Original Sin

Story Info
A humorous take on the events of the Garden of Eden.
2.3k words
4.31
17.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EctoJohn
EctoJohn
26 Followers

As he traipsed through the Gardens, Adam looked over that of which he had been charged and smiled, for Eden was certainly flourishing splendidly. The vegetation lively and the animals happy. Most of all, his work mate and companion, Eve, had been the greatest creation of God. Not only did she make his tending of the Gardens less of a burden, she was an enjoyable companion to have other than the All Mighty Himself. Making his way towards the waterfall in which he and Eve did bathe, he spotted her at current doing that very thing, for she had gotten very soiled in her work.

She was a magnificent creature indeed and he could not help but stare as the water cascaded down her female form pleasantly. Her arms over her head as she washed the day from her hair, her head leaning back to run her fingers through the strands as it was washed out. Her bosom perched out proudly from her chest, water pouring down between her luscious, soft mounds. It trickled down her toned stomach between her thighs, parting ways there to slip down her slender legs before being caught in the pond at her feet, the bottom of the waterfall. It slid down her back as well causing her round, plump bottom to glisten in the sun of the day. Yes, she was indeed a magnificent sight as Adam could not help but stare. He had seen her many times before, but right now, watching as she bathed, she was a more beautiful creature than he had previously realized and his admiration grew.

"Oh my!" Adam suddenly blurted out in shock, for an infliction hit him that had not previously occurred and it gave him a fright. Alerted to his presence by his sudden outburst, Eve glanced over in his direction and gave him a wave of her hand, smiling at him as she did on every day. Adam, attempting to cover his newfound ailment from the woman, gave only a halfhearted wave in return, turning his back as to hide this... thing from sight. Noticing something was amiss, Eve sauntered over to investigate.

"What ever is the matter, Adam?"

"It is nothing for you to trouble yourself with, Eve," said Adam as he continued to attempt to hide his ailment, "just a peculiarity is all and I shall deal with it."

Eve smiled in acceptance and wandered off into the Gardens as Adam was left to wonder. He looked down his body at the upright and rigid appendage that had just now sprung up, as though by miracle. This was something Adam had never before experienced before, nor had it been something God had told him about in his instructions. His digit was now twice it's size and as stiff as a tree trunk, pointing out like the fingers on his hand. Was this the work of the Lord? Nay, for the Lord had not been in attendance when it happened. Had he somehow broken or used incorrectly the body of which God bestowed him? Nay again, for he had done nothing more than watch Eve as she was bathing, not to mention this growth was anything but broken. If nothing else, it was enhanced from before, for Adam gripped it firmly and it did not budge, nor return to it's former hanging state. He did notice something of a chill running through him as he examined his predicament further and thought perhaps he should stop. But what could he do about this thing? If he were to show God he tarnished his body by somehow creating this growth, surely he would be smited. But something had to be done and it was then he decided the only other to ask would be Eve herself. Perhaps this was not an unusual state for mankind and she has experienced a similar peculiarity herself.

Adam, covering his protrusion with his hand as well enough as he could, wandered the Gardens in search of his mate to seek her advice. He found her drying off, laying in the soft grasses, eyes closed and resting. Looking down upon her body in this way, he could feel his ailment become bolder and his heart began to pump harder. This was not a good sign. As he crossed over the light which draped upon Eve's face, the new shadow caused her to open her eyes and look up at man.

"Why Adam, how pleasant it is for you to join me. Come, sit with me and enjoy the sun."

"Some other time, perhaps," said Adam, stumbling over his words, "but at the moment, I wish for your assistance."

"Oh? And what with do you need my help?" with that, Adam parted his hands to unveil his protrusion. Eve gasped at the sight. "I see," she exclaimed, "It is no wonder you seemed so flustered before!"

"Yes, I'm afraid this sudden growth has me concerned, for it has never happened before."

"Have you asked God about it?"

"Nay, for he did not create this body to include such things, so I concluded this was a fault of my own and it would be wise not to let God see I have somehow ruined his design."

"It does look swollen, does it hurt you?" Eve asked this as she ever so gently reached out and touched it, resulting in a moan from Adam. "I'm terribly sorry," said Eve, withdrawing her hand.

"Be not sorry, woman, for that was oddly a good feeling, this is not a swelling of pain, but somehow of pleasure." Eve once again took hold of the swollen member.

"Then what could have resulted in such a state," wondered Eve as she examined the appendage all around, causing Adam more and more tingles, "are thou certain it is not broken, for there is a tear at the end?"

Adam nodded and stated plainly, "No, for that hole has always been there, for that is where my liquid waste is released from." Eve nodded in agreement as well, continuing her examination of Adam's predicament from all sides. She kept up her inspection for nearly a minute when she made an expression of bewilderment as though she came to a realization. It was, in fact, a new peculiarity she noticed that caused her sudden gasp.

"No third hole... " pondered Eve, muttering to herself.

"What do you mean," queried Adam curiously, "Third hole?"

"You haven't a third hole! This is certainly peculiar indeed!"

Again Adam questioned, "What do you mean third hole? Are you not equipped with just the two as I am?"

"Nay," spoke Eve, releasing Adam's protruding member, "come hither and I shall explain." She stood and gripped Adam by the hand and led him over to the nearby Tree of Knowledge where underneath she once again did lay down, this time with her legs spread like that of the wings of a bird.

"Look down upon me, Adam, and inspect closer to see." And Adam did as instructed while Eve took a second to part her labia, although this closeness in examination only furthered to inspire his digit to pulse with unknown feelings.

