Ouija Board Horror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wandered over to her makeup collection. Staring at my face in the mirror, I lined my eyes with black kohl and added a few sweeps of black mascara. My hair had resumed to its normal curl so I left it dry naturally. It framed my face nicely anyway. I sprayed several perfume bottles and found a particular scent I liked and spritzed it on my neck, wrists and behind my ears.

Now, I needed shoes. Her shoes were lined up on a shoe rack in the corner of the room. I found a pair of black doc martens in my size and slipped them onto my feet, tying the laces tightly.

Someone tapped the door. I tugged up the shorts fully and opened it. It was Ryan. He stared me up and down, grinning.

He stepped into the room, wrapping his hands around my waist. "You look amazing!" He grinned, leaning into me for a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pressed my mouth against his. He walked towards the wall, lifting me slightly as he did so. He pressed me against the wall leaning into me with his hips.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, moving my hands over his neck and shoulders passionately. Suddenly he lunged into me with his hips, pressing his lips to mine and seeking out my tongue. I gasped in surprise.

He wrapped his hands around my back, securing me to his hips while he continued to kiss me, moaning. His lips descended down my neckline, kissing and sucking the tender skin. I moaned into his shoulder, biting my lip. He gently nipped the side of my neck then sucked it quickly. He lifted me under my butt and carried me to the bed, throwing me onto it. His eyes looked over me hungrily, taking everything of me in. He put one knee on the mattress and grabbed my leg, pulling himself on top of me, straddling my waist. I bit my lip devilishly.

Malverto

I have found a specimen. She walks up the street towards me in skin tight leggings and a low cut, v-neck. Her hair is a deep shade of red descending from her head in thick wavy locks, her eyes a piercing blue. She stops to check her phone then puts it back in her flimsy bag. Her skin is so pale, blue veins appearing against her neck. She is near me now. I look up and catch her eye. She pauses, glances away then looks at me again. Her mouth opens as she lets out a small gasp. I smirk at her and stop. She walks over to me slowly.

"Hi. I don't normally do this. Um. What's your name?" She babbles quickly.

I smile at her, my eyes widening slightly. "Julian." I reply smoothly. I slouch slightly, leaning towards her.

She smiles involuntarily, tucking a strand of rouge hair behind her ear. "Nice name." I stick my tongue in my cheek, suppressing a grin.

"And yours?" I lean into her, gazing into her eyes. It has the desired effect - she begins to breathe slightly faster.

She clears her throat. "Emma."

I place a hand on her shoulder. She jerks slightly. "That's a beautiful name. For such a beautiful woman." I add, gripping her shoulder. She flushes.

"Do you want to get out of here? We can go to my place." Her flush deepens.

I lean into her, my breath hot against her ear. "I would enjoy that very much." I mumble gravelly. I offer her my hand and she takes it quickly. It is a short journey to her house and soon we arrive inside.

She looks down at my feet, confused. "Where are your shoes?" She questions.

I sigh and squeeze my eyes shut. A pair of sneakers materialise on my feet. She stares down at my shoes in amazement.

"How did you-"I cut her off and push her against the wall, placing my hands on the wall above her head, caging her in. My forehead drops to hers. She fists the centre of my chest, bunching the material between her fingers.

I growl and grab her wrist, pinning it against the wall. She whimpers beneath me, staring up at me in fear. I growl and rip her top off, exposing her large milky breasts. She yelps and I lean down to take her breast flesh in my mouth.

I snarl and tug the bra down to her stomach, giving me full access to her round tits. She cries out as I bite her nipple, tugging it between my lips and sucking it fiercely. She gasps loudly and I dig my fingers into her shoulder. I lunge into her with my hips. She feels my raging erection and whimpers quietly. My hand drifts down her stomach and reaches her pelvis. I unbutton her jeans and unzip them slowly. I rag them down to her thighs and slowly slip my hand down her waistband. She pushes against me, shaking her head. I press tighter against her, pinning her to the wall. I overpower her easily as she struggles against my strength.

