Other Side of the Coin

Story Info
A mysterious force turns Michael into Alexis.
1k words
4.05
79.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaomiQ
NaomiQ
8 Followers

If this is at all popular I will continue the story. The next chapters will be much more sex driven and dirty.

*****

"So, you're saying that all I have to do is imagine myself as another form?" Michael asked. "Yes, but you must concentrate deeply in order for the transformation to take place. The change can be as simple as adding a freckle or as drastic as turning into a different person." The voice seemed to come from all directions and nowhere at once. There was no other physical being present as Michael stood in the dark cave with nothing but a lantern to light his way.

"I'm so confused. How can this be possible? Who are you?" Michael managed to stammer. "Does it really matter?" boomed the voice. "I have given you a great gift. Use it how you see fit. We will not speak again." With that, the lantern was snuffed out and darkness enveloped Michael until he slipped out of consciousness and into a dream like state.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Michael jolted out of bed so quick that he swore he had pulled a muscle. He was sitting in a pool of his own sweat and was in same clothes that he had been hiking in the day before. " What the hell happened man?" he muttered to himself. "Did I eat some hallucinogenic berries or something out there? I don't ever remember getting home last night. That was one crazy ass dream though. It's funny how detailed it was. Too bad it wasn't real. I smell like I ran a marathon. Better jump in the shower."

Michael was average in just about every way. He was in decent shape, not hard to look at and had a job that paid the bills. He frowned as he looked in the mirror at the one real disappointment in life, his average, at best cock. He had always wished for it to be bigger. The girls he had been with had never made fun of it or anything but a few of them did let him know that they preferred their dicks on the larger end of the spectrum. Why shouldn't they? he thought as he pitied himself. "If I were a woman, I would want the same thing."

It's not that he hadn't thought about it either. Michael loved women and lusted after them just like a normal hetero male. His secret was that he often fantasized about being on the receiving end of a dick, but only as a full fledged woman. He had never desired to crossdress or anything like that. His build was far too masculine for that. His true desires were trapped in his fantasies, never to be realized.

As he began to lather up in the shower, Michael began his morning ritual of jerking off to the fantasy of being in one of his favorite pornstar's bodies. He closed his eyes as he tried to imagine how it would feel to have big tits, long flowing brunette hair, and slamming bubble butt riding a nine inch cock to orgasm. As he got closer to cumming, there seemed to be something different. He felt hot all over his body. It was a burning sensation that emanated from inside him. He lost all sense of what he was doing and when he came, Michael let out a guttural moan and collapsed back onto the seat in the shower. As Michael began to find his wits, he immediately knew that something was wrong. He looked down to see a body that was foreign to him. He jumped out of the shower and wiped off the mirror, only to have the exact woman that he had been imagining seconds ago standing in front of him.

He began to hyperventilate but just before spiralling into a full blown panic attack, Michael had a moment of clarity. "The dream!" he whispered in his new feminine voice. "It wasn't a dream at all!" The confusion that had beset him in his dream the night before quickly set in once more. He remembered the words that had been spoken to him by the voice. "Any form I want. That's what it said. I knew I always wanted this but this is freaking me the fuck out." As Michael began to walk back to the bedroom of his apartment, he noticed how differently he moved in this body. His large hips and ass swayed and his DD tits jiggled. When he reached his room he flopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling for what seemed like an hour. After contemplating what he should do with this new found ability, Michael sat up abruptly and yelled "Fuck it, let's have some fun!" With all of the shit that past girlfriends has left at his place, there was surely enough to make a suitable outfit to venture out in.

After half an hour of digging, he ended up in a pair of booty shorts and a tank top that he was spilling out of. This should do until I buy some decent clothes, he thought. "Better head to the mall for my first shopping spree as a woman." Three hours and $400 later, Michael came back to his apartment with a vast assortment of women's clothing and accessories.. He had big plans for that night and there was no time to lose. When he went to the bathroom to start putting makeup on, he quickly realized that he had no idea what he was doing. Once he put on the mascara, he was clueless. After watching multiple youtube tutorials, he deemed the job "good enough." He had overdone it a bit, to the point of looking a bit whorish but that wasn't all bad considering what he had planned.

He soon realized that he hadn't picked a name for this new form. He had to start thinking of himself as a woman when he was transformed or else he might slip up when around other people. "Alexis." she shouted as she donned her short cut dress and 4 inch heels. "Tonight, I'll be Alexis; and I'm going to find a man to fuck me!

NaomiQ
NaomiQ
8 Followers