Our Adventure to St. Bart's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photman
Photman
292 Followers

Aaron, the guy she was dancing with, had moved around behind her and grabbed her hips and was rubbing his hard cock against her ass. She responded by pushing back against him and grinding into him. The pushing against each other was causing her tits to bounce out of her shirt.

Carla was loving the show she was putting on. She knew every man in the bar was watching her. I could see that the arousal in face had spread to her nipples and to her pussy. Putting herself on display like this was making her extremely sexually aroused.

When the song finally ended she told Aaron she had to go to the restroom and then go rest for awhile. When she left the dance floor so did Sally. When they came back to the table they both collapsed.

The girls said, "We are done dancing, we are tired and we have had too much to drink."

Carla leaned over and put her thong in my hand.

She said, "It is soaked, put it in your pocket."

We paid our bill (which wasn't much) and started for the beach and the dinghy.

The bartender exclaimed, "You can't leave the party: is just getting started!"

Carla replied, "I have to leave, I can't find my panties."

She then pulled up her skirt and flashed him her bare ass. That got a great laugh from the guys at the bar, and we headed for the dinghy.

Carla and Sally had a difficult time getting into the dinghy in their short skirts. Neither one of them seemed to care that their legs were spread wide.

We made it back to the boat with no problem. We got the girls on board and went about securing the dinghy.

When we got to the main cabin Sally had her sundress off and was standing there in just her thong. Carla had her blouse and skirt off, she was bent over trying to pick up her clothes. Rob and I had a great view of her pussy and little brown rosebud.

Sally said, "We are going up top to look at the stars!"

Rob asked, "Dressed like that?"

Sally replied, "Oh, maybe I shouldn't."

She pulled her thong off and threw it to me, then she grabbed Carla's hand and they went up top. When Rob and I joined them the girls were stretched out on their lounge chairs. I went over to lay beside Carla she immediately stuck her hand in my shorts and started stocking my hard cock.

She said, "I can tell you liked seeing Sally's bare pussy. But now I want to see that amazing cock!"

I noted, "I think we had better go to our cabin for a little privacy."

Carla said, "Nope: I want it right here and now!"

She unzipped my shorts and pulled it out. I has rock hard.

Rob said slowly, "Joe, it's okay: we don't mind. Sally and I want to watch."

With that Carla sat up and pulled my clothes off and started sucking my cock. After about five minutes of sucking and licking she sensed I was close to cuming, so she got up and put one leg on each side of me. She became the wild seductress: her hair was wild from a night of dancing and she had a faraway but focused gleam in her eyes. She had that insatiable look.

She said, "I am going to satisfy myself right here in front of Rob and Sally."

With that she impaled herself on my cock. I pulled her up by the ass to control when she would rise and fall on my cock. Her hunger demanded more and more, she rode my cock like a bronco with uncontrollable bucking and lurches. A thin film of sweat was covering her chest. She leaned back and grabbed her nipple, pulling it hard while rubbing her clit with the other hand.

She screamed out, "Oh your cock is so good! I can feel you deep in my cunt... Do you like fucking me?"

She was slamming down harder and harder on me.

"Tell me how much you like my hot wet pussy!"

I said, "I love your hot wet pussy. I am going to cum!"

She screamed, "Oh God! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck, I am gonna cum too. Oh fuck... Yes!"

He body reacted violently, bucking like I have never seen before. She squirmed and clawed into my chest as her entire body convulsed. I watched her eyes roll back into her head: her entire body was hijacked by her orgasm, the waves of pleasure exploding from her pussy throughout her entire body. It was the best orgasm I have ever seen her have. Then she just collapsed onto me and fell asleep.

Rob and Sally cheered as Carla collapsed. As I carried Carla to bed Rob was mounting Sally. I wanted to stay and watch but I knew I needed to get Carla to bed. When I laid Carla in bed she smiled and fell fast asleep.

Rob and I got up early the next day and made coffee. Then we went up top to enjoy the warm morning. About 9:00am we heard Sally calling us. We went down to Rob's cabin and Sally and Carla were laying in bed talking and laughing. They both seemed to be feeling well but they needed their coffee. I went and got them each a cup of coffee, but when I handed them the mugs the sheet covering them slid down and they were both naked next to each other in bed: what a beautiful morning sight.

Sally told Rob and me that she and Carla had several surprises for us today that we would probably enjoy.

Rob said, 'I think we should raise the anchor and motor around the island stopping at a few of the many beautiful beaches."

Rob and I prepared the boat and we were off to Colombier Beach. When we anchored about 20 minutes later we were at a small but beautiful beach There were three other boats and only about 6 people on the beach.

