Other Men's Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My already eager prick stiffened further at this information - it was the old cuckold kick again. Lauren was not unaware of the twitch in my groin. "You're quite a guy in the hot looks department - I only hope you've got something between your legs to back it up," she purred. "Wanna show me?"

Did I just? Next moment we were in each other arms kissing and grasping. I had my cock out but apart from that, for the first fuck we did not remove any item of clothing bar one. I have become quite adept at pushing the crotch of knickers aside but for some reason the thong she was wearing didn't work like that. I got quite frustrated before Lauren said, "Down boy - let me get rid of this before you do one of us some kind of injury." In a flash she removed the offending item of underwear and lay back on the bed with her legs spread invitingly wide.

The fragrance wafting to my nostrils from her slit was pure essence of woman and I found it impossible to keep my mouth away. More than any other female before or since, I belief that her velvet depths contained the elixir of life and I would have been content to spend eternity letting it distil drop by drop upon my tongue. Lest you think I am idealising this delightful creature, let me add that she had a really filthy mouth. Every time that her orgasm began to build, Lauren displayed an extensive obscene vocabulary - I knew all the words but had never heard them joined together in one sentence before. There was an undoubted extra kick hearing such depravity issuing from between those lovely lips.

When we had regained our breath, Lauren said that refreshments were in order and suggested that I make myself comfortable while she brought some drinks so, as soon as she left the room; I removed my clothes and then lay somewhat self consciously on the bed. We were certainly on the same wavelength because when she returned carrying a tray holding two glasses, she was delightfully naked except for her high heeled sandals. Her body was pure perfection right down to the nest of true blonde hair softly enclosing her mound.

We laying facing, holding our glasses, with each unashamedly studying the others body. Both of us knew that was had already occurred was a mere preliminary. "You say that your husband knows that you take lovers?" I prompted.

"I can't say about that," she grinned, "But he does know that I let other men fuck me."

"Doesn't he mind?"

"Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't but I've got him convinced that I do it for him."

"How did you manage that?" I asked finding this hard to believe.

Lauren giggled. "It's quite a long story" she said. "Henry is a nice man. He's got status, a big house, quite a lot of money and I am seriously fond of him so it made sense to get married - he was quite a catch. But he's a hell of a lot older than me. I reckon that he could satisfy a woman with an average sex drive the same age as himself but he's got no chance with me - I've always been hungry for lots of cock, the bigger the better. So from just after the wedding I started getting what I need elsewhere. For just over three years everything was OK but then he found out. I thought that was the end of everything but fortunately he's absolutely besotted with me."

"I can understand him forgiving you but how did you get his permission to keep on screwing around?"

"That's the clever bit - I think it possibly helped doing psychology at university," she told me happily. "When he asked why I had cheated on him I told him straight it was because he was not giving me enough. Of course he protested that he could, promising to make love every single night it that was what I needed. 'I know you can my love but I daren't let you' I told him.

I pointed out that he had suffered pains in his chest and hinted that I forced myself to go with other men rather than take the risk of losing him. I don't think that he really believed this but it let him agree to me continuing my promiscuous ways without it hurting his pride. His only condition was that I should be discreet."

"I don't think that fucking me in his bed exactly being discreet," I objected.

Lauren gave a self-satisfied chuckle. "There is a reason for that too. Henry generally does it in the old missionary position, just poking away until he gets off and that does nothing for me. I began to notice that whenever he thought I had been with someone else, he got a lot more adventurous as if it excited him - so now; whenever I want to spark him up I leave lots of clues around.

In some ways, Lauren reminded me of Sherry but I'm pleased to say that there was more of her to get my teeth into. She enjoyed sex equally as much but was happy to savour our bodies enmeshed together in far fewer permutations. Then, when an explosion in my loins did knock me temporarily out of the combat, rather than physical intervention, she got me quickly aroused again by sensuously describing in graphic detail what we were going to do next. At the end, even though I knew that my weapon was completely empty, I still had the greatest difficulty dragging myself from her bed,.

