Our Adventurous Life

Story Info
My Wife's Adventures as A cum Slut
2k words
4.16
46.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2it2ru
n2it2ru
28 Followers

Let me start off by saying neither I nor my wife are young anymore. We are both in our lower sixties and, although, past our prime years we still enjoy sex very much but the frequency of it has decreased. We met during the late sixties, in high school.

I first saw Susie at a picnic her Sorority was having at a local park. My friend Brett was dating Susie's best friend Janet. I wasn't dating anyone in particular but just playing the field. I was there with another girl from the Sorority named Nancy. Nancy was ok but we both knew nothing was ever going to go anywhere with us but we would have fun when we went out together. Anyway, we were in line waiting to do something (I don't remember what) and it was a warm day in June. Nancy and I sat down on this low wall when Susie and her boyfriend, Matt, came walking up. (When I saw Susie I was enthralled.

She was dressed in shorts and had a blouse on that showed a couple of inches of midriff. Although she is not heavy in the tit department she has a dynamite set of legs and a really nice ass. Being a leg and ass man she more than piqued my interest.)

They were a couple of people behind where Nancy and I were sitting. Matt was behind Susie and when they stopped she leaned her head back and they started kissing, deeply. I then saw his right hand come down in front of her and start rubbing her pussy over her shorts. She didn't stop him and actually pushed her butt back into his crotch. The show was short as the line started moving and I really didn't see much of Matt and Susie the rest of the picnic nor the Summer that followed. Although she would cross my mind from time to time I really didn't expect to see her again.

At the time of the picnic Matt was a senior getting ready to graduate, I was a Junior going into my Senior year and Susie was a Sophomore going into her Junior year.

So, as luck would have it, when we went back to school, after the Summer break, Susie and I had lunch at the same time along with a couple of other mutual friends. She was wearing Matt's Senior Ring so I didn't put any overt moves on her but I would make "innocent" comments and I continued to date other girls, a lot of them from her Sorority.

It was just after Thanksgiving break when we got back to school and I noticed she wasn't wearing Matt's ring anymore. I waited and watched a little over a week to make sure it wasn't just a memory slip before I asked her out. When I did ask her out there was no hesitation and the following Friday night we had our first date.

We went to a movie and then after the movie I found a vacant lot and we started to kiss. We French kissed and I was allowed to put my hands all over her. Before I knew it we were dry humping each other and we might have gone on further except we got interrupted by a cop who told us we weren't allowed to be there.

I dropped Susie off at her house and went home with the worst case of "blue balls" I ever had. I had to jerk off three times before the ache became bearable.

A week later we went out on our second date and went to a drive in movie. This time I was able to get her blouse open and her pants down. I was sucking and licking her tits and fingering her pussy until she came. She would have let me fuck her that night but I hadn't gotten any rubbers and I wasn't going to chance getting her pregnant so we didnt fuck.

A week later on our third date we fucked for the first time. We spent my senior year fucking each other every chance we got. We fucked like rabbits and there was no place where we didn't try fucking. Once we even fucked on the fifty yard line of the football field of the high school.

So, shortly after I graduated I enlisted in the service and a little more than a year later we were married. Although, I was able to get home a number of times on weekend passes we, obviously, couldn't be together as much as we liked or wanted to but when we did, the sex was "explosive"

The last time I was home, before we got married, was in June and it was for her Senior Prom. It was a very memorable weekend for two reasons: #1- It was the first time I fucked her bare back. I had forgotten to buy rubbers but since we were getting married in a couple of months, anyway, I wasn't too concerned about pregnancy. (And that night happemed to be my personal best as I fucked her six times beating my previous best at four.)

#2-She told me (I guess confessed) about something she had done the previous October. It was then I realized about seeing her with other guys really turned me on.

When she told me about her experience we were driving back from visiting my grandmother and aunt when she said "Remember when I took off from my folk's house that weekend back in October?" (I knew about her taking off one weekend as both she and her mother told me about it but up until then all she had ever said was she took off on a Friday afternoon after arguing with her father and stayed with some "friends" until Sunday.)

