OSO - Karen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to tie you to your bed?" Alex was surprised, and hesitated.

"The first night you tied yourself, you're used to be tied, aren't you?"

"Yes, master. It is difficult to sleep while not tied."

"And the belt won't help... by the way, call me John."

"It is difficult to bear, Master John."

John laughed. "It is difficult not to call me Master"

"Err, you trained me here... and... it is difficult not to have my mistress." Alex did not realize her error.

"Your mistress? You're not Frank's slave?"

"Yes I am..., I mean this slave is-" Suddenly Alex was very worried about her error.

"You said my mistress-"

"I meant Master Frank's wife, err... my master's wife."

"She died long ago, Alex..." John thought loudly.

"Is Karen, our new guest, the Karen from the procedure, I mean 'Karen's procedure'?... And are you her slave..."

Alex did not answer.

"It makes sense to me, Alex. Frank should have changed her name. I will help you find who the guard that kills slaves is, you can trust me. I suppose this is the reason you both are here, aren't you?" John caressed Alex's breast. She moaned slowly.

"As a slave supervisor you are allowed to refuse or to ask... Do you want me to tie you to your bed? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh yes to both, but the belt-" answered Alex.

John made Alex lay on her belly and cuffed her spread eagle. He then slowly removed the ball from her anus. Alex liked the feeling of the ball leaving her tight hole and emitted a small moan. She felt John's fingers spread lube between her cheeks. This caress was slow and sweet and her moaning was louder. Then she felt his weight on her and the head of his penis on her already opened ass. He entered slowly.

"Oh yesss, fuck me deep John!"

"How would you say that in French? Alex?"

"Encule-moi."

"So I will 'encoule-moi' with pleasure Alex," replied John.

"Oh oui..." sighed Alex, amused at John's attempt to use French words.

--

You can make constructive comments on the story and this part.

It is early but you can also guess who the killer is.

12