The next morning I parked my car and walked into work actually whistling. I had barely sat down at my desk when Henry was standing there saying, "A word in my office, if you please."

I stood and smirked at his retreating cuckold back before starting to follow him. In the office I shut the door behind me as ordered and then stood trying to keep my face straight while he subjected me to a long fathomless look. "I will be obliged if you would give me your resignation," he said finally in a very cold voice. "Then you can clear your desk and I will escort you off the premises personally."

"Why should I?" I blustered, completely shocked by this development.

"You know very well - or have you some innocent explanation why your car was parked outside my house yesterday afternoon when according to schedule you should have been at Waytree farm in the opposite direction."

"Actually I have a very good explanation," I mumbled, trying desperately to think what it might be.

"Don't lie. You should know that I spoke to Lauren last night and she was very frank with me," he said. "Do you still deny that you had sex with my wife?"

I shook my head in what was intended as a humble manner but then some perverse imp prompted me to say gratuitously, "Four times actually." It was pretty certain that Henry had not managed to get it up more than twice in one afternoon for a great number of years so I had the satisfaction at seeing him wince on hearing this information but it hardly helped my case.

"Then here is your resignation already typed up. All you have to do is sign it."

"I'm not signing and you can't make me," I stated categorically. "The fact that that I poked your wife when she was more than willing has no bearing on my work and therefore cannot be a sacking offence. From what Lauren told me, other men have been giving her one for years. She said that you knew and were happy to go along with it. Do you want everybody to know that - because they will if you try to make this a reason for dismissal?" I was ready to fight dirty to keep my job. As previously stated, it was a dream of a job but I had another new reason for keeping it. You see Lauren and I had worked out a code so that she could ring me at work to tell me when she was available. I had come whistling to work anticipated many long future afternoons screwing the most luscious passionately enthusiastic bed-mate that I had had for ages.

"It's not a matter of dismissal but whether or not you go to prison. You either resign with no questions asked or I order a re-inspection of all the farms that you have signed off with a clean bill of health. You should know that corruption attracts the most severe penalties."

Come off it," I snarled. "You're at it too - everybody is. If I go down, you go down with me."

Henry smiled thinly at me. "Unfortunately for you that is not the case. Your colleagues and myself have enough experience to cover our tracks but you have acted with stupid bravado. In fact, had this unpleasantness not arisen, I intended to hint this week that you ought to make your unorthodox activities a trifle less blatant."

Totally defeated I signed. To be honest I could see old Henry's point of view - it must be bad enough knowing that your wife is getting fucked by all and sundry without one of the guys who is giving her a length sitting grinning at you every day. From this point my life stopped following a recognisable sequence so I am unsure if the various incidents that I am about to relate happen in their true chronological order. The following encounter sticks in my memory due to its very bizarre nature and it still makes me smile whenever I think of it.

I was in a popular pick-up joint on a Friday evening - this was my favourite time for hunting as a great many wives are let off the leash by their husbands on that night. A rather striking woman attracted my eye. I guessed her to be in her early thirties but it was mainly her attire that drew my attention. She was dressed completely in black leather - very short skirt, black bra partly covered by a brief bolero type jacket and on her feet she had exceedingly high-heeled shoes. That said she had lovely legs, nice tits with plenty on display and her face was a very long way from being unattractive. I was intrigued by the fact that she also seemed to be studying me so raised my glass as an opening gesture. It turned out to be game set and match because the female took this as enough encouragement to walk straight over. "Are you looking for a fuck?" she asked.

Now this was a very up front place but I had never before met a tart who laid it on the line quite so bluntly. "Aren't we all," I told her with some caution in case this was just a wind-up.

"Either you are or you aren't," she said shortly. "I'm in a hurry so, if you don't want to do the business just say so that I can find someone who does."

