Other Men's Wives

Story Info
Cheating husband takes on a married woman.
2k words
3.75
113.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with Margie was great. We’d get together maybe once or twice a month and go at it like teenagers released from their parent’s shackles. The only difference was that we both had teenagers of our own that needed to be kept out of the loop since Margie and I were married, just not to each other. Her husband was a large man with whom she had been fighting and had separated from. My wife and I still lived together but had long ago ceased really having fun together. So the trysting took place mostly at her place when the kid wasn’t home or in diverse locales when no one else was around. The effect on our lives was immediate and dramatic. Our own spouses became more tolerable to us and the thought of reconciliation or recommitment became reasonable if not desirable.

Sure there were the embarrassing moments like when we were just starting to get busy and the car would pull into the driveway or the door would open with an unexpected “intruder.” But we had always managed to dodge the bullet. Lately, though, the encounters were becoming less frequent and more full of guilt. She would want to get me aroused so that I could go home and do the wife properly. I would wonder whether she was dating this guy or that guy or if her hubby maybe was starting to look good to her again. I’d even started finding out about previously unknown additional ex-husbands.

Still, whenever we’d get together, the passion would fill our eyes and bodies. We started acting like teenagers-should we or shouldn’t we? “No don’t go THERE! Well maybe there is okay. No don’t take that off! If you get me started I won’t be able to stop. Would a hand job be cheating? Oh, you feel so good and hard; don’t pull my pants down…oh, oh, oooh.” Lots of heavy breathing and steamed up car windows followed by frustrating trips to the bathroom or the porno sites.

I wanted today to be better than that. She had never consented to any sort of multiple partner things and I wasn’t sure if I could handle the sight of another man plowing his big dick into my favorite honey pot. But, I could certainly easily envision what it would look like. Her long brunette hair braided and tossed over her shoulder while her legs wrapped around some big hunks back. Those pretty blue eyes intensely focussed on his gaze while seven or eight inches of ramrod repeatedly violated her warm love canal. Me staring from not too far away at the whole sight with a raging hard-on of my own while wondering if I would even get sloppy seconds or if my manhood would even be noticed in her now over-stretched pussy.

She had vowed that I would never see her with another man or even hear about it, at least from her own lips. Should I plant my lipstick camera on her bedroom window and relieve my curiosity about her sex life away from me? Should I just beg her to let me watch her go out dancing in those tight dresses while she teased (or pleased?) some lucky single guy on the disco dance floor. In an ideal world, I’d offer to swap partners with her. Let her ex with the big dick plow my wife while I plowed her and then swap partners and see where it led. But back in Reality – Land I knew I’d have to make the best out of what she was willing to offer.

One of our favorite meeting places was the park. We’d kiss and fondle, suck and nibble, steam the windows of her van and return home. Today had to be even better than that. Discovery be damned; I wanted to get her in the great outdoors and maybe make the animals blush. One of the fun features of this park was a wood tower that allowed park users the opportunity to climb to above the tree level and view several miles of Hammock scenery, the coastline to the east and the Everglades to the west. Since it was a bit of a climb, the old folks didn’t bother with it and the staff only occasionally passed by to make sure the raccoons hadn’t converted it to their home.

So, after a few minutes of the obligatory petting, I suggested we go for a little walk up to the tower. At each of the 4 lower stations I’d stop her, hold her tightly against my chest, and plant a deep kiss on whatever came to mind. On the first station I pushed my tongue into her mouth while my hands fondled those D cups I so dearly loved. On the second stop I nibbled her ear while releasing those southern belle mountains from their restraints much to her verbal displeasure. We climbed another rung and my hands found their way into her now moist panties.

Despite her best grip on my hair, I got down on my knees and gave praise to that now dripping fur patch between her thighs. Pulling her panties down and off I thrust my tongue into her snatch and tasted her copious juices while my hands alternated between grabbing her ass and applying a bit of rotation on her clit. At the fourth station, what little resistance she’d had was going fast. I pushed one finger then another into her now flowing love chamber then reached between her legs to push another finger into her rear entrance. I’d have carried her up to the top platform now if I’d had to. When we got there, the view was as spectacular as I’d remembered it. Thankfully it was very quiet in the park this afternoon since it was a little chillier than the locals could stand today. I put my arms around her and we kissed for a few moments while she fondled my now engorged prick through my pants. That intense look in her eyes was there again. That look that I loved was unmistakable and beautiful and I told her so.