So she told me that after arguing with her father she went up to Jerry's store. (Jerry was about 28 or 29 years old and had this small store where he sold different imported things and other items, stores like this were often called "head shops".

{We all thought he was pretty cool because if he knew you he would let you into the back of his store and you could sit there and drink beer.)

Susie went on to tell me that when she got there Jerry, his girlfriend Lenore and, two guys my wife didn't know, were there. It was closing time and after Jerry closed the doors they went to the back of the store and started smoking weed.

After a while Jerry said: "Do you all want to go to a party?"

They all agreed and piled into Jerry's Caddy and he drove them to this house that he said he and his girlfriend were "house sitting" for some friends.

My wife told me that on the way one of the guys passed out some pills and she took two of them and after a few minutes she was buzzing even more. (From what I gathered happened I am guessing that the pills were mescaline as the guys referred to the pills as "Sunshine" one of the street names for mescaline.)

Anyway she went on telling me how after taking the pills the two guys she was sitting with in the back of the caddy started kissing her and rubbing her tits and cunt and getting her real excited.

She then stopped and looked at me and said: "This isn't making you mad? Is it?" It wasn't, and, in fact, had excited me as my dick was rock hard to prove it.

She went on saying "They got to the house and they all went inside where they smoked some more weed, popped more pills.

She then told me: "We then all walked up-stairs into this bedroom with a huge bed, took off all our clothes and got on the bed." She went on to tell me how she was sitting up at the head of the bed when one of the guys, she couldn't remember which one, came up to her and had her start sucking on his dick. She then could feel someone licking her pussy and when she looked down it was Lenore. She looked at me and said: "I never had my pussy licked before and it felt real good and I was getting real turned on and that made me suck on the dick even more".

In a little while the guy was cumming in my mouth and I sucked and swallowed his whole load and that made me start cumming."

She continued by telling me: "that one of the other guys sat next to her and told her to suck on his dick. She said she got on her elbows and knees and started sucking his dick when she felt something being pushed into her pussy from behind. She looked back and saw it was one of the guys and he had shoved his dick in her and was busy fucking her while she was sucking the guy in front of her."

She said that: "this really turned her on and she started having one orgasm after another and in a little while the two guys were cumming, one in her pussy and the other in her mouth at the same time which made her cum again."

She said: "they then put her on her back and they each took turns fucking her one after the other. She said the fucking continued on and off all night and she even remembered that once, while she was being fucked by one of the guys she was sucking and stroking the other two guys until they all came on her, shooting their cum on her tits, chest, face and of course into her pussy.

She went on to tell me: "that for the next day she would zone in and out and sometimes someone was on top of her fucking her and cumming in her pussy and sometimes not. She remembers not actually waking up until Sunday morning and when she did she looked down and could see she was covered in dried cum. It was on her tits, her chest, her stomach, her face, down both her thighs, and in her hair. Her pussy was just oozing cum and she was feeling well satisfied and that she must have had dozens of orgasms because when she reached down and touched herself she gave herself an almost instant orgasm.

That was when she looked at me again and said:

"Are you sure you're not mad?"

Maybe I should have been but I wasn't, I was so turned on I could hardly breathe. I told her no and she looked down at my lap and could see I had a raging hard-on by the bulge in my pants. She reached down, opened my zipper and pulled out my cock. She put her head down and then took me in her mouth and started mouth fucking me.

It didn't take long and I came hard, my cock shooting its load into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed every drop. The only downside was the traffic on the highway ahead of us had stopped and it was almost impossible to get my foot off the gas and onto the brake, but I did, and got us stopped in time.

After we stopped she sat up and we shared a salty kiss. Later on we went to a drive in movie and fucked ourselves silly. She has never talked about it again but thinking about it still gives me a hard-on.

We did get married a few months later and looking back I realized I married a cock loving cum-slut and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Our marriage has lasted over 40 years and her sex has made our relationship special. If this gets published I will share more of our adventures. They are a bit unique but I believe enjoyable.

n2it2ru
n2it2ru
28 Followers