Oscar Bait Ch. 04: Training Continues

Story Info
Aishwarya's training continues for Romeo's Oscar Bait movie.
4.6k words
4.33
18.3k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krishika had had the servants make lunch before she had given them the day off. After taking a shower she and Aish went to the kitchen and started heating up the food.

Aish was wearing Romeo's shirt that he had just taken off. She had all but one buttons open. Krishika was wearing only an apron with her back side fully naked. They could feel the air caressing their bodies as they moved around the kitchen.

"Oh god, it hurts when I walk!" Krishika complained.

"Yes. Me too." Aish said.

"Well, he didn't fuck your ass!"

"Doesn't mean he won't. Not like I can say no, right?"

"Of course not, what he wants, he gets." Krishika agreed.

"How long has he wanted you?" Aish asked then added "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I was just curious. Sorry."

"It's okay. We are whore sisters now, both his property. No need to hide anything."

Aish nodded "That's true. We both belong to him now."

"Well, it was more a case of me wanting him. You know how he is, so powerful, so virile, so handsome...I had the hots for him for a long time. But I was married."

"Oh!"

"Not that that was doing me any good. Sexual satisfaction was a thing of fantasy for me. I was a producer on so many films, and I could see young actresses becoming slutty little bitches for their directors. And I envied them."

"It's only good if the director knows how to use a hot, young bitch." Aish interjected.

"Yes, and I know it, which is why I never did anything. I carried on having once-a-month unsatisfactory sex with my husband. He has a small dick and even smaller stamina. I would be just warming up when he would be done and roll over."

"I can relate to that." Aish said with a soft sigh.

"Oh!" Krishika looked at her "You too?"

Aish nodded sadly.

"Well, to finish the story. I was okay with my sad sex life until I met Romeo. With him you could see he knew how to use a hot girl and make her want to be his bitch."

"That he does."

"I had such an itch in my pussy every time I met him. Many nights I masturbated at home thinking of him."

"I can relate to that too!" Aish smiled.

Krishika returned her smile "Over time it became such an overpowering desire that I decided to take action."

"Good for you."

"I started investing in his films, which got me more meetings with him but they were just work meetings. Every time I came home after them, I closed myself in the bathroom and fingered myself in the bathtub several times."

"Wow! You must have been on edge like crazy!"

Krishika nodded "Once I stole a handkerchief of his. It had his smell. I used keep it hidden in a bathroom cupboard and used it often in my bathroom sessions."

"Great idea!"

"Then one night in a premiere after-party, I gathered my courage and asked him to dance. I had had a few drinks which helped. On the dance floor, I held him tight, pressed my lips to his ear and said "So what does a girl have to do to become your whore?""

"Oh my god! You are bold!"

Krishika nodded with a cheeky smile "I was also out of my mind with frustration. He didn't say anything then but next day his secretary called and told me to come to his place for a story sitting for the movie we were working on those days."

Aish nodded, listening with rapt attention.

Krishika went on "I went. There was nobody else there for the story sitting. He took me to his studio room and nailed me on the rug. Then he took me to the divan, bent me over and nailed me even harder. He drilled me for almost 3 hours. I came so many times I was dehydrated."

"He was claiming you."

"Damn right! He made sure I understood I was his whore now. I loved it. It was like a dream come true. I am still married but now I was his whore. I still carry on having the monthly sad sex with my husband. But Romeo is the one who really owns me."

"Does your husband know?"

"Yes, I think so. But he doesn't care. He has his money, his work and his actresses. I have my wonderful master."

"Wow! At least you are happy now!"

"Oh, of course. He uses me when he wants and I don't pester him in-between. When he has time and private opportunity he calls me or comes over. I am always willing to spread my legs on his command whether he wants to quickly nail me in a cinema toilet or pound me all night at his place."

"Has he used you with many of his other whores?"

"No, Aish, darling. You are the first whore of his that he has introduced me to personally and I am so glad that he did."

"I am glad too. I am having the time of my life." Aish said and they hugged with a quick kiss.

When they brought out the food to the dining room, they found Romeo on his phone talking business, wearing nothing but his boxers. He gave them a smile then gestured Aish to come to him. She went. He stood next to the dining table and motioned her to kneel at his feet.

Following his unspoken command, Aishwarya knelt down and pulled down his boxers. His dick was already semi-hard. She started sucking it in her hot, wet mouth.

