OSO - Karen Ch. 12 - The Final

Story Info
Jim want to be back at the centre...
4.7k words
4.21
8.8k
3

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Chapter is the last of this series "OSO-Karen" but perhaps I will develop this universe through other stories in which I will use some characters again.

Context: OSO is an organization that tames slaves using a method called "Karen's procedure". When two blonde and blue-eyed slaves are killed, Jim and Franck, Senior Members of the organization decide to send a lure into the training centre. Karen the author of the procedure reluctantly accepts to be sent in as a slave as she is blonde and blue-eyed. Her slave, Alex is sent as the Slave Supervisor. She is a slave that helps the guards and gets the feeling of the slaves in training. Alex falls in love with John, one of the guards and found out that only Konstantin and Philipp had access to the poison that was used to kill the slaves. Philipp could have used it and is found to be guilty. The organisation was about to open a male centre and Philipp is the first to be trained there. He will be freed if it is found that he is innocent. Alex thinks Philipp knows the killer but is afraid to say who he is. She found out that Franck could have killed the girls as he had access to the poison and to the CCTV recordings. She told Jim, who found lots of problems in some of the contracts and noticed that a van like the one the organisation used for kidnapping is following him. He gets a copy of the CCTV recording and searches for proof. At the same time there is Igor Paulson, a politician who wants to propose to legalize slavery if the OSO clear him from a couple of journalists. A murder is organized, and the killer is paid by Melissa, a slave that had been saved by the journalists. Melissa is returned to the OSO headquarters in London. The killer has been kidnapped and Igor has just been just wounded.

Thanks for my editor help: lonesomedove66.

XII -- Final

Its only late in the night that Jim tried to use the OSO VPN to have a look at the organisation servers, and to stop the order to follow him, or perhaps to kidnap him. But his password did not work. Someone was taking the OSO ownership.

On Tuesday morning, Jim went early to the airport. The jet was there. He went to find the pilots.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Fine Jim, do you want to go to the island today?"

"I would like to do that, but to surprise Franck do you think I can be hidden in the plane?"

"Of course, I will take you as a co-pilot!"

They waited half an hour before the black van came towards the plane.

"A package for you," the driver said to the pilot while Jim, who had put on a pilot shirt, seemed to read the weather information.

"Of course, I will have the luggage bay opened for you, come with me," he said.

Jim breathed and looked far away from the operation, as a wooden crate was transferred from the van to the plane. One new slave to be trained at OSO he thought. 'Could I have been in a crate like this?' he wondered. It wouldn't be possible John and Alex would have recognized him.

They waited one hour more, and the pilot informed him that Franck was about to arrive. They took their places in the cockpit.

As the plane took off, Jim was anxious. Would he be able to come back to London? Suddenly Jim looked at the flight plan.

"What is this? After the island, you're going to Italy?" Jim asked.

"It's an option, Franck and you asked, but Franck said it won't be today, it will be Thursday, perhaps." the pilot explained. Jim understood what was in the OSO documents he got.

"Do you know why the option would have been chosen?"

"No, it's just Franck that said to me it won't be today. You want to go there?" the pilot asked.

"Is that possible to activate it?" Jim replied.

"Of course, you want it?"

"Not yet," Jim concluded.

When the plane landed, Jim looked from the cockpit as Franck was welcomed by Raphael and John. He waited for them to leave and disembarked with the pilot.

"What's going on Boss," the pilot asked.

"Someone tried to steal OSO," Jim said.

"I'm on your side Boss, both you, Jim and Franck" the pilot answered.

They arrived at the centre's door. Jim typed his code, but the door stayed locked. He looked at the pilot, who entered his own and the door opened.

"I need to find Philipp," Jim said and they went down the basement.

"I've never been here, Boss," The pilot indicated.

"It's the place the slave-to-be are taught they will be slaves. You can have fun with slaves, but here, the prisoners haven't accepted their fate yet." Jim explained as they both ran through the corridors.

They stopped before what Jim thought was Philipp's cell. He typed his code but it did not work. The pilot tried but did not succeed either.

"Hey, you don't have to be here", Alex first shouted when she saw the pilot. "Oh Jim, I did not see you, this slave is yours" she added and kneeled in front of Jim.

"That's right Alex. Can you open this cell," Jim asked.

"Why do you want to see this slave, Master Jim" Alex asked, "It is the German slave, Erika".

