Original Angels Ch. 45

Story Info
Wedding day romance and hot anal sex at night.
4.7k words
4.69
18.6k
10
0

Part 46 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuous story. The characters have all been introduced and evolved in my prior submissions. The reader is strongly advised to read Intro, Massaging Trish, the Weekend with Angels series, and the Angelic New Year series. All submissions can be found on my author page. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

*

The day finally came. Valentines Day, February 14th, 2005 will forever be our wedding day and we will celebrate it over and over again in the years to come.

Carol had been at the house almost all day on Sunday making sure that all of the preparations were in order. The weather was marginal. Our winter this year has been unusually cold and damp. But on Monday morning the sun was shining, although it was clear that we wouldn't be swimming in the pool that day. The temperatures were forecast to reach the sixties. That would be warm enough to do the ceremony outdoors as we had always planned, but we made a decision to serve all of the food indoors afterwards. We could keep the house open and use the areas both inside and out, but we felt it was wise to focus on the indoors, just in case.

The mood in the house was warm and casual as our guests arrived. The crowd was small but it included all of our closest friends. Lucinda and Melinda greeted everyone at the door and served drinks and snacks. Everyone on the guest list had at least met each other before, but the informal reception beforehand gave everyone a chance to interact and get to know each other better. I did a bit of socializing and confirming the reintroductions while Trish was busy getting herself ready. Teri and Tracy took turns being available to assist her although she really seemed to have everything under control.

As casual as we wanted the event to be, I elected to wear long slacks and a soft suede shirt. Had the weather been a bit warmer I might have opted to wear shorts.

When the time came, Carol directed everyone to the patio where they took their seats. I stood and watched as Teri and Tracy escorted their mother out the door. They were beaming with pride and I fell in love with them all over again. But when I saw Trish my heart nearly stopped. She was radiant. This lady who has stolen my heart and changed my life was a vision of beauty. She wore a simple, off white, satin gown, with spaghetti straps and a v front that draped softly between her breasts. The fabric was sheer enough to show the form but not the color of her nipples. It hugged her torso and clung to her hips and when she turned I could see how the dress literally fell into the softness of her ass. There was no visible panty line and I suspected that she either wore a thong, or perhaps more true to her nature, nothing at all underneath. It was the simplest and most elegant dress that I have ever seen. She wore just enough makeup to highlight her natural beauty. Her cheeks were rosy and her smile was beaming, but her eyes lit up the day! I felt a surge that went from my groin to my heart as I took in this vision of perfection. And I suppressed the tear that was forming in my eye.

I heard gasps from the guests as they gazed upon my glorious bride. She was just magnificent!

Our local minister presided over the ceremony in which we pledged our undying love for each other, and we surprised Tracy and Teri by including an additional pledge of our love for them and their permanent places in our hearts and our home. It moved them to tears and I noticed a few of the witnesses dabbing their eyes with tissue. I felt a warm feeling in my breast when I realized how much we were touching our friends by including them today, and the bond that we would all share forever because of it.

When the wedding was complete and I kissed Trish, I pulled her close with my hand on the small of her back, and I felt her pressing herself into my groin. In the midst of all of the love and joy and solemn celebration, she was still turning me on. Her kiss was sweet and warm and I really didn't want to stop. In fact I was so wrapped up in my total love for Trish at that moment that it wasn't until I heard our guests applauding that I remembered where I was and what was going on. As our lips parted they formed beautiful smiles and we turned to share our joy with those we loved who were all around us. Trish tossed her bouquet in the air and Carol caught it as it fell in her arms. I was glad for the moment that all eyes were on the flowers and Carol and not on the bulge in my trousers.

Lucinda and Melinda walked through the crowd with trays with glasses filled with sparkling cider. As each guest took a glass my friend Ralph offered a toast, not only to Trish and me, but to our family and our happiness. We all drank and the informal reception commenced. Trish and I were surrounded with praise and well wishes and compliments on the beauty of the ceremony. We got hugs and kisses from everyone and I felt an intimacy with everyone who was present.