Krishika looked at Aish sucking Romeo's cock while she made more trips to the kitchen to bring the rest of the food.

Grabbing Aish by the hair Romeo fucked her gorgeous face while talking to his writer on the phone about script revisions and dialogue. Krishika finished bringing the food and looked at Romeo still face fucking Aishwarya.

She started serving the food into plates. She put pulao in 3 plates and placed at 3 places, assuming that Romeo would sit at the head of the table and his whores will flank him on both sides.

As Aishwarya sucked his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, she could feel her boss getting more excited. She took him into her throat and fucked her throat with his thick, throbbing shaft.

After a minute he pulled out of her mouth and walked to the table.

Quickly, Krishika moved from the place where she had been standing ready to sit on the chair to his left. Romeo handed the phone to Krishika, put his right foot on her chair and pumped his cock right over her plate.

"One second, please." Krishika said in the phone and watched as Romeo pumped his hot, white cum all over her plate of pulao (A rice dish).

His creamy load covered the plate of rice like pats of butter on an omelette. The white blobs started to sink into the hot rice.

Romeo looked into Krishika's eyes and said "Share!"

Then he took his phone from her and went back to his conversation. Aish came over to Krishika and they both started to eat from the plate of cum-seasoned pulao.

A minute later when Romeo joined the table after finishing his phone conversation and sat at its head, he found the two beauties eating his cumsoaked rice and giggling at each other.

"Whores, how is the pulao?" He asked.

"Amazing, Sir!"

"Very good, Sir!"

He smiled and pulled his own plate towards him.

========================================================

After the lunch was done, Aish and Krishika got up to clear the tables. Romeo grabbed Krishika by the wrist and bent her over the dining table. He took her apron off and threw it at Aishwarya.

Then he nailed Krishika's cunt on the dining table. Aish kept making the trip to the kitchen with the used dishes while her boss fucked her rich producer lady and made her scream on her own dining table.

By Aishwarya's reckoning, as she listened to her screams, Krishika came twice before she herself was done clearing the table. She came back in time from her last kitchen trip to see Romeo pull out, make Krishika kneel before him and cum in her mouth.

Aish waited and rubbed her pussy as she watched Krishika lick him clean.

He looked at Aish and said "Nangi ho ja!" (Get naked)

She obeyed quickly. She only had to open one button and take off the shirt.

Romeo took her to the bedroom but instead of taking her inside he had her stand in the doorway and tied her wrists to the ventilator above the door with handcuffs that Krishika found for him. He had her spread open her legs and tied them to pieces of furniture on either side with silk ties. Aishwarya's pussy was dripping on the floor before he was even finished.

Then he took a silk blindfold and tied it to cover her eyes completely. Aish whimpered. Her body was on fire. She was squirming within the confines of her bonds.

As Romeo stepped close to her she felt his naked body rubbing on hers. He pressed closer and his wide, manly chest squeezed her hot, full boobs. She moaned.

He pressed her lips to his cheek and whispered "Randi taiyaar hai chudne ke liye?" (Is the whore ready to be fucked?)

"Ji malik!" She whimpered back urgently (Yes, my owner!)

Even as he stood there his bare cock was rubbing on her pussy and she could feel how hard and fat it was. Now he moved his hips back, placed the head of the huge cock on her pussy hole and drove it in ruthlessly.

"Aaaaaaagh! Mummy!" Aishwarya screamed as her whole body felt like it was dropped on a bed of hot embers.

But even then the massive, heavy cock was not fully in her and she knew it. She knew he was going to impale her fully but she didn't know how roughly he was going to take her. She took deep breaths and prepared herself for his hard use. She could feel the air cold on the sweat that was coating her body already.

Romeo gave her a minute to recover from his rough entry then slowly started to screw his massive cock deeper into her tight, wet pussy. She squirmed and moaned. The pain and pleasure were bubbling over in her body and she was close to exploding with the sheer overwhelming abundance of sensations.

Suddenly she felt something else. Something poking at her ass hole. Tied spread-eagled like this, Aishwarya had her body open and accessible in all the ways anyone wanted to use her. She guessed, correctly, that Krishika was about to fuck her ass with a strapon cock. She was totally impaled on Romeo's massive shaft and could not go anywhere.

