Original Angels Ch. 42

Story Info
Plans for New Years include an exhibitionist shopping trip.
5k words
4.77
15.6k
10
0

Part 43 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of eighteen

*

It was three days till New Year's Eve. Trish and I had discussed going out, but the truth was, we really didn't want to have to face all of the amateur partiers that we knew we would run into that night, no matter where we decided to go.

I was sitting in the media room with Tracy.

'Do you have any plans for Friday night?' I asked her.

'There's a bunch of kids who want to go out, but nobody wants to pay for hotel rooms so we don't have to drive home. You know me. I don't care if they all want to get drunk, but I'd rather not be out on the streets with all of the crazies.'

'You know, your mom and I had the same thought exactly. Actually I could be perfectly happy staying home here with you girls. Does Teri have any plans?'

'I don't think she does.' Tracy replied. 'Could we just get some movies and have a nice evening at home together?'

'That sounds great! I'm sure that Trish will be fine with the idea. We can fix a special dinner and then relax our way into 2005. Are there any movies that you've been wanting to see?'

Tracy thought for a moment and then a sly smile spread across her face.

'Could we watch some hot porno? I've always wondered what it would do to me to watch hot sex on film. I'd especially like to see some ass fucking. They do make movies with that, don't they?'

I tried to hide my surprise at Tracy's request. I just love how open she is with me about sex. And I felt a stirring in my pants at the thought of a family porno night. Just at that moment Teri walked in.

'Hi Rob. Hi Trace. What's up?'

'Funny you should ask.' I said. 'We were just talking about what to do on New Year's Eve. Do you have any plans?'

'No. Can I have Amy come over and spend the night? Her mom and dad are going out to some big party and she's gonna be stuck at home alone.'

I glanced over at Tracy. Her eyes told me that she still wanted porno, and that Amy would be welcome as far as she was concerned.

'Well, Tracy and I were talking about a family night at home...a nice dinner, and some porn videos. Do you think Amy would enjoy that? And how does it sound to you?'

Teri's eyes grew wide. 'Oh yeah!' she answered. 'I'm sure she would like that! I've never really seen a porn movie before. What is it like?'

I chuckled before I replied. 'Well the plots are usually pretty lame. And the characters are pretty shallow. And other than the lousy acting, the sex is usually very exciting.'

'What kind of sex do they show? Is it just people fucking each other?'

'Well I think that we could probably find just about any kind of sex that you'd like to watch. Tracy put in a request for something with anal sex.'

I could see the wheels turning in Teri's devious little head.

'I'd like to see some with girls fucking other girls. Do you think they might use strap-ons? Or maybe some big vibrators?'

I laughed. 'OK, I think I know what you what to see. I'll tell you what. I'll make sure that Trish is OK with the plan. Then you two can work up a menu for our dinner. Call Melinda and let her know that we need her for dinner on Friday, but tell her if she wants the night off afterwards to go party, she can leave as soon as dinner is ready. Teri, you can ask Amy to spend the night. I'm sure that Tom and Dawn will be glad that they don't need to worry about rushing home to her. And Tracy, do you want to go with me tomorrow to shop for the movies?' 'Sure!' she replied, 'But where do we have to go?'

I looked at her and asked, 'Do you know of any porn shops in Sedona?'

She shook her head. 'Are you kidding?'

'Well then, I guess we'll have to drive to Phoenix.'

'Where do we have to go?' she asked innocently. 'Is it a special video store?'

'Tracy, tomorrow I'm going to introduce you to a bona fide porn store. I think you'll get a kick out of it. We'll make a day of it. Is there anything else you need to shop for while we're in the valley?'

(Sedona is a great town to live in, but there's still a lot of stuff that we just have to go to Phoenix to find. Porn is one of them. Costco is another...)

Tracy thought for a moment. 'I don't know. Maybe we can just wander around.'

Teri was feeling jealous. 'I wish I could come too. I've never been in a porn store before.'

I looked at her and smiled. 'I'll take you next time. I promise.'

'You mean you don't want to go there with two sexy young girls hanging on to you? All the perverts would love it!'

I raised my eyebrows. 'Perverts? Have you been hanging around porn stores young lady?'

'No, but I've heard about them. I wouldn't want to go to one all by myself.'

