Our Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't finished, I moved down and entered her with my tongue, I loved the taste, the feel, as I probed her with my tongue, and my nose was on her clit. I latched on to her clit and grabbed it in my teeth and pulled it away from her body. My fingers closed around her clit which left about a half inch for my tongue to abuse. I ravaged her baby dick by rolling my fingers and tonguing and nipping the end.

She grabbed my ears hard and began to face fuck me; I could feel a massive orgasm building in her body. Her breathing was ragged. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her body was twitching and trembling.

Heather cried "O MY GOD... O MY GOD..." as her hips lifted off the bed, "SO GOOD... HARDER... PLEASE... OH... I LOVE IT... YES BABY... YES THAT'S IT... EAT ME... EAT ME GOOD... OH... SO GOOD... I'M CUUUUUUUMMING......."

She collapsed whimpering on the bed. I rose up and looked at Heather she was still trembling and shuddering as the orgasms tapered off. I knew she would be tender and would need time before she was ready to go again.

I looked over and saw my wife, a look of pure lust on her face, she had her fingers buried in her pussy and was furiously finger fucking herself. Her legs were draped over the arms of the chair.

I moved over, kneeling on the floor I lowered my face down onto her puffed clit; she was already close to cumming. My mouth grabbed her turgid clit, she held me tightly into her, as her orgasm hit, and her juices flooded and covered my face.

I was having the time of my life, Saturdays, would never be the same. Coming up for air I said "So are you O.K. with this?"

She looked up at me with that sex glazed, hungry look she gets. She said "Yes I am O.K. with this. Heather has something she wants you to do for her and I want you too, please."

I went back to the bed, and paid more attention to Heathers tits and nipples.

I asked Heather what she wanted me to do for her. She said "I want you to cum in my pussy, and then eat it out of me." She had obliviously been talking too my wife. While it is not my favorite thing to do, I will do it to please my partner when getting it on.

She said her husband would not even consider doing do this for her. He wanted to cum in her mouth and then would not kiss her.

Hell, I was on a roll; I said "Do you want it fast or slow".

"Fast please"

That was good because I was about to pop anyway. I gave her my best impression of a jackrabbit and after about 2 minutes dumped a huge gushing load into her.

She rolled me over and slid up to my head and lowered her pussy on to my waiting mouth. I licked and sucked her juicy pussy just like I do with my wife. She started to moan and her breathing got ragged real fast.

She was becoming real loud. "OH GOD YES... LICK MY PUSSY... OH... OH... OH... SUCK THAT CUM... HERE IT COMES... HERE IT COMES... YYYEEEEE... YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

She had glazed my face with our combined juices. She then proceeded to lick my face clean. She collapsed on the bed, it took her about 5 minutes to return to the land of the living.

My wife joined us on the bed. I had one on each side of me, they had their legs draped over mine and snuggled into my arms. I knew then, that I loved my wife more than anything or anyone in whole world. I had everything a man could ask for and more. We all napped for an hour.

All good things come to an end, and this was no exception. After a few months, the guys found it harder to get coordinated time out of the house together.

Maria decided that she did not want to look for anyone new. I think her fucking around was starting to present problems in her home life.

My wife occasionally will bring Heather over for me to service. My wife has not gone out for the last 5 months; she says "it's out of my system now."

As for me, I always wonder if I could have handled both Maria and Heather together. In my fantasy I could have but, it would have taken a whole bottle of Viagra. It's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

12