Our 20th Ch. 04

Story Info
Gary and Michelle curl up after a wonder evening.
1.8k words
3.67
11k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers

Chapter 4: Bedtime

Michelle and Gary had been married for 20 years. Tonight they were celebrating in style. Gary had arranged an elegant dinner at the best restaurant in town. Michelle had surprised him with a blowjob on the ride home. Gary had returned the surprise with escapade on the sofa and in their huge bathtub. Now, fed, cleaned, and dried, they walked naked and hand in hand into their bedroom.

"Gary, sweetie ... would you wear those black silk boxers to bed tonight? I just love the way the material feels against my backside when we curl up together." Michelle asked her husband.

"Anything to make you happy," Gary responded. "Let me slipped them on and go shutdown the house. Then I will be back and escort you to dreamland."

After dressing as Michelle asked, he prepared for bed and then left to check on the house, something he did every night they were home. Michelle quickly brushed her hair and teeth, then stepped into their closet and stood looking at her lingerie, trying to decide what to wear. She owned quite a collection of chemises, baby dolls, and gowns. She even owned a couple of bra and panties sets plus a corset. All were gifts and surprises from Gary and anyone of them would have suited the evening, but she was looking for something different, something unexpected. Finally, she decided to go with her old standby, a white chemise with a laced bodice, but as she reached for the beautiful lingerie, her eyes caught a glimpse of Gary's work shirts. Gary, being somewhat conservative in the way he dresses, had a whole closet of long sleeve oxford pinpoint dress shirts. Michelle smiled as she dressed herself in a white shirt leaving several buttons.

Michelle exited the closet. She turned off all lights except for the one next to her bedside; that one she kept on its lowest setting. She turned down the bed clothes then laid seductively on the bed, just as Gary retuned.

"Guess you are NOT tired," Gary said as he stared at his wife. Closing the bedroom door, he moved to their bed and lay down beside his bride. He wrapped his arm around her and place a long, tender, but sensual kiss on his her lips. "I cannot remember that shirt ever looking so good."

"I hoped you would like it," Michelle said with a sensual pout. She returned his kiss but with more sensuality and less tenderness. After a lot of smooching, Gary rolled on to his back. Slipping an arm under his wife's shoulders, he encouraged her to lay her head on his chest, after which he rubbed her back as she cuddled close. After so long together, close proximity had become a chief channel of communication. Michelle heard the steady beat of Gary's heart, while Gary felt the warmth and silkiness of Michelle's skin. The pace of their breathing, the way Michelle doodled on Gary's chest, and the rate and pressure of Gary's hand rubbing Michelle's back; the way Michelle wrapped her arms around Gary, Gary's kisses to the top of Michelle's head; all provided information about their love and lust; their wants and needs; their hopes and desires. The couple had a vibrant and constant conversation in a secret language only they knew. One developed over decades of closeness.

The lovers laid together in silence, lost in their own memories for several minutes. Michelle rolled onto her stomach, half lying on Gary. Pulling her face to Gary's she placed a tender and passionate kiss onto his lips, then lowered herself back to his chest and draped a leg lazily and sensually across Gary's. She resumed her doodling while Gary renewed his back rub. Using her fingernails, Michelle playfully traced "I LOVE YOU" on Gary chest. She extended her doodling to Gary's stomach. Running her finger down his mid-section caused Gary's muscled to tighten. Stopping at the waistband of his black boxers, she ran her finger along the band; Gary reacted again with clenched muscles. "Gee, this is fun," Michelle giggled as she ran her finger back up his stomach.

When Gary had enough, he played his trump card by tickling Michelle. "STOP! I get your message,' Michelle cried. They again lounged in each other's arms with Michelle tracing words and pictures over Gary's skin. Re-positioned, Gary could now reach Michelle's bottom. It was then he realized she was wearing no panties.

"My, aren't we full of surprises this evening," Gary accused Michelle. Michelle giggled but continued to draw on his chest. A few minutes later, she kissed Gary's closest nipple while she lightly pinched his other nipple. Gary reacted positively. Again using her fingernail, she traced down his stomach again. This time she did not stop at the waistband but continued over the full length of his cock and onto his balls. This also got the reaction she wanted as did her flat palm she used to rub his cock.

Michelle licked, kissed, and nibbled Gary's nipple as she continued to rub his cock through the boxers. When it was stiff enough to grasp, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and jerked him, using the silky material as a lubricant. Gary's manhood continued to grow and stiffen as he closed his eyes, enjoying the attention his wife paid to him. Michelle alternately rubbed Gary's erection with her palm and jerked him through the material. After sometime, Gary unconsciously moaned. Michelle knew that sign and stopped. She rose up on her knees. Grasping Gary's shorts, she slowly pulled them down and off her husband. She then laid flat across his chest and shoulder and kissed him deeply. More kisses followed. Gary lifted his arm and wrapped them around his wife, pulling her tight and exposing her naked butt. With one arm he held Michelle tight, with the other he grabbed and rubbed his bride's bum. Michelle awkwardly moved her hand to Gary very stiff cock and started to again play with the member.