As the afternoon went on and the sun set lower in the western sky, the temperature got cooler and we moved back indoors. We enjoyed the seemingly endless buffet of gourmet food and beverages. And the relationships began to bloom.

It was interesting to observe who was with who, and the new friendships that were forming.

Teri was busy sharing with everyone about how much she had been able to help Carol with the wedding plans and how much she had enjoyed getting to know her so well. Carol returned the praise each time Teri told the tale. Candi seemed to be taking a special interest in Carol and her successful wedding planning business.

Rita was a bit stand offish at first knowing that her role as our travel agent was also business related and not rooted so much in the friendship that the other guests had with us. Both Trish and I had assured her that we wanted her to feel every much a part of the group and that had we not felt the same friendship, she wouldn't have been invited. But other than the immediate family, she really didn't know anyone very well yet. My friend Sue Fine seemed to pick up on that and made an extra effort to get to know her. I watched as they spent a good portion of the afternoon chatting and laughing and as time went on, they seemed to be touching each other as they conversed, and there was a true friendship developing.

Tracy and Tammi were excited to have their teacher and cheerleading coach, Sue Landers, there and were warming up to her. Tammi's dad Joe, who had also met Sue before, was taking an interest in her as well. Joe's wife, Rhonda, was flirting with me as she so often does, and I was enjoying it very much. Jill Clark, Sue's friend and our landscaper, was chatting with Amy's mother, Dawn, and Amy. Amy's father Tom seemed to be trying to help Lucinda and Melinda with the kitchen and service duties. They were glad to have his help and I suspect he was fascinated with the thought of getting to know the twins in a more intimate way on the upcoming cruise.

Trish had been talking with Ralph and Sandi and as it turned out, they were the first ones to leave our home that day. We said our goodbyes and they wished us well on our cruise while sharing their regrets that they were unable to come along.

The next people to leave were Rita and Sue. But they didn't go far. Sue is very acquainted with our guest casita, having done a lot of massages there both with me and on me. She quietly asked Trish if we minded if they could go there for some privacy and perhaps to spend the night. Trish of course extended the invitation and we watched as they slipped out barely noticed.

We knew that Sue and Candi had come together today and so we casually mentioned to Candi that she needn't be concerned about driving Sue home tonight. That development seemed to open the door for Carol to invite Candi to go back to her place for the evening. We weren't planning to fly out for the cruise departure until Tuesday afternoon so there was plenty of time for everyone to enjoy the night and still have time to get ready for our flight out tomorrow. It was soon after that, that Candi and Carol said their goodbyes and walked out the door together.

With the departure of six of our guests the noise level settled down a bit, but the joyful spirit remained. Teri and Amy confirmed their plans for Amy to stay the night at our house together. Tom and Dawn kissed their daughter goodnight and prepared to leave, knowing that we would all be together again tomorrow and then for the next ten days.

Jill and Sue had already gathered their things at Sue's house and were planning to spend the night together before returning to join us the next day, so they said good night to us all and left shortly thereafter.

Joe and Rhonda wished us well and said good night to Tracy and Tammi. Tammi, like Amy, was going to stay the night with us. As they left Tracy and Tammi were helping the twins to finish up in the kitchen. Everything was clean and put away and we all sat down in the living room together to recall the day. It had been a magical time. Trish still looked divine. She hadn't needed to change her dress and she still looked as ravishing as she did when she appeared in the doorway to the patio. Lucinda and Melinda confirmed our departure time for tomorrow and gathered their things to go. Trish thanked them again and kissed them both warmly as they went out the door.

Tracy and Tammi were glad to be the last ones to bid us good night before they went to bed. They repeated how much they had enjoyed the day and thanked us for allowing them to be a part of it. Then they kissed us good night. The kisses were long and wet and sincere, and for me, very stimulating! Tracy's kiss was a reminder of the promise we made regarding her virginity and her desire for me to be her first on our upcoming honeymoon cruise, and for me to be the first to actually fuck her in her ass. We don't need to speak of it any longer. We both know it's going to happen, and the anticipation is as exciting as anything else happening in our lives right now. Tammi's kiss was equally stimulating. I have resisted making sexual advances toward the friends of Trish's daughters, but just last month I was seduced by Teri's friend Amy, and we fucked while we celebrated New Years Eve. I got a feeling that Tammi was preparing me for a similar event on the cruise. So our kisses ended and left me with a hard cock in my pants. Not a problem considering that I was about to go to bed on my wedding night with the most exciting woman I have ever known. There was no doubt in my mind that Trish would make tonight a very memorable experience, and I planned to do everything in my power to make it that way for her as well.

