Other Side of Town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we open each others slacks, our erections are throbbing, and our desire is at its peak. The only remaining question is who will go down first...tonight it is Barry who feels the urgent need to take me in his warm mouth.

God how I love his plump lips wrapped around my stiff cock. His tongue is pure magic as it lathers every single inch of my hot flesh.

When he begins to suck me in earnest, I am grateful I have a small cock...not even four-inches, he is able to take the entirety in his mouth, and the feel of his lips on the base of my shaft sends electric thrills shooting up my spine.

I sit back, relaxed, greedily accepting the pleasure his mouth and tongue gives me. It is this moment when I'm in a state of total bliss and happiness. I allow no unpleasant thoughts to enter my mind---I have no other life than the here and now. I surrender to the ecstasy of his wet tongue, and his tightly clasping lips.

He always gets me moaning in the early stages. Truth be told, I am not accustomed to be on the receiving end of pleasure so when I am, I lose control and moan and groan and make sounds I normally don't.

Three sharp raps on the car door interrupts my reverie.

"Hey boys," we hear Teddy the Twink's falsetto voice call out, "...you're fogging up the windows in there!" then he laughs and walks off.

Barry lifts his head long enough to say, "Fucking faggot!" then swallows my cock one more time.

His head begins bobbing up and down faster---his lips grip my flesh tighter. Another advantage of a small cock is a hand stroking the exposed base is not necessary...when I suck longer cocks, I use my hand to stroke the flesh I can't fit into my mouth...at times, I feel more like I'm masturbating the cock instead of sucking it.

I can't hold out much longer. I begin lunging my hips upward and Barry takes the opportunity to release my balls and press a finger to my anus. My cries grow louder. Barry coats the finger with my pre-cum then presses it to my anus, and in one motion, buries it deep inside my asshole.

I scream inside the car...my hips shaking and wildly bucking---it is all Barry can do to keep my exploding prick from escaping his mouth. I love the obscene sounds Barry makes when he's gulping down my semen and sperm.

When my body comes to rest, and my prick shrivels in his mouth, he licks it clean then sits up beside me. He kisses me hard and forces his cum-slick tongue into my open mouth and I lap at my own juices...my body and mind is warm and awash with the afterglow...when my breathing returns to normal, I lower my head, inhale his manly aroma then open my mouth wide and slide my lips over his velvety cockhead...I have already decided I will suck him a long, long time and have him beg me to let him cum....

At work, it appeared my consternation and worry were for naught...maybe....

I was a nervous wreck when I met with Sarah. She explained my role in the new project, and what she expected of me. I was on edge, waiting for her to say something that would perhaps make my life more difficult, but nary a word or knowing glance concerning the other night was exchanged.

By Friday, my paranoia had subsided to the point I was able to almost relax whenever she came near. I would have loved to have found out why she had called me 'Billy' and how much she actually knows about me, but I certainly wasn't going to be the one to bring it up.

There were twelve of us on her team, broken down into two-person partners. She assigned David and me to be partners. He was the only member of my previous team assigned to Sarah.

Although we didn't work closely on the earlier project, I did admire him from afar, and I have to admit, developed something of a crush on him.

He is of Italian descent with the swarthy, Mediterranean good-looks that make the ladies swoon and take furtive glances at him.

He is fun and smart, and I found working beside him very enlightening as well as enjoyable. A couple times I had to tell myself 'Calm down, John---he's not your type---he likes women'...hahaha....

Friday after work when he asked if I wanted to have a beer with him, and two other members of our team, I jumped at the offer.

I never socialized with co-workers on my first team, I didn't want anything to interfere with learning the job, and doing the best I could...but I was now confident with my abilities, and felt going out with team members might lessen the chance they would spread rumors about my sexuality.

I met David at a popular after-work bar some of my co-workers frequented every Friday. He was sitting with Thomas and Andrew, they were also partners on the same project as David and myself.

Looking around the bar, I saw several people from our company. I continued scanning the bar and tables, and when I didn't see Sarah I was able to relax and enjoy myself. The woman was definitely inside my head.

