Orin The Great Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his cock shiver within her body, and an intense sensation begin to build up inside of him, a sensation that would demand its prompt release. His own voice was uttering halting sounds and his breaths seemed to catch at his throat. When that release finally came, he groaned out loud in a way he'd never done so before, and he could feel his seed spilling out of him and into her.

Rohanna cried out, as she felt his climax taking hold within her, and her own climax wanting to coincide with it. She drove her hips down and incited further pleasure from him, until Orin's cries were filling up the campsite and beyond that, into the dark trees of the woods.

When it was all done, she sprawled her body, a body that now glistened with the sweetest sweat, over his and allowed her tattered breaths to return to normal. Orin's hands went to her back, and then to her backside, where he found a much more comfortable perch. He squeezed at her immense and fleshy globes, watching Rohanna's face and her responses to his squeezes.

"When it is all done, a woman would want to be kissed again." She said, bringing her lips onto his again. They kissed, for a time. "This is a sign of true love and not of a casual want, for a man who does not truly love a woman would leave quickly after the act is done."

"I do not want to leave you." Orin said.

Rohanna moved her head closer to his mouth. "Tell me what you feel for me, Orin. In a whisper, so that my dear Silas will not hear it and become jealous."

"I love you, Rohanna." He answered.

She brought her mouth close to his ear next. "Know this, young Orin. For this time that we have been together, I have loved you as well. It is only my love for Silas that prevents me from staying with you, for our love is an eternal one. Give me one last kiss, Orin, and one last squeeze. Savor this moment, for it is the last you will ever have of me."

Orin kissed her, in the slow and passionate way of a lover. He ran his hands up Rohanna's back, before they returned to their favorite spots on her buttocks. He groped at the broad, soft cheeks of her backside, his fingers reluctant to leave them, before he tightened his hands and grasped them a final time.

"Goodbye, Orin." Rohanna whispered, and a moment after, she was gone.

Orin sat up and looked in all directions, but truly, Rohanna was nowhere to be seen. What he did see was Bartram.

The archer looked as if he were admiring Orin's nude body, before he seemed to catch himself and said, "There is one last thing that has to be done, and you should be the one to do it."

"What last thing?" Orin asked. His nose wrinkled as he became aware of the approach of the witch.

Sundri stepped around the fire, coming toward him slowly. In her hands she held out the cursed straw doll. "Take the doll, young Orin, and toss it into the fire. Only then will this whole business be done with."

For a moment, Orin wondered if he should cover himself, for both Bartram and Sundri were studying his form, and perhaps too closely. In the end, he decided against it, for what harm could there be in only looking? He simply got to his feet and took the doll from the witch.

"Into the fire, you say?" He asked.

The witch merely nodded.

Orin approached the fire, glancing at the little doll that had now come to mean so much to him. He could scarcely believe he was about to let it go, and along with it the ghost of Rohanna. Still, he sighed, the curse must be broken. Even though he wondered if Rohanna might have been the perfect woman for him, he had to accept that she already belonged to another man. He only hoped that one day, he would be lucky enough to find another woman like her.

Orin tossed the doll into the fire, and watched as the flames quickly devoured the aged straw and fabric it was composed of.

"Goodbye, Rohanna." He said, his voice full of sorrow, as the last of the doll withered away into ashes.

Sundri had already turned and was ambling her way back to her cot.

"You have done a good thing, Orin." Bartram said, before he too turned toward where his blanket and his pack lay. "We should try and get some sleep, if we can. I'm sure we'll have an eventful day tomorrow, as we try and fulfill our end of the bargain."

Bartram moved away, leaving Orin to brood for a few more moments, before he too retired into his blanket. As he settled in and tried to force his body into slumber, he imagined he felt Rohanna's fingers briefly gliding across his cheek. His imagination was getting the best of him, he decided, and soon after, he succeeded in finding sleep.