OSO - Karen Ch. 09

Story Info
Hidden Intentions.
12.4k words
4.37
11.5k
5

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BDSM fantasy. If you don't want to read a story with non-willing sex or beatings stop reading right now. All of this is fantasy nothing is real.

Context: Two girls died from heart attacks in a slave-taming centre. The managers of the organisation, Jim and Frank, decided to send Karen and her slave Alex to investigate. Alex found out that the girls had been poisoned using "digitalis" and she suspects one of the guards: Philipp. During that time, Igor Paulson the London mayor made a proposition to the organisation leaders and Melissa, a lesbian slave girl, is about to be prepared to become his slave-spy. John and Alex are in charge of a new training centre on the same island but dedicated to men. Karen is about to take a new step in the slave training. Alex though is wondering why Karen is still being trained if Philipp is guilty. She suspects Philipp knows something.

Thanks for my editor help: lonesomedove66

*****

IX-Hidden intentions

"Hi, Melissa," John said as he entered the new collared girl's room.

"Hi, Master John!" Melissa replied as she kneeled in front of him. Her buttocks were still burning from what Alex saw. She was pleased to see the smile on Melissa's face but kept herself behind John.

"Did the others explain to you how it works here," John asked.

"They spoke about weekly points, Master!" Melissa answered with some fear.

"Good, you will have to get a set of points, each week. If you don't reach your goal you're punished. Every day there is some sport. You can get a some points there, but it will be difficult for you at first. Helping in the kitchen, with the slaves-to-be can also get you some points. But the main element to get points is the bondage and pain training," John explained. Melissa frowned when she heard 'pain'.

"Bondage and pain training, Master?" the black girl asked.

"For this week, your pain training is done it was the spanking. Each week you will choose one bondage and one pain session, the more difficult you choose the more points you can get. If you're unable to finish the session you don't get any points. As we're on Friday, you won't have to choose a bondage session for this week, but perhaps you can have a look at next week's one" John continued.

"Thank you, Master" Melissa replied, paused then raised her hand

"You want to ask something, slave Melissa?" John asked.

"The girl, yesterday, she wasn't punished?" she asked.

"It was a slave and was earning points, so it was not punished. It was its bondage session," John confirmed.

"Thank you, Master!" Melissa replied.

"You will also have a course on how to behave as a slave," John continued.

"Yes, Master".

"Raphael wants your help in his 'pleasuring women' course" John announced.

Melissa wondered how Raphael could teach that but was pleased to help.

"I... This slave would be pleased to help, Master" Melissa replied.

"You must always be pleased to obey a Master" John replied with a wink.

"Err... yes, Master" Melissa replied. With her clit piercing and her chastity belt, Melissa was very horny. She hoped that she would be the woman to be pleasured, but knew that probably she would have to pleasure other slaves.

When Melissa entered the room, she recognised some of the slaves that were present in there. Carmen, the Spanish girl that finished her Bondage session while she was walking to her spanking was there. Angela, the German girl who took care of her buttocks the preceding evening smiled at her and invited her to sit next to her.

"Hi Melissa, this is Benedikta, Benedikta this is Melissa," Angela said with her strong German accent.

"Hi, Melissa. You can call me Bene, everybody does!" the blonde girl replied with a similar pronunciation.

"Hi, Bene! You're German also, like Angela?" The black girl inquired.

"Austrian, but my native language is German, Angela and I are often together!" Bene answered looking at Melissa with big green eyes. The two girls were white-skinned and blonde-haired. However, the Austrian had a thinner waist and was green-eyed where the German has brown eyes.

Melissa sat next to Angela. It felt weird to be naked in a classroom, with other bare girls.

"In this course, everybody wants to be the one on which the other will practice on. I suppose this belt disqualifies you?" Bene asked.

"Err... they have the key." Melissa replied.

"Bene you long to be the one on which we will practice on. In fact, it can be demanding to have orgasms after orgasms," Angela explained.

All the slaves kept quiet immediately when Raphael entered.

"Today I want you to control your subject," Raphael began.

"I will choose one of you, and you will keep that slave on the edge of cumming. There will be cane strokes for each of you that make the subject cum. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master" All the slaves replied at once.

"Melissa, come here and lay on this sofa, please," Raphael asked. Melissa blushed and went near the sofa and began to sit on it.

