Orkgasm

Story Info
Orks in wild bongage sex.
1k words
3.83
21.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rage. Heat. Raw emotion. High ecstasy. Building sensation.

Things that can't be controlled, that can't be ignored, that can't be released. This was a night not like any other. Two orks making love, after momentous events of their relationship, has made this night the night of pure lovemaking. And this not just any ordinary night of lovemaking, this is different from their nights of doing their deeds. This night is a special night. This night is where their bestial side of mating comes to life. This is the night.

The ork enthralled in chains tastes it all in sexual escapade. Panting, sweating, drooling, breathing deeply, and his three-inch thick, foot-long orkhood standing proud, he spilled his hot seed on the bed in chains. Again and again and again. The ork sensed the pain and the pleasure in one. Spread-eagled and chained by his masked tormentor, he screamed louder in heated ecstasy.

The masked ork above him pounded his thick giant orkhood through the chained ork's hole with great force and speed, sweating and swearing loudly with pleasure. The dominating ork was a wet, muscled wonder. He donned a black executioner's hood, gloves and boots that contrast his toned olive-green skin. His hands randomly caress his and his captive's hairy body. Their breaths collide, sharing the air of sex, and a lustful beastly kiss increased their flames. Despite the tusks intercepting them, one lip touched the other, and tongues crossed to taste the juices of passion.

As the dominating one's pace turned faster, he can feel waves of pleasure of his lover in bondage, and torrents of cum begin to build up on his huge, equal-sized being. Sweating, heavy breathing, fast banging, groaning and moaning, chants of begging, saying his name, lusty raw bondage sex, he can tell that he feels it, he enjoys it, he loves it, he lusts for it, he begs for more.

Getting close to orgasm, the hooded ork on top held one of his beloved slave's foot on one hand, and stroking his member on the other, the hooded tormentor pounded his orkhood on his beloved's hole even faster, while moaning and grunting in chains. The bottom ork sweats and drools wildly, yelling louder, calling his name, begging for more. And in one final stoke and an ear-piercing howl, the hooded ork's giant pole spasmed wildly, spitting creamy ork seed with great force, mass and beastly bliss. His sperm flooded the chained ork's hole, overflowing him with utter pleasure.

Spasm by spasm, stroke by stroke, torrent by torrent of cum, the bottom one feels his orkhood, massaging his inner hole, all the while grunting and swearing for more. Then, he couldn't handle it anymore, and for the nth time, waves of cum spasmed with great amount from his orkhood. He cums on his lover's chest and face, he releases sperm on his own hairy chest and face, his spunk spills on the bed, his orgasm sends him with no sense of direction.

Their moans of orgasm. The smell of sex. The raw, wild and free pleasure. Two orks touching wet green skin. Two bodies joining as one. They feel it. They tempt for it. They long for it.

For five minutes, the orgasm went on, their thoughts thinking that this could last forever. Finally, the orgasm subsided, sweat slicking their bodies, panting and looking at each other smiling. Then the hooded ork slowly released his thick orkhood from his ass. His uncut club was still erect, about a foot and two inches long, three inches wide, equal sized balls and tattooed all over. He licked his captive's filled orifice, tasting the juice and his own cum. He then moved forward to his captive's face and tenderly kissed his mouth with no hesitation. The chained ork tingles from his lover's rugged stubble, yet he shares his kiss, and tasting his dominator's seed and his own shithole musk.

The dominator then rose up, unchained his slave and guided his still erect tool to his captive's patient mouth. He enjoyed the jolt the time his club passes the lips, tasting the seed, and praises his captive's skills, as he was licking and sucking his glans, member and balls at different points, all the while stroking his own pole, now fully erect.

For ten minutes, the bottom ork sucked and licked his dominator's orkhood with great pleasure, and with the lust building up and overtaking them, he stroked his member even faster, leaking ork juice, and shoved his finger... then two... then three... in his lover's shithole, twisting it... turning it... in full throttle... in wild ignorance...

The hooded captor felt the jolt of pleasure, and rammed his tool deeper and faster unto his slave's mouth, moaning, swearing and grunting with wild passion, as his slave fills his orifice with his fingers. With a mighty slam and a bestial roar, the top ork's member shoots his cum inside his beloved captive's awaiting mouth. Wave after spurting wave, the bottom ork tastes and drinks his dominating lover's spunk with vain passion, tasting it wholly. As he swallowed it, cum dripped towards his orkhood, and as he stoked it, the cum's friction made his stroking of his orkhood even faster, more pleasurable, more uncontrollable. With one last stroke, and a moan, he empties his sack one more time, spilling it on his hooded lover's back and bottom.

After the orgasm subsided, they kissed again, one more time, sharing sweet saliva and cum, as passionate as before. They panted like beasts and sweat coated their bodies, glistening in the moonless night. Eyes crossed, glaring with fiery passion, sharing confessions of love, the orgasm's afterglow brightening them. Heat. Rage. Love. Lust. Words exchanged unspoken. Love expressed by glittering amber and ruby eyes. With their energy to go on has been burned out, the hooded ork embraced his beloved one more time as they lay on the cum-stained bed, whispering words of love, and the two ork lovers slept, not caring about the hazy tomorrow.