Our Adventure in Africa Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife and I wanted adventure. What we got was more.
1.6k words
3.58
15.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How my wife and I completely lost our I feel I should explain - I wasn't being motivated by fear.

My wife and I were in a remote village in Africa. If we were worried for our safety, we could have taken our chances in the jungle.

If she went through with this with no condoms for miles around, there were more detrimental concerns. STDs, hygiene, even pregnancy for a start.

And so it should be noted that my drive at this point was purely lust.

Lust for another man taking ownership over my wife? No. It was pure lust for her.

In that moment of a man and a woman craving each other's bodies, my wife more aroused than she'd ever been in her life, she looked like a glowing goddess of sex.

Her face flushed bright red, out of breath from excitement and sweating profusely - she was a peacock embellishing its feathers.

So why would I stop the peacock from showing off its beauty? At that moment, it just made perfect sense.

And thus there was only one response I could give her, with every bit of confidence.

"you look more beautiful now than ever before. I love you so much"

She gave me the happiest smile back in response. She was happy with that answer.

And with that, she didn't hold back. Now as the chief each slamming of the chief's thrust, my wife moaned loud and clear. She was affirming his claim to her body, signalling her acceptance.

They didn't understand each other's language, but they were now communicating at a primal level, down from the deep core of their primal instincts.

The chief understood, and began to shove his monstrous cock inside my wife's literally dripping pussy.

Despite his cock being much, much larger than what she'll have been used to, my wife didn't struggle at all in taking the chief in.

They'd been 'dancing' for a long while - I wondered if this was a tried and tested method to bring a woman ready to receive a deep seeding.

And with the chief now bottoming out, he was clearly hitting spots in my wife that she didn't even know existed. Her moans were deep, like she was constantly being surprised.

The chief was very slowly picking up pace, each thrust without missing a single beat of full penetration. My wife's eyes were flipping back and forth, as if each thrust was chipping away at her sanity.

And because her sanity was being chipped away, it looked like she was losing awareness for her own actions or appearance. She pulled strange faces like she was spasming. A laughing face, a crying face, an angry face, she was going through all the sensations as the orgasms overwhelmed her nervous system.

I was too busy being shocked at my wife's facial reactions to notice what was happening down at her pussy. She was gushing to the point where I couldn't tell if she was squirting in between thrusts. If she was, the chief gave absolutely no quarter. He'd pull out for a mere half a second to let her gush out her orgasmic fluids before thrusting back in to hammer at her vulnerability even harder.

It was no wonder that my wife had completely lost it. The chief was brutalizing her body, ensuring that he left an imprint on my wife's soul that she'd never be able to forget about.

Her moans too, were very primal now. From the "Ho, ho, ho" indicating how deep it was, to the growls and guttural screams that made her sound like a wild animal being butchered alive. It indeed was like she was in intense pain, but she made it very clear that she needed it to keep going.

She thrusted back at the chief to meet his rhythm, making the slapping of their bodies even harder. I moved position to try and meet her in the eyes, and discovered an even more beautiful scenery.

In between the pounding, the screaming, the grunting, the moaning, and the unexplainable feral sounds, she managed to look me in the eyes and speak:

"I, herghhh!! I.. ohhhhh I, Ahhh! I lo...ve oooohhh! y... ooooooooo!"

She wasn't sexually repressed by any means, but any barriers that existed that prevented her from reaching her maximum potential for orgasmic pleasures were now gone. Left alone with her walls completely down, she was letting the chief take her to places she couldn't even dream about before.

Even despite everything that was going on, I could see; she was sexually liberated.

I felt genuinely happy for my wife, seeing her reaching such a level of satisfaction that not many people back home get to experience. It was better than any adventure we had hoped to have when we set off.

Just then, the chief started to pick up pace and added a grunt to his thrusts.

My wife jumped up and started to look at me, looking unsure. I too, knew what was happening. He wasn't wearing a condom, and it's not like we discussed terms before having the chief fuck my wife's brains out.

My wife positioned herself more upright, and spoke again, this time clearer than before;

"are you just gonna let it happen?"

It didn't even cross my mind that I should stop him until then. But again, I was driven by one thing only at this point: how beautiful my wife looked.

It was almost scary imagining putting a stop to this masterpiece before its finishing touch.

And so I paused for a while. I already knew what I wanted her to do, but thought only about what I should say to her. In the end, I could only come up with a meagre;

"you look gorgeous honey". I said this, as I gave her face a loving stroke with my hand.

She gave me a confusing look as she pulled away and took herself back to a prime position to receive the chief's cock in full.

And that message was clearly received by the chief, who pulled my wife's body up and clenched onto her, my wife losing all control over how deep he went.

My wife looked like a deer in headlights, in complete shock and awe over how deep his cock was inside her, and over her complete loss of control.

The chief let out a deep grunt and he arched my wife's back and pulled on her arms to ensure there was absolutely no deeper he could go.

My wife appeared to have lost the air in her lungs, now gasping for air and twitching around to be freed. But there was no use - the chief was seeding my wife in the deepest places anyone could reach.

It was relatively silent as this happened. It can't have been that long, but it felt like he was cumming inside my wife for hours. I felt a mix of sensations. One part like I was relieved to see a masterpiece completed without faults, another smaller part questioning what had just happened to my wife and childhood sweetheart.

I had visions back to our first time having sex, innocent and naive - questioning if what she experienced was an orgasm each time she felt a little bit of pleasure.

I thought back on that innocent little creature, and whether she could have imagined herself in this position now - being held like a skewered ragdoll being inseminated by a foreign chief with a titan cock, all in front of her own husband.

Eventually, the chief was satisfied and let my wife go, pulling his cock out. Without saying a word, he composed himself and left our hut - leaving me with the aftermath of it all.

She fell flat onto the ground, exhausted beyond imagination. She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed and drenched in sweat.

Whereas she only looked like a goddess before, she now felt like one to me - as if the ordeal had made her be reborn into one. I couldn't dare to reclaim her because I didn't feel I was worthy as a mortal. Instead, I decided to approach her and simply lick her clean.

I started from her neck and went down to her armpits. It was sweaty and stinky, but even this felt beautiful beyond understanding at that moment. I was honored that she would let my tongue on such an intimate part. I progressed to kissing her breasts, her tummy, and licked her groin and feet. All the parts of her that were the filthiest were licked clean to show her I worshipped her.

Meanwhile, my wife laid there, still, just letting it all happen.

I then noticed her pussy, now oozing out the chief's cum.

I strangely got thinking about how precious this moment was for the two of us, and how symbolic that cum was as a commemoration of that moment. Thus, all I could think about was not wanting it to go to waste.

I shoved the oozing cum back into my wife's pussy, where the chief kindly gifted it to.

My wife finally took notice and looked down at me, again with a mysterious look on her face. I approached her face wondering if she'll still accept me, and was glad to be welcomed back to her loving embrace.

We kissed passionately as mortal and goddess, after which I continued to worship her body with my mouth through the night as she wound down from the most spectacular day of her life and fell asleep.

////////

Engagement with my stories do encourage me to write more, thanks for reading.