“That’s enough now; we shouldn’t be going any farther. Someone might come up here and see us.” she tried to tell me. I wasn’t having any of it this time though. “I don’t care if the whole world is watching. I’m gonna fuck you till you scream in pleasure. Get ready for it. It’s gonna be fun and you are gonna love it.” “But.” But I wasn’t listening to any protest this time. I turned her around and instructed her to grab the rail or I was liable to knock her over the top. “Yes sir.” she replied meekly. “If you insist….” I did. I lifted up that blue terrycloth dress, placed a hand between her legs and gently insinuated her legs a little farther apart. My zipper easily lowered down and I brought Mr. Happy out into the fresh Florida air.

Holding her long braid with one hand and Mr. Happy with the other I slowly rubbed her now very wet box with my now very hard 6 inches getting him moist with the love juices that were pouring from her treasured spot. She tried to move around but my grip on her hair pulled her head back just enough so I could plant a wet kiss on her open mouth. At the same time I put the purple head of my member into her steamy hole. One easy little thrust and I was balls deep in the canal where I was meant to be. And there was no further cries of protest I was relieved to notice. Letting go of her hair I grabbed a tight hold on her hips and repeatedly rammed into her with a fury I didn’t know I could still muster. The old tower actually began to shake a little but no one was down below to notice or care.

“Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh…give it to me.” she cried out. The next sound was more like a wild animal bellowing. It was a sound I hadn’t heard in too long a time. As I slowed up a little she looked over her shoulder at me and asked if everything was all right. “More than all right. S’wonderful.” I panted. “Want to stick it in my ass?” We had never gone there before and I was more than happy to oblige her now. Slowly withdrawing from her now red and puffy love tunnel, I placed just the tip of my little head at the entrance to her anus.

“I’ll be gentle.” I promised. With surprising ease, I maneuvered first the head, then an inch, then another inch and then another into her rear door. She was trying to stand bolt upright now but gripped me tightly with both her hands and her rectum. Her teeth gritted and she was uncharacteristically silent as I made the final push to bury my phallus all the way home. My balls slapped against her ass cheeks with an invigorating squish. I thought I saw her bite her tongue at this. I slowly withdrew and then buried myself deep with a fast lunge.

Her breast strained up against her dress and she drew in her breath as I pushed into an area that, she told me later, had not been touched in 10 years or more. Tight would not do justice to the enclosure I was in. It was totally without extra space. As fast as I would withdraw the space would collapse. As fast as I would reenter, the feeling of tautness would return. A couple minutes of gentle then firmer plowing and my balls were ready to explode. As my moment neared I withdrew and reinserted into her vaginal fold finding her pussy now an easy, wet and willing entrance. Two quick thrusts and I buried myself all the way into her and let loose with my entire stored up load from the week. She collapsed up against the rail and fairly howled at the skies. I continued to push forward while every last drop of cum got milked out of my body and into hers.

When our breathing began to return to normal, I asked her if she felt ok. Her mouth hung slightly open and no words would come out. Her eyes told me all I needed to know. She was feeling as close to heavenly as I was. When I withdrew my softening member from her enfolds, she reached around quickly and stroked it some more. I pulled a wetnap from my pocket and wiped myself clean. She fell down on her knees now and lovingly sucked on my dick, which, amazingly, was getting hard again. Holding the rod in one hand she lifted it up and began to delicately nibble on my testes.

All the while she stroked my length and played with my anus, finally inserting a finger into it. Now she was pulling harder and harder on the rod while flicking her tongue at the opening of my delighted head tip. I stood over her and watched as she now used her hand to rapidly beat me off. That familiar feeling of readiness was welling up in my loins again and I told her to be careful since I knew she did not like to swallow cum. She closed her mouth but continued to pump me harder, as I closed my eyes and allowed a last squirt of molten cum to boil out of me and onto her face. She closed her eyes and very gently coaxed another few drops of cum out of me and onto her. Aside from never having brought me off this way before, the sight of her letting the cum pour down onto her face while she smiled with closed eyes up at me was a high I shall never relinquish.

All the way on the drive back to her home she played with my chest and nether regions, silently staring at me with a fixed look of satiety that I had never noticed before. But it was a look that I hoped to keep seeing, for it was a look of peace-of-mind achieved.