"See here," she said as her companion look on, "That there are three holes."

"I only see the two, your anus of which I share for the excretion of solid waste, and this other on right above it for the shedding of fluid waste," replied Adam.

"Nay, nay, for that hole of which you speak is a peculiarity of my own, as the fluid waste is expelled through a much smaller opening just above that!" Adam examined closer now, and it was true, for there was indeed a third hole in Eve, exactly as she had stated.

"That is very peculiar indeed," said Adam, "what function does this 'third hole' perform?"

"That is exactly it, for I do not know," answered Eve, "I have examined it thoroughly and I cannot determine a reason for it's very existence, so I deem it a peculiarity. It is simply a hole upon which is somewhat deep and is accommodating to more than a finger's breadth and length. The peculiarities do not end there either, for an unusual thing happened as I examined it with such a finger."

"Oh? Do explain."

"It was the very same reaction of painless shock which with you responded to my touch on your very own peculiar appendage."

"That is quite queer indeed, and I cannot imagine these are mere coincidences. Yet I cannot wrap my mind around the mystery." At that moment, from above them in there Tree of Knowledge, there came a hissing scoff.

"Thou art ninnies, the both of thou!" A Serpent then did slither down from the higher branches of the Tree, and it spoke to them quite roughly. "Thou art mindless simpletons!"

Adam, rising to face the Serpent, addressed it. "Serpent, by what means do you besmirch the both of us? Answer me!"

Ignoring Adam, the Serpent continued it's diatribe, "I have only known of both your peculiarities for a few minutes and have already a solution for the both of you. Thou art dim to not know it sooner than I."

Addressing Adam directly, the Serpent spoke, "You there, man with rigid protrusion, stiff and unwavering, has it not occurred to you that your pole doth require a purpose?"

Addressing Eve directly now, the Serpent continued, "And you there, woman with gaping hole which could be filled by that which is more than a finger, have it not occurred to you that man's pole is quite the size needed to accommodate the filling?"

The Serpent spoke to them both now, "God hath not made anything within Eden without a higher plan and the solution is quite obvious. Thou art made as companions, two pieces of the same whole, and as such, these are not peculiarities, but designs made to join together, perfect fits!" Adam and Eve looked plainly at the Serpent, then at one another, for what he spoke did appear to be the truth as the evidence did support such a thing.

"So then," asked Eve of the Serpent, "what are you suggesting?"

The Serpent scoffed once more and replied, "I would not think one would need further instruction. Do as you wish, however, I have already given you the answer." With that, the Serpent slithered away, out of sight. Once more, Adam with his member pointing firmly, and Eve awaiting a fill of her mysterious hole, were left to explore the mysteries of these peculiarities.

"If things are as the Serpent says," began Adam, "then the cure is for us to join together as God must have intended."

"Agreed," replied Eve, still on the ground, "so come at me with your rod and insert it into my hole and we shall discover together it's meaning." Eve laid before man, open to his throbbing member and Adam knelt down between her thighs. Proceeding cautiously, he held up his member to make certain of it's correct insertion into Eve's hole. She moaned with pleasure, and it was now clear these pieces were made to fit, for the feeling was good for them both to lay as such. It was a fleeting feeling, however, and they both desired more.

"What now," asked Adam.

"Perhaps if you were to repeat this action again, we shall know more."

So it was, this action was repeated again and again only to be found more pleasurable with each pass. The two of them learned very quickly the use of their peculiarities and the joys felt when they were joined together. Surely this was God's plan, as nothing else in the Gardens could compare with the joys received from these motions. Then, as if hit by lightning, they both suddenly felt a rush flow through them, and they were pleased beyond all previous pleasures. The sudden rush of joy was so powerful that it caused Eve to arch her back and scream as though in pain, though no pain would be found. This scream, however, did not go unnoticed by the ears of God, for his presence was immediate. Upon seeing Adam on top of his mate, God let out a thunderous yell.

"Adam! What pain have you caused to woman of which I have made for you?"

"Forgive me, Lord, for it was not a yelp of pain," said Eve apologetically on Adam's behalf. It was then God came to realize the truth of the situation.

"How dare you both unite as such in Eden! This sort of action I forbid!"

"But God, pray thee," negotiated Adam, "We have only done as you had designed!"

"Heathen, thou and thy mate are exiled from the Garden of Eden! Leave at once and may you never return. Thou shalt perish for thy sins!"

With that, the pair was evicted from the Gardens to the outside world, who's dimness and terrain were a harsh environment for them to live. They walked for a bit, however soon sat down upon a rock to talk over the happenings of the day.

"Well now," stated Adam, "That was a bit overly harsh, don't you think?"

"Quite," replied Eve, "All we did was come together as it would seem we were made to."

Adam's stomach groaned with hunger. "I must say, I haven't had a chance to eat yet. I'm feeling peckish after all that physical activity. This will not be easily remedied with that overreaction."

Eve smiled and took out a fruit from behind her back, one that had come from the Tree of Knowledge. "Well you could always share with me this fruit."

Adam laughed, "Where did you get that from?"

"I swiped it, of course, taken from Eden as God was getting angry with us. You know, for an omnipresent being, he sure does miss a lot." They laughed and ate of the fruit before walking off towards the sunset, new places on Earth to explore and new opportunities to further their understandings of how the pleasurable act they shared worked.

EctoJohn
EctoJohn
26 Followers