We watched Tracy and Tammi walk hand in hand down the hallway to Tracy's room. Then it was our turn.

'Will you join me in the bedroom?' I asked.

'Mmm, it's the one thing I've been looking forward to all day long!'

She kissed me in the most romantic and sensuous way she has ever kissed me before. I can't even describe what it was, but the touch and taste of her lips was intoxicating. We continued to kiss as we walked into our bedroom.

Trish went to her dressing area, I assumed to undress or change into something special. I went to my closet and undressed. I put on a new pair of silk boxers that I had purchased for tonight. We usually sleep in the nude, but I just thought it would be nice to start with something special on. I had no idea what Trish had in store, costume wise.

I did have one item that I wanted her to wear though. I removed the small box from my nightstand and placed it on her pillow. I settled back against my pillows and waited for her.

It was only a moment before she reappeared, still in the same dress that she had been wearing all day. She stood at the foot of the bed and gazed into my eyes.

'Rob, my darling, I just want you to know that today has been the happiest day of my life. You've shown me a love that is beyond what I ever dreamed possible. You've brought me so much joy that I never could have imagined. And I believe that the promise of our life together will be more incredibly exciting than anything I have ever hoped for. You have made a life for me and for my children that is simply overwhelming. I could never thank you enough. I love you more than words can say. And I will always be grateful for having you to love. There is nothing that I want more than to be able to please you in every way. You are my love and my life, and I am yours forever.'

I brushed away the tear in the corner of my eye.

'Come here my love.' I beckoned her to join me on the bed.

She slowly pushed the straps of her gown off of her shoulders. She slipped her arms out and pulled the front down exposing her luscious breasts to my watchful eyes. Her nipples were firm. She pushed the dress further down to her waist. Her skin looked so perfect. Her body so toned. The garment rested on her hips and she inserted her thumbs into the fabric at her sides and pushed further down. It fell to the floor and she stood naked before me for a moment. Then she stepped around and slowly knelt onto the mattress and then fell into my waiting arms. I held her, looking into her eyes.

'Trish, you are the most amazing person I have ever known. I thought that I was a happy man until I met you. You have shown me what true happiness is. And it is more than I ever dreamed. You've made my life so complete. You are an extraordinary mother to Tracy and Teri. And you are a blessing to everyone who has the privilege of being a part of your life. And there's nothing I want more than to care for you and Tracy and Teri for the rest of my life.'

I kissed her. Holding her body so close and tasting her kiss was making me light headed.

'Here.' I said, handing her the box, 'There's something I want you to wear tonight.'

Trish sat up on her elbow and looked at me with a bit of surprise. She pulled on the end of the ribbon and the bow gave way. She flipped the box open and peeked inside at the diamond pendant. It was rather large and designed to float inside of the platinum heart that surrounded it. It was strung on a simple black silk string.

'We can shop for a wire or chain for it, but tonight I want you to just tie it on. Do you like it?'

'Oh my god Rob, it's beautiful!'

'Happy Valentine's day.'

We kissed again. Then she took the pendant from the box and offered it to me as she turned away so I could tie it behind her. When I had it tied, she got off the bed and ran to look at it in the mirror. She smiled and then turned to me.

'Does it look all right?' She asked.

I stared at her. Every ounce of her body, from the top of her head to the soles of her feet, looked perfect. I gazed at the pendant and then back up into her eyes, then back down over her perfect breasts and on down to the puffy folds of her pussy. I felt my cock jump in my shorts at the sight of her beauty.

