Other Sister's Secret

Story Info
An attempted charade turns erotic.
2.1k words
4.27
87.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eSecrets
eSecrets
31 Followers

It was a during a break in Peter's college senior year that he made another trip back to the small Midwestern town where he grew up. On these visits he always stayed with his former neighbors, a young couple named Matt and Emmy. They were only six years older than Peter but better yet, Emmy had a younger sister, Megan, that Peter was trying to get to know better.

Peter rolled into town shortly after noon. After a short visit, Matt had to take off for his second shift job as a warehouse supervisor. He would be back a little after midnight.

Later in the afternoon, Peter gave Megan a call to see if he might take her out to dinner and more. Apparently, Megan wasn't available or chose not to take his call so he was out of luck for evening companionship. As a second option, Peter called a former buddy and arranged to meet a couple of the guys at the bar for a drink.

After sharing a late dinner with Emmy, he heard the guys drive up so he joined them for a night of catching up and drinking. "Don't wait up, Emmy," he said. "I can let myself in."

"OK, Peter, don't think about Megan. "Just have a good time and don't drink too much," Emmy called out as Peter headed out the back door.

Peter couldn't get Megan off his mind. He wasn't enjoying his night out and didn't even have the desire to drink. It was approaching 10:00pm when he decided to give up the evening. "Hey, can somebody drop me off? I think I'll just go back and crash and maybe try Megan again tomorrow."

The guys dropped him off next to the side yard of the house. Even in the dark, Peter could find his way to the back door. "I hope Emmy is not still up," Peter thought to himself. Before he reached the door, he could see Emmy coming out to the back porch to let him in.

"Damn," he thought. "I don't want to talk to Emmy. Maybe I'll act like I had too much to drink and then I can just go to bed."

Emmy opened the door as Peter approached. Peter went into his "drunk" routine. "Megan!" he slurred, trying to make Emmy believe he was so drunk that he mistook her for her sister. "I am so happy you came to see me!" To make the act more believable, Peter draped an arm around Emmy and slumped against her.

As Emmy helped him into the house, Peter could feel that Emmy was dressed for bed in an oversized T-shirt. The shirt's hem came down to about the length of a short mini-skirt. He could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. Obviously, she had planned to get some sleep before Peter and Matt got home.

Peter's accommodations always included a mattress on the floor of the spare room. Someday they would furnish the room with a bed but not yet. Emmy sat Peter in a chair and proceeded to undress him. Peter knew he couldn't help in order to keep up the drunken charade. All during this time, Peter kept calling Emmy by Megan's name and mumbled how much he adored her.

In a couple minutes Emmy had Peter undressed down to his boxer shorts. She thought that was quite far enough. Emmy looked at the mattress and thought about how to get him in bed for the night. She hooked Peter's arm over his shoulder and tried to get him to stand. He obliged so Emmy helped Peter take baby steps over to the edge of the mattress.

Peter was thinking that he had taken this "drunk" routine so far, now was not the time to come clean. As Emmy bent over to get Peter to land on the middle of the mattress, his arm position and weight caused both of them to topple down together. Emmy found herself on her back with Peter's head on her stomach. Her shirt had ridden up leaving Peter's mouth on her belly button and revealing bikini panties under his chin.

Peter was starting to enjoy his little joke. He started moving his lips making kissing motions on Emmy's bare skin. She tried squirming to get out from under his heavier body. Doing so only caused his face to slide lower on her torso. Now his lips were on the elastic line of her panties and his chin was digging into her most private parts.

Emmy did not totally dislike the feelings coming from this little predicament. Peter's lips were sending shivers through her body. Still, she knew this wasn't right and she must try to escape to allow Peter to sleep off his drunken state.

The movement of Peter's mouth made another shock shoot through her. For the first time a thought of her husband crossed her mind. "How could she let this happen?" Thoughts of her husband quickly moved on to the realization that she had never experienced anything like this before. Suddenly, she knew she wanted to.

With another attempt to move, she found herself with Peter mouth directly over her panty-covered clitoris. She had to rest for a minute. Besides, the feelings were now the best ever. "God, that feels good," Emmy thought. "Megan doesn't know what she is missing!"

Peter was now enjoying the effect his behavior was having on Emmy. Thoughts of Megan were no longer on his mind. As he moved his lips in a massaging motion over the soft fabric, he could feel the arousal happening underneath.

Emmy was close to an orgasm. She wanted more. She wondered of somehow she could get Peter's wonderful lips and her needy pussy together for greater results. She tried pulling the leg hole open. That didn't work. Her panties were just too tight.

The bikini style panties were so small they covered only a small part of her bottom. If she could just roll Peter's head to one side she might be able to pull one side down off a butt cheek. That seemed to work so she rolled his head to the other side and successfully pulled the other side down. Peter was glad to be able to help as long as it wasn't noticeable. She was able to slide the panties down her legs and pull one foot out of the leg hole.