"It won't be quick. But I promise I will fuck your brains out." I whisper to her struggling form. I slip my finger between her folds and seek out her button. Using my thumb to massage it in slow circles, I run my other finger down to her hole and circle the entrance, threatening to invade her most intimate area with my slender finger.

She pushes against me weakly, pleading wordlessly as my ministrations take effect. I continue to swirl my fingers around her vagina and slowly push a finger inside her. To my relief, I don't find a hymen. She isn't a virgin.

I add a second finger and slowly pump her, stroking my fingers in a beckoning gesture to hit her G-spot. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as I do this. She leans against me, pressing her face into my chest as I pleasure her. She groans as I add a second finger to her clit, alternating circles around her clit so that all of her clit is being massaged.

They give in so fast, I think to myself, swirling and pumping my fingers inside her. She leans against me fully, panting loudly. My fingers are slick from her juices as I pump them inside her faster. She tilts her head back against the wall, her mouth open wide in ecstasy. Suddenly, I remove my fingers from her and pull out my raging cock. I bend down to lift her slightly and lower her onto my cock. Her pussy allows me in easily. I resist the urge to pound her furiously and go in slowly, rubbing my fingers against her clit.

I began to imagine Natasha wrapped around my cock, begging for more, her slight frame wrapped around my body, screwing her senselessly. I imagine her straddling me as I lift her hips up and down on my shaft, her tight tunnel massaging it firmly. I imagine throwing her against the wall and pumping my cock into her furiously, her petite frame shuddering against my size, overpowering her easily. She is mine. No one else's. I will take her innocence and she will be mine, completely.

I open my eyes and stare down at Emma. She leans her head against the wall, moaning loudly as I pump into her furiously. I rub her clit faster, urging her to cum. She squeezes my shoulder and cries out. I shift my body slightly and my cock penetrates her deeper, reaching her cervix. She cries out in a mix of pleasure and pain as I do this. I bite her neck and she cums, shaking against me as the pleasure tears through her. I jerk and shove my cock as far as it will go into her, spurting my hot salty cum into her canal. I pull out of her suddenly and move away from her. She slumps against the wall, panting.

I have satiated my appetite for now. I turn to leave the room and she grasps my wrist. I turn around to meet her gaze.

She stutters. "W-Where are you going? Aren't you going to stay a while?" I stare down at her coldly.

"I have gotten what I wanted." She cries out after me, following her to the door then stops as she realises she's naked - whereas I didn't get undressed. I take long strides down the pathway and stroll down the road, leaving her used, confused and exhausted.

Sara sat in the corner of the room, towelling her hair dry. "I don't suppose your sister's got something that'll fit me?" She said hopefully. Daniel shook his head. Sara sighed.

"My Mum might, though. Go and have a look. It's the room across mine. Next to my sister's." He continued to stare at the laptop screen, scrolling slowly.

He couldn't find much, aside from the risks involved with Ouija's. The situation seemed hopeless. He was jealous of Ryan's closeness to Natasha, too. He'd liked Natasha since he met her the year before and now suddenly she and Ryan were making googly eyes at each other.

Daniel was a nice guy though. He couldn't say anything about their relationship without coming across as petty or bitter. He knew he wasn't the best looking guy but he and Natasha had always gotten along. Granted, it was only in a platonic way but deep down, he'd always hoped that something would spark for the two of them.

His friends were all good looking. Connor had dark brooding eyes and a toned body while Jake was tall tanned with fair hair and smooth skin. Sara had huge boobs and full lips; Ryan was muscular and handsome. Natasha was a delicate, petite little thing, all hair and eyes, lips and legs. However, she was a strong minded girl, determined and funny. She was out of his league and he knew it. Everyone had wanted her at some point but up until now she had refused to be sexually involved with anyone in the gang.

Maybe one day she'd see him as he saw her. It was wishful thinking but it kept him going. For now though, all she wanted was Ryan and he knew he didn't stand a chance against him.

Sara stood between the two doors, uncertain which one Dan meant. She went on a hunch and opened the left door. Ryan and Natasha were wrapped around each other on the bed, kissing passionately.