Krishika moved slowly but without hesitation. She slid the hard, artificial dick up into Aishwarya's ass with a nice, firm thrust. Aishwarya bit her lip, trying to control her body's reactions to the double penetration. A whimper escaped out of her.

Moving with smooth, circular strokes Krishika slowly jammed the whole cock in Aishwarya's ass. Aish could tell that this was not the double-headed dildo she had had in her cunt before, this was smaller both in girth and length, but quite big enough to make her gasp when Krishika stuffed the last inch into her ass with a forceful thrust.

Biting her lower lip to try and contain her moans, Aish tried to slow her breathing and keep control. But she knew she was fighting a losing battle. Romeo had owned her before and she knew that he would claim her again. She knew that she was no match for him and her only choice was to surrender.

Having held still during Krishika's penetration of Aishwarya's ass, Romeo now moved his hips and started grinding his massive, meaty cock on her cunt walls.

"Aaaaaaaa, God! Oh ma!" Aishwarya let out a loud and long scream as she came explosively hard.

Now she left all hope of control and simply let herself go. The hard orgasm shook her body violently against her bounds and she just rode it as best as she could. Romeo held her in his arms and fucked her gushing, wet cunt with long, hard strokes. Aish screamed with each thrust and let him use her as he wanted. She was his whore, completely and utterly his whore, and she surrendered herself to this reality.

When she finally came down to Earth from her mind-shattering orgasm she realised that Krishika was moaning in her ear. What she didn't know was that the inside of the strap-on was also shaped like a cock which was buried inside Krishika's cunt. With each thrust as she fucked Aishwarya's ass with the artificial cock, Krishika felt the strokes of the cock inside her cunt as well. That made her moan and bite her lips quite like how Aish was doing from the double fucking she was getting.

Grabbing Krishika's hair, Romeo pulled her close and whispered "Who's my bitch, Krishika?"

"I am your bitch, sir. Please let me cum, sir. Please?"

"Not yet, girl. Fuck this whore first."

Krishika started fucking Aishwarya's ass harder in order to earn her orgasm which made both whores scream harder and louder as they felt the uncontrollable urge to explode.

Aishwarya remembered her training and asked for permission to cum.

"Who owns this body, Aish?"

"You do, Sir. You are my owner. You own all of me. I belong to you."

"And who owns your orgasms, whore?"

"You do, Sir. I am your whore, your property. Ah! Please, Sir! Please let me cum!"

He made them both beg for their orgasms. Each humiliating, degrading question he asked, they replied quickly and with full surrender. They were his whores. They knew it. They revelled in it.

When he finally allowed them to cum they both exploded so hard that they lost control on their bodies. Aish was impaled from both sides and tied up, she would not have stayed upright otherwise. Krishika clung to Aishwarya for dear life as her body rocked like a little dingy on the stormy seas. Her rubber cock slipped out of Aishwarya's ass.

Romeo held Krishika in place by holding on to her hair.

A minute later he pulled Krishika to him, took his cock out of Aishwarya's cunt and shot his load on Krishika's face and body while she knelt at his feet.

Krishika stayed down on the floor, collapsed after the overload of pleasure, catching her breath. Romeo released Aish, took her blindfold off and pointed to Krishika. Aish went down on her knees and slowly licked Romeo's cum off her body.

"Good bitch!" Romeo commended and Aish smiled.

Following the rough and intense fuck session the three slept. On the same bed. The smell of sex and cum was strong in the room. But Romeo did not allow them to shower first. They laid down and slept.

It was three hours later when Aish woke up and shook Krishika awake. Romeo was not in the room.

"He must be outside." Krishika made a move towards the door.

"No" Aish grabbed her hand "Let's shower and get ready first."

Nodding her agreement Krishika followed Aish into the bathroom. They shared a long, pleasant shower then did their make up. Aish used Krishika's make-up stuff in addition to what she had in her purse.

Opening the long, walk-in closet, Krishika brought out a dress.

"A gift for you!" She offered it to Aish.

"Wow! It's spectacular!" Aish held it against her.

It was a very short dress, strapless and deep cut and very, very backless. Aishwarya put it on and found that it left half of ass crack bare. In the front, her boobs were always half-bared. The dress was green and covered in a pattern of rhinestones. Very sparkly, eye-catching and...slutty!

"I definitely look like a whore!" Aish said look in the mirror.

