Orion, My Beloved Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought for a few seconds. He had many, and more than a few involved the woman now under his spell. He'd just never considered how he would describe them without sounding cheap and silly.

"I have so many that involve you, lovely lady. During a pool party at your home, I dive into the water, not knowing you are in the pool naked. And I come up beside you. You kiss me, and ask me to enter you right there in front of everyone else. What is one of yours?"

"I do so enjoy exposing myself in public. I wear a thin white peasant-type top with puffy sleeves that is off-my-shoulders. It is so low that my breasts are exposed, and I leave them that way. I am wearing a black denim micro-skirt that shows my bottom and part of my bush. I feel the breeze on my fur and people stare at me as I walk along. My nakedness makes me so hot! I think how arousing is the sight of my long fur just below the hem of my little skirt, the feel of having part of my bottom bare and walking around a lot of places like that."

"I often thought about what it would be like to watch you and another woman make love."

"Well, sweet lover, you can get your fill of that when you and I have a date with Brenda. When I texted her after I went into the bedroom, she said that she would like to meet us this weekend if I'm better...and she threatened me with no loving closely followed by death itself if I didn't bring you. Hunter, if the two of us wanted to make love with you, would you like that?"

For all Reagan's queenly bearing and aura, she sounded as hopeful as a small girl the night before Christmas.

"Angel, I am not sure I could survive two of you. Reagan, as I said, you are intimidating in a very delicious sense. When we love I feel as if I can never be enough for you. But, yes! I certainly would enjoy being with you and Brenda."

"Dear, sweet, precious Hunter, I am only me. I am so deeply flawed and afraid. You have, in this short time, given me life again and made me realize that someone can love me deeply. No one has ever, ever spoken the words to me that you have. I would never have believed that mere words, sounds, could arouse me to a white hot heat and make me ready to explode with desire. This very second I want you so badly that if you don't turn me over and fill my body from behind with that gorgeous, huge spike of yours, then I am going to scream!"

"Are you serious?" he replied in genuine surprise.

"As a stroke, my darling lover. Must I order you to tear me apart with your tender invasion and that huge shaft? If you could only know how you search my insides, how you tickle the walls of my erotic desires, how you touch the bottom of my throat when you possess my pussy, how you caress and lovingly coat the back of my throat with cum when I swallow you. Love with you is holy ground, Hunter. Now, will you overcome me again this way?"

For some reason, he noted as he stood and picked her up as if she were weightless, she seemed cooler as he headed for the bedroom and the comfort and space of the double bed. As he placed her on the bed, his hand brushed through her pussy, covering it with her wetness. He wondered if she had urinated lightly, she was so extremely damp.

It didn't matter. He would have made love with her and enjoyed the heat if she were coated with tabasco sauce, he wanted her so much. If she had wet during her arousal, so much the better as a testimony to her excitement. She turned over and lay there, a gorgeous milky white shape against his gray linen sheets.

He crouched above her and slowly ran his hand through her vagina, gathering her cream with which he then coated her hole and her anal cleft. He was enormously swollen as he nosed his shaft into her body. She signed with pleasure and, to his surprise, whispered, "Darling, I can take you here, too. Long ago I was made for you. Now, Hunter, take possession of me."

She raised her hips, exposing her enlarging hole to the firm head of his penis. His balls softly caressed her buns, comfortable and safe. She began to moan as he slid his shaft into the darkness and warmth of her body.

"Now you are at home, my lover. Push on in all the way. To my base, as much as you have for me. There! You have stuffed me and now I want you to move in and out. When you come, Hunter, give me everything you have, and then you have to stay inside of me as long as you are hard."

He complied with the wishes of this gorgeous woman. She continued to keep her bottom raised until he began to throb with his coming orgasm. Then she lay flat, increasing the pressure of her body on his cock.

"Think of how you are owning me, my angel. I can't move, for you are impaling me with that luscious, enormous thing. I can feel every movement, even when your muscle contracts. You are going to lose everything inside of me, and it will be beautiful. Oh, what a sweet mess it will be! All that sticky, gooey, cream covering me. Here you go, my love!"