We had a beer then ordered another one along with three appetizers. Since I'd never hung out with the work crowd, I was interested to know what they talked about when they were together outside the office. It seemed to me the answer was 'Not much'....

The conversations centered around work or movies or concerts or the company softball team...sure, it was fun listening to their experiences, but it struck me as odd no one really said anything at all about their personal lives...then I thought about my barroom conversations and realized I never disclose anything personal either...I guess this is how people who work together, but really don't know one another, talk when they get together.

Then I thought, 'Well, John, how much do you really WANT to know about these people?' That answered my own question.

At one point the talk turned to our individual meetings with Sarah, or as they referred to her—The Boss.

Thomas said when he met with her she offered him condolences on the death of his cat---six months ago, which he had never mentioned to anyone; Andrew chimed in saying, "She congratulated me for finally passing my drivers exam after failing it three times---good God---that was ten-years ago---how did she know that?"

David chuckled and said, " She knew about the time in high school when I intercepted a pass and returned it all the way for the winning touchdown...that shocked the hell out of me!"

Andrew turned to me and asked, "John, what obscure little fact did she know about you?"

I lowered my eyes, slowly shook my head with sadness then told the lie I had used a few times in the past: "She knew all about my girlfriend in college who I was supposed to marry, but broke-off our engagement just before graduation."

And also as I had done in the past, I immediately changed the subject by asking a question of my own: "How does she know these things about us? It's kind of scary...."

David looked around us, then said in barely a whisper, "John, we're working on a highly classified project...the background check they did on us when we were first hired was nothing compared to the one they just did for this project!"

Our conversation then returned to banal chit-chat....

On the drive home, I thought about the background check David had mentioned and I became frightened.

So THAT'S how Sarah found out about my life on the other side of town! What else does she know about me? What does this mean? What's going to happen to me?

I heard the rational voice in my head say, 'Calm down, she knows you're gay, and she wants you on this project anyway...take it as a compliment and forget about it.'

'YES, she KNOWS I'm gay!' complained my alter-ego. 'How can I possibly live with this?'

'Well, you PASSED the background check so being gay isn't as big a deal as you make it out to be!'

'Yes, damnit, but she knows WHAT I am!'

'John, you're not a WHAT---you're a WHO!'

It was 8 o'clock when I got home. I had plenty of time to shower before I went to 'Chaps.'

All week in the back of my head I thought about Ben, the distinguished older man I'd met at the bar a week ago Friday. His last words to me when I'd gotten out of his car were "Same time next week?" then he said "I'm looking forward to it!"

Sure, he was probably around sixty, but he was dignified, refined, funny and intelligent---we had a great time together...not to mention I had visualized, and lusted after, his long and slender cock all week long.

The hot water spray eased the tension in my neck and shoulders. I casually soaped and washed my entire body just in case, by some miracle, Ben would want me naked later in the evening.

Chances were I'd pleasure him in his car again, but I held out hope that he'd take me to his motel room.

The last thing I always do in the shower is to run the bar of soap between my buttocks and over my anus. My prick was already semi-erect from the thorough cleaning I gave it, and when I pressed the soap to my anus it rose to full erection.

I glanced at my 'shower buddie' but told myself 'Be strong---control yourself, John!'

I soaped my hand and slowly stroked my hard prick.

'You have plenty of time,' I heard my inner voice say. 'Go ahead---get it over with---you know you want to do it.'

'C'mon, John, don't be so weak!'

'What are you waiting for? You know you're going to do it anyway!'

I picked up the skinny tube and soaped the shaft then carefully coated it with the liquid soap I had in the bathtub for this very purpose. I reached down between my open legs and pressed the head of the tube to my anus. I held the bar soap, ran it around my hand with my fingers until they were well lathered, then set it down.

I held my breath as I worked the tube thru my sphincter, then pushed it all the way inside me.

"Oooooo..." I gasped.

