Otherworldly

Story Info
Transported to another world, Sue-Anne meets the locals.
1.5k words
4.19
8.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a three piece series by artist Cazgra

***

Sue-Anne felt incredibly annoyed walking down the street to the bus stop on the corner. Glaring at her phone she stomped her way along the sidewalk, heels clicking as if echoing her anger. Checking again she read the text from Amanda again.

"We're running late meet you at Mike's hotness!"

"What the fuck", she mutters out loud, heel catching on a crack in the sidewalk almost tumbling her to the ground. "Oh I hate this!" she says loudly catching her balance, ignoring the smirks of the few people walking along with her.

Not that there wasn't something to smirk at. Sue-Anne and her friends had been getting ready for this Halloween party for weeks now. All university frosh, the girls were determined to make first year a party to remember and so far it had not been disappointing!

For this party the girls decided to play up on the school girl theme to a bit of the extreme. Wearing a short plaid skirt, thigh high stockings and heels, Sue-Anne would have attracted attention anywhere. The white shirt tied off under her impressive chest strained with the bouncing pace, attracting more than a few open stares which she ignored with ease. Sue-Anne was not one to downplay her beauty and rampant sexuality. She knew the effect she had on men and the occasional woman and enjoyed the feeling of power it gave her.

Flicking her blond pig-tails off her shoulders she winks at the older man walking past trying not to stare at her bouncing breasts, unconsciously adding a sway to her hips. Approaching a bench by the bus stop, she sits down hard, setting her small bag by her feet.

"I can't believe this," She says angrily looking at her phone again. "Make me take a fucking bus! I swear Amanda is going to pay for this one the slut!"

Placing the phone on her lap, she looks around to settle her nerves. Used to getting attention she can often tell when someone is looking at her. The street is quiet, usual traffic for a Friday night and she ignores those walking past obviously checking her out.

Looking across the road, she focuses on some of the small statues in the park. Shaking her head she could swear she just saw one of the figures on the stone wall turn her way.

She squints slightly looking at the figure, not noticing everything fading around her as she focuses. Leaning forward she catches a hint of motion again from the figure and blinks hard trying to clear her eyes.

"What the..." she says softly as her attention is on the small statue. The figure moves again, a passing of a stone arm and Sue-Anne feels a wave of dizziness sweep over her. Leaning back holding the bench her eyes glaze and she feels her head spin as everything fades to black.

After what seems moments the blackness fades and Sue-Anne shakes her head slowly as a slight nausea fades. Blinking in the bright sunlight, her body soaks in the warmth, so different from the slight chill in the air moments before.

"Whaaat..."

Wide eyed she looks around, trying to figure this out. The evening dusk has been replaced by a hot midday sun. The warm breeze caressing her bare skin sensuously. The buildings have been replaced by cliffs, her bus stop bench resting on a ledge in the hill. Looking about slowly she is startled to see tombstones on each end of the bench.

Both tombstones have faces carved in the fronts and seem to be moving slightly. Leaning forward to look closer she is startled when both stones turn her way, glowing eyes opening and smiling lustfully!

The stone to her right faces her fully and she leans back as the mouth opens and a tongue slides past the stone lips. Staring in the things eyes and recognizes that look when she sees it.

"Oh hell no!" she says turning on her seat to face the grinning stone, kicking her foot in its face to block it. She falls back pushing against the immovable stone catching herself against the other stone.

Struggling to keep her balance on the narrow seat she feels the stone she is leaning against come to life. A surprisingly soft tongue slides over her shoulder and she gasps as it slides down, easily pulling her top open to lick her entire breast at once.

Sue-Anne gasps with surprised pleasure as the surprisingly warm tongue caresses her again, twisting around to squeeze her large breast, the tip flicking her nipple.

"Ohhh". She moans leaning back further her head leaning back on the stone face. The tongue massages her breast again, the quick flicking bringing her nipple to a hard sensitive point.

The tombstone to her right slides its own tongue out and she watches, eyes half close with unexpected pleasure as it licks her heels then caresses her stocking covered calf.

In shock with this crazy situation she finds it difficult to try to resist such forceful attention. The stone behind her rips her shirt off and she groans again as both breasts are licked. She arches her back, thrusting her chest forward wanting more. The stone at her feet, long tongue caressing her calf to her knee wraps tight around her thigh, stretching her out on the bench.

Overwhelmed with a strange overpowering desire she spins herself around, kneeling on the bench facing the stone giving attention to her chest. Moaning with pleasure as both breasts are attacked by the tongue, she pushes her body against the tombstone grinding herself against the rough surface. One hand caresses the front of the stone, nails scratching while her other reaches back, trying to grab the stone behind her.

Behind her the other tongue licks both thighs and she pushes her ass back, opening her legs wider. The creature roughly caresses both inner thighs then drags across her panties slowly, pushing in as it does. The feeling is overwhelming. Sue-Anne cries out as the tongue digs into her clit and wiggles slightly before tearing her panties off. The tongue passes again, pushing deeper making her yell out again.

"Aaahh Fuck Yes!" she screams as the tongue pushes in, sliding the length of her. Flicking against her clit, Sue-Anne grinds her hips against the tongue, the steady licking and pressure opening exposing her fully to its attention. Her breasts are massaged roughly as she surrenders to the waves of ecstasy crashing through her. In moments she orgasms, pushing her forehead into the stone in front of her, nails scratching the surface as she screams.

The stones continue licking her all over keeping her is a daze of pleasure. An odd tightening catches her attention as feels something wrap around her waist. Releasing the stone behind her she grasp what feels like a snake wrapping around her waist. Small hands grab her shoulders and she feels something start to nibble on her shoulder and neck.

Too far gone to care she arches her hips as the tongue behind her gives one last long lick then pushes inside her. Screaming again she pushes back as it thrusts deep inside, her pussy clenching tight as she rocks her hips, trying to pull it further as her hips circling as she rides the tongue. The stone in front of her sucking both breasts as she holds tight scratching as she licks the stones face.

The coils around her waist loosen and she feels them wrap around one breast, squeezing tight as the nipple swells. Her hair is pulled back and she is faced with an odd face with a long serpentine body. In her haze of pleasure Sue-Anne looks at the odd creature as it seems to smile, holding her hair in its small hands. The body lengthens and she sees a small cock in front of her lips. With a pleasure dazed smile she opens her mouth and licks the creatures cock in front of her. The hands grip tighter while her tongue twists around to draw the head into her mouth. Closing her lips she sucks slightly, tongue playing around the creature, feeling it get harder with each pass.

Both stone creatures are going wild as the one behind her fucks her hard with its tongue, pausing to lick her ass before plunging back into her wet pussy. Her breasts ache with amazing pleasure as they are squeezed and licked so roughly.

The small hands grip tight and the creature pushes against Sue-Anne's lips as it orgasms. She sucks hard as it pushes, feeling another wave sweep through her, grinding against all three creatures.

Finally the moment passes and her body relaxes as she feels the creatures pull away. With a last shudder she leans back as the stones withdraw, crazed smiles as they lean back. The snake like creature loosens its grip as it pulls away, tail still tight on her breast. Sue-Anne wipes her chin with a smile as the bushes around the bench start to rustle. Looking behind her five more snake creatures emerge and slither forward.