And she was correct. He put his head back and shouted with release as waves of fire and wrenching contractions swept through his body. He had no idea how many times he sent jets of cum into her, only that she whimpered in sweet surrender and he was utterly drained.

As she drowsed with contentment, he whispered more fantasies in her ear.

"We attend a conference for my company. You are the center of attention, and I am so happy for you and us, for we belong to each other, yet it is such a compliment to you. You are wearing a tight, light blue, soft jersey dress that reaches to your mid-thighs...with no underwear. Your breasts are outlined perfectly, and your bush is so thick that it makes your dress stand out...everyone knows exactly what it is, and they are all talking, pointing and whispering."

"Hunter, I will get that dress and wear it for you as soon as you want me to. I will never be embarrassed to make a fantasy of yours come true, no matter what it is or how risqué. And if it gets me into trouble, then I'll just get hotter for you."

"We are walking a beach, Reagan, someplace where there are many others. I find a seat and sit down. You sit on my lap, and because you have on a very short skirt, I raise it and slide into you right there in front of everyone else. You close your eyes, and then begin to moan as your climax arrives. You toss that beautiful head back and cry out with joy as I move under you to get as deep as I can. Afterward we stand up, you are holding on to me because your legs are unsteady, and we walk slowly off. The cream is running down the insides of your legs."

"I have longed for sex in public, Hunter. I will do it with you in the middle of the freeway at rush hour!" She laughed happily, then whispered, "Lose yourself in me again, precious man."

He had no idea that he was so close to a second loss until she spoke those words, and he sensed the thickness of his shaft and the burning in his hips and abdomen. As he again spurted ropes of cream into her body, she squirmed and cried out, "Oh, yes! Yes, my love. YES!" Then she was gripped by contractions that undulated as if the ground were disturbed by some creature out of sight but moving through it. Reagan cried and beat her hands on the bed as her body wrenched her and threatened to turn itself inside-out.

"I should call you Orion in our intimate moments, like the constellation" she whispered dreamily.

"Orion, why, honey?"

"Because you are my beloved Hunter. You have found me in a most peculiar way through a hunt that you did not begin, yet you have successfully captured me...and my angel, I am your most willing prey."

Loving can be exhausting in a sweet way, and they experienced it during the next hour. Both drifted off to sleep at different times, but she was at peace, and he knew that he would protect her in life and in his heart.

Three hours later both awakened, parted, and he escorted her to the shower to bathe her. The foul weather had broken for sunshine and a chilly day. He dressed in jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a denim jacket with his boots. She wore a long sleeve, tight white sweater over a delicate half-bra that bared most of her breasts, her black denims, half-heel shoes, and a light jacket that she left open. They walked outside and stood quietly for several moments, drinking in the fresh forest smells and the silence.

Reagan put her arm through his, kissed him on his cheek, and whispered, "I love this place, this house. Will you let me make this my home, Hunter? May I come to live with you?"

"That is what I've wanted since I first saw you step out of the car. For years I collected you and fantasized about you. Now that you are real, I know that I need you. Yes, this is your home."

"Hunter, I am ten to fifteen years older than you. What if, in the future you tire of me? What if you no longer want a woman who is obviously getting older than you? What will happen to us?"

"My sweet Madison," he smiled at her as he used her erotic name, "you seem to think that loving you is based on your appearance. Not so, precious woman! Yes, you are gorgeous, and yes, you are so sexy that you give orgasms to every living thing within a one-block area wherever you go..."

"Good heavens, Hunter, do I really have that effect on living creatures, all of them, great and small?"

"I was going to say that despite the physical effect you have on people and me, I am in love with the woman living inside that stunning body. I want to grow old with you, angel. I truly hope that you continue your erotic activities, your exposure, and your love with Brenda. These things heighten our sexual temperature. But you getting older? Reagan, in what we have done these past two days, we've become one; I might even have made you pregnant. In spite of the casual way a lot of men go at their female relationships, with me you are different. I want you, Reagan, here, now, and for the years ahead."