I quickly set her mind at rest and she smiled for the first time. On the way I asked where she wanted to go offering the alternative of my flat or a motel. "I'm taking you back to my place," she said and this started alarm bells ringing in my head with thoughts of falling victim to the old badger game. Asking who else would be at 'her place' did not solve the problem because she just said simply, "My husband." This caused me to again push the idea of a motel, jokingly explaining that I was not too keen on doing it when possibly irate husbands were around. "Don't worry about Tim," she laughed. "He's very tied up this evening and I can guarantee that he won't bother us.

Vivian (call me Viv) took me to a private house and the fact that it was completely in darkness went a long way to reassure me. Immediately inside the front door I tried to grapple with her but she firmly pushed me away saying, "Not here." She did switch on a downstairs light but we reached the top of the stairs in semi-darkness and as I preceded her along the landing I had to grope in front of me. I was one pace inside the destination bedroom before she deigned to provide illumination but as she hit the switch I was staggered by the tableau revealed in front of me.

In the centre of the room was a very large heavy wooden bed and speadeagled vertically across the very high bed head was a naked gagged man with his arms and feet bound to the bed uprights. Most incongruous of all was the tiny gold bell attached to the end of his prick. His eyes like mine took time to adjust to the light (his more so) but when his vision cleared I recognised a look of horror in his eyes as he stared at me. "Dave, I want you to meet Tim my husband. Please excuse him not welcoming you because as you see he is incapable of speech at the moment." Viv certainly had not been exaggerating when she said that her husband was 'tied up'.

"What's going on?" I mumbled but my words were drowned out by the creaking of the bed and guttural throat sounds as Tim made frantic efforts to escape. Unfortunately for him the movement of his agitated body caused the tiny bell to tinkle. Without a word Vivian plucked a slim wooden cane from a wall rack and walking behind the top of the bed, calmly gave her husband two hefty thwacks across his bare arse. Then looking at me she invited, "He's earned three - do you want to give him the last one?" Mutely I declined only to see her inflict a third stripe with even more viciousness than she had executed the first two.

Her action had drawn my attention to the walls. The room contained no other furniture except the bed but on two walls there racks containing items pertaining to both sexual activity and torture. There was a selection of canes in a range of thickness and a range of dildoes covering every size and colour. There were handcuffs, whips and items that I can only describe as ticklers. Oh yes - there were also gags of different types and things that must have been some kind of penile attachment, the exact purpose of which I dare not imagine. My immediate reaction was to exit stage left at speed and had not Vivian almost magically discarded her clothing then I might have done so. I was gazing at her lush body entranced but still fighting the urge for flight when she said, "Get your kit off and perch on the other side of the of the bed while I explain - you deserve to know what this is all about."

That decided me. Apart from the prospect of a rather piquant sexual experience, this was a story that I just had to hear. When I was sitting comfortably (as they say) she began. "After a number of years our sex life got pretty dull but I had noticed that Tim got a lot more spark if he was restrained and sometimes blindfolded while I did things to him. So we started doing a bit of bondage and that's when we bought the first pairs of handcuffs. The trouble with that stuff is that what is exciting to start with gets dull with repetition so there is need for constant escalation. After a while we invested in this bed and did the room out specially. Of the things on the walls I have used all the dildoes, a couple of cane and some other things but most of what you see is only there for atmosphere."

At this point Viv bent one leg and swivelled round more fully to face me and this action caused a tantalising sliver of pink to show through the sparse hairs on her twat. Up to that point I had been feasting my eyes on her luscious ripe dark-nippled tits but now I decorously lowered my gaze - needing to swallow hard to rid my mouth of a sudden excess of saliva. "The routine was that Tim would be secured as he is now but without the gag," she continued. "I lay in front of him and told him stories. My job was to get him aroused and he had to try to resist. When I win (I always do), he gets some stripes of the cane but sometimes I give him a good tickling instead. At first I used to tell him that I would like go with other women, men with big cocks and big black men - saying what I would like to do to them and what I wanted them to do to me. It got so that I had to pretend that I had really done it, always starting my stories by saying, 'I want to confess something that happened this week while you were at work."