My soapy fingers gripped my hard prick and stroked it back and forth while I slowly worked the tube harder and deeper inside me. In order to receive maximum pleasure I had to position myself in a semi-squatting stance; it was slightly uncomfortable, but highly effective...I pushed the fake cock into my asshole harder while the hand on my now-throbbing prick moved faster and faster.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." my groans echoed off the tiled walls.

I close my eyes and wallow in the pleasure I am giving myself. Both my hands work in well-timed orchestration...I am a conductor performing an oft-practiced symphony...yes, it is a little more awkward doing this in the shower instead of on my bed, but it is easier to clean up the huge mess I make when I finally empty my balls.

I tug at my throbbing prick faster-and-harder. As always, I become reckless with the fake cock I am ramming in-and-out of my ass and begin to strike my prostate.

"OH-GOD...." I cry out.

I close my eyes—throw my head back and fantasize Ben is rhythmically pounding my boycunt with his beautiful, manly cock.

I feel the tightness in my balls as they begin to rise. The hand on my prick moves faster-and-faster while Ben's cock plunges into me one final time with all the strength he can muster...

"OHHHHHHH...." I cry out when my body stiffens and my back arches.

Suddenly, my balls violently erupt sending sperm and semen jetting out of my prick so hard it splashes against the tiles of the bathtub wall.

"OHHHHHHH---YES---YES---YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSS...."

Just before I open my eyes, I exhale and gasp out loud, "Ohhhh-yesss, that was a GOOD one!'

I parked near Ben's car, and was somewhat surprised by my nervousness as I walked into the bar. I experienced the same tingling anticipation I feel every time just prior to meeting a man for a date.

Inside the bar I saw Ben on a stool talking to a man in his thirties beside him. They appeared to be in quite an animated conversation.

I stopped and stared at them. My first reaction was one of disappointment---I thought he'd become bored waiting for me and was in the process of picking up the aging queen next to him.

Slowly, I approach Ben and he sees me in the back bar mirror; he says something to the fairy next to him, and the fairy frowns, but immediately jumps off the stool and walks by me without a word or a glance.

By the time I'm seated on the stool, Eddy the Bartender has replaced the empty glass in front of me with a fresh drink. Ben and I turn to face each other, and my heart warms when I see his broad smile.

My spirits soar as Ben places a hand on my back, and gently massages me.

"I'm glad you came, Billy," he says, "...I was worried you changed your mind."

He chuckled then added: "I was afraid you came to your senses about meeting with a man who is old enough to be your grandfather!"

I gave him a wide smile and said, "Don't be silly---I've been thinking about you all week!"

To show him I was sincere, I placed my hand on his thigh and squeezed it...and left it there.

"I have to tell you, I've been picturing your pretty face and smile, and...well...." his voice trailed off.

"Well what?" I asked him.

"I don't know if it's something I can admit to you," he said.

"You can say anything to me," I replied.

"Billy, you're such a sweet boy...and, I had such a wonderful time with you last week...I think I have a crush on you---I'd love to get to know you better!" he said as he gazed into my eyes.

My mind screamed 'YES' and I fought to keep myself from smiling too much...I massaged his inner thigh...the back of my hand lightly grazed the bulge in his slacks.

"Ben, I would like that too," I said to him.

He eyed my almost-empty glass and said, "I have vodka in my room at the motel---do you want to go there with me?"

I boldly grasped his erection thru the soft fabric of his slacks, squeezed, and gave it three quick, up-and-down strokes.

"I'd love to go to your room with you!" I said.

He opened the drivers-side door, smiled and said, "After you, cutey!"

I climbed into the car and waited in the middle of the seat until his thigh was close against mine. I resumed stroking his leg. He took my head in his hands and kissed me. A sweet, long, passionate kiss that made my penis stiffen inside my briefs.

He broke the kiss and whispered, "I want you naked...I want to run my hands and tongue over your soft flesh....I want to use you like a girl tonight---would you like that, Billy?"

He hugged me with his strong arms. My head swooned and I buried my face in his silk shirt.

"Yes..." I said very softly. "I will do whatever you want me to do."