She leaned her head against his arm and said nothing for nearly a quarter of an hour. He saw tears in her eyes, but she did not cry. Then she moved in front of him, put her hands on his cheeks and said, "How could I possibly not want what you described? I look at you...I listen to you...I listen to all of this...I think of the way you express what is dearest to your soul...this is where I belong, and you are the love I belong to. The first time you caressed me and whispered to me, I gave myself to you, Hunter.

"I will do everything I possibly can to be as sensuous and pleasing for you as possible. But it will be the hard times, the quiet times when you touch me and say nothing, the nights when we are close and we are bathed in the sounds of this place, the periods of danger when we can rely only on each other...those are the seasons of my heart that will ensure our love. They will come, like last night, and they will forever enchant me. The sex is only a delicious icing on our cake. And, ooooo, is it going to fun making that for you!"

She looked up at him with those same blue eyes with the long black lashes that stabbed his heart years ago. This time, however, it was an expression of devotion, complete mental, spiritual and physical surrender, and a sexual fire that would scorch him almost beyond his ability to control her. In fact, he would not be able to control his woman. And deep in his heart he knew he didn't need to or want to, for she was his along with her passion.

'Princess, how do you feel? Let me touch you."

"Oh, will you please!" she laughed as she drew aside her jacket to reveal her breasts perfectly revealed by the skin-like sweater, mostly-bare mounds lifted in the wispy half-bra beneath the thin, soft cotton.

"Madison, come here before I jump you on this porch." He enfolded her in his arms and felt her body heat. She was still too warm to go into Chattanooga as he was going to suggest, but she could accompany him down the mountain to the Grassroots Inn. She would be perfectly at home in the eclectic atmosphere where motorcyclists, truckers, families and singles all became a happy, noisy and sometimes very risqué crowd.

"Let's go down to the Grassroots Inn. Good food, fun, and with the way you and I enjoy public exposure, you may just have an opportunity to show off those gorgeous tits. You will need to take some low-heel shoes. And when we go in, you've got to take off that jacket."

"No jacket, huh? And what about my white sweater is going to be sexy enough for others to see?"

"Well, for starters, Princess, it fits you like your original skin. Close behind, you are a really big girl. As in, large, full, bouncy and just what a man or woman wants to get their hands on. Bringing up the rear are those pointed nipples in that half-brassiere...they stick out like rocks. I'm going to have to fight off all comers to keep you safe."

She placed his hands on her breasts and said, "Hunter, I am yours. I can't be un-safe when I'm with you. No man or woman can take me away from you. Not even sweet Brenda."

Chapter 8

Dinner At the Grassroots Inn

They locked up the cabin, loaded into His Toyota Tundra, and set out for the Grassroots Inn down the mountain. When they arrived he noticed Doc Campbell in the lot along with several others he had seen in the general store when he got ready for the storm. They waved, and Doc's eyes lit up when he spotted Reagan in the cab with Hunter.

When they arrived at the front door, true to her word, Reagan removed her jacket and immediately got the attention of everyone around the doorway. As they entered, eyes were fixed on him as the new guy around, and on her as the beauty in the thin white sweater with the stunning chest.

She moved with a grace that characterized her maturity, yet Hunter was aroused at the way she casually brushed several men and women with her breasts. There was no doubt that each person noticed her action and stared at her. Two women smiled and spoke to her but he could not hear their words. From their expressions, though, he could tell that they had enjoyed the experience.

"Madison, where would you like to sit? In a booth or at a table?"

"Let's sit at a table. That way I can lean back in my chair and let you grope my boobs in front of everybody," she smiled, flashing those white teeth that had so professionally nibbled his intimate parts only a few hours ago. "And, Hunter, you had better grope my breasts. I did not wear this skimpy sweater and half-bra for nothing!"

Their waitress, a Hooters-girl-in-waiting wearing the tightest blue denims Hunter had ever seen, led them to a table near the open area where at some point those who wanted to could dance. They agreed on a pair of enormous steak burgers, medium well, with enough 'garbage' on them to stock half a salad bar, a couple of beers, and fries.

