Original Angels Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand slid down Trish's back and I cupped her ass. Then I slipped my finger into her pussy and was pleasantly surprised to find her dripping wet.

'Ooo yeah honey, fuck me with your finger.'

I put my other hand in Sue's pussy and she was equally turned on.'

'Oh yes Rob, do me too!'

Rhonda and Dawn were not about to be left out. Dawn reached for Rhonda's lips and pressed her finger in from the front. Rhonda pushed her finger into Dawn from the rear and suddenly all four girls were getting finger banged while we kept up our shared kiss. I felt fingers on my cock and balls and looked down to confirm that Sue and Trish were both teasing me and I was responding in the way they wanted.

Now I was inspired to really please these girls and inserted a second finger into them both. Then I started twisting and flicking as their juices ran out into my hands. Their butts were swaying in time to my polka and within another two minutes I had them both cumming. Dawn and Rhonda weren't far behind and soon we were all swaying gently together while Trish and Sue kept pumping my dick. Then Rhonda and Dawn knelt down and took turns licking the head of my cock while Sue pointed it first at one and then the other. It was only moments later that I warned them I was about to cum. Rather than backing off, they put their faces together and waited for Sue to aim it at them. When I started to spray, Sue was like a fireman pointing my hose at the two faces on fire in front of my crotch. Trish was diddling my butt, in her special way, which probably added at least four more spurts to my orgasm. When I opened my eyes I was just in time to see Tom shooting all over Wendy and Rita. They both were trying to catch his cum and swallow it, but his load was more than either of them could handle.

Dawn and Rhonda stood up, their faces covered with my cum, and we resumed our kiss. We all licked and cleaned each other as best we could. As we ended the session we all knew that it was time to wash up in the surf. We ran and splashed our way into the small waves, laughing and screaming as we went. Our noise attracted the attention of the others and soon we were all gathered together again on the beach.

We continued our walk. Carol spotted some palm trees that were loaded with coconuts. We went running up to them but none of the nuts had fallen. We stood at the base of the tree wondering how to get the fruit. I attempted to shake it but I couldn't make it move. Joe offered to try to climb the tree but Rhonda told him she didn't want to play nurse for a fallen monkey. Then Dawn saw a few more trees further down the beach. We ran to the next grove and sure enough, there were several nice coconuts on the ground. We put them in the bag and continued on our way. We found a few more coconuts as we went along and soon we saw the boat and then our beach site.

The kids were playing volleyball. I guessed that we had been gone for a little more than an hour. It had been a good walk.

Tracy waved to us and called out for us to join them. We all did except for Joe and Carol. I watched them as they wandered over to one of the large hammocks. They seemed to fall into it together, arm in arm. I returned my attention to the crowded volley ball court and the game resumed.

It was a good game with lots of long rallies. All of us are pretty athletic and so we made it competitive. And of course, watching all of the naked bodies stretching and twisting and falling in the sand was getting me aroused. In fact I think it was getting us all excited. When the game ended we all went running into the water to rinse off. We were splashing and playing. Sue climbed up on my shoulders and challenged everyone to a chicken fight. Soon we were all grabbing and pushing and playfully fighting, but gradually we resorted to hugging and kissing. Then we were pairing off but this time for some passion. Dawn and Trish were kissing and fondling each other. Sue had jumped onto my cock and we were fucking in the surf. Tom was getting attention from Rita again, but this time with assistance from Jill. Sue Landers had taken a shine to Pete and she had her legs wrapped around him as he pumped her full of his juvenile cum. Rhonda was moving closer to get in on that action. I think Pete was enjoying the attention of these 'older' women.

Teri, Tracy, Amy and Tammi didn't seem to mind that everyone was fucking around them. They wandered up onto the beach and the kitchen table. Pat had put out a snack buffet and they were the first in line. I noticed that Carol had now mounted Joe in the hammock and they were slowly fucking and trying not to fall out of the net. I was wondering where Wendy had gone when I felt a hand reaching between my legs and cupping my balls. Sue was grinding her hips on mine and I couldn't hold back anymore. I shot my load into her hot box while Wendy rolled my nuts in her hand. Sue's orgasm followed mine and she cried out softly before I stifled her sighs with a kiss. Wendy released my sack and wrapped her arms around us both and we all kissed together.

I could hear Pete groaning to my right as Sue had him on the edge. Then Sue was crying out as they came together in the blue water. Jill was riding Tom's torpedo and screaming as she enjoyed the full thrust of his shaft. When Sue finished with Pete, Rhonda went right to work on him again. His youthfulness allowed him to recover immediately and Rhonda jumped on to force him to fire again. Wendy and Sue and I waded up to the shore and wandered over to the snack table. I helped myself to a bowl of fresh fruit and added some of the fresh coconut meat that Pat had just put out. It was tasty and refreshing. I found a vacant hammock and stretched out. No sooner had I closed my eyes, than I felt it shake. Trish was carefully climbing in to join me. She cuddled close and we fell asleep together.

12