The passion and the heat of the kisses continued to increase. Deep, wet, and lustful kisses were passes between husband and wife, with quick, light kisses accenting the longer, sensuous ones. A passionate rapture filled the room as the couple played a closely choreographed duet. One lover in perfect step with the other; kisses freely and beautifully flowing between them.

Gary rolled Michelle onto her back and laid gently over her. The tip of his cock barely touching her womanhood, poised to enter her. Gary started at Michelle's neck and gently and slowly kissed down her body. He kissed her shoulder, then her collar, her upper chest and the cleavage between her breasts. He unbuttoned Michelle's shirt. As each button came undone, he placed a kiss on the exposed flesh. Button, Kiss, Button, Kiss, down her body he worked. At last the final button came open and Gary placed one fine kiss on her trimmed bush. He then worked his way up her body, kissing her stomach, diaphragm, cleavage, chest, shoulder and neck. Gary opened Michelle's shirt and placed a light, sensual kiss on each of Michelle's breast.

He lifted Michelle legs. From this position he could watch Michelle as they made love. He loved look at his wife while they made love. She always had a look of extreme pleasure and her moans showed on her face and looking at his beautiful wife intensified the experience many times over. He opened Michelle's shirt so he could see all of her. He wanted to look into her eyes, wanted to see her face, wanted to watch her breasts sway. He wanted to take it all in.

Gently and slowly, he entered his wife of 20 years. He smoothly slid completely and deeply into her, causing her gasp loudly. After holding himself deeply in Michelle for a few seconds, he pulled entirely out and again slowly and completely entered her, causing another, even louder gasp. Again, he pulled out and with a little more force, plunged deep into his wife causing her to moan in delight and pleasure. As slow and measured as it was, their lovemaking was intense. In and out, Gary slowly plied, Michelle gasping with each thrust.

Gary took great care to keep his pace slow and steady. He wanted this to last. He wanted to provide as much pleasure to his wife and he possible could. So he slowing pushed completely in, and then slowly withdrew, in and out. Michelle closed her eyes and started to message her breasts. In and out Gary pressed, slowing increasing speed with each cycle. Like a lustful metronome, he kept a steady rhythm. Tick, tock, in, out he set his sexual cadence. Boom ... boom ... boom went the sensual drumbeat.

The passion was very strong now and both were sweating with the exertion. The faster and more forceful Gary's were movements, the more animated was Michelle's reply. Gary quickly pulled back and thrust hard and deep again. He repeated his actions, each time drawing a primordial grunt from his wife. He pulled back and thrust again and again. All Michelle could feel was Gary's cock in her, penetrating her as deep as it would go. The rush of energy she felt was more than she had ever felt before. She erupted in a colossal orgasm sending electric shock waves pulsing throughout her entire being. Her vaginal walls squeezed Gary's telling him of her climax. Gary pushed deeper as her orgasm rushed furiously through her. "STOP! Please stop. I cannot take anymore," Michelle cried.

Gary stopped but did not withdraw. He could feel Michelle pulse around him and knew she was still experiencing an organism. He held steady in his wife as she pulsed and throbbed around him. He eyes were still closed and she clenched her nipples. Finally she relaxed and opened her eyes. Love and lust filled them as she pulled Gary close and kissed him tenderly and lustfully at the same time. When she finished, he withdrew, laid perpendicular to her and re-entered. He stared once again to make love to his wife. Starting slow, he rapidly increased his speed. Thrusting hard it did not take as long to send Michelle into ecstasy again. It was incredible. Michelle experienced a second peak, high than the first was, then a third, and a fourth, and then she lost count. Each peak sent her voice higher in pitch, the grunts more primitive, more basic, but no more understandable. She had never in her life had such an orgasm or orgasms. It was blinding, all consuming. The powerful waves were all she could feel. Even, Gary's thrusts were lost in the groundswell of sexual energy coursing through her body.

Finally, with one grand thrust Gary erupted in his wife. Holding deep in his wife, he pulsed and throbbed. They both were sweaty and breathing heavy and Michelle was shaking. Gary stayed in his wife as they both came back to reality. After Michelle, regained her composure, she turned her head and looked deeply into Gary's eyes. "Happy Anniversary my husband," she whispered.

"Happy anniversary, my wife," Gary responded. Lying together, legs entwined, and with Gary still in his wife, the loving couple drifted to sleep.

mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers