Ouija Board Horror

Story Info
A ghostly being destroys my party... and now it wants me.
2.6k words
4.02
43.9k
34

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first time I have tried Erotic Horror. Let me know what you think in the comments. All characters are over the age of 18.

*****

It was a scorching summer- one of the hottest in a century, according to the news. We weren't from a hot climate - the north of England is not a warm place. But to me, that was trivial. It seemed as though each hot, lazy day melted into another; sitting in the park with the gang, slurping down cans of beer, tank tops and bikini bottoms, the sun crisping us as we giggled and lazed. After all, we had graduated from college now, and we were six 18 year olds without a care in the world. It had been a difficult term - the exams practically crucified my hands and I never wanted to hear the word 'Psychology' ever again. It was finished now, though! I hadn't decided on whether or not I was going to University yet, but now wasn't the time to worry about those thoughts. Time to relax and enjoy the heat of the summer, I told myself. If only I knew what would have become of us, and our group - I would've stayed at summer school. Of course, it all started one evening, in the middle of the most carefree summer of our lives.

There was six of us altogether, 2 girls, 4 guys. We had outside friends, of course, but the main gang was us six. There was me, Natasha, the petite, golden brunette with a disturbing sense of humour that everyone had crushed on in our group. Then there was Sara, my best friend. Standing at 5'11, she was a hell of a girl, with double D's and an ass to die for. Three of the guys, Connor, Jake and Daniel were tall, athletic, albeit a bit geeky. Then there was Ryan, who I had silently crushed on for a year now. Well, it was silent until I tried kissing him then threw up violently after one too many Desperadoes'.

It was going to be the night of our lives. Since we didn't know when we would get another opportunity to have the parents gone for a week, I decided to have a party at my house. I was left about £50 as 'emergency funds' in case I managed to finish off all we had in the cupboards - I didn't care if I starved - that was booze money! Several hours later, I was back at my place, lining the bottles and shot glasses neatly topping the fishbowl off with several straws. I danced around the kitchen, bottle of vodka in hand. There was a sudden knock at the door. Readjusting my shorts, I shimmied to the front door, hiding the vodka in the kitchen. Peeking through the letterbox, I saw my best friend, Sara.

I threw the door open, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"Nat, you're going to break the glass!" She laughed, clutching a plastic bag in one hand. I pulled the objects out of the bag, discovering more alcohol. I ushered her in, glancing down the street before I shut the door. We headed up to my room, shoving the door open as we had full hands. I shoved the bag in one corner and flopped onto my bed, smiling up at the ceiling. Sara sat at the end of my bed, picking at her nail varnish which was near enough chipped to death. That was just her, though.

She didn't care about her appearance like other girls. She was quite boy-ish, rarely bothering with makeup and shoving her hair up into a bun. Right now, she was wearing blue denim jeans with a grey tank top and monochrome converse, with her shoulder length brown hair straightened and her face au naturel. I was wearing a long chequered shirt with a vest top underneath, pale blue shorts and black knee high socks. I hadn't bothered with makeup either, save for a bit of gloss and a few swipes of mascara. My hair floated down to the small of my back in long waves. I was the vision of innocence, and looked even younger than I normally did. I could practically pass for 14 sometimes! Sara sat herself in front of my mirror, squirting my perfume on her neck hesitantly then sniffing cautiously.

I sighed and sprawled out onto my bed, lifting on leg up slightly. She began to fiddle with my drawers, opening them and investigating the items within. She came to the bottom drawer and with a gasp, pulled out a large, wooden board.

"You have a Ouija board?" She asked in a startled tone. I propped myself up.

"Oh, that silly thing? Don't worry, it's all a hoax. They don't work. Believe me, I've tried enough!" I laughed.

She frowned. "Jade said they were real. She tried one at Anne's house last year. Apparently they contacted one of Jade's ancestors or something. I've wanted to try one ever since..." She dangled the question in front of me.