"What the fuck?" Sara yelled. They sprang apart like stereotypical guilty teenagers. Natasha brushed her hair into place, her cheeks flushed.

I cleared my throat, trying to act nonchalantly. "Hey Sara what's up?" I stammered.

Sara stared at me incredulously. "Nothing compared to you, apparently!" She exclaimed sarcastically. She walked out the room quickly and rushed into the other, locking the door behind her.

I put her head in my hands, muttering to myself quietly something along the lines of 'oh no fuck oh my god no-no-no'. Ryan took my hands and lifted my chin to look at him.

I wrenched away from him. "What happened to keeping this a secret? Now everyone's going to find out what we've been doing." I groaned.

"You said yourself if they found out it'll make things weird." I put my hands against my cheeks.

He sighed. "You need to talk to her. She's your best friend. Don't let her tell any of the others. They have some form of idea what's been going on but it's all assumptions." He pushed me slightly. "Go on. Quick."

I knocked on the door. "Sara? I need to talk to you." I bit the edge of my lip nervously.

"I'm getting dressed. What do you want?"She muttered.

I cursed silently. "I really need to talk to you." Just let me in, you twat.

She scoffed. "I'm not bothered. Really. If you want to make things weird between everyone, go ahead. I'm not going to stop you."

I sighed loudly. "It won't be weird if we keep this between us; you see what I'm getting at?" I leaned my forearm against the door.

She yanked the door open quickly and I staggered forward. "Why are you doing this for him? He doesn't care about you. You're just an easy lay to him." She remarked coldly.

I clenched my fist. "You're supposed to be my best mate. Why are you being a bitch?" I replied shortly.

She leaned over me and shut the door. "Because, Natasha, you're too naive to see what he's doing to you. All that's going to happen is this: he'll get what he wants. Then you'll be left thinking what the hell happened. This is the Luke situation all over again. You never see when they're using you, do you? You're blind to the truth." She sighed.

I took a step towards her dangerously. "Take that back."

She stepped backwards. "No. What I said is the truth and you can't make me go back on it." She sniffed.

My eyes narrowed. "I said, take it back. Now." I took another step towards her. I was furious at her. I wanted to throw her out of the window then kick her in the stomach until she coughed up blood.

Her expression turned to one of fear. "Oh my God... Natasha, your eyes-" She leapt away from me, diving onto the bed. "Calm down! Please. Stay back."

Hatred coursed through my veins. "You're jealous I can get a guy and you can't. You wish you could be me. You hate it so much, don't you." I barked. I dived at her, grabbing her hair and twisting it around my fist.

She screamed. "Say you're sorry. Do it!" I growled. She tried to shove me off her but I overpowered her, trapping her between my legs. I yanked her head back, glaring into her eyes.

"HELP! RYAN! SOMEBODY-" I snarled at her and scratched her face, slicing her cheek. Blood formed to the surface and pooled across the cut.

Connor barged into the room, pulling me off her by the waist. I kept a firm grip of her and yanked her along with me, screaming in pain. Jake dived into the room and put his hand between mine and Sara's hair.

"Come on Natasha, let go of her hair." Jake grunted, trying to prise open my fingers. I turned my head to stare at him and he leapt back in surprise.

"Fucking hell, she's possessed." He yelled. I growled at him, jerking my body forward.

Sara sobbed. "He's making her do it! He's possessing her!" She screamed again as I twisted her hair tighter. Daniel and Ryan ran into the room.

"I don't know what to do!" Connor yelled. Ryan shoved past him and climbed over towards me, gripping my shoulder.

He stared me in the eyes. "Snap out of it Nat. I know you're in there. This isn't you. I hissed at him and swiped at his face. He caught my wrist tightly.

"We need to summon that guy. He's the one doing this, I know it." Daniel remarked grimly.

Connor huffed. "Oh, so now we're willingly going to hand ourselves over to a demon? You must have a death wish."

Daniel glared at him. "We've got no other choice. We do it now, before it's too late. There's nothing left to lose."

TO BE CONTINUED

12