"Well, we are sister whores now!" Krishika stepped next to her. She had a very similar dress on except that hers was pink and silk, no gems on it.

Both the girls put on their whore heels - 8 inches high stilettoes with 5 inch clear platforms - checked each other for readiness and walked out of the bedroom.

They found Romeo in the living room, standing at the bar, with his back to it. He had a drink in his hand. On seeing them, he smiled softly.

"Is that my gorgeous whores?"

He put his drink down and held his hands, at waist height, one finger sticking up.

Aish and Krishika walked up to him on either side, close enough until they were right next to him with his hands between their legs, the sticking out finger almost touching their pussies. There they stopped. Romeo inserted one finger into each of their pussies, slowly but firmly, until each of his palms was pressing on one bare, pantyless pussy.

The girls moaned as they accepted his finger in their cunts. Both stood with the legs open so they were ready and available for his use.

Pulling them close by hooking his fingers inside their cunts, he kissed Aish, and then Krishika. Then together in a hot, wet, three-way kiss, sharing both his whores together. They moaned and squirmed as he fingered them, they kissed him and each other hungrily. He could feel their squirming get more urgent and needy. He stopped before they could cum and pulled his fingers out of their needy pussies.

Both of them groaned in need. Romeo picked up a box from the bar and walked to the couch. They followed like obedient bitches without having to be told. When he sat down they knelt in front of him on the floor.

Setting the box on the couch, he opened it and took out a collar. He reached for Aishwarya's neck. She quickly lifted her hair up with both hands. Romeo wrapped the collar around her neck and locked it. It was like a dog collar, made of leather, but adorned with jewels, such as one would put on a prize bitch.

She moaned "Thank you, Master." He attached a metal leash to a hook in the collar and Aishwarya moaned even louder as she felt her pussy throb with need.

Krishika waited until he looked at her then lifted her hair up following Aishwarya's example. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she heard the collar lock click.

"Thank you, my Owner." She whispered looking at him. He attached the leash and jerked both leashes once.

"Now you know who you belong to, bitches!" He smiled looking at his properties.

"Yes, Master!" Both said in unison.

Romeo pulled out a final item from the box - a riding crop!

His hand lifted and came down, the leather bit hit Aishwarya's fair ass.

"Who owns this ass, whore?"

"You do, Sir!" She moaned.

He pulled down her dress and kneaded her tits roughly. A slow, well-placed stroke connected the leather tip of the crop to her erect nipple. Aish bit her lip. The pain was just hot enough to make her whole body vibrate with pleasure and need.

"And who owns these tits, bitch?"

"You do, Sir!" Her reply was a whimper. She was incredibly turned on and ready to explode.

"Please may I cum, Sir? Please?" Aish begged him urgently with tears in her eyes.

"No, not yet, bitch!"

Aish whimpered in frustration.

Krishika was already almost on the edge watching Aish, but when the riding crop hit her thigh she almost exploded at its touch. The pain from the thigh travelled right up her pussy hole and up into her spine.

She was moaning and begging even before he asked the first question. He teased them with the riding crop and made them beg for their orgasms until they were licking his shoes to get permission to cum.

Finally, when both sluts were almost out of their minds with the hunger, he allowed them to cum. They fingered their cunts like crazy and both had hot, intense, squirting orgasms within a few seconds. He held their leashes as they thrashed on the floor uncontrollably and their bodies twitched with the shockwaves of the huge orgasms. Both of them had strong aftershocks and more than one orgasm. It was some 10 minutes later that they were able to crawl back on to their knees and take their positions.

"Thank you, Master. You are a wonderful owner, Sir." Aishwarya breathed, still a little out of breath.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you for taking ownership of me." Krishika joined her.

Romeo nodded and opened his zip. He gave a jerk to their leashes.

"Suck!" He commanded.

Both girls leaned closer and started sucking his cock eagerly. They shared by sucking his shaft and balls alternately. Sometimes Aishwarya licked his shaft while Krishika sucked his cockhead. Then they swapped.

When he was ready to cum, he told them to stop and pulled their leashes. Pushing their faces closer together he sprayed his cum on their beautiful faces. They accepted his gift with upturned faces and open mouths.

Then he made them lick each other clean which they did with gusto amidst moans of pleasure. Then they licked him clean and again sucked his cock until it was hard and erect.

12