"I don't know. We could try it, I suppose." I sat up, pulling my sock up to my knee again. "Don't get your hopes up, though!" I grabbed the board off her and flung it onto the bed. "Come on. Let's go ring up those douche bags, see where they're at." With that, I left my room and glided down the stairs. Sara followed behind me, glancing back at the wooden board.

A couple of hours later, we were all dancing around my front room, the music blaring out the speakers. I was making deliberate eye contact with Ryan, who had a red plastic cup in his hand, filled with Jack Daniels and Cola. I loved the way his lips wrapped around the cup as he drank, and I could only imagine wrapping my lips around his. I admired his golden blonde hair falling in front of his piercing blue eyes, the adorable freckles speckled across his cheeks; his toned muscular body. I needed to kiss him, tonight. This was my chance. Daniel staggered into the kitchen, in search of the shot glasses. I tore my eyes from Ryan and hurriedly followed Daniel into the kitchen.

"Guys! Shot time!" I called from the kitchen - the other 4 clamboured into the kitchen, Sara shoving Jake out the way. Soon we all had shots of Cactus Jacks in our hands and raised them to one another.

"Cheers!" We all yelled, and threw back the shots. A few more shots and it went straight to my head. I felt the euphoria set in, and my inhibitions lower. Soon I had ditched the chequered shirt and just had the vest top on, my green bra strap cheekily peeking out. The guys had noticed and I knew I had got some attention to my cleavage, which I didn't mind. I had ditched my shoes a while ago and opted to dance around in my knee high socks instead. We continued to dance around and laugh to each other, yelling over the music and babbling random crap at everyone. About an hour later, we decided to play some drinking games. We started out with Have You Ever, with some laughs and gasps ensuing from that game, followed my Spin the Bottle. A few pecks on the lips, followed by an uproar of laughter when the lads kissed each other, to wolf-whistles when Sara and I connected lips, swirling our tongues around to get the boys excited. They seemed to love it when I climbed onto her lap, running my hands through her hair and nibbling her neck. Normally, I was straight as they come but when I was drunk, I became a vixen. I wasn't a lesbian or even bi. I wanted Ryan's attention. We continued the play, and as Connor spun the bottle again, it landed on me and Ryan.

My heart jumped into my throat. This was it. I pushed my hair out of my face and crawled over to Ryan. He took my face between his hands and gently brushed my lips with his. I kissed back, harder. His tongue probed between my lips and found mine, swirling it around. It only lasted a few seconds but the kiss seemed to go on for an eternity. We broke lips and I came back to earth with a bump, sitting back down. A few more spins and we decided to play something else. Sara said she had an idea and ran up to my room. We discarded the empty bottle and finished off the rest of what we had in our glasses while we waited. A couple of minutes later, Sara stumbled downstairs, tripping twice but desperately clutching a wooden board. With shaky hands, she carefully placed it in the middle of us, before sitting down not-so-elegantly.

It took the guys a moment to figure out what it was, but when they realised what it was, they began to laugh nervously, with several remarks of "I'm not scared."

I reached over and picked up the planchette, placing it in the middle of the board.

Everyone began to argue who should move the board, and who should ask the questions if we made contact with a being from the other side. A few minutes of heated debating later, Jake slammed his hand down on the board.

"Guys, we'll take turns, okay? I'll start." Connor began to pipe up in a disagreeing tone but Sara shushed him. Jake took a look around at all of us, lasting longer on Connor; then started swirling the planchette around in a figure 8. I sighed and sat back, already knowing that nothing was going to happen. He continued to swirl around the planchette, his face concentrating. Daniel went to grab another drink. Sara picked at her nails again. I started to stare at Ryan again, daydreaming about his lips. Daniel returned with a cup brimming with vodka, neat - I sighed with disgust. I stood up to get a drink myself, when Connor grabbed my arm, his fingers tight around my wrist.

"Dude, that hurts. Get off!" He yanked me down again and I yelped. Silently, he pointed at the board. The planchette was levitating. I had never seen it do this before and immediately my heart started pounding.

"Jake, move it to Goodbye. End the session now." I stammered. He shook his head violently, his hands by his side.

"Hell no, I'm not touching that." He shuffled away from the board, pushing himself away with his feet.