"Wait please, I must remove your belt," Raphael said but instead of doing it he grabbed Melissa's wrists and tied them to the top of the sofa.

"We do not want you to play with yourself. It's quite the opposite", he smiled and opened the belt.

"You must let them have access between your legs, but I think I don't need to tie you there," Raphael said as Melissa was already spreading her legs.

"So, Benedikta please begin... ", he ordered.

The Austrian girl rose and went to the black one, and kneeled in front of Melissa. She smiled at the inexperienced slave and kissed the dark Venus mount. She then darted her tongue to the already wet crotch. Melissa moaned. Benedikta licked her vaginal lips and took her time making circles around the big dark clitoris. The slave was so horny that Benedikta was anxious to make her cum although she was the first to pass between the spread legs of Melissa. As Melissa's moaning kept increasing, the blond girl slowed down her stimulation, which Melissa immediately realised and begged:

"Oh please... no, keep going, keep going..." but the Austrian knew better than to obey, to maintain the Black slave near the edge.

"Ten minutes has elapsed, well done Benedikta, we will wait 5 minutes for Melissa to calm down," Raphael said.

"Perhaps it would have been better to let her rise slower than you did, so she wouldn't have to slow down after, what do you think?" Raphael asked.

"Yes, Master. This slave has not realised how horny and responsive that slave is." Bene replied.

"Yes as the first one you had this disadvantage. The others will have to deal with the high level you have driven it." Melissa was humiliated to be called 'it' but knew she had to get used to it.

"Carmen, your turn," Raphael declared. The Spanish girl rose for her turn and went to Melissa.

"Sorry, Melissa, but no way will I lose this game," Carmen apologized as she kneeled in front of the slave.

"The five minutes are passed, go on," Raphael exclaimed.

Carmen put her index finger onto Melissa's lips from bottom to top slowly and avoiding touching her clitoris.

"Oh Yes, yes... no" cried the frustrated Melissa, who was becoming mad with anticipation.

Alex was following John down to the male centre underground.

"Alex, would you mind if I stay behind you?" John asked.

"You're uneasy with male slaves?" Alex asked in return.

"I'm uneasy with Philipp being a slave-to-be, Alex" John stated.

"I understand" Alex replied without delving. She understood that for John it was difficult to see Philipp as someone he must humiliate and break. She wondered how John would feel about sexual intercourse with Philipp. She was uneasy imagining John and Philipp having sex together.

When they entered the cell, Philipp tried to kneel next to his mattress. From the sight of his face, he did not sleep well.

"I'll help you to stand Philipp", said Alex.

"Please... please" was all Philip said. Alex understood he did not dare to say more. She thought he had a lot to ask.

"You want to ask something?" She tried to make him easy.

"Euh... No... I... It... everything's OK... Mistress Alex" he succeeded to say, blushing. Calling Alex Mistress might have been difficult for Philipp.

"Bien... Well, you have understood you are a slave now, well. As you are asked if you want something you can reply Philipp," Alex thought that comforting Philipp was necessary. Using the French word 'Bien' instead of good would help him to be more confident with her as they both shared this native language. She saw how uneasy Philipp was.

"A slave has nothing to ask!" he replied. Alex was surprised. She thought at first that Philipp would have fought against his own enslavement, but it was quite the opposite. She would have to slow him down. She took him against her, passing her hand on his shoulder.

"Bien, but Philipp, you're just a one-day slave-to-be. You are the first man-slave, so it will be useful for us to understand your feelings. You can tell me what makes you so frightened." She explained. He looked at both Alex and John. Then tears flowed down his cheeks.

"The tube, it hurts whenever I become hard. And my arms, I'm unable to move and keep my balance with them tied like that!" he exploded.

"Ok that's right, Philipp. I'll see if I have some medicine to help you not having erections, so the tube will be easier to wear. In addition, for your arms, we will see what we can do. Perhaps you can have them free while wearing the tube, what do you think John?" Alex asked.

"He didn't try to fight or escape. If he tries he knows what to expect!" John replied. He was annoyed by Philipp's distress and knew he should not be so sensitive.

"Philipp, I'll take you to the showers and then to the medical wing. Before that I have to cuff your ankles. Walking will require small steps, but you will see it is not too difficult." Alex explained and then cuffed Philipp's ankles and then led him out of his cell.