Rob explained to me that this beach was only accessible by land if one was willing to hike for around 30 minutes from the parking area.

I told Rob that I would get the foam floats if he would get the girls. He hollered at the girls and they came up still totally naked.

I said, "You both look beautiful, but you'd better get your thongs."

Sally said, "This is one of our surprises for you: we want to stay naked all day. We just shaved each other, how do we look?"

I said, "Looks good to me."

Rob said, "To me too!"

The four of us got on our floats and relaxed just off the boat. Rob and I were checking out the hull on the boat while the girls worked on their tans.

At about 11:30am Rob said, "All aboard, let's head over to Governor Beach. Girls, you can fix lunch and Joe and I will motor over and anchor."

Rob said, "It will take us about an hour to get there. It is a nude beach and we can all go ashore naked."

Rob and I climbed onto the swim platform and helped the girls on-board.

Rob helped Carla climb on-board. When she was on the platform Rob looked at her tits and said, "Those are a beautiful set of tits!"

Carla smiled and winked at him and said, "Go ahead and give them a feel."

He reached out and touched them with both hands. Carla said, "I want you to feel my nipples."

Rob rubbed them and they immediately got hard and he got a huge erection that was pocking against his swim trunks.

Sally walked over to me and said, "Joe, I want you to touch my tiny tits."

I reached out and touched her nipples as she pushed into my chest, I could feel her nipples turn rock hard. Sally gave me a kiss and shoved her tongue into my mouth. My cock turned hard instantly as I pressed against her bare body.

Sally pulled away after a few moments and said, "I think you liked that: now let's save the rest until later."

Sally and Carla headed off to make lunch while Rob and I motored over to Governor Beach.

When we were anchored the girls called for us to come down to the rear sun deck for a delicious lunch with two bottles of fine French wine. We sat and talked after lunch, trying to decide if we wanted to go ashore.

Rob said, "I will get the dinghy out, Carla you get some more wine and we will go ashore for awhile. Sally you call L'Isola for a diner reservation: make it for 9:30pm. We will go back and anchor on St. Jean Beach for the night and get a taxi to the restaurant After that we will find a place to go dancing. Joe you get your camera: this is one of the nicest beaches in the Caribbean, you will want some pictures."

We got in the dinghy and headed for the beach. Rob and I still had on our swim trunks while the girls remained naked. We had our towels to spread out on the beach and drank our wine. We pulled ashore at the far end of the beach where the waves were a little calmer. We had this part of the beach to ourselves. We spread out our towels and poured ourselves some more wine.

Carla said, "Joe let's go walk down this beach: it is so beautiful. So you and Rob to take off your suits."

We dropped our suits and I grabbed my camera. We took off down the beach. This is a large beach that had quite a few people spread out on the sand: most women were topless while there were several naked couples (both straight and gay). The girls and Joe played in the waves while I took pictures of them and the scenery on the beach. Carla has always loved to pose for a camera and she and Sally were striking some great poses. Carla came up on the beach and rolled around in the sand so I could get a picture of her beautiful tits and pussy coated in the sand.

We headed back to our spot on the beach and worked on our tans for a while before heading back to the boat. When we got back we all jumped into the water to wash off the sand.

Carla swam over to me and said, "Joe, Sally told me she would love to fuck you: how do you feel about that?"

I asked, "Does that mean you are going to fuck Rob?"

She said, "Yes, I think it means we are going to swap. Do you want to?"

I answered , "If you are okay with it I would really like to, but first you have to say you are good with it."

Carla looked and me and said, "You watched me fuck Bradley a few months ago (see the chapters when Carla becomes a nude model) and that was really good."

She winked at me and said, "I am okay with it, let's just go with flow."

We all climbed on-board and rinsed off with the fresh water shower head on the swim platform. We went up top and laid in the sun to dry off. I saw Carla look over at Sally and Rob and smile and wink.

After a few minutes Sally came over to me and took my hand and we all went down below to the master cabin. Rob grabbed the camera as we were going down. Sally sat me on the bed and stood in front of me: her nipples were hard, her pinkish brown areola had a texture that I found enormously tempting. She had a lustful smile on her sweet face framed by her shoulder-length hair. She moved toward me but stopped just long enough to pose for Rob as he took a picture of her sensuous look.

She leaned in front of me, pinching her nipples, she asked, "You like what you see?"

I said, "I love your nipples."