Seemingly out of nowhere he asked, "Did you play with yourself this week, Billy?"

"I, uh...." I wasn't sure what he wanted to hear.

"Were you a naughty boy this week, Billy?" he asked me.

I put two-and-two together---he enjoys playing games...I was momentarily disappointed---I thought he was different from other men...I believed we had something deeper and more meaningful...oh well, he's a handsome man and I like to be near him---I can play along.

I remembered a fling I'd had with another older man and I replied, "Uh, yes...yes, Sir...I was a naughty boy this week, Sir!"

"Mmmmmm..." he moaned thru closed lips. I think my calling him 'Sir' excited him. "How were you a naughty boy? Did you disobey my order to you not to masturbate all week?"

Oh, okay, this is easy enough. Even though he said no such thing to me, I now knew what he wanted me to say.

"Yes, Sir...I'm very sorry, Sir---I know you told me not to, but I couldn't help myself...if it's any consolation, I thought about you when I masturbated, Sir!"

I heard him softly chuckle...it told me he liked my answer.

"...and didn't I promise if you ever disobey me I will give you a spanking you'll never forget?" he said.

Oh, okay, that's it---he's 'into' spanking young boys...I don't mind that---I kinda like the feel of a strong man's hand coming down hard on my buttocks.

"Y-Yes, Sir---I'm so-so sorry, Sir, it will never happen again---please don't spank me, Sir---it hurts!" I said convincingly.

"Of course it hurts, young man, it is SUPPOSED to hurt!" he said as he started the car. Then he added: "If you don't believe you deserve a sound spanking---tell me now and you can get out of the car and you'll never see me again!"

He was giving me one last chance to change my mind---his words caused a brief panic to shudder thru-out my body---I didn't want to change my mind---I want to be with this man---his little game had gotten me excited.

"No, Sir, I was a naughty boy, Sir---I deserve a good spanking, Sir!" I said and squeezed his hard cock thru the slacks.

A low groan escaped his mouth. "You really want my cock, don't you, boy?"

"Ohhhh, yes, Sir," I groaned.

"Kiss it, boy---get your face down there and kiss my cock thru the slacks!" he ordered.

I groaned again, and said, "Ohhh, yes Sir---thank you, Sir!"

I buried my face in his crotch and deeply inhaled his manly aroma. I moaned into the bulge in his slacks and pressed my lips to it. His manly odor caused my brain to melt into a fog of lust and desire.

His hand held my head to his crotch as he drove the car...he didn't need to do that---I was thrilled to kiss the outline of his long and slender cock thru the slacks---I would have pulled his zipper down using only my teeth if he had so ordered me.

My own prick was tingling and oozing pre-cum---my swelling balls began rising in their sac. One squeeze of his hand and I would have filled my briefs with sperm and semen.

I kissed his bulge and inhaled his aroma. I couldn't wait to be naked with him---to totally surrender myself to his will....this is where I belong in life---my face buried in the crotch of a strong and dominate man...obeying his every command without question...giving him pleasure with no regards for my own....

I don't even know this man but I understand he is a man to be reckoned with---at the snap of his fingers I will gladly and gratefully drop to my knees before him...a simple gesture, or merely a glance or a nod from him, and I will bend over and open my own asscheeks and display my boycunt to his hungry gaze and his long, hard throbbing cock....

I want the after-taste of his cum to linger in my mouth...I want to feel his manly essence leaking from my open, well-fucked pussy and down my legs...I will be whoever he wants me to be...I no longer wonder about my submissiveness---I am who I am...maybe some day I'll be able to shout in public 'YES, I AM GAY AND PROUD OF IT' but until that day arrives, I will secretly, and without shame, submit to a man like Ben every single chance I get....

The car came to a stop and he turned off the ignition. I inhaled his aroma one more time then raised my head---stars were spinning before my eyes---I was dizzy and disoriented---he helped me from the car to his room, his hand on my ass the whole time...once securely inside his room, he took me in his arms, kissed my lips then staring into my eyes said, "I want to see you naked, Billy...get your clothes off---NOW!"

12