"Please... the shower room is not that way... Mistress Alex" Philipp said after they walked half the corridor length.

"There is another one that was designed to a new wing of the centre. We don't want the female slaves to see you. Not yet at least" Alex explained.

"I am getting VIP training for a slave. Am I one?" he dared to ask.

"As a slave, you should be used not to say I anymore. You are a slave." Alex said. Then she stopped and looked at him.

"Did you kill them? The slave girls, did you kill them?" Alex asked.

"I did not!" He answered looking her straight in the eyes.

"Why didn't you say anything before, Philipp?"

"No one would have believed..." He replied and closed his eyes.

"Please help me not to be terminated Alex. I promise I will obey anything," Philipp said and Alex saw he was shaking again. Only untrainable slaves were tortured to death, but Philipp's case was different. The risk was real.

"First, this slave will obey, Philipp" Alex joked.

"This slave is sorry, Mistress Alex," Philipp said then thought and added: "Are you still the slave supervisor or a guard?"

"I'm still the slave supervisor, but I'm a guard for you, at least I think I am." Alex tried to answer. Then they continued their slow walk to the Male centre shower room. Philipp was amazed to see Alex strip in front of him.

"I try not to damage the leather with water" she explained.

"With the tube, it is difficult... Mistress" Philipp said as he bowed his head down.

Alex unfastened the cuffs, then re-fastened them so Philipp had his hands locked to a pipe that ran high near the ceiling.

"It is a Male centre shower, there is some difference between the female centre," Alex explained.

"This slave is discovering, Mistress" Philipp said. Alex came to him and unlocked his chastity belt and ankle cuff.

"It is for showering only, do not expect anything more. I suppose it might hurt, but I will give you something that will help." Alex explained. Then she did what she said. She soaped him, rinsed him and dried him. Philipp didn't dare to say that he enjoyed the whole thing, even if his wrists were hurting.

"Please Mistress?" He asked and Alex nodded to him the permission to speak.

"Are the cuffs mandatory?" He asked.

"You will never be in a position to touch your dick. So it is mandatory each time the chastity tube is removed." Alex stated.

"This slave understands, Mistress". Philipp said. Alex looked at his prick.

"This slave enjoys this shower a little too much" Alex joked.

"Sorry Mistress" was all Philipp could say while Alex went to an ice dispenser he had not noticed before. She came back with a pouch that she applied to his crotch.

"Now you will fit in the tube," she said.

Philipp's frustration grew as he saw the tube being locked again. He knew it was only the beginning.

"Please, do we have to go back to my cell Mistress," Philipp asked as Alex was locking the ankle cuffs again.

"As a slave, a Master taught me that a slave gets to know what they need to know when they need to know it," Alex said and blinked. Philipp was not sure that she spoke about him when he was a guard at the centre and she was a slave in training. He could have explained such a thing to Alex.

"This slave is sorry Mistress," Philipp said.

"Another thing I've been taught is that a slave must not be sorry. It made a mistake and it has to be corrected or it hasn't." Alex stated as she looked Philipp in the eyes. He felt she was testing him. He understood he should ask to be punished but acting as a slave was so difficult. He wasn't ready to ask for punishment.

"Can this slave ask something to the slave supervisor?" Philipp asked.

"It is too easy! But for this time and for this time only you can slave Philipp" Alex laughed.

"As a slave, I should ask for a punishment, but... I cannot... Alex... I won't bear it... "he cried.

"You're not a slave yet. You are acting as a slave. You're a slave-to-be. You're not ready for punishment and what you're asked up to now is to obey. Ok?" the slave supervisor asked while getting dressed again.

"Thank you, Alex, Mistress Alex"

"We're going to the medical wing now Philipp and yes, it will be difficult to bear. But you will be okay. Just take it step by step". Alex comforted him.

Not so long after Philipp was sitting on the chair so many slaves had used before him and Alex locked the restraints around his wrists and ankles.

"Would you perform... oh sorry... I mean... this slave ..." Philipp was uneasy.

"This slave is improving. It knows it has spoken without permission and asked to know something it has no need to know yet and used I. Three errors in one sentence..." Alex looked at him with killing eyes.

"It's a chance, this slave is still a slave-to-be" he dared to say. Alex laughed.