'Well I'm sure that some are more respectable than others. But I promise I'll take you one day.'

'OK.' She smiled. 'I'll hold you to it!'

*** The next morning Tracy and I were up early. I left Trish in bed sleeping. She was planning on going to work, but her first appointment wasn't until noon. We had discussed the New Years plan and agreed it would be fun. She also approved my plan to take Tracy with me. She admitted that her first experience in a porno place was when she was still a teenager. We both know that the businesses are cleaner and more respectable today than they were then.

We took the Jag and I let Tracy drive. She wanted the top down and it was a nice enough day that we could drive comfortably with it down. So we headed down the highway with the sun shining and the wind blowing our hair and I noticed lots of heads turning as the hot young blonde in the Jag passed them by. Tracy was wearing hip hugger jeans and a tight little top that left her midriff bare. She had borrowed a pair of her mom's cowboy boots. She looked really well put together. I felt sexy and excited just to be part of the package.

Tracy had said that she wanted to shop for some clothing and I told her that we should go to the Castle Boutique first to get the videos and check it out. I told her they had some lingerie there, but I suspected she'd rather buy clothes at Victoria's Secret or maybe one of the upscale stores in Scottsdale. I thought about taking her to the little shop where Trish, Dawn and Rhonda and I had so much fun with Patty, our driver, and the store owner, Ally.

Tracy pulled the car into the parking lot at the Castle Boutique on Camelback Road. She turned off the ignition and took a deep breath as she smiled at me.

'There's a lot of cars here.' She noted. 'I guess lots of people shop here.'

We exited the car and walked inside. I was holding Tracy's hand and as we entered the store I sensed all of the eyes that were watching us. The shop was well lit and I quickly oriented myself. Tracy's eyes were drawn to the lingerie hanging on the racks and the shelves and tables that were lined with vibrators and sex toys. I pulled her gently and led her over to the video area. I saw the door to the video booths. Tracy spotted it too.

'What's in there?' she asked.

As I took her away from the door and closer to the video display area I explained. 'There are individual booths back there where you can watch videos in private.'

Tracy understood right away and asked, 'Do people go there to masturbate?'

'Yes, and sometimes couples go there to have sex. It's probably not the cleanest place to do it, but some people find it exciting to be in a semi public setting like that.'

Tracy nodded as she started to look at the titles on the DVDs in the case in front of us. I saw her eyes widen as she realized what was available to buy.

'Wow!' She exclaimed, 'They've got everything here!'

We perused the video titles and after about fifteen minutes Tracy selected five different DVDs. I had the clerk take them to the front counter while I followed Tracy across the store. She headed for the lingerie and shuffled through the racks but didn't seem too interested in anything she saw. She was getting an education though about what turned some people on. She noted the leather items and the crotchless panty sets. She held up a very sheer teddy and asked if I liked it.

'Maybe you should try it on.'

She looked around for a dressing room.

'Do you want me to?' she asked.

'If you think you want to, go ahead. I'm here. There's nobody watching you right now, but you might attract some attention if you change into that.'

Tracy grinned. I could tell that her exhibitionist side was getting warmed up. She took the hanger and walked over to the dressing room. I followed and stood outside while she changed. When she opened the door I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Tracy stepped out, barefoot, and dressed only in the sheerest black teddy. It fit her tightly and I could see every pore of her smooth young skin. Her nipples were hard, either from the cool air in the store or the excitement of being so undressed in public. I also noticed several customers (all men) beginning to move a little closer to where we were standing. Tracy stepped over to the mirror and admired herself. She looked at me in the reflection and smiled.

'Do you like it on me?'

'How couldn't I? Can you see what's happening in my pants?'

I looked down at my fly and Tracy looked too. There was an obvious growth taking place. Tracy saw it and then looked back into my eyes.

'Rob, will you go and get me the white one like this? And maybe the red one too? I think I need to try them on for you too.'

I knew exactly what her game was. And I was a sucker to play along. I left her there and made my way to the rack to retrieve the other items. Tracy stood between the mirror and the dressing room door allowing the six men nearby to ogle her hot young body in the sexy outfit she was modeling. When I returned the men pretended to look away, but Tracy winked at me as I handed her the two hangers. She stepped back inside the changing room but left the door slightly ajar. She pretended not to notice it as I watched her strip naked and then slip on the red nighty. Again she emerged and the six guys all moved just a bit closer. I eyed her pussy that was clearly visible through the fabric and it looked like she was getting a little wet shine down there.