I stood with my erect cock sticking straight up. She pulled herself into me, thrusting her pelvis against my cock and her breasts against my chest. I put my hands on her ass as she kissed me pushing her hungry tongue into my mouth. I could hear Rob and Carla whispering as the camera kept recording our adventure.

Sally pulled away and grabbed her nipples and said' "I want you to suck them."

I did not hesitate. She leaned backwards as I greedily sucked her nipple into my mouth. I sucked the left, then the right over and over again. I was lost in eroticism as Rob was taking pictures of me sucking his wife's tits while she moaned in pleasure. My hard cock was still pressed against her pelvis as she straightened up. I laid her back on the bead. My face went directly to her gleaming pussy lips. She pushed those lips against my mouth and I automatically stroked her with my tongue. Rob stood close by with a huge hard-on watching his wife's pleasure from my tongue. He took several pictures of his wife as she squirmed in delight at the pleasure she was receiving. I moved back as Rob took photographs of her pussy. Sally heard the camera and spread her legs even wider, showing her moist cunt.

Rob motioned for me to continue, I softly circled her clitoris with my tongue. Her hips started to move as I sucked harder on her clit.

"He's going to make me come, Rob, and I love it," she cried out.

I felt her body go stiff and her hips raise, as she pulled my head even deeper into her pussy. She was cuming hard, my mouth was soaked with her sweet juices. I could see the camera flash as Rob was taking photos of Sally in throes of her orgasm.

Sally said, "Joe I want you to fuck me from behind."

She turned and got on all fours. She spread her beautiful legs to welcome me. She whimpered with pleasure as I entered her wet pussy. I was pumping her hard: it wouldn't going to be long before I would cum.

"I am going to cum, Sally," I warned her.

Sally cried out that she was going to cum too as I grunted loudly and exploded in her cunt. She kept cuming: her face radiated total satisfaction with a smile on the lips.

Rob said, "Sally look up here: I want a picture of that smile."

Sally said, "I just kept cuming and cuming, you are marvelous Joe."

Sally collapsed on the bed and rolled onto her back, smiled and closed her eyes. She just laid there with her beautiful legs spread wide while my cum was flowing out of her.

I said, "Sally that was wonderful."

Rob handed me the camera, reached over and grabbed Carla and said, "It's our turn, if you want."

Carla said, "Rob if you don't fuck me quick I am going to go crazy!"

Carla had been rubbing her clit for several minutes and she was visibly dripping wet. She moved the sheet back and motioned to Rob to lie down on his back. She smiled and winked at me as I took their picture. She climbed between his legs and put her knees on either side of him. Her pussy was aiming directly at Rob's engorged cock.

She instructed, "Rub my pussy lips with your big cock."

He took his cock in hand and rubbed it on her pussy. She oohed and aahed as Rob rubbed against her sopping pussy. I took picture after picture as they both enjoyed the sensations. She finally slid down on his hard cock. Carla yelped as she took him in, all in one motion. He fondled her jutting breast and pulled hard on her engorged nipples. She rode his cock fiercely as her head bobbed up and down and from side to side. She was totally abandoning herself to the sensation of their wild fucking. I put the camera down and grabbed her hips helping her move up and down on his cock.

She plunged all the way down on Rob's hard shaft and screamed out, "Fuck me hard! I am cuming! I am cuming!"

That did it for Rob: he tensed and shot burst after burst of cum into her pussy. She finally slowed down and collapsed onto his chest.

She looked at Rob and said, "That was a fantastic fuck, thank you lover."

Carla looked at me smiled and winked and said," I hope you got pictures of that: it was mind blowing."

She pulled me down on the bed and kissed me tenderly, she opened her arms and pulled me between her legs. She kissed me again as I penetrated her wet pussy. We fucked lovingly and unhurriedly. As our fucking accelerated I realized that I had just watched the man laying on the bed next to us fuck her hard. I was pounding her as if I hadn't had sex for months. Her breathing got faster as she tightened her hold on my cock. She tensed and I could feel her orgasm building.

She said, "Keep fucking me. Don't stop. I am still cuming! Oh God! It is so good!"

I kept pumping in and out of her slippery cunt. She kept fucking me faster and faster, until I exploded inside of her. When her orgasm subsided I rolled off her and she laid her head on my chest.

I whispered in her ear, "You are one sexy, beautiful woman."

She smiled, winked and fell asleep.

Sally raised up off the bed and said, "That was wonderful. I think I will get the first shower."

Rob and I just lay there on the bed with Carla between us, her legs spread wide, enjoying the view.

*****

Chapter 2 will follow shortly

Thanks to Kerberos Tail for the editing skill.

Photman
Photman
292 Followers
12