and kiss you again.'

'Me too.' Said Tammi. She was pinching her nipple and fingering herself. 'I want to rub my pussy all over you. Would you eat me until I cum?'

'Oh yeah Tammi. I would do that! But I want to see your dad shoot his cum all over me first. C'mon Joe. Come over here and cum on my tits.'

Joe stood up and stepped over to Sue. He stood in front of her, his fist pumping his shaft.

'Oh yeah! Show it to me.' She leaned forward. 'Rub it on my face. Oh yeah!'

Joe slapped his cock across Sue's cheek. Sue opened her mouth to try to catch it, but Joe was waving it around and pumping hard. Sue was rubbing her pussy but she used her other hand to twist her nipple and pull her breast out towards Joe's big dick.

'Cum on me Joe! Shoot that cream on my titties. Oh! Yeah!'

Joe was getting close. Tammi and I could see the look on his face. He gave a grunt and then it shot. The first spurt landed right on Sue's left breast. The next shot hit her neck. Then it just kind of poured out of his penis and dripped down on her legs and belly.

'Oh Daddy. That was great!' Tammi shrieked.

Sue was purring. 'Joe that was wonderful. I'm inspired. I think I made a promise to your daughter...'

She stood up and wiped the gob of goo from her neck and breast. She reached down and grabbed Joe's cock and rubbed the cum back onto his shaft. Then she brought her hand up to her mouth and licked the palm. Next she put her hand up to Joe's face and he licked it too. After he licked most of his seed from Sue's hand, she stepped past him and over to Tammi's chair. She bent over and kissed Tammi, then she got down on her knees and put her mouth right in Tammi's cunt. I could tell that Tammi was enjoying the licking she was getting from Ms Landers.

'Oh Sue! That feels wonderful. Don't stop!'

I was staring at Sue's hot ass and her pussy was just begging to be licked. So I got off my chair and knelt in behind her. I gave her a big lick from her clit to the top of her butt crack. Then I worked my tongue back down to that hot tasty pussy that I craved. As I began to eat her in earnest, I felt something probing my own behind. It was Joe. Actually it was Joe's tongue. And it felt really good. I pushed back against his face and spread my knees wider apart. Joe got the message.

The room was filled with ooos and aahhs and sighs and moans. And it smelled like hot sex. I felt Joe's finger going into my pussy and then he was pushing his tongue into my ass. I wanted him to stick it in deeper. It felt so good! That made me want to do the same thing to Sue, so I put two fingers in her cunt and jammed my tongue into her asshole. I heard her muffled cry of delight as she kept on eating Tammi.

Now Joe had removed his tongue and he was pushing his finger into my ass. I guess he knew how much I liked it since I had done the same thing to him the day before in the shower.

Sue was starting to cum. She cried out, 'Oh yes Tracy! I'm cumming! Don't stop!'

I heard Tammi say she was cumming too. That was enough for me and I felt my whole insides release in wave after wave of orgasm as Joe pumped his fingers in my pussy and my ass. Sue's juices were running out of her cunt and all over my hand. I felt her asshole open and my tongue went in deeper. It also got wetter and sweeter to my taste. I wanted to stay there and suck her sweet juices forever. But my knees gave out as my own orgasm took over. I literally fell onto the floor and Joe's face. Sue sat down on my face as she collapsed too. And Tammi just gave out a huge sigh from above us in her chair.

We all lay there recovering for a few moments. The aroma in the room was so heavy it was oppressive. I looked down at Joe. He had the biggest grin on his face I had ever seen. It made me laugh.

Sue and Tammi looked at me to see what was so funny. Then we all started to giggle.

'I guess we won't be telling anyone at school about this, will we girls?'

Tammi and I laughed some more at Sue's joke.

'Gee I was hoping that we could work this into a new cheerleading stunt!'

I cracked up when Tammi said that.

Sue added, 'And Joe I guess we don't need to worry about you talking about this with the guys at work tomorrow...'

Joe laughed. 'We'll just have to try and get this shit eating grin off my face to avoid suspicion.'

We all giggled some more and gradually we got ourselves untangled and back up into our chairs. We drank some water and made a few more jokes. Sue told us that she had to get going. As much as she hated to, she did have some papers to grade before school tomorrow. I wondered if Tammi or I were going to get any of our homework done.

Sue put her clothes back on. We all watched since we didn't need to dress for anything. Then we walked her to the door. We all kissed Sue good night. Joe told her to come back again soon. It had been a fun afternoon, one that we certainly wouldn't forget.

12