A slight smile played round her lips as she went on. "A few weeks ago I started leaving him tied up in the dark for an hour. When I went back I'd pretend my girlfriend had just called or that that black video man just knocked on the door. I'd say, 'I expect you could hear what we did on the settee but if not I better tell you'. At first these stories used to drive him frantic and it convinced me that he was hoping that it had happened for real. After a while though he couldn't persuade himself that I wasn't lying and the effect wore off. I knew I had to move up another notch and the only way to do that was to really be fucked by another man. Last week I got Tim tied to the bed, tarted myself up and went back to tell him that I was going out to get laid. I said to expect me when he saw me and then I went out leaving him in the dark. I visited a night-club that's known as the local knocking shop but after twelve years of faithful marriage I found that I had lost my nerve. It was two hours before I let myself be picked up by a rather dishy guy. We did it in the back of his car. His cock was so much bigger than Tim's and I had never dreamed that sex could feel so good. I was with him for over an hour and would have liked to go on all night but I was worried about my husband being left tied to the bed for so long."

As she told this last part of the story that little bell started to tinkle provoking Viv to dash behind the bed to administer a couple more sharp thwacks with the cane. This caused a resentment in me towards the tied up spouse because when she sat again I no longer had such a delectable view of her cunt. "I was really buzzing when I got home," she said with eyes sparkling. "I thought it was going to blow Tim's mind when I told him - just like it had mine. He was a bit keener with having been left in the dark for so long but right from the start I knew he thought I was making it all up again. That's why you're here - I know that Tim will not believe until he sees it happen with his own eyes."

For the first time I looked at her husband, perhaps expecting a nod of confirmation but what I saw shocked me. Tim's eyes contained such a look of abject panic that I knew without a shadow of doubt that Viv was badly mistaken - her husband might thoroughly enjoy pretending he had an unfaithful wife but he was also desperate that it should not be a reality. Not that this insight made any difference to me. Looked at logically, Pandora's box had already been open before I came on the scene - having once experienced real male meat inside her, Viv was unlikely to ever again be satisfied simply pandering to her pathetic husbands petty perversions. Whether I backed off or not poor Tim was inevitably going to be forced to watch a succession of male organs exploring his lovely wife's inner regions.

Feeling that Tim had been kept in suspense long enough, I initiated the action and we quickly got down to business. It started with the usual foreplay stuff, some deep tongue kissing, then me sucking her tits, I had a nice little lap between her legs and finished by giving Timmy a good look at my cock deep in her mouth. While this was going on her husband was rocking the bed as he wildly flung himself around as if hoping to break free from his bonds by pure physical effort. Eventually we reached the main event. From the position of her husband's head, I knew that if I simply lay on top of her he would not see much and it seemed important that I should put on a good show for him. With this in mind I got Vivian on hands and knees at just the right angle with me kneeling behind her. While manoeuvring her into position, she quickly got the idea and complied happily.

With my cock head just touching the lips of her eager cunt, I glanced over my shoulder once more at Tim. He had abandoned his efforts to escape and his body was now completely at rest, except for the tinkling of that infernal bell. I met his eyes to find them filled with mute appeal. He should have been appealing to my cock - but that organ has notoriously little conscience in situations like this. Very slowly and deliberately, I slid my throbbing nine inches deep inside his wife's willing hole.

That is a known deep penetration position and I doubt if Viv had ever had so much cock inside her. Combine that with taking it in front of her husband for the first time and it is easy to see why her body gave a great shudder and she started to cum immediately. I heard a strangled cry and glanced towards the bed-head where the sight of her husband's bulging eyes made me wonder if he was in the process of dying from apoplexy. Honestly, Viv was primed for it, probably after years of frustration. She cried and she screamed and she begged me to give her more and more. She kept cumming and cumming. The power of some climaxes was such that her whole body twitched violently. It was like riding a bucking bronco and had my cock not been embedded so deeply inside her I could easily have been thrown off.