"Why does a slave have any right to open and close cells?" the pilot asked.

"She's the slave supervisor, she works as an intermediate between guard and slave, more as a guard today."

"So she cannot give me a ride?" the pilot asked.

"I'm chastised so there is no confusion with guards, Alex explained, and as a slave supervisor I shouldn't be asked such things, but I see you're stressed so I can give you both a blow job," she said while kneeling in front of both men.

"Alex you're always surprising, but we're short on time and we need Philipp to reactivate my account. Do you think he can do it?" Jim asked.

"We can at least ask him to do it, Master," Alex said as she stood up and went to the next cell and typed her code. The door opened. She looked inside, and Philipp was already kneeling near his mattress.

"Do you remember how to activate an account?" Alex asked. Jim appeared behind The French girl.

"I know who killed the girls," Jim explained. Philipp looked at him.

"But do you know who gave the order," Philipp said while standing up.

"I suppose I do, but my account has been invalidated," Jim explained.

"Mistress, could you please untie this slaves' arms," Philipp asked, and Alex did.

The pilot looked at this amazed.

"I take care of him," Alex said, kneeling in front of him.

Philipp's arm and shoulders were still painful, but he took the keyboard. He typed his login and password. They both looked at the screen.

"I'm sorry Philipp, that you had to be treated as a slave" Jim apologized.

"I was so anxious about being terminated" Philipp said.

"Access denied" the screen showed.

"Your account also has been invalidated," Jim said.

"It seems logical in my case" Philipp stated. The sucking sounds coming from the corridor awakened their curiosity, and they saw Alex kneeling in front of the pilot, sucking his dick. Her head was coming forward and backwards and he was having some fun with the smile on his face. The performance made Jim hard but upset at the same time. This was not the time to be thinking of having sex, Jim thought.

He felt Phillip looking at him. He was uneasy, looked at the guard and realized only now the very short chastity belt he was wearing. 'If I don't succeed at what I'm doing, I might be fit with such a device," he thought. He looked back at Alex and saw her passing her hand below her skirt, revealing her stainless-steel belt. 'She's touching herself' he thought, and she emitted a frustrated groan that was muffled by the cock she had in her mouth. On his side, Philipp also emitted a small sound, and Jim saw he was also trying to touch himself but could not reach his caged penis. Then he himself grunted in despair and frustration as all of them were only interested in sex!

Fortunately, it didn't take too long before the pilot shot his load in the hungry slave's mouth.

"Ok, Alex do you have an account, here?" Jim asked.

"Mine has limited rights, do you want me to call John, or someone, I mean Franck must be there," Alex said.

"Who on Earth would have disabled my account, Alex? Try to call John but Frank mustn't know I'm here," Jim flustered.

"I think he is in the stores", Alex said, "Do you want to come with me?" Alex asked Jim.

"I'll stay at the monitor. It would be curious to have a man naked outside the man's aisle" Philipp stated.

"Ok, you're right," said Jim.

"Men's aisle?" the Pilot asked... "There are men slaves?"

"Yes, and you could become one of them if Frank gets his hands on us." Jim almost shouted.

"Master does Karen have an account?" Alex asked.

"That's great Alex, where's Karen's room," Jim said delightedly.

When they approached the slave room's door it was open and there were some sounds coming from it.

"She's not alone," the pilot said. Jim looked at him.

"Would you like a threesome?" Jim asked.

"Oh, that's a good idea!"

"Get in there and see who is with her" Jim said. The pilot went in there.

"Can this slave take care of a plane pilot," he asked.

"Of course it can and it will be the occasion we teach it double penetration," a Russian voice said in a grunting sound background.

"It's Konstantin," Alex said.

"I don't know if we can count on him," Jim said.

"We can count on John?" Alex asked.

"I don't know, but I suppose we can" Jim stated. Alex looks at him quizzically.

"Two male slaves are already sold to the mob. They are supposed to be untrained and to speak English. Their description fits John and me, and a black van was turning around my home this weekend, and I cannot access the network to change any orders, does that fit you?" Jim explained.

"That's clear master", Alex said as the sounds from the room were changing.

"Slowly, slowly" Karen's hoarse voice was asking.

"Sit on me, Sit on me", Konstantin was ordering.

"Can I place myself?" the pilot asked.

"Wait until she's impaled on my stick," Konstantin said. They moaned.

"You find her hole," Konstantin said. And Karen's sounds changed, there was more pain in them. The pilot moaned.