I looked around the others, uncertain on what to do. Sara stared at the board, unblinking. Connor was glancing around too. Ryan and Daniel were poking the board, unsure on how to stop this. Suddenly, the planchette flew across the room, smashing into the vase. Sara screamed. The room dropped in temperature, and everyone began to shiver violently in fear and cold. No one spoke. All at once, every light in the house blew out. The speaker stopped abruptly, leaving us with deathly silence. There was nothing but dark and silence for another minute. Ryan broke the silence.

"What the fuck is happening?" He sounded close to tears. No one could answer that.

I put my head in my lap, praying this was a dream, this wasn't real. There was another minute of silence. Suddenly, the lights flicked back on and the speaker came blaring back on, scaring the living daylights out of all of us.

"That was the scariest fucking shit I've ever seen." Sara gasped. Jake began to laugh with relief, Connor joining in. Ryan was still in the corner, shaking. Daniel shook his head with disbelief.

"Where the hell did the planchette go?" I asked. No one knew, so everyone got up and began searching for it. Daniel moved the cups and glasses into the kitchen so no one stood on them and everyone got on their hands and knees, searching underneath the sofas and the tables for the planchette. It had seemingly vanished since it went flying through the air. I turned down the music so I could hear people speak properly.

"Hey, I found the planchette-"Connor's voice was cut short.

He began to thrash around violently, knocking over the T.V and collapsing into the bookshelf. Jake ran over to help him and suddenly, he began to thrash, too. Ryan and Daniel grabbed a phone and rang 999. The phone set alight. Daniel screamed and dropped the phone - it was turned to ashes before it hit the ground. Daniel was shoved across the room. Sara and I grabbed each other, terrified. Ryan ran to Daniel and was shoved backwards by an unseen force, pinned to the wall. Sara dropped to her knees, wailing. I desperately tried to pull her back up, screaming at her to get up. She ignored me and continued to sob violently. Suddenly she was raised into the air and thrown into the mirror which smashed into a thousand pieces, fragments littering the carpet. I shrieked and backed into the wall, my hands over my mouth. Daniel tried to stand up and was shoved back down immediately.

I ran to the front door and crashed into an invisible barrier, crumpling into a heap on the floor. I heaved myself up and ran to the kitchen but I was knocked down again, cutting my knee on the glass. I gasped with pain and staggered up again, pushing myself to the back door. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground, my face pressed against the floor. I could feel something on top of me. Suddenly I flipped over, my face facing upwards. My arms were pinned to the floor, above my head. I felt a pressure forcing my legs apart. I screamed and struggled but I couldn't move. To my horror, a figure began to materialise above me. It was translucent; almost the colour of diluted PVA glue, and it had the shape of a human man. I screamed louder, my throat raw. The figure grinned and I saw sharp, red teeth. It began to stroke the top of the arms, reaching my armpits and tickled me.

I laughed involuntarily, tears streaming down my face. It continued this torture for several minutes, tickling my ribcage, armpits and legs.

Slowly its hands started to tickle the top of my thighs, brushing against my most intimate area. I stopped, cold. The figure noticed this and brushed against me again, its fingers stroking against the fabric of my shorts. I felt myself respond to this and my struggles renewed. The figure laughed evilly and continued to stroke me, pressing against my clit. Suddenly it ripped off my shorts and my blue, lacy panties were on show to this foul creature. It could see my excitement and my stomach cramped at this. The creature settled between my legs, pulling them further apart and using both hands, began to play and toy with me, as though my pussy was a play-thing. It gently stroked in slow circles with one hand while it stroked my thighs and bra with the other. I moaned, succumbing to the pleasure this monster was giving me. It continued to stroke my clit through my panties, pressing harder every time I struggled. The being spoke.

"I love it when you struggle." I screamed again and the monster clamped a hand over my face, its other hand stroking my clit through my panties faster. I moaned involuntarily, directly into its hand. It chuckled darkly, stroking me faster. I was at the mercy of this creature, and there was nothing I could do to stop it from being me to the orgasm I was fast approaching.

To be continued...