"It is not the same stick as for female slaves, but it will make your erection more difficult and the tube will be easier to wear" Alex explained as she showed the stick to Philipp. Philipp felt tricked and humiliated but had no choice but to let Alex do it.

'She's chemically castrating me' he thought while Alex pushed the implant into his arm.

"I understand it is difficult for you, but I'm glad you don't protest," Alex said as she saw the anger in Philipp's eyes. Anger that slowly faded under the tears of the former guard.

While reaching the new cell in the Male centre, Alex realised that Philipp was shaking again as he stopped in front of that door. The door that was locked. The one that even Alex and John didn't know what was hidden behind it.

"That door Alex... Not here please Alex," Philipp begged.

"No, you will be on this side... Hey! Do you know what is behind that door?" Alex asked.

"You have to see for yourself Alex" shouted Philipp as he was shaking again.

"John, I wonder what is hidden behind this door. Philipp became afraid when he saw his new cell was just in front of it. Moreover, remember how anxious he was a few days ago when he knew we were coming from there? He knows something John," Alex murmured to John as they met in the corridor.

"How is he now?" John asked.

"I let him in his cell but didn't remove his cuffs as I had promised him," The slave supervisor described.

"We will let him calm down Alex and have a look at him again this afternoon" John decided.

"I... I put him under hormones, I should have asked you before" Alex declared.

"You are...feminising him... Alex. Why?" John was shocked.

"He was complaining about the erections he had and I'm still unable to find the medicine I need. Frank said it has been delivered, but it is still missing. The hormones will help him at first." Alex explained.

"OK... you mean it is reversible?" John asked.

"He quickly will feel pressure in his breast, like a teenage girl. But for a few days it will be reversible." Alex explained.

"He will grow a breast?" John asked as he hardly believed what Alex was telling him.

"Err, if we continue on, yes he will," Alex acknowledged.

"If we continue, he will start to look like a girl," John asked again shocked.

"Err it would take years for him to grow a little breast, but it is the idea," Alex confirmed.

"And if we stop it will deflate" John continued on asking.

"Not at all. It would have to be surgically removed" Alex stated.

"He killed two slave girls, what about making him a slave girl?" John thought while talking.

"We're not sure he killed them, John!" The slave-supervisor explained.

"But the poison! He was the only one to know what it was and how to use it. He was the one monitoring and he destroyed the recordings!" John argued.

"The recordings have disappeared. Perhaps he knows who the killer is? The killer tricks us into making us believe he is the killer." Alex explained.

"Ok... so we continue to look at Karen and on Philipp, but you continue the feminization for now. I've seen Melissa" John decided.

"How is she?"

"None of the girls let her have a climax, she's near madness," John explained.

"What can we do for her?" Alex asked.

"I wondered if Karen wouldn't need to show how she could pleasure a girl," John said.

"Oh... she knows" Alex said blushing and closing her legs as she thought of Karen's tongue between her lips.

"It's nearly time for the fitness session!" John interrupted.

"I'll take care of Melissa for today's session."

"I hope you'll take care of her tomorrow for the race around the island. She spent so much time as slave-to-be, I'm sure she won't be able to finish" John laughed.

"With the piercing and belt, I think she could finish if she's told she will get a girl to eat her cunt after the finish line!" Alex corrected.

The fitness session was difficult for Melissa and Konstantin who was leading whipped her multiple time to motivate her.

"I'm exhausted Alex, I cannot move anymore!" Melissa complained.

"Oh... I had a task for you this afternoon, but if it is too difficult... "Alex began.

"No! Alex I really wished for that belt... and that piercing it's driving me mad" the black slave continued.

"We were wondering if Karen was able to make you cum..." Alex continued.

"It's not a trick, Alex. This morning they ate me, without letting me cum..." the new slave protested.

"It is not a trick, we ask you to train a slave-to-be," Alex said while winking at the slave. Melissa was amazed to walk back to the lower part of the centre. She was only wearing her collar and chastity belt. She felt free without any cuffs on her. Well, free of her movements at least.

Melissa was on her back on Karen's mattress and the white girl was kneeling in front of her and licking her sex. Alex was wet in her belt and jealous to see her former Mistress lick the slave in front of her. At the same time, she was proud for both of them. Melissa shouted as the pleasure hit her.