Her eyes locked on mine and they didn't stray as she again knelt on the bed, but this time between my legs. I was still intoxicated by her. I felt her hands on my legs, gently stroking, slowly moving upward. She grasped the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down. I bent my knees to allow her to remove them completely. She resumed her upward stroking of my legs. I felt her fingertips graze my scrotum. Then her hand wrapped around my penis. I was hard as a rock. And finally with our eyes still searing into each other she brought her face down and took me into her mouth.

She stared intensely at me as she licked and sucked the top of my dick. Then she drove her mouth down its length, taking nearly all of me inside, then back up again. As she continued this motion I let my head fall back, staring at the ceiling, then closing my eyes and concentrating on the exquisite pleasure I was receiving from my new bride. Trish was sucking my entire dick into her mouth and then letting it slide almost all the way out before she would dive back down on it and suck the whole thing again. I put my hand on her head and stroked her hair. She hummed and I sighed. I wasn't sure how long I could last, but this was Trish's moment. I allowed her to be in complete control over her body and mine. Just when I thought she was going to suck me to completion, she stopped. She held my dick in her hand as she let it pop out of her mouth. She looked up into my eyes again.

'I need you to fuck me now.' She said as she crawled up beside me. She kissed me and as we kissed we rolled over so she was now on her back. I held her breast in my hand and tweaked her nipple. She moaned and I pulled on it the way I know she likes it. Then I moved my hand down across her belly and fingered her labia. She was wet and slick. I found her clit ring and gave it a tug. She laid her legs open and moaned with pleasure. I released it and climbed between her legs. She scooted down the bed to get closer to me and I inserted my throbbing penis into her slick cunt. I slid all the way in and began a slow pumping.

'Oh yes! God I love how it feels to have you inside me.'

I kept up a slow steady rhythm as I stared into her loving eyes.

'Umm Rob, come kiss me. I need to taste you.'

I leaned down and lay on top of her and our mouths met again. I had my full weight on her as we ground our bodies together. Not wanting to hurt her I held her torso and rolled us over, with me still inside, until she was on top of me. Now I could hold her rear and control the pace of her movements on my cock. We continued to kiss until Trish put her hands on my chest and pushed herself up.

Once again I found myself staring at her beautiful face. I thought about Trish, a woman who is more than ten years older than me, nearing my her fortieth birthday, and yet at this moment she looked like a twenty something year old, but with sexual knowledge and experience way beyond her years. Her eyes betrayed her impending orgasm. Her skin was aglow. She looked so youthful and healthy as she ground her hips onto mine with my cock straining to go deeper inside of her. The heart and diamond pendant around her neck was swaying gently as she moved. Her breasts were heaving. I was pulling on the cheeks of her ass in an effort to get even further inside of her incredible body.

Trish pushed herself away and sat up straight. Her skin was now slick and her breathing even heavier. I reached around her front and pressed my thumb onto her clit. I was able to grasp her clit ring and pull on it.

'Oh yeah! Mmm Rob. I want to feel you cum now. Cum with me my love.'

She put her hand down on top of mine and pushed on it. I couldn't wait any longer.

'Ooo Trish I'm cumming! Oh yeah! Ahhh!'

My dick was throbbing as the first spurts of my seed shot deep inside of her. I felt the walls of her vagina squeezing me, milking me, as her orgasm began.

'Ooh Rob, yes! Ooo that's it! Yeah! Mmm...'

We came together for the next few minutes. Just when I'd think I was done, she'd pull some more out of me. It was one of the longest orgasms I've ever had. It was fitting that it should happen right now, on our wedding night. It was like a confirmation that everything leading up to this moment was designed to perfection.

Trish collapsed on my chest again and I hugged her close to my body. I remained inside of her as we regained our breath. We kissed again. She tasted so sweet with just a touch of salt. I realized how much we were both perspiring.

'I love you Trish.'

'I love you too. I love the way you feel inside of me. I love the taste of your mouth. And I love the taste of your cum!'

She scooted up my body and spread her legs beside my head. I was looking straight up into her dripping pussy.

'Will you give me some to taste?' she asked.

I opened my mouth as our combined juices began to pour down onto my face. I immediately gathered a mouthful before she sat down and pressed her vaginal lips onto mine. I licked and sucked even more of it out of her. She was cumming again! I held her ass and pushed my finger into her hole.

12