Oscar Bait Ch. 02: Aish Works Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next orgasm was quick and sudden. This brought tears to her eyes as she tried to handle the multitude of emotions she was feeling all over her body, inside and outside. When she found she could not handle them she simply let go and surrendered to it. It was pure bliss. She closed her eyes and lived in that mind-melting, body-vibrating moment.

When Romeo came he pulled his cock out and strayed his hot cum on her face and hair. She took it gratefully like a whore being honoured by her owner. After he untied her, Aish scooped up and ate every drop that she could find. Then she sucked him clean.

His cock grew hard in her mouth quickly and he signalled her to bend over against the foot of the bed. Aish complied readily. She held on to the footboard and spread her legs wide.

In one hand, Romeo grabbed her hair, with the other he spanked her ass. Aishwarya moaned a wanton moan. He entered her from behind and fucked her cunt this time. Aishwarya had only one choice - surrender!

By the time he was done with her it was 7 PM and Aishwarya was totally exhausted. He told her to shower and put on the same dress that she had arrived in.

==================================

End of Part 2

12