She stepped closer to me and rubbed my dick through my pants as she leaned in to whisper in my ear.

'Am I turning you on? I know that the other guys like me. I hope you do too.'

I patted her bare ass and kissed her lips. It was more than what a step parent would normally do, but she really was turning me on. And I was getting more excited about what the day might hold for us. She stepped away and told me that she wanted to try the white outfit on for me.

Again I watched through the slightly open door as she removed first one teddy and slipped on the white one. As she came out I heard gasps from at least two of the voyeurs nearby. Tracy was a vision in white. The contrast with her tan body was exquisite. And she was so sexually alluring it took my breath away.

'God Tracy, you look incredible! I think I'm in love.'

She grinned mischievously as she paraded around to the delight of everyone watching. Then without a word she went back into the changing room and got dressed again. She came out with all three outfits on their hangers and I looked at her to ask, 'Are you going to take them?'

Tracy shook her head and said 'I'm thinking about the white one, but there's something else I want to do first.' She hung them all back on the rack and then took my hand saying quietly, 'Take me into the video rooms. I'm curious about what they're like.'

We walked into the hallway. It was lined with doors and tiny lights indicated which rooms were occupied. It also appeared that some of the booths were single and a few were larger with room for two. We chose a room and went inside. The seat was clean and we sat down to allow our eyes to adjust to the darkness. Tracy observed the screen and instructions for selecting a video and depositing money. She reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a wadded up five dollar bill. She inserted it in the slot and then touched the button she wanted and the video began.

We sat quietly and observed a petite blonde on the screen undressing in front of a handsome man who was shirtless. Once she was naked she unzipped his fly and removed his massive cock and began sucking on it. Tracy was rubbing my dick through my pants and she turned to me to say, 'I guess I got you a little worked up out there. So it's only right that I finish what I started, right?'

She unzipped my trousers and pulled out my solid cock. She immediately bent over and took it in her mouth. It was heavenly.

'God Tracy that feels so good! Oh yeah! You know I bet there's a few other guys who are back here by themselves after the show you put on out there.'

She released my dick from her mouth long enough to answer, 'Yeah, you know I was really enjoying showing off...knowing that you were there to keep me safe.' Then she resumed her sucking.

We were both watching the video screen and I was nearing an orgasm when suddenly Tracy let go and shrieked.

'What's that?' She was looking a penis hanging out of a hole in the wall.

After the initial surprise I whispered to her with a bit of a laugh. 'Jesus, you scared me. That's called a glory hole. The guy in the next booth is hoping that somebody in here might want to play with his dick. I must admit, I wasn't expecting that in this place, but I guess they accommodate everyone here.'

'Eeww! That's gross. Does he know we're in here?'

'It's possible that it's one of your admirers from outside. He probably watched to see which booth we went in. He knows how hot you are!'

Tracy grinned. She was pleased to think that she had turned on so many men with her little show. She looked back down at my dick in her hand and then started sucking me again. She kept looking up into my eyes...and she also kept glancing at the mysterious cock in the wall. In just a few minutes she had me close to cumming and I let her know it. She made no effort to slow me down or to take me out of her mouth. I erupted with a full load of fresh morning cum and filled her mouth. She swallowed the first spurt and then kept pumping my jiz until I could give her no more.

Then, with a sneaky smile, she looked up at me and then spit a mouthful of my cum into her hand. She reached out and grabbed the dick on the wall and coated it with my sperm. She pumped it and slid her hand back and forth on its full length. The guy was trying to push closer and I could only imagine what he was feeling or what he must have looked like, plastered to the wall in the next room. Tracy was grinning at me and we could hear the guy moaning and begging for more. Suddenly he began to spurt and Tracy and I both moved to avoid getting his cum on us. She kept it up with him until he was done and then let go of his worn out tool. I handed her a bunch of tissue from the handy box on the wall and we giggled quietly together. As soon as we could get ourselves together we left the room and went out to the counter to pay for the DVDs. While I was completing the transaction Tracy kept her eye on the door to the video hall. Just as we were leaving the store, a man walked out looking shy, but happy. Tracy caught his eye and winked and we were gone.