"Oh! wait a minute," pleaded Alex's former Mistress." That was followed by Konstantin and Karen's moans of pleasure.

"I think you get in slowly," the Russian said...

"Oh! not too quickly, please Master" the young slave begged between moans.

Alex went to Jim and threaded a hand between his thighs.

"We are blocked here for some time, Master, let me take care of you," Alex said.

"Why does everybody here only think of fucking" Jim cursed.

"It's a sex slave training centre, Master" Alex replied while opening Jim's zipper, and fondling her hands in the opening. She made small sounds of satisfaction when she found his erect cock.

"Even with your belt, you want cock," Jim stated while caressing her head and pressing her toward his member. In the next room, Karen seemed to begin to become accustomed to the pilot's member. Her moans went higher and higher, and both men grunted.

"More than ever, I get a fraction of pleasure from what I give," she said before driving the OSO director's cock in her mouth. Jim caressed her breast and them followed down her belly. The best fit was tight he realised. He passed his fingers on the slitten shield, then below. Alex's tongue was twirling all around his gland, she was going for a quick session he thought. His fingers were at the bottom of the shield, where the strings running on her cheeks joined the shield, his finger went further, near her little hole, and she startled. Jim thought that at first she would try to avoid the intruder, but quite the opposite, the horny slave, was following the finger to impale herself on it while moaning in pleasure.

"Would you like me to fuck you in the ass" Jim proposed, Alex stopped her blowjob.

"I would like it, Master," she said as she turned her bottom toward him.

"I should lubricate you," He said.

"I coated your cock with saliva, and I'm used to low lubricated sodomy, Franck likes it raw." She said as she began to sit on his cock. He spread her cheeks and felt her anus onto the tip of his cock. Her weight increased the pressure on it. It felt good, and the noises from Karen's room were so exciting that he took her hips and led her further on him. Suddenly her anus gave way and his gland entered the thigh hole. They both suppressed a groan. He thought Alex would want to have a pause, but the horny slave continued to impale herself on his hard stick while sighing in relief. They were in their own world. Alex fucking herself on Jim, whilst he sat on the floor. Nothing that happened around them was important anymore. Alex was pressing herself deep onto him when he erupted inside her bowels, and she shouted her pleasure, then, they realised they were in the corridor assembled together surrounded by Konstantin, Karen and the pilot. Jim became red, his cock soft.

"I didn't know you were here," Konstantin asked.

"I... I wasn't supposed to come," Jim said.

"It's good you come sometime to see what happens here," the Russian said.

"What do you mean?" Jim asked.

"Can I be disrespectful, Jim?" Konstantin asked. Jim just nodded while everyone looked at the Russian.

"I don't like the way Franck behaves. You should be there more often to survey what is done. See that Melissa, why has she been bought, she's a lesbian? Do we need that coalition with that Italian mob? Raphael always goes farther than the procedure...." Konstantin stopped and looked at Karen...

"What we do to slaves is described in a procedure, Karen... the... Karen's... procedure" Konstantin babbled.

"She wrote it, Konstantin" Jim said.

"And is here to find out who killed the slaves" Alex continued.

"That's why you came back, Alex," Konstantin said. The slave girl just nodded.

"You don't know how close your concerns are to the truth Konstantin. Franck invalidated my account can we use yours?" Jim asked.

"Err, I may have the password somewhere, but I'm not used to it," Konstantin replied sheepishly.

Half an hour later, they were in the monitoring room on the men's aisle. Konstantin eventually found his password and Philipp was connecting to see what's going on...

"I'm sorry you were treated this way, Philipp" Konstantin said.

"With Konstantin's account, I cannot activate your account, Jim, but I can confirm that the collecting team searched you. I can change the order." Philipp said.

"Is Kidnapping what you call collecting?" Alex asked.

"Yes, Mistress" replied Karen, still used to being her slave's slave.

"I think there will be no more Slaves and Master for a few hours now Karen, just a Save-the-OSO-team," Alex laughed. Then looked at the severe face of Jim

"Did I say something wrong Master" She enquired. To a point she was correct. It was amazing to see clothed people with naked ones speaking altogether.

"John is behind you, Alex," Jim said.

"What are you doing here? Why are slaves in this room? I didn't know you were coming, Jim," John stated.

"There is an emergency, John" Jim said.

"I think I know, Franck said you betrayed us and tried to bribe us to an anti-slavery agency," John said.