The food was excellent, Reagan was excellent, and Hunter was getting aroused. Most of the men around them did what they could to casually but unobtrusively inspect his date. Not so with the women nearby. He had not seen such lascivious stares and suggestive whispers in a restaurant. It made him wonder how long it would be before one of the women propositioned her. That might have been a little soon in his book, but Hunter would not have minded had she received such female attention.

After they had finished, the Inn offered a comic routine that was actually funny without being filthy, something that in his opinion took real skill. For half an hour the crowd enjoyed a routine by two men and a woman, all of whose routine reminded him of Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy.

A bluegrass band struck up several numbers that were hugely popular, then the line dancing began. "Honey, I am the world's worst at this. If you want to join them, you can, I don't mind."

"Hunter," and she bent over close enough to him to press her breast firmly against his hand on the table, "I am happy enough to sit here with you." Out of the corner of his eye he saw the breasts of their Hooters-in-waiting waitress, closely followed by the waitress herself, who hauled Reagan onto the floor. Some in the line separated at one end and began clogging instead. At this point Reagan came into her own.

She and their waitress began a routine the likes of which he had only seen once on television when a news clip featuring Riverdance came on. To begin with, he had no idea that this lady, still in the throes of flu, would have felt like doing that or even knew how to clog. But what really aroused him and a sizeable portion of the crowd as well was the intimacy with which the two women, one not yet out of her older teens and the other a mature beauty of un-guessable years, became involved with each other during the dance.

Barely into the furious dancing, the younger girl's tank top surrendered to the delicious motion of her breasts, her neckline fell, and her breasts came out. This brought cheers from the crowd, and Hunter felt himself enlarging. He straightened his left leg under the table. The girl made no move to replace her breasts inside her top; rather, Reagan and she ceased clogging, turned to each other, Reagan grasped her breasts and fondled them, then bent and kissed her nipples.

The rest of those line dancing hadn't noticed what was happening at the far end of the floor, but the crowd did. More cheers. The girl put her arms about Reagan's neck and kissed her, whispering something to her that made his date smile and nod in agreement. The girl placed her own hands on Reagan's chest and gently squeezed everything there, then kissed her.

These two continued their own intimate slow dancing, unashamedly fondling each other before the watching crowd until the music ended. Finally, the girl escorted Reagan back to his table where she kissed her once more. As Hunter was getting over that erotic display, she bent low over the table, laid her full breast on his hand and kissed him.

"Thank you, Hunter, for letting me meet your gorgeous lover. Maybe again?"

She straightened, replaced her breasts inside her tank top, and headed back into the kitchen to pick up another order.

"Reagan," he asked with a mixture of puzzlement and sexual arousal, "what just happened?"

"Angel, I was accosted by another sensuous but younger woman and before I could respond adequately and in a mature manner, I fell victim to her charms and the music...,"

"...and her great jugs," he interjected with a laugh.

"Yes, those, too," she giggled. "They really are big, aren't they? They are as lovely and tasty up close as they looked from here. I have probably ruined my reputation around here, but as long as you'll have me, I don't care what anyone else thinks."

"Well what was that little secret she mentioned to you and you nodded?"

"She said, 'You are such a prize for this whole place. Could I possibly have a date with you?'"

"And, what did my Grassroots Lady of the Evening say to that rather vague invitation from a much younger damsel?"

"In order to not discourage the youth of this great nation and this lovely state, I told her, 'Of course. I'd love to have a date with you'."

"Now that is the response that I want you to give. What did she say to your reply?"

"We set a date for next week, if that is all right with you, Hunter. I believe that from the way she kept eying you I can encourage her to have our first date here and with you as well. Hunter," she said, smiling broadly and in a professorial tone, "you have this effect on women. You captivate them, then you spin this web of delicate intimacy, then you introduce them in the sweetest way to a roaring, flaming cauldron of sexual desire and conquest!"

"Is that bad?" he asked, now fully into his lover's goofing around.

"Oh, my stars, no! You have put more miles on me these past few days than most cattle drives ever did down the Chisholm Trail. And look at how well I'm doing. I'm getting better, I am as wet as a swimming pool and given how hot I am sexually, some of that is probably pee. I feel ten years younger. I'd say that time spent with you is definitely good for the whole woman."