As we walked quickly across the parking lot Tracy was giggling like a schoolgirl who had just pulled off a huge prank.

'Rob, I can't believe I just did that! I never could have dreamed about something like that!'

As we hurriedly got into the car and she fired up the ignition, she put it into gear and pulled away. Then she turned to me and added, 'and I can't believe how wet I am! Where can we go next?'

She pulled back out onto Camelback and I asked her, 'You didn't want to buy that white teddy. Do you still want to shop for lingerie?'

She thought for a moment and said, 'Yeah I kind of liked that white one, but it wasn't made very well. I think if I'm gonna buy something like that, I'd like it to be better quality. But I really liked trying them on there. Can we go somewhere where they have better stuff and people I can still show off to?'

I directed her to head for Scottsdale and told her that I knew of a place. A few minutes later we were parked in front of Ally's lingerie shop. I told Tracy about how we had been brought here last fall and how much fun we all had. I didn't go into details, but the fact that Trish liked it was enough for Tracy.

As we entered the store Ally looked up from behind the desk.

'Rob!' she exclaimed, 'How are you?'

I'm always impressed when business people remember names so well.

'And where's Trish? And who's this? Aren't you supposed to be getting married soon?'

'Ally! So good to see you again.' I said as I hugged her. 'You ask so many questions! Trish is in Sedona. This is her daughter, Tracy. Tracy say hello to Ally.'

'Pleased to meet you, Ally.'

Ally took Tracy's hand and then pulled her closer for a hug.

'And yes,' I continued, 'we're getting married on Valentines Day.'

'So what brings you down here today?'

'A little New Years prep.' I answered, 'Tracy said she wanted to shop for some quality lingerie and I couldn't think of a better place to bring her.'

Ally feigned a blush and then said, 'Thank you Rob. And Tracy, do you always shop for lingerie with Rob?'

Tracy grinned. 'Actually this is the first time. But I think we're both enjoying it very much!'

'You mean you've already been shopping somewhere else?'

I answered. 'The first place we tried just didn't measure up. But I sure do like watching Tracy trying things on!'

'Well then, you've come to the right place!' Ally winked at us both. 'Tracy, tell me what you're looking for.'

'Well I started out looking for something sexy to wear on New Years, but I need some new undies too. Can I just look around for a few minutes?'

Ally waved her arm. 'The store is yours! My last customer left about five minutes ago. You can have my undivided attention, or I'll leave you all alone.'

'Thank you Ally. I'll just look first.'

As Tracy browsed through the display racks, Ally and I chatted. She asked about Dawn and Rhonda. I told her they were doing fine. I inquired about Patty. Ally said she hadn't seen her in a couple of weeks since the holidays kept them both pretty busy.

Tracy had found a few items to try and Ally took her to the changing room. She returned to where I was now seated and brought me a bottle of water. When Tracy came out of the dressing room she was wearing a totally shear light green bra and matching thong panty. She came over to my chair walking proudly and unashamed.

Ally looked at her and asked, 'Would you like me to lock the front door, in case somebody walks in?'

Tracy looked back and said, 'No don't worry. After the last place we went to, I'm sure that it won't bother me, if it won't bother you.'

Then she turned back to me. 'Do you like it Rob? It feels so yummy.'

'Should we rate it on the dick-o-meter? I feel a definite stir...'

Tracy giggled. Ally just listened and then said, 'I see there are no secrets between you two!'

I smiled. 'Nope. Tracy is so much like her mother it's scary sometimes. Now you know why I had to marry her. She's got the kind of baggage that a guy can only dream of carrying!'

Tracy laughed. 'So that's what I am! Baggage?'

'The kind I never want to lose! I'm trying to figure out how I can keep you and Teri at home forever!'

Ally exclaimed, 'You mean there's another one too?'

'Yeah, I have a little sister, but she's even crazier than me!'

'Oh Rob! How do you manage to keep it in your pants?' Ally joked.

'It's not easy Ally. In fact it's usually pretty hard.' The pun was obvious and we all laughed.

Tracy went back to try on the next item. She returned in a white thong style teddy. It was equally as shear as the one she had modeled earlier. But as she got closer I realized that it was crotchless. Standing beside me, her puffy lips were framed by the white lace strips that disappeared up her ass on the backside.

12