"Err... I did not. But he is making a union with Raphael's mob" Jim said.

"It makes sense", John said.

"Did you find the CCTV recordings," John asked.

"I got duplicates" Jim answered.

"Who's the killer?" Karen asked.

"It's ..." Jim began

"It's me," Raphael said, holding a gun toward the Save-the-OSO-team.

"As you know, I won't hesitate to use it, you will obey us," Raphael said.

"You will all go into Philipp's cell. I will prepare you one after the other and you will be trained but be sure we won't be using that shitty procedure. You will learn the hard way" he declared with a grin.

Jim sadly looked at Philipp, knowing all was lost and saw he was typing on the keyboard.

"Quick, move altogether" Raphael insisted. Jim moved toward the cell but to get between Raphael and Philipp. He tried to make a sign to John, but they were not close enough to the Italian man to try anything. Then all the doors opened, and a siren yelled. Raphael was surprised, and his attention was turned to the doors. John jumped him and tried to hold his gun hand as the sprinklers went on. Jim went to them, but the gun was aimed at him. He moved, but then Raphael got the better of John, whose hand slipped on the arm's skin due to the water. Jim placed himself behind the Italian guard, but before he could do anything there was a blast and John yelled and fell to the floor. Jim grabbed Raphael's arm behind him, Alex came in front of him and kicked him between his legs and he dropped the gun.

"He killed John" she shouted. And beat him several times.

"He only shot my arm," John said. Karen went to him.

"I'll stop the bleeding, but we'll need a doctor, Alex, you understand" The slave yelled.

The siren and the water went off.

"Müssen wir evacuhiren?" Erika asked at the opening of her door.

"Keine Evakuierung! Ich schließe die Tür!" Konstantin said and closed Erika's door. He grabbed Jim and directed him toward another cell.

"Push him there!" The Russian declared.

"Lead John into the surgery room!" Philipp ordered Jim and Konstantin locked Raphael in a cell. He helped Karen and Alex to raise John onto the bed of the surgery.

"Franck might come now. I'll wait for him in the corridor. Jim, please hide in the monitoring room, Konstantin in the surgery room. He closed all the cell's doors but his. Then he dropped the soil onto John's blood puddle and took the gun. He began to mimic pain in his belly like he had been shot by Raphael.

Jim looked at him from the CCTV. He could also see that Karen and Alex were taking care of John. The gynaecologist was washing her hands and was preparing to sew the opening from what he saw.

"What happened here," Franck said as he came in the corridor. "I heard the alarm and the bang."

"Raphael shot me, I'm dying" Philipp said with difficulty.

"Why on Earth did you try Philipp?" Franck went to him.

"I wanted to escape and to say what I saw on the CCTV that day, Franck" Philipp began.

"Nobody would trust you anymore, it's too late," Frank said.

"Why Raphael? before I die, tell me why?" Philipp began to struggle.

"I owe money to the mob, Philipp, I had no choice but give them some market share. I couldn't do it myself, and Raphael was willing to help... He knew I had no choice in the matter" Franck bent to the former guard and took his neck between both his hands, but before he could tighten, Philipp struck him on the head. He jumped and kicked him twice to be sure he was knocked out. Jim went to help and they pushed Franck into another cell.

Jim and Philipp looked at each other: "It's finished."

A few minutes later, they were around John in the surgery.

"The bullet just scuffed his arm. A vein was opened, but I have sewn that closed" Alex explained.

"Does he need to ..." Jim began to ask.

"To have a nurse, of course, leave the island I don't think so." John interrupted. Jim laughed.

"So, Franck admitted he asked Raphael to kill the girls. The mob he owes money too, took from us some share market. Already, Raphael had been sent here to spy on our methods. Franck used to double the documents, so Karen or I signed a version we approved and another that wasn't the same at all. Some were fake. That's how he had this room built. He was about to steal OSO from me. I was to be sent to the mob to be a slave." Jim explained.

"How did they kill the slaves," Karen asked.

"They used digitalis, it causes a heart attack" Alex began

"Franck could get it," John continued.

"Raphael woke up the slaves pretending to bring them their breakfast, but wanted a..." Jim explained

"A blowjob, he did it to me..." Karen finished.

"It's finished now, Karen. Your lure work is finished, and you can now go back to your apartment in London with..." Jim began but stopped as he saw Karen's head movements. Her cheeks went red.

12