When she rolled Peter's head back to the middle, everything fit nicely into place. Now, she could spread her legs. Peter's munching now included enough tongue to send a jolt through her. She ran her fingers through his hair as she moaned and writhed through several more intense orgasms. Peter was happy to oblige.

Emmy couldn't believe how lucky she was to have this happen to her. It only made her want more. Her next thought of her husband, Matt, was to calculate how long it would be before he got home. At least 90 minutes. There was time for more. She was hatching a plan.

Peter wasn't sure of what was going to happen next. When Emmy rolled him over onto his back, he figured it was time for his little joke to be over. Knowing he couldn't open his eyes, he would just feign sleep and nobody would be the wiser.

The room was quiet. Emmy had left. Two minutes later, the next thing Peter felt was Emmy pulling his boxer shorts down. "What is she doing?" his mind silently screamed. She pulled them down only far enough to free his penis.

With his boxers down to his knees, he could feel Emmy's soft hands massaging his penis bringing it back to life. While he was quite willing to oblige, apparently not fast enough for Emmy. Suddenly, he felt Emmy's long hair sweep across his thighs and a split second later he felt her lips and tongue surround the head of his receptive cock.

She slowly bobbed her head, each time taking a fraction of an inch more of his ever-hardening penis into her mouth. One hand held his shaft steady while the other gently cupped and massaged his balls. She was slow and deliberate. Several times she would take in his entire length before leisurely returning back to only the head.

Peter was squeezing his eyes closed but Emmy was in no position to see. He felt like he had never been this hard before and was ready to blow at any second. Emmy could also feel his urgency. On the next upward movement, she completely released him.

Peter wanted to open his eyes wide and shout, "Don't stop now!" but he knew that would give him away. Instead, he heard a quiet ripping sound followed by the familiar feeling of a condom being rolled onto his wanting cock. His brain was shouting "Oh, good! Oh, good!" when he felt Emmy position herself over him making his massive erection fill her.

Emmy faced Peter looking down at him while slowly rocking up and down. She was thinking how lucky she was that he had passed out and would never remember any of this in the morning. Somehow she had to find a way to tell Megan what she was missing without giving away her secret. She had a satisfying sex life with her husband but it was exciting to have this unexpected escapade. Nobody would ever know.

Emmy was in a nearly dream-like state. She was confident of her exploit and was willing to get a little bolder. She reached down and picked up both of Peter's hands sliding them under her shirt and onto her firm breasts.

Peter could not believe what was happening to him. As naturally as he could, he spread his fingers and allowed them to be raked across Emmy's erect nipples. Her breasts were small but full. He wished he could see them but he would have to be satisfied with feeling their warm firmness.

Emmy was rocking more quickly now. She was nearing a final major orgasm. This caused Peter to prepare to follow with one of his own. When it hit her, Emmy shuttered and fell forward across Peter's chest. She could feel Peter's spasm into her as well. She rested for several seconds.

With another quick look at the clock she could see she had at least 30 minutes to spare. Enough time for a quick shower and snuggle in bed before Matt would join her.

Emmy quietly rolled off Peter while still grasping the condom as he came out of her. She pulled it off and wrapped it in a tissue, among the small pile of supplies that she had previously gathered. Next came a slightly damp washcloth to wipe Peter down and a hand towel to dry him. She then rolled Peter onto his side to pull his boxers into place. She thought that went surprisingly easy not knowing that Peter was helping the best he could without being detected.

She bent over and gave Peter a light kiss on the lips. Here was someone she once babysat as a young boy. Now, she had experienced him as a young man. She silently wished he could have appreciated the experience as much as she did. With that, she gathered her belongings and hurried off to her own bedroom.

About 40 minutes later, Peter could hear Matt drive up, park, and enter the back door. He did his best sleeping impression. Matt walked by the room, looking in on Peter's "sleeping" form. All seemed right with the world.

Matt took a quick shower and hopped between the sheets to an awaiting loving wife. In the next few minutes Matt hoped that the squeaking bedsprings wouldn't wake Peter.

The next morning Peter awoke to the smell of fresh coffee and the sound of frying bacon. It was past 8:00am. Peter put on a shirt and shorts and joined Emmy in the kitchen. She was dressed in a tank top and short shorts. Peter took a thorough look at the beautiful body that he could only feel last night.

Somewhat cautiously, Emmy said, "Matt will be down in a few minutes. How did you sleep?" She searched Peter's face for any sign of a clue of what went on last night.

Peter began, "I don't remember anything after being dropped off last night. I guess I was at least able to get myself to bed." Emmy gave a silent sigh of relief. "I know I slept very well last night," he went on. Emmy smiled. "And, I had a great dream about Megan. I hope I get to see her, today," he concluded.

Emmy was beaming. "Do you want to tell me about that dream?" she asked.

Peter thought for a second, then said, "I think I better keep those details to myself."

Emmy giggled. "Well, I called Megan this morning and she said she would come over for breakfast. I wouldn't be surprised if she stays all day. Here's Matt! Let's eat."

